• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
That was uncool, Half silver, posting a moveset directly after an SSE without even acknowledging it...

But I really like the frequency of battles you are encorperating, Warlord. No more stupid Tickens and crap, just organized battles. ^_^

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Looks awesome so far, Warlord. I really look forward to seeing what else you got in store for us!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
That was uncool, Half silver, posting a moveset directly after an SSE without even acknowledging it...

But I really like the frequency of battles you are encorperating, Warlord. No more stupid Tickens and crap, just organized battles. ^_^
well, excuse me princess agidius. When I clicked new post, it hadn't been posted yet, so there :p

& btw, miserable pile of secrets looks awesome so far, with all the battles. & I agree w/ agidius, SSE original enemies TFL

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Glad you guys liked it. Heck, I might even go all out and give some level descriptions where appropiate, I seem to only be able to get something done if I go all out.

It'll be rare when a level is nothing but fights, meaning there still will be a lot of levels. If I get the time I'll post what I'd do to make the levels interesting, but we'll just have to see. The locations are from actual games (Or the worlds the characters are from), though, for the most part, so you won't have any random generic enemies in here.

The question still remains though, should I still post the chapters in the actual topic?

Agi

Smash Lord
I would say that you could post updates (saying when you finished a chapter and such, maybe a quick summary) in the social group. That's what it's there for, right?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Glad you guys liked it. Heck, I might even go all out and give some level descriptions where appropiate, I seem to only be able to get something done if I go all out.

It'll be rare when a level is nothing but fights, meaning there still will be a lot of levels. If I get the time I'll post what I'd do to make the levels interesting, but we'll just have to see. The locations are from actual games (Or the worlds the characters are from), though, for the most part, so you won't have any random generic enemies in here.

The question still remains though, should I still post the chapters in the actual topic?
Yes... And I would like it if you also made a link to it in your signature under your Supreme Realm SSE.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for Chris. :)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
If Koj ever comes around again, I need to know something about his character for my storyline. Would Moria be considered an undead?

Edit: Crap. Due to my computer, I couldn't see anything anybody else posted after my post, and due to there being an hour inbetween I assumed there was another post. Sorry for the double post.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Can someone tell me why the word Isaac is written in bright yellow everywhere>.>?
I guess because you searched for the term "Isaac". If you do so, it marks everything yellow.

@MasterWarlord:
Hah, cool Chapter 1. Shadow being the bad*ss he always is. Great. Can't wait for more. <3

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Right now I'm sketching out Bowser Jr. and Nina for the Commander, and so far it's a lot of fun, 'cause I can stop worrying about "OMG is the anatomy appropriate for the character?" and just go crazy with characterizing the duo as VERY BAD CHILDREN indeed.

Eru should be remastered and up within the week.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
It's looking great, MasterWarlord. I'm overjoyed that Doopliss has a big role in your story, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

The Bard should be done within a couple of days...I just need to add the extras in. All of her attacks are finished.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Bowser Jr. is missing his infamous scarf. Other than that, nice artwork... what happened to Nina's n-Tatoo?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
That was a great first chapter, I was surprised that Metal Knuckles appeared so early in the story!

!!!!!UPDATE ON THE LIST!!!!!

I've updated it to page 162, to let you lot know

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
The SSE looks great so far, MasterWarlord. Thanks very much for including Squeak Squad, and for the compliment. Anyway, I'm liking Reaper's role so far, and can't wait to see the rest.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
There's one joke chapter that's going to star Peter Griffon, and is also going to contain Joe Perry and Street Performer. A generic cop would be a natural fit for it, perhaps also Koj's generic Zombie.
Yay! Haha
Thank you for throwing Peter Griffin in there without me even asking.
I don't know what your rules are for nominations and I know this is a late request, but would you mind me asking to put another one of my creations
Rand Marks
in your SSE? But if you've already plotted out your story, I understand.

D

Deleted member

BHaS was epic...

And sorry for commenting so late, I was hanging out with some friends yesterday.

D

Deleted member

I guess, although as a dedicated Homestar Runner fan, I have no idea where that idea came from.:urg:

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
For Warlord, notes on Teigen: As a fairly solitary nomad who's just escaped a rather toxic relationship with evil general-politician Lord Anzrylt (they were close childhood friends, and although Anzrylt is a pretty bad dude and all, he isn't some heartless prince of darkness ala Dracula, but this isn't Anzrylt we're talking about here) and a young mother (to be) fallen on hard times, Teigen's number one concern is her and her cub's survival. Moody, sagacious, and aloof, she rarely speaks unless spoken to, and may come across as a touch cold. It is true that the Veren woman is disgusted by traitors and shows them no mercy; it doesn't matter if you were going to save your granny, Teigen would cut you to ribbons all the same. However, she has no problem stopping to lend a hand to a stranger - provided she hasn't something dire to attend to - and feels guilty if she doesn't return a favor. Despite this, Teigen's teamwork is average at best, as she always thinks she has the best idea and that none of her teammates know what the hell they're gesturing and grunting about. Teigen's mount, Tsaa, is very dear to her, and she usually travels upon her (OMG! Tsaa has a gender now!) back if traveling any appreciable distance to keep all that extra weight off her feet.

*headdesk*

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
There, Isaac is finished...again>.> Isaac Got the assist trophy and a lot more detail, again>.>

The SSE seems pretty good so far, so many interesting characters this time around ^^ Glad to be back in action =/

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
In this post, I will give some backstory on the original character(s) I will do next:

Give it up for...

The Beast Trio

The three beasts are Eddie, Reggie, and Jeffery. Each of them is very lewd and raunchy, and love to "have fun". They are all on the same swimming team, and play in the same band, The Beast Trio.

Eddie is a big basilisk (o_0), and is the leader of the trio. He loves to play in his "Chamber of Secrets". He plays percussion in his band (which he founded). Eddie is known to vomit a lot, plays basketball, and also knows a bit of magic (he IS a basilisk).

Reggie is a gryffon, and is the latest addition to the trio. However, he has played his saxophone the longest, before he joined, so he is often a soloist in the band. Reggie's girlfriend, his Griffette, lives high in the mountainous clouds, so Reggie spends a good deal of time there, when he's not smashing swimming records, that is. He also is a powerful baseball player.

Jeffery is a Loch Ness Monster, and has been hanging with Eddie since they were innocent kids. Together, they grew up, trying new things and having a ton of fun. Jeffery plays electric guitar in the band, and is generally the quietest of the trio. However, this is only because his fun spot, the Underwater Cave, is not on land (where Jeffery can survive). He is a slow, but powerful football player. Jeffery is also on the swim team, although he enjoys "playing" in the water as opposed to competitive swimming, like Reggie.

Hopefully this OC will have as much success as Tiggah did...

Darkurai

Smash Master
I'm very sorry for the delay in my impressions. I plan to get the next one up when I get home tonight.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I've updated Dry Bowser, with changes to his standard ground moves and aerials, I've also tweaked his final smash, his stats, and some moves which i didn't change completly (I thank Chief Mendez for pointing out the bad in the moveset).
You can get to Dry Bowser from the big orange link in my sig.

I'm going to focus on The list for the next few weaks, to tell you all!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
If Koj ever comes around again, I need to know something about his character for my storyline. Would Moria be considered an undead?

Edit: Crap. Due to my computer, I couldn't see anything anybody else posted after my post, and due to there being an hour inbetween I assumed there was another post. Sorry for the double post.
I am around. I've just been spending my time reading Watchmen, replying to pointless threads, and reading Looking for Group (If anyone wants to do Richard, back off.:mad: He's mine!).

Moria is, probably, human. Lots of humans in One Piece are somehow much larger than they should be. Examples include Kuma, Whitebeard (Sitting down he's over 12 feet tall), and this random pirate from the new arc who joins Law's crew.

Moria's actual appearance is just the result of heavy creative liberties. He's definitely not a zombie, since it's his ability that makes zombies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I'm quite busy today and don't have much time to work on the miserable pile of secrets, but I am brainstorming about various extra characters to include. I'm including my future Cortex moveset upon request from blitzkrieg, and I'm also including my Big the Cat and Voldo just due to them fitting well. Yes, all my movesets (sans Yoshimitsu, and K. Rool is bkupa's) are gonna be in it, but that's solely due to those extra two finding decent places to fit. Other movesets I've decided on are astaroth, jack sparrow, krystal and zora guard. There will be five chapters, and the fourth one will be the humurous one. If I hadn't made this clear enough yet, expect the first chapter up some time on monday, followed by one up a day afterwards.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I look forward to the next chapter, as well as my Jack Sparrow's inclusion.

I am going to edit the format of the rest of my movesets before starting the Beast Trio. Comments on them would be welcome...

D

Deleted member

I'm currently thinking up my Spore critter's moveset. On my to-do list:

• Chieftain Tuoli (Spore)
  • Gromit (Wallace & Gromit)
  • The Cheat (Homestar Runner)

On Chief Tuoli, I'm currently thinking about the airs and throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom