• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Hate to ruin your sense of self-satisfaction, but I gave you the name.

All you had to do was ask.
Objection. If there is one thing I learned from this thread, it would be that whenever one makes a suggestion, it is verbally attacked by either MistressPeaceLady or another Judgemaster. All I had to do is threaten to sue and there you have it.

lol jk

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Primsfan. I like it. So does anyone else with a Myspace have the Buddypoke application? Cause i think that would be a great moveset, because there's so much to draw from. Those buddys can do quite a lot.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
If you're all Primids, I'm Tabuu.

Deal with that. ;)

Anyway, sorry I haven't been around much the past couple days. I came home for Thanksgiving Break from college, so I no longer have all-the-time access to the internet. I hope everyone's still planning on 10 PM GMT. . .because that's when it's gonna happen!! :grin:

PS: Anything happen while I was away that I should be aware of?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I was gonna say that... WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!
I actually hid a message in there about my next moveset. . .Search the gibberish hard.

Wow... sounds like I've already lost in that category as well. :(

It will take one hell of a climax to come close to something that big.

Time to put my writing skills to the test.
I'm still finishing up the first chapter. . .It's not so much really big yet as I have really big plans and that I have to have them due to having so many movesets, and I actually want to do them all justice. They've all got to get a good amount of playable time.

So basically. . .Don't throw in the towel just yet. What I make could possibly end up being crap, for all you know. :chuckle: You have just as much to fear from Hyper Ridley as well, I'm orgasming over his preview.

A request: In your SSE, can you actually make the villains. . .Playable? Aside from the main one, anyway, but even then, it's generally better if the main villain is an NPC (Dracula was an exception). You played as Ashencroft to recruit the other villains at the start of your SSE, and I think that was it.

*Goes off to finish first SSE chapter*

Twilty's Epilougue said:
*Insert lulz here*
Good job with it, once again. The villains could've done with more screen time in your SSE as they were only in their first appearance and epilougue, but you did good with them while they were on camera. Wootage for Cervy going to get revenge on Dracula.

Edit: Oh goody, the computer ate up some of the work on my SSE. . .

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Deal with that. ;)

Anyway, sorry I haven't been around much the past couple days. I came home for Thanksgiving Break from college, so I no longer have all-the-time access to the internet. I hope everyone's still planning on 10 PM GMT. . .because that's when it's gonna happen!! :grin:

I'ld much rather be a Sandbag than Tabuu... you can kill Tabuu.

Nothing major happened. Check out the SSE's in User Blogs if you haven't seen my first chapter.

Twil finished his SSE a couple pages back. And if you do some more backtracking you can find his endgame.

@MasterWarlord

I'll see about making villains playable. I'm not making any guarantees but... we'll see.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice

Deal with that. ;)

Yeah? Well, I'm a Primid with a warhammer.

Yeah 10PM GMT... There's no way i'm going to be able to finish the Pensfan by then. I've been pretty busy with school and a girl
no really gaiz
, so I'm not that far, and i can't start working again till tomorrow at like two or so. But that's all right, because i don't want to get lost in the flurry of posts on the first few hundred pages.

EDIT: Warlord, i found it. That's cool, cause he's my favorite.
except Raven

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'ld much rather be a Sandbag than Tabuu... you can kill Tabuu.
You only think you can kill Tabuu. He's not really dead.

Nothing major happened. Check out the SSE's in User Blogs if you haven't seen my first chapter.

Twil finished his SSE a couple pages back. And if you do some more backtracking you can find his endgame.
All right, wonderful, I'll have to look into that later, as I'm short on time. I probably won't be back on until tomorrow when I've got to start MYM4, so until then... I bid thee all adieu!!

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we'll be on a new page soon, anyway. Although i pity anyone who reads the past few pages, cause most of it is even more mindless spam than normal.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
I read the past few pages...PITY ME! *breaks down*

And you guys became Primids? No fair...can I be a Floow?
I do... I do.

You can be a Primid too! Everyone who's not a Sandbag *throws dirty look at sandbags* can be a Primid. In fact, your Primid name is easy. MarthPrimidy

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
MarthPrimidy...I like the ring to that...wasn't as bad as April Fool's Day which...judging from your sign up date you weren't around for...that was a crazy day...the word filters changed everything Smash related to something else...so for the entire day of April the first my name was "YaoiTrinity" which made me cry inside...

Not as bad as Pit which was changed to Palutena's ***** xD

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Haha. Nice. Well, I'm off to bed. Dont do anything awesome...
I guess it's just me and MarthTrinity now... I don't think there's too much awesome that can be accomplished by two people.
:096:
I just felt like putting a Pokemon in here... :bee: and a bee that really doesn't look like a bee.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
So, what did I miss?

Hitmonlee is the coolest pokemon, and I use him in my posts.

I missed out on the aprils fools? ****,sounds fun. Wonder what Ness and his stuff/moves would be?

D

Deleted member

But you have. No. God**** idea. How big my new SSE is. It already has 93 characters, and the contest hasn't actually started yet. Good holy crap. It's going to be very hard to include them all, much less actually make them all be recurring characters.
Is it too late to request the Bone Cousins' appearance?:(

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
This SSE is only limited to a few members, correct? If not, it sounds like something I can try out, since I am pretty good at story writing. But of course, I am a designer, so I would do something a little different with it. But if so, then that is one big thing I dont have to worry about. Then again, there is always something new that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom