• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Also, no input on a second SSE boss for Guntz? I'm a sad panda now. D:
King of Sorrow? As in Klonoa King of Sorrow? That'd be pretty cool if that's what you mean...that battle was trippy o_o;

And I feel as though my Light and Ryuk moveset may be one of those ones that people think shouldn't be up so high >_>;;

EDIT: I'll be doing Henry, Shanoa, Vergil and Yumi for sure in MYM 4.0. as for the rest of them, I'll see how it goes...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
He was. x3
I'm thinking of giving him this bubble thing he used in his final form, because that would make an unique boss.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I also felt decently welcome when I came here. Mendez invited me in upon me posting my crappy (though full) moveset in the SSB4 topic, and I always a post or two of feedback, more if I asked for it.

The thing is, we can't enforce rules really, as we have to stay on Smashboards where we are powerless to get more new people.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I also felt decently welcome when I came here. Mendez invited me in upon me posting my crappy (though full) moveset in the SSB4 topic, and I always a post or two of feedback, more if I asked for it.

The thing is, we can't enforce rules really, as we have to stay on Smashboards where we are powerless to get more new people.
Would that be K.Rool?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I felt rather welcome back in MYM 2.0, too.

I first posted Lip and GreatClayMonkey, the CEO of MYM 2.0, was the first to comment on it, stating how I did her judgement. =)

Edit: where's muh lurvs for muh new iconz!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Teh only new iconz is fur yur secret gyz! (how can people standt to post like this? It takes less effort to actually spell the words correctly)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Icons are overrated now. Thanks to KingK. Rool. lol

jkjk
Go me! Whooo whooo!

Seriously, I never foresaw people going this crazy. I was really bored and wanted to do something on Photoshop, so I figured I'd see if anyone was up for one. Turns out everyone was, and then some.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Let's hope icons don't become a pre-requisite to getting recognition.
Go me! Whooo whooo!

Seriously, I never foresaw people going this crazy. I was really bored and wanted to do something on Photoshop, so I figured I'd see if anyone was up for one. Turns out everyone was, and then some.
Gah, it's awesome no matter what. I may even open up a mini shop here to make icons for people with no idea how to make them. So even if it does become a pre-requisite, there will be people to assist the "defenseless".

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
You mean the kind of icons you guys have in your sigs? I would love that. I need some icons for my MYM4 plans. :D

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I can do it, too (if you want that awesome little white font I use in mine), but you'd have to be patient until tomorrow after I come home from workz. 'cuz it's late now and I can't do shiz in the mornin' :3

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I can do it, too (if you want that awesome little white font I use in mine), but you'd have to be patient until tomorrow after I come home from workz. 'cuz it's late now and I can't do shiz in the mornin' :3
Cool. Looks like we got a little thing going on.

If you are looking for colorfully-texted, mirror-framed icons, let me know. You send me 10 at a time, and I will get it DONE.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
And I can do it, of course. If you want that awesome little white font I use in mine (and for almost all of Spade's), come to me. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!

:p

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Probably Spade or K. Rool because of their white font. Sorry, Gryphon. :(

Well, if you could do Rik Mayall:

and Bobobo/Don Patch (I'm making a two-in-one moveset):

I would be COMPLETELY grateful. :)

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
No no no, your icons actually look great, I just decided on K. Rool or Spade to do it because the font would probably be easier to see.

I'm sorry. :(

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Sure, I'll take Don Patch/Bobobo. Any preferences for background? If so, tell me now BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!111!

Smady

Smash Master
We've got something along the lines of a "review club" coming up. And yeah, it'd be nice to have people not ignore movesets that get posted, and I think it's even a part of the rules in this thread...but unfortunately there's not really any way to enforce it other than to try and lead by example if you see it happening.
I shall try to and would be pleased to help out with some reviews, but I don't know where I'd put them. The internet is so, so small. :laugh:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Gryphon:
Actually, the text is handdrawn as a kind of pixelart, if you want to put it like that.

@All:
Nownownow... How about everyone gives it a try and Sly Fox chooses whichever icon he likes most? Though now that K.Rool does Bobobo, I think I'll quickly slap up Rik.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
@Gryphon:
Actually, the text is handdrawn as a kind of pixelart, if you want to put it like that.

@All:
Nownownow... How about everyone gives it a try and Sly Fox chooses whichever icon he likes most? Though now that K.Rool does Bobobo, I think I'll quickly slap up Rik.
So what YOU have is handrawn in Paint, right? I just cant seem to get to that point. never did it that way. Can you tell me step by step?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
...>.> So Ive been gone for about a week or two.... missed about 100 pages.... any major events? I seen the list, and know of agiduses character select completion tho i do not know the page....

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
In GIMP, not in Paint, but that doesn't matter. You take a block of 5x4 (or 5x5) pixels and just make a letter with a white 1 pixel brush. When you're done, outline with a black 1 pixel brush. It isn't really that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom