• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Multiple character movesets actually can bring interesting concepts to the story, as you can have the characters seperated. (Think Pokemon Trainer in the brawl SSE.) I already have a character like that on my roster, so yeah.

I've read the descriptions I've been given and they've helped me a good bit to be more comfortable with the characters.

Edit: Nvm. Maybe I should actually read movesets before I add them to the list? *Goes to read linoheart's movesets*

smashbot226

Smash Master
Chris Lionheart- On average he is shy, depressed, and idealistic. He usually keeps a calm head, but in some moments (such as a friend/relative falling in battle) he gets really pissed off, in which case he just goes berserk.

Ashencroft- He's a demon what would you really expect. Evil, powerful, arrogant... pretty generic arch-villain type.
You can add one more person to Days.

And yes, Eru is fine.

EDIT: What page?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Hey Warlord, if you need any more imformation on Gibari, there's some info below. And Drake and Josh is cool.

WikiPedia is the bomb said:
[edit] Gibari
(Age: 34) (Voiced by Jeff Gedert in the English version and Kiyoyuki Yanada in the Japanese Version)

Gibari is a fisherman from Nashira, a small fishing village in Diadem. Its population is rather set in its ways and believes that it is best not to help outsiders. Gibari views this as superstition and breaks the rules when it suits his purposes. This sometimes causes friction between him and the locals (including the fisherman and later friend, Reblys) who view his defiance of custom as selfish and headstrong. Gibari is on good terms with the barmaid Anna.

He meets Kalas and Xelha at a time when the village is in trouble because the overflowing sidestream of the Lesser Celestial River is preventing everyone from catching enough fish. They ask him to give them a lift to the capital, where they wish to talk to the king, a personal friend of Gibari's from his days as a knight. He allows this, only if Xelha and Kalas agree to help him with finding the cause for the overflowing river. After they kill a monster causing the damage, an invasion of the kingdom by the empire gives Gibari motivation to accompany Xelha and Kalas to the capital to save his country in distress. During their time together, Gibari slowly learns of the Empire's evil motives, and that Kalas and Xelha are trying to stop them, and becomes so invested he decides to accompany the two for the duration of the game.

Later, disaster almost strikes, as Anna leaves the village alone to search for seaweed which has curative properties in order to save one of the children of the village who has contracted a bad disease which might lead to death. Reblys, the leader of the village, had followed her to make sure she was safe. Gibari was in the neighbourhood searching for clues on a legendary fish of "Moby-****" proportions, the river lord. He follows and catches up with them on the banks of the Greater Celestial River. The river is flowing too wildly however, making it impossible to retrieve the weed. Gibari and Reblys then attempt at catching a fish with the weed still stuck between its teeth. They manage to hook none other than the river lord, and through the hardship of having to catch it together, a friendship develops between Gibari and Reblys. It's a relationship supported more by competition than mutual interests, but it does offer Gibari a way out of his inner conflict between sticking to his own rules and giving way by adapting to others for social considerations. He seems to enjoy conversing with Savyna about recent matters, since they are the two most mature members of the party.

Gibari wields a boat oar as a weapon. He is usually used as a strong physical sweeper, with high Attack and Defense. His Finishers, though somewhat uninspired compared to the others', are nonetheless powerful. He is capable of effectively using all kinds of elemental weapons, though about three-quarters of his magnus are wind- or water-based.

In Baten Kaitos Origins, the player learns of Gibari's past that he chose not to reveal to Kalas. He was a typical strong-willed teenager with no respect for tradition, and his best friend was none other than King Ladekhan, who neglected his kingly duties in order to be with his people. Gibari's father, Rambari, does not approve of his son's antics, and is responsible for both "Kahn" and "Gib", as they call each other. In a stunning show of loyalty, Rambari sacrifices himself in order to protect the king. This seems to shock both children into maturity, as King Ladekhan dismissed Gibari from the Knights of Diadem in order to protect him (as he knew Gibari would do the same as his father if the need arose), and Gibari in general became more independent and less of a loose cannon.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Meh... I guess that's what I get for going all-night camping with some friends, going to bed at 9:00 in the morning and getting up at 2:00... What'd I miss? I want a 100-word-or-less recap.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Meh... I guess that's what I get for going all-night camping with some friends, going to bed at 9:00 in the morning and getting up at 2:00... What'd I miss? I want a 100-word-or-less recap.
2 guys are making subspace emissary stories. People are going crazy to pick which characters should be in it. People don't like Drake and Josh as much as TWILTHERO. Spadefox has just posted a new moveset and Hyper_ridley as well. I fight for my friends. High School Musical sucks. Linkin Park is better than Fall Out Boy. They cancelled this weeks episode of the "young and the movesets."

That is all.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Thanks man.

After Eru will probably be my last moveset for a bit: Mightyena. I might put in Itranath (another OC).

And, my good knight, we're taking SSE auditions: for the VARY SRS "Miserable pile of secrets" and the not-quite-as-serious "Days of Tabuu". And I'm working on Bear Holding a Shark.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@SirKibble:
Smashbot and MasterWarlord will do a SSE-thingie each, a few movesets, most notably my Shannon one and me FINALLY completing Kovomaka Students.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Smashbot and Masterwarlord are looking for entries for their SSE's.

You can enter 2.

There have been a couple new movesets.

I rated pages 31-35 (including your Chosen One entry).

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Kibble, Smashbot and I are making SSEs out of the various movesets in the contest. I've already volunteered Sandslash and Crono for mine, but Smashbot only takes requests. People are spamming us with requests while I can barely manage to fit in the 30 I have so far. . .

Edit: Enough responses to Kibble?

I actually do like the show Drake & Josh, but I don't want them in my SSE in particular.

Edit the second: Sundancekid, I NEED some information on Ty. I don't really see anything special to do with him, I need his personality. Everybody else seems good so far.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I NOMINATE FOR "Days of Tabuu":

Tiggah

Andy's Toys

Houdini is under work, and an original character is coming soon

EDIT:

Multiple character movesets actually can bring interesting concepts to the story, as you can have the characters seperated. (Think Pokemon Trainer in the brawl SSE.) I already have a character like that on my roster, so yeah.

Hopefully Andy's Toys :)

EDIT 2: Saw they are in! Awesome! I still request them for Smashbot's SSE.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
2 guys are making subspace emissary stories. People are going crazy to pick which characters should be in it. People don't like Drake and Josh as much as TWILTHERO. Spadefox has just posted a new moveset and Hyper_ridley as well. I fight for my friends. High School Musical sucks. Linkin Park is better than Fall Out Boy. They cancelled this weeks episode of the "young and the movesets."

That is all.
Hmm... Let's see...

SSEs... Cool...

People don't like Drake and Josh... All right...

New movesets... I'll get to that later...

High School Musical sucks... Purest, purest truth...

Linkin Park > Fall Out Boy... Also very true...

Cancelled this week's episode--WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

And, my good knight, we're taking SSE auditions: for the VARY SRS "Miserable pile of secrets" and the not-quite-as-serious "Days of Tabuu". And I'm working on Bear Holding a Shark.
Excellent. Where do I sign up? And that moveset is gonna be epic, I can feel it.

@SirKibble:
Smashbot and MasterWarlord will do a SSE-thingie each, a few movesets, most notably my Shannon one and me FINALLY completing Kovomaka Students.
Couldn't pass up an advertisement opportunity, eh, Spade? ;)

Anyway, sweetness. Double SSEs.

Smashbot and Masterwarlord are looking for entries for their SSE's.

You can enter 2.

There have been a couple new movesets.

I rated pages 31-35 (including your Chosen One entry).
All right, I got the SSEs thing already... And the new movesets...

Ratings? Cool. *checks* Cool.

Kibble, Smashbot and I are making SSEs out of the various movesets in the contest. I've already volunteered Sandslash and Crono for mine, but Smashbot only takes requests. People are spamming us with requests while I can barely manage to fit in the 30 I have so far. . .
Coolio.

All right, then, since I gotta volunteer mah movesets for Days of Tabuu or whatever... I choose... W-W-Worm Soldier and W-W-Waddle Doo. Linkage is in da sig.

Today's episode of Sesame Street was brought to you by the letter W.

Edit: Enough responses to Kibble?
No.

[/AttentionWhore]

Yes.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to nominate my only moveset that has been finished, Doopliss, for the "Days of Tabuu".

[Waits for post to get ignored]

Agi

Smash Lord
I'd like to nominate my only moveset that has been finished, Doopliss, for the "Days of Tabuu".

-ignores post-

But srsly, Doopliss was possibly my favorite Paper Mario villain. I would love to see him/her/it in.

Agi

Smash Lord
I heard something about a miserable little pile of secrets...?
Yes, however, Dracula has been demoted to his role in I wanna be the Guy... a tele-fragging miniboss.

(No, he's the main character. But Dracula and I have a history from that game... did you know that his true form is a Waddle Doo?)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
My SSE will have Dracula as the main villian, Mendez. I decided his infamous quote would make a good title for said SSE.

For anybody who's read what of my REAL sse I've posted here (See sig) or the whole thing on gamefaqs, I'm not going to be doing that world system or give many details on gameplay or bosses. Think of this as a toned down version.

I'll consider including Krystal by that guy with the OOT Shiek avatar. . .

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
My SSE will have Dracula as the main villian, Mendez. I decided his infamous quote would make a good title for said SSE.
In that case, you might as well use the actual quote "A miserable little pile of secrets".

Though for the record, that particular quote's only famous because of how laughably ridiculous it is. So you might want to pick a new title. I am flattered, though. :D

Agi

Smash Lord
The Earthworm Jim moveset has been canceled due to me not being able to think of a certain creative A move. :urg:
I know how you feel, I was almost ready to throw my Mallow moveset down the tubes because I had writer's block for his final smash... but I just kept playing Mario RPG until the inspiration came back! My advice is: Play Earthworm Jim games, watch vids on Youtube... just don't throw it away.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
@smashbot226: I'm going to be mature and thank you for making an sse, instead of begging you to put Decus and or Jade in it. Please please please please put Decus and or Jade. Also, thank you and MasterWarlord for making SSEs.=P

SirKibble

Smash Champion
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5342586&postcount=3585

Bear Holding a Shark is done! I think that's enough work for today, considering the Eru moveset file is on the other computer.
Haha, Bear Holding a Shark was awesome! I loved the Codec Conversation. I could totally hear Strong Bad saying all that. The Up B seems more than a little useless, though. If it only reaches as far as Luigi is tall... Well, that's almost like not even having a recovery...

Someone should e-mail Strong Bad and ask him what he'd be like in Super Smash Bros. :laugh:

smashbot226

Smash Master
@smashbot226: I'm going to be mature and thank you for making an sse, instead of begging you to put Decus and or Jade in it. Please please please please put Decus and or Jade. Also, thank you and MasterWarlord for making SSEs.=P
Page numbers please? And if you put in more than six movesets, you can add TWO. Six or less, only one.

Smashbot, can I have my CEO in yours? I didn't see it in the list you posted.
Yes. Keep in mind:
I'll take requests, but here is who will DEFINITELY be in:

Dracula
Crono (SirKibble's)
Bowser's Minions
And a few others...

Ignorance- I get a lot of that in this dang thread. Anyway, sure.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@smashbot: I'd like to change my requested character for Days of Tabuu from Lloyd Irving to Batman. I haven't finished Batman yet though. I'll either post a teaser of him or the incomplete moveset tomorrow :)

Agi

Smash Lord
Mallow is now done up to his smashes... that took three microsoft word pages. I still have his aerials, specials, final smash, grabs, Final Smash (which I still have writers block on), all his extras, and his subspace emissary role to work on... but it is now time to procrastinate! ^_^

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I would like to announce my next moveset. Upon the completion of BJ and Nina as well as some updates to my other entries, I plan to make:

Prostock Drag Racer V. Gaines.

(btw, I do in fact know him on a personal level, as my grandpa is good friends with him, and I met him today whilst I was at the races.)

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I'll take requests, but here is who will DEFINITELY be in:
Please please please add the Bombastic Bag-man (page 9) to your SSE. :)

Here's a brief character description: Bag-man is a well-meaning if deranged superhero, who thwarts crime with his bags that can stretch and twist, giving Bag-man greatly unpredictable attacks. His sanity is quite suspect, being fairly crazy (I mean Deadpool-level crazy), and is extremely difficult to work with. Any other do-gooders would just as soon work alone rather than work with him, but he would also make a terrible villain, so if he was vampirized, he might prove the villains' undoing.

Please take that into consideration. :)

Oh, and MasterWarlord, if you don't mind, ya think you could fit Joe Perry (page 6) in your Miserable Pile of Secrets?

Joe Perry is the guitarist of Aerosmith, and as such enjoys the rock-n-roll lifestyle. Joe loves him some money, but he does have a good moral compass inside. He also tried to go solo once, and may be tempted to do so with any comrades he meets.

If either of you could find it in your hearts to take me up on my offer, I will be indebted. :)

Oh, and you guys remember my plans for a Colonel Klink moveset? Never mind. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom