• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Ok, five jumps and a dirt ball. Sound fine. I do want some sort of tornado attack for Castform's sand forme, though.

@flyinfilipino: He's a living cloud, of course he has multiple jumps.
Make his recovery a twister that rises upwards and can move sidesways.

Smady

Smash Master
Honestly, I don't know what 'Castform' is, and I have none the knowledge of what you guys have been talking about for the last half-a- hour.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Hey you guys. Quick Queston: You know any newcomers here in MYM 4? I need to keep a list down for my upcoming reviews, so PM me about that

Also, any ideas for making moves for a rock star carrying a guitar case, guitar that can burn on fire, and a microphone?
I guess I'll spam this til I get my answer.

And Pokemon are not OCs, Guys. You can't make Rotom have 9001 different forms. It's... not healthy.

To Smash Daddy: Castform is a pokemon that changes form, type, and moves in different kinds of weather.

D

Deleted member

@Smash Daddy:

Castform: Third-generation Pokemon with the ability to change forms depending on the weather.

Agi

Smash Lord

It alters its form depending on the weather. Changes in the climate such as the temperature and humidity appear to affect its cellular structure.

EDIT: 3 same-time posts == redundant. :bee:

Smady

Smash Master
@Smash Daddy:

Castform: Third-generation Pokemon with the ability to change forms depending on the weather.
I see. Your knowledge of Pokemon is pathet-

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Castform

Castform is a Pokemon that changes form with the weather.

EDIT: Ninja-Castform'd!

It alters its form depending on the weather. Changes in the climate such as the temperature and humidity appear to affect its cellular structure.

EDIT: 3 same-time posts == redundant. :bee:
How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us.

More Pokemon... :embarrass

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
@kholdstare, i honestly would prefer if you stayed with normal,frost,wash,spin,cut, and heat ONLY, as i would prefer to be accurate. but do what you want if you want i just came to say that.
I guess I'll spam this til I get my answer.

And Pokemon are not OCs, Guys. You can't make Rotom have 9001 different forms. It's... not healthy.

To Smash Daddy: Castform is a pokemon that changes form, type, and moves in different kinds of weather.
FINE! I'll just have 6 then. HAPPY? :crazy::colorful::demon::flame:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Hey you guys. Quick Queston: You know any newcomers here in MYM 4? I need to keep a list down for my upcoming reviews, so PM me about that

Also, any ideas for making moves for a rock star carrying a guitar case, guitar that can burn on fire, and a microphone?
Really. No comment or PM from this? That's it!!! I'm now auditioning for TWIL'S emo band (name currently disputed) as a backup singer. I hope your happy!!!

10 char for no reasons whatsoever.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Really. No comment or PM from this? That's it!!! I'm now auditioning for TWIL'S emo band (name currently disputed) as a backup singer. I hope your happy!!!

Please no. I don't want to kill you. I have enough dead emos in my basement as it is.

I have no idea to your question.

Agi

Smash Lord

There's Lenus Altair, Baloo , Tanookie, goldwyvern, and hyperhopper. *saves from emo*

Baloo

Smash Ace
^^HUSH YOU! :mad:

So, should his Final Smash be Shadow Castform? It sounds cool doesn't it?

Agi

Smash Lord
Ok then. SO DO Y'ALL APPROVE OF SHADOW CASTFORM OR NOT!!!!!?????:mad:
Baloo, there comes a time to seek approval, and then there's a time to fly solo. Just work on the 'set, and ask us if it's good once you post it, ok? It can be edited from there, don't worry! :laugh:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Needs less spam!​

And if anyone says "no u" to that, I'll kill your canary.

Unless your dislike said canary. Then I'll buy you another one so they can have baby canaries.

In cooler news, I've finally finished my review for Hyper_Ridley, and should have Proto Man finished by the end of the day! :bee:

D

Deleted member

Yes, "What?". Are you surprised of the review or that I know you made two clones of yourself (one in the North Pole, the other in the Death Star, and you in golly old England)?
Both.

Needs less spam!​

And if anyone says "no u" to that, I'll kill your canary.
No you? :bee:

Guys, the spam is getting ridiculous now. I'm cereal. We spend more pages talking about random stuff then we do on movesets. Use the social group for random things...
NOWAI, R U CEREAL?!

Baloo

Smash Ace
no u

I don't care about canaries!

Ha.

In other news, Castform is coming along nicely. Here is a preview:

Sunny Day: A beam of sunlight shines from the sky, and fire surrounds Castform. The flames do low knockback and three damage. The area around Castform is distorted, and there is an orange glow. When the distortion ends after a second and a half, Castform is in his Sunny Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom