• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Here on SmashBoards, we don't like clones. ;)

Seriously, though, Proto is growing tired of this debate, as he's well-aware we'll never get anywhere. What say you we just let both movesets and both characters be awesome?
I acknowledge that Protoman is over 9000 times more awesome than Megaman (who, in his X model, is awesome as well)... but Zero is also over 9000 times more awesome than Megaman.

Still..... this will undoubtedly lead to a mind-blowingly epic Subspace Emissary chapter.

Edit:
Bass/Forte is so awesome..... He's my second favorite reploid. I remember using that ability in Megaman and Bass.... and then I accidently deleted the data that almost beat the game.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I acknowledge that Protoman is over 9000 times more awesome than Megaman (who, in his X model, is awesome as well)... but Zero is also over 9000 times more awesome than Megaman.

Still..... this will undoubtedly lead to a mind-blowingly epic Subspace Emissary chapter.
As long as we leave exact numbers out, I suppose that's plenty vague.

And I look forward to said chapter greatly. :)

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Here on SmashBoards, we don't like clones. ;)

Seriously, though, Proto is growing tired of this debate, as he's well-aware we'll never get anywhere. What say you we just let both movesets and both characters be awesome?

EDIT: But before it's totally over, let's watch another totally awesome robot fuse with Treble!!

Now THAT'S COOL!!
Megaman is to Sonic
As Bass is to ________

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Megaman is to Sonic
As Bass is to ________
Oh, I know this! (though the analogy parts would normally be paired differently)!!

Shadow?

@Kit: As long as it's only in headers and such, I think that'd be perfectly fine. It's a bit flashy for any in-between stuff, though.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think I might make a moveset for Emil Castagnier (ToS:DotNW) in either this contest or the next. His air game is beast!

Its starting to look like Myifee might not be made in this contest, but thats not certain.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Hey, looks pretty cool. But some of us can't read cursive. Sad. 'Tis true, though.
Fun Fact of Kits: His main form of handwriting is cursive. About half the people he knows can't read his handwriting at all.

@Kit: As long as it's only in headers and such, I think that'd be perfectly fine. It's a bit flashy for any in-between stuff, though.
Don't worry, I will. Probably.

I had a lot of trouble with the fonts; It was Either:
Monotype Corsiva
or
Fiolex Girls,

so thanks for the opinions, guys.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
So, now I'm interested in this, let me get it straight.

You can use any font from your computer in posts like this.

But other people can't see it in that font unless they have it installed, correct?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
So, now I'm interested in this, let me get it straight.

You can use any font from your computer in posts like this.

But other people can't see it in that font unless they have it installed, correct?
Not exactly. I usually copy letters from the ones I don't have off google searches, and it works, I just cant type it in of course.

Papyrus is my favorite font

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
He casts the spells that make the peoples fall down!

I just spent 2 days typing my first moveset for this contest and my stupid auto doubleclicking computer erased it when I tried to save the final changes. :urg:

Well I have no idea of how to use BBC so yeah. I'm remaking a moveset for the Black Mage from the webcomic 8-Bit Theater. Look up either the comic or the character himself if you want an image.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Why can't I read your MIIIND?!

"Now, I will show you why I am the most powerful practitioner of psychokinesis and telepathy in the world!"

Psycho Mantis has joined the Brawl!

You... you're surprised aren't you? I know, because I can read your thoughts. You didn't think I'd show up for Smash Bros., did you? Well, I am everywhere. I turn up everywhere, eventually. I do because I am the most powerful psychic in the world!

For instance, you, Chief Mendez! You go by the name HMD on your Wordpress blog. I know because I can see into your mind. Enough with this foolishness, let me show you my power... behold...

Now... let me read your mind. No... perhaps I should say your past.

You... you are a very methodical man. You are a highly skilled member, well suited to this type of environment.

You're extremely careful of traps. You are either very cautious... or a coward.

Still don't believe me? Now I'll read more deeply into your soul.

I see that you enjoy Nintendo games. You like Castlevania games, don't you? You haven't beaten Dracula. You are not very careful. Throw and Oak Stake at the floor and it will reveal hidden tiles.

So you like adventure games? Did you enjoy playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? You really like Legend of Zelda. You shouldn't attack the Cuccos... they will strike back...

You have 200 Wii Points. You should send your cousin Pokemon Snap on Virtual Console for Christmas over the Wii's Internet. Speaking of that, why are you browsing Smashboards on your Wii? I know. You are too cheap to buy a notebook computer... I hear the new Mac Books are cheap.

You shouldn't look at Smashboards on your iPhone while driving... you might wreck.

So, you like action games! You haven't unlocked Darth Vader on Soul Calibur IV yet. You main Nightmare... I am not surprised. Your thirst for power has landed you with the Ike of the Soul Calibur series.

Are you impressed in the light of my power? I will be back. I am always watching.

I'm going to do a serious moveset on him for MYM5.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
"Now, I will show you why I am the most powerful practitioner of psychokinesis and telepathy in the world!"

You... you're surprised aren't you? I know, because I can read your thoughts. You didn't think I'd show up for Smash Bros., did you? Well, I am everywhere. I turn up everywhere, eventually. I do because I am the most powerful psychic in the world!

For instance, you, Chief Mendez! You go by the name HMD on your Wordpress blog. I know because I can see into your mind. Enough with this foolishness, let me show you my power... behold...

You... you are a very methodical man. You are a highly skilled member, well suited to this type of environment.

I see that you enjoy Nintendo games. You like Castlevania games, don't you? You haven't beaten Dracula. You are not very careful. Throw and Oak Stake at the floor and it will reveal hidden tiles.

So you like adventure games? Did you enjoy playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? You really like Legend of Zelda. You shouldn't attack the Cuccos... they will strike back...

You have 200 Wii Points. You should send your cousin Pokemon Snap on Virtual Console for Christmas over the Wii's Internet. Speaking of that, why are you browsing Smashboards on your Wii? I know. You are too cheap to buy a notebook computer... I hear the new Mac Books are cheap.

You shouldn't look at Smashboards on your iPhone while driving... you might wreck.

So, you like action games! You haven't unlocked Darth Vader on Soul Calibur IV yet. You main Nightmare... I am not surprised. Your thirst for power has landed you with the Ike of the Soul Calibur series.

Are you impressed in the light of my power? I will be back. I am always watching.

I'm dense as a rock and even I knew all that.....

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Don't hate on teh Psycho Mantis. Best boss EVAR.

Reading out my memory files while I am trying to kill him only infuriates me ten-fold.

btw, you guys are going to be SO pleased with Sephiroth, especially you Sephiroth appreciaters. Even those who don't even know him. You will totally love this. I didn't plan on this, but it is coming out well ten-fold, it's freaking weird.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I prefer to completely represent my characters' entire universes as if they were actually included in brawl.
Well, in Deoxys' case at least, the franchise is already well-represented in Smash, so that's my ticket. Mach Rider's too awesome, and Mega Man is...well, maybe I'm just lazy, a'ight?

*reluctantly ignoring*

Grab/Pummel: Spellbinding Circle - Yugi doesn't need to physically grab his opponents when he's got this nifty trap. Yugi quickly draws a card, but the only thing that appears is a hex symbol on the ground (the one pictured). It starts off in front of Yugi, so if you release the grab button immediately, it functions as a normal grab. However, if you hold the button, the hex symbol moves along the ground at the same speed as Yugi's run, as Yugi himself follows with his hand, as if controlling it. When you release the grab button under a foe, the symbol will pop out of the ground and encircle them, then drag them in front of Yugi. It's pretty much like Samus' Extended Grapple Beam from Melee. It'll only grab foes standing on the ground, though. Once you have your opponent trapped, you can pummel them (the circle shocks them for 3%), or follow up with a throw.
Freaking yes.

The move itself is great, though usually I have a separate listing for the Pummel, and it is a bit wordy. Awesome concept though. :bee:

Advance Wars CO and his/her troops. It could sort of be like Pokemon trainer meets Olimar meets Ice Climbers, the CO sits in the background, and you control a team of 5 infantry they use 2D battle animation sprites.
Freaking awesome, dude.

This is almost exactly like how I've always imagined an Advance Wars character playing like in Smash. Looking forward to the full moveset.

First, I'd just like to complement you on that Zero Knuckle mechanic. It's just...it's just so darn awesome. Really, you oughta' get a medal or several medals for thinking that up.

Who'd have figured a mechanic like that would work out so well? :bee:

...Also if I'm assuming correctly, his Wallcling sounds like it lets him jump up the same wall, right? That'd be broken to heck as a stalling maneuver on stages like Yoshi's Island or Shadow Moses...

This moveset is beautiful. I would slit my eyes just to read this baby again. A definite vote from me. You did my favorite Legendary right. There's only two extras though...
*Mendez Slap©s*

Er-hem. Yeah, glad you like him. I'm not a big enough of a Pokemaniac to go making movesets for any ol' Pokemon, so by that token, Deoxys is my favorite legendary. Maybe not my favorite Pokemon ever, but definitely so as far as the biggies go. I really, really wanted him in Brawl. Way more than Mewtwo, Lucario, or PT.

Mega Man and friends are robots, right? Why do they have hair?
Androids.

Pah. I hated Twilight Princess, beating Dracula is a technical impossibility, I actually have 500 Wii Points right now, I only use my Wii for pron recreational purposes, Mac Books are damn expensive, and I'm still playing SCII.

...On the other hand, my Cuccoo fetish always lands me in hot water, I do love Castlevania, I have on more than one occasion browsed SWF on an iPhone while driving a car, I do main Nightmare, and HMD is an awesome name.

Good thing I switched controller ports, or you might've found out that *** ******* **** ** * ****** * ************* **** ***. :bee:

Freaking awesome. If I'm still around, I've been toying with the idea of a moveset for The Boss...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Reading out my memory files while I am trying to kill him only infuriates me ten-fold.

btw, you guys are going to be SO pleased with Sephiroth, especially you Sephiroth appreciaters. Even those who don't even know him. You will totally love this. I didn't plan on this, but it is coming out well ten-fold, it's freaking weird.
Meh, I don't really care for Seph. Squall is totally cooler.

Chief Mendez said:
Freaking awesome. If I'm still around, I've been toying with the idea of a moveset for The Boss...
Thanks! I would love to see that. Seriously. Also, I fapped to The Boss. :D

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Well, in Deoxys' case at least, the franchise is already well-represented in Smash, so that's my ticket. Mach Rider's too awesome, and Mega Man is...well, maybe I'm just lazy, a'ight?

Pah. I hated Twilight Princess, Mac Books are damn expensive, and I'm still playing SCII.

I have on more than one occasion browsed SWF on an iPhone while driving a car, I do main Nightmare, and HMD is an awesome name.

Good thing I switched controller ports, or you might've found out that *** ******* **** ** * ****** * ************* **** ***. :bee:
1. well of course, if they're in universes that are already in brawl, then you're set ~ that's gonna save my *** when it comes to making midna :chuckle:

2. ... I'm just gonna pretend you said nothing about TP......
*dies a little inside*
:ohwell:

3. I have a mac book... I still have SCII ~ I won't be surprised to hear about your car wreck ~ nightmare is win ~ HMD is a stupid awesome name :bee:

4. I'm gonna find out your secret. I SWEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

also, I won't be posting Spyro until tomorrow... laziness FTL XD

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I said I was making Skyler about 200 pages ago.

I have about six moves done.

And they're all amazing.

I will win this contest. No doubt.

/cockiness

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
:bee: I will do it for this contest if I finish my others first.
Only MGS I've played is 2, but I still know who Mantis is. You need to give him lots of fun stuff with him pointing out various data on the console or making said console flip out.

Please don't start this again.
NO U!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Fine I'll stop. I just felt like being ******** like some certain other users due to having played WC3. And no I'm not ********, who would actually suicide because of something like that?

I know this. But you know me. I just....can't seem do the same thing as anyone else...
Well. . .That's you. Because you don't wanna do that you wanna tell some new person they can't do their character of choice?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I said I was making Skyler about 200 pages ago.

I have about six moves done.

And they're all amazing.

I will win this contest. No doubt.

/cockiness
You might, but you just lost the game.

EVERYONE, LETS SPAM SO NOONE POSTS A MOVESET ON PAGE 333.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
EVERYONE, LETS SPAM SO NOONE POSTS A MOVESET ON PAGE 333.
This nightmare will threaten your life as well as your dreams! Nightmare, the azure knight, has joined the fray!

Stats:

Size: Very large, the guy's very slightly taller then Ganondorf, making him tower above most characters intimidatingly. He's also a good deal wider then most humanoid characters like Ganondorf, but he's thankfully not as wide as the beasts like Bowser, DK and Dedede, avoiding making him too big of a target.
Weight: 9.5/10 - The azure knight is heavier then Ganondorf, the only other humanoid character then can compare, and is among the heaviest characters in the game, only behind Bowser and DK.
Walking Speed: 5/10 - Nightmare has an average walking speed, not being as slow as Ganondorf and the only slow behemoth characters.
Running Speed: 7/10 - The azure knight runs with impressive speed for one so large, he's not your typical heavy hitter.
Traction: 5/10 - While Nightmare does have some agility, he's still a giant compared to most characters, making him skid slightly despite his skill.
Power: 8/10 - Some of nightmare's moves aren't that powerful, namely the ones not involving his giant sword, soul edge. However, the ones that do use his weapons are brutal, fitting for a sword that's larger then some of the playable characters.
Attack Speed: 3/10 - Nightmare isn't as slow as the other heavy hitters in the sense that he has some less slow attacks, the ones not involving his sword for the most part, but his powerful attacks with his sword are still pretty slow.
Range: 9/10 The attacks ones involving his huge sword have massive range for melee strikes, but are still horribly slow. His faster attacks usually have smaller range, but due to his size the range is still decently big. One of Nightmare's biggest advantages.
First Jump: 2.5/10 - Nightmare has problems getting off the grounds due to his weight and large stature, making his first jump rather weak.
Second Jump: 4/10 - Once already in the air, Nightmare doesn't have as much of a problem jumping around, but he's far from a aerial combatant.
Hover: No

Fall Speed: 10/10 - Nightmare falls extremely quickly due to being a giant living suit of armor, literally being made of materials that would make him fall more quickly. This rarely works in Nightmare's favor, and it causes him to have large problems recovering. He makes Fox look like a slow faller and is easily the fastest faller in the game. This is one of his biggest weaknesses, especially when coupeled with his small jumps.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.

Basic actions:

Basic pose: Nightmare has his monstrous arm in front of him while the other one that's armored is behind him, holding his cleaver sword behind him.
Idle pose: Nightmare mumbles "SOOOOOUUULLLSSSS. . .".
Walking: Nightmare's basic pose in motion, although he drags his cleaver across the ground.
Running: Nightmare picks up his cleaver as he walks, going slightly faster.
Dashing: Nightmare starts dashing forward, moving his legs and monstrous arm bath and forth frantically, having impressive agility for one of his massive size and weight.
Crouching: Nightmare gets down on one knee, putting his cleaver in front of him in a defensive position. When crouching, any weak projectiles coming towards Nightmare from the front are blocked by the cleaver like how Link/Toon Link's shield blocks them. Stronger projectiles that can get past the cleaver include Waddle Dees and Din's Fire, Link's bombs and the generally powerful projectiles, but it's still very useful for blocking the lasers of the space animals, among other things.
Jump 1: The azure knight crouches down slightly to gather his force and jumps up slightly. Even with his impressive agility, he's too weighed down by his body to be able to get up very high at all.
Jump 2: The living suit of armor puts lets out a jumping motion with his feet and struggles forward as he does so, clearly trying to get up high but being held down by his weight. He still makes a good effort, but he'll fall down right back to where he was shortly after the jump.
Shield: Nightmare puts his cleaver, soul edge, in front of him, holding onto it with both arms.
Sidestep: His sidestep is an actual sidestep, what do you know? Sidestepping is a common element in the Soul Calibur series, so it only makes sense he does so here as well.
Rolling: Due to his large size, Nightmare can't really roll. Instead, Nightmare sidesteps around his enemy and into the background, then comes out of the background on the opposite side of them. Has good speed, but small range and short invincibility time. Due to the speed, it can be spammed well, and in the Soul Calibur series the characters regularly do a lot of this type of side stepping in their battles.
Air Dodge: Nightmare leans into the background slightly, putting his monster arm on his sword and holding it in front of him to defend himself.

Misc. Actions:

Sleeping: Nightmare sits down with his legs crossed and his sword at his side, ocassionally mumbling "SOOOOUUUULLLLSSS. . ." in his sleep if he stays snoozing long enough.
Dizzy: Nightmare holds his head, dropping his giant sword, taking small steps to the left and right. He sometimes takes his hands off his head and they go into the spike on his head instead comically, only causing more pain and confusion for him, him letting out a slight cry of pain.

Special Attacks:

B Down - Soul Charge: Nightmare lets out a battle cry and gets in a fighting position, there being green flashes of light going through his body and his weapon. This move isn't an attack and does no damage, but grants extra effects to several of Nightmare's other moves in his arsenal. The upgrades are much more complicated then a simple damage increase, and vary greatly depending on the move. The effect of the soul charge lasts 10 seconds, and the move can only be used once every 30 seconds.

If Nightmare is hit at all while using the soul charge, he'll be interrupted and not get it's effects, having to wait another 30 seconds to use it again. If used again before then, Nightmare will try to suck in power in a pose like Captain Falcon's up taunt, glowing green, but will stop in the middle of it, failing to do so and being wide open to attack. When the soul charge is active, the orb in the center of Nightmare becomes notably bigger and pulses like a beating heart to visually tell players whether or not the effect of the move is active. This move requires much skill to learn how to use properly, as you must use it both when it's safe and when you'll actually be able to use it's effects.

B - Soul Devour: Nightmare faces the camera and yells "GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!" as the orb in his chest starts sucking foes towards it, and the mouth in his chest starts chomping. Basically works like Wario's B as far as gameplay is concerned, but the move sucks the character towards the mouth. If a character gets sucked in, the mouth will close and you must mash B for the mouth to chew the victim. As you chew on the victim, red energy will be sucked out of them and go to the orb in Nightmare's chest. You damage the victim for 4-5% damage with each press of B, and more importantly you increase the duration of Nightmare's soul charge by one second for each chomp. The increase only effects the next time you use soul charge, or if one's currently active, the time gets added onto the current one. The time period can't go over 20 seconds, and if you die it also causes it to revert back to 10 seconds.

Like Wario's B, if used in the air with no ground below you this move can be used for Nightmare-cides, the azure knight's fall speed actually helping me for once. The move also sucks in any nearby items, them giving Nightmare a .25 second bonus to Soul Charge unless they're an explsoive, in which case Nightmare will take 5% damage and the move will stop.

-Soul Charge Bonus- When you're trying to suck foes into the mouth at the start of the move, there will be a larger range that it affects, and it will also pull enemies in faster. When actually devouring the enemy's soul, you'll get a 1.25 second bonus to soul charge per chomp instead of the regular single second.

B Side - Horrific Howl: Nightmare faces the camera and lets out a horrifying howl, stunning anyone within the range of one fifth of final destination. Does no damage, only stuns like Zero Suit Samus' neutral special. This move also eats shields alive, causing foes to go into their dizzy state if they so choose to try to block the attack that way. The stun time is decently large, allowing Nightmare to use this move to set up for a good Soul Devour or another powerful attack, but the move has notable starting and ending lag, being decently easy to punish.

-Soul Charge Bonus- The orb in the center of Nightmare glows as Nightmare howls, and the effects of Soul Devour come out at the same time as Nightmare does the howl, two moves being performed at once. The soul devour pulls any stunned foes into the mouth before they have a chance to button mash out of the stun, and the sucktion of the soul devour also helps to pull foes into the range of the actual howl. The standard B isn't useless when Soul Charge is active, though, as you only get the soul charge bonuses for Soul Devour when using it with the standard B. This also applies to any other moves which cause Soul Devour to start while doing another attack.

B Up - Monstrous Mutation: Nightmare's monstrous arm cracks and Nightmare lets out a slight cry of pain as it mutates even further, growing in length. As it's growing, you can control where it goes, and the entire length of the arm upon being fully extended is that of Nightmare's large body. The move can be angeled in any direction you wish to with ease except behind Nightmare. After it fully extends or hits something, it will snap back to it's regular length and either pull Nightmare to what it grabbed or pull the object to Nightmare, depending on the case. If the target is an enemy and the move is used on the ground, Nightmare will pull the target to himself, holding them with the monster arm in his standard grab position and able to throw them. Nightmare can also pull items to him, although of course he can't do this with smash balls. If the target was a ledge, Nightmare uses the move as a tether recovery and he's pulled up as his arm goes back to regular size. This move has good priority and is good for grabbing foes out of the air to bring them down where the living suit of armor does best, the ground.

While one would think that the azure knight would be vulnerable to edge hogging due to his recovery move being a tether, doing so is a terrible idea. If the living suit of armor grabs an enemy when in the air (Including edge-hoggers), he'll grab them and the arm will retract back to him as normal, but he will then then laugh maniacally and hold the enemy against himself, falling straight down with the weight of his armor, giving him another great "Nightmare-cide" move. The Nightmare player can mutate the arm beyond the ledge and slightly onto the playing field as he's off the stage, so challengers have to keep their distance as he's recovering which means it's very hard hard to edge guard him. If the two plummeting characters actually manage to land on the ground after falling together, the victim will be dealt 12% damage and slightly above average knockback.

-Soul Charge Bonus- Nightmare's arm mutates around 1.25X as fast and as far out as normal, helping to make up for his horrendous jumps and fall speed.

Basic Attacks:

A - Smack Down: Nightmare raises his hand above his head and brings it down, smacking any enemies in front of him down to the ground. He swings it out decently far, giving it decent range and priority, but it's not particularly fast. If they get hit by it though, they're very likely to fall victim to his AA and later his AAA. Only knocks enemies to the ground in front of him, doing no real knockback, and does 7-8% damage.

AA - Hellish Headbutt: Nightmare dives his head down in front of him to headbutt his enemies, his spike impaling the enemies as he slams his head down and doing 5-6% damage. The move comes out basically instantly, doing no knockback, coming down on foes knocked down by the smack with ease. The fact that the attack does no knockback is a good thing though, as they otherwise wouldn't be able by the AAA. The attack has okay range in front of Nightmare, but the priority isn't that good, usually tieing with moves rather then going above them.

AAA - Horn Drill: Nightmare stays in the position from the previous attack and the horn on his helmet starts spinning around. His horn is on the top of his helmet and he's looking down at the ground, so the horn drills around in front of him. Does 2-3% damage per hit, though it's quite easy to use directional influence to get out of the attack.

-Soul Charge Bonus- The orb in the middle of the mouth in nightmare's chest glows and starts sucking things towards it, causing foes to be sucked towards Nightmare, making it much harder to use directional influence to get out of the attack. It's still possible, of course, but you're guaranteed to take at least around 11% damage, and that's if you were using directional influence for the entire duration of when the move was started. While the orb in the center of the azure knight won't be able to suck you to the drill in the front if you're behind Nightmare, the mouth in the middle will simply close if it sucks you in, interupping the attack and causing a Soul Devour to start. Thankfully, you can attack Nightmare before you actually get sucked into the mouth, causing the attack to be cut short.

Ftilt - Soul Smack: One of Nightmare's most basic attacks in Soul Calibur only makes sense to be one of his most basic attacks in Smash as well. Nightmare smacks his monster arm forward for a basic jab. Doesn't have too much range compared to his other moves, but it's still decent due to his size of him and his arm. Does 6-7% and and average knockback. Comes out fast, though not instantly, decent for interrupting low priority moves like those of Sonic and Captain Falcon.

Utilt - Fear Fling: Nightmare puts both his hands on the hilt of his massive cleaver sword, turning to face the camera, then swings it directly upwards. The move has decent starting and ending lag, but does 13-14% with good upward knockback. Decent for foes coming down to use an aerial attack on Nightmare while he's already on the ground if you can manage to hit them with this laggy attack, but otherwise a mostrous mutation to simply grab them out of the air is much more preferable. This is a solid kill move if you can actually hit people with it, koing as early as 75% on middleweights.

Dtilt - Sword Swing: Nightmare swings his sword forward horizontally while crouching, his basic low attack in Soul Calibur. Has good range though has some ending lag, making the move punishable. The sword swing does average knockback and 8-9% damage. The move has high priority, as Nightmare's sword is a good deal larger then the much more puny ones the other characters wield. Couple this with the fact his crouch blocks projectiles, and Nightmare has a good defensive crouch game.

Dashing Attack - Shoulder Rush: Nightmare hits foes with the blunt of his montrous arm, charging forward with brute force. Basically Ganondorf's dash attack, but Nightmare keeps the charge up a while longer then Ganon, around double the time. Does slight forward knockback and 6-7% damage. The azure knight's vulnerable from behind when performing this move.

Rising Attack (On back) - Bludgeoning Body: Nightmare hastily gets up, springing up into battle position forwards. The damage is dealt as he gets up, and the hitbox is in front of him only. Slightly laggy, but he still has the standard invincibility frames while doing it. The attack causes 6-7% damage and slight forward knockback.

Rising Attack (On stomach) - Double Kick: Nightmare gets up most of the way, doing a fast kick in front of then behind him like Captain Falcon's dsmash, fully getting up into fighting position after completing it. The kick in front of him does little knockback and 4-5% damage, but the kick behind him does 6-7% damage and slight knockback.

Ledge Attack (Under 100%) - Arm flail: Nightmare slowly pulls himself up with his more normal arm, flailing his monster arm about on the platform as he does so. The arm goes up and down twice as he pulls himself up, moving decently quickly. Anyone hit by the arm is dealt 6-7% damage and slight knockback to keep them away from Nightmare as he comes back onto the platform.

Ledge Attack (Over 100%) - Clumsy Collapse: Nightmare struggles to come up on the platform, being exhausted and having trouble pulling himself up due to his massive weight. Upon getting up, Nightmare stands up, only to let out an exhausted sigh and fall down straight forward, dealing impressive knockback for such a minor attack and 9-10% damage. Nightmare's invulnerable while coming up onto the platform, but he can be attacked as he falls down, of course. Despit being vulnerable, Nightmare has super armor frames upon falling down, the move not able to be interrupted.

Smash Attacks:

Fsmash - Midnight Launcher: Nightmare lifts his sword up behind his head as he charge the attack in a pose like Ike's, then lets the sword down to whallop opponents upon releasing the charge. However, the first swing does no knockback, and Nightmare follows up quickly by cleaving the sword upwards, there being slight lag as he pulls it out of the ground, launching any foes hit by the first attack or stupid enough to walk into the second attack with excellent upwards knockback. Has good range in front of Nightmare, though has large starting lag before both of the swings. Both swings do 18-19% uncharged and up to 26-27% damage when fully charged. Nightmare's enemies can use directional influence to get out of the way if hit by the first swing of the attack to get out of the way of the more deadly second one, so Nightmare will want to try to aim to hit with the second swing if possible.

-Soul Charge Bonus- The orb in Nightmare's chest starts sucking foes towards it like with the standard B, causing foes to be sucked into the fsmash from the front and have a much harder time using directional influence to get out of the way of the second swing. The soul charge also helps cover Nightmare vulnerable behind as he does the attack, threatening to suck anyone who comes close into the mouth and turn the move into a Soul Devour.

Usmash - Sword Swirl: The living suit of armor brings the sword up above his head with both arms, spinng it around rapidly, doing multiple hits. The attack does a large 5-6% damage or 7-8% damage if fully charged per second to foes trapped in the swirling sword above Nightmare, but is rather laggy in it's execution, being easy to use directional influence to get out of it. If hit by all the individual blows of the move, the attack could do up to a massive 30-36% damage or even an insane 42-48% if charged. It's very easy to use directional influence to get out of the attack though, and Nightmare is completely vulnerable from the sides, making the move scream to be punished.

-Soul Charge Bonus- The orb in the middle of Nightmare will suck enemies towards it as the azure knight does the sword spin, causing foes to have a hard time using directional influence to get out of the attack as the orb will be pulling them downward and towards the center of the attack. While Nightmare is of course still vulnerable from the sides, the mouth will once again just close in on you if it sucks you to the center of Nightmare and will turn the attack into a Soul Devour. While this would generally lead one to think there's no way to approach Nightmare when he's doing this, you can attack the living suit of armor before the mouth actually sucks you in, interruping the attack.

Dsmash - Sword Spin: Nightmare grasps the hilt of his blade with both hands and spins around with it in a motion not unlike Dedede's dsmash. Unlike Dedede's dsmash, he circles around multiple times, three to be exact. The move is not multi hit, and work like Dedede's dsmash in the sense that it sends foes straight away if they're hit. Due to the extra spins, the move begs to be punished, but the move has more range then Dedede's dsmash, making it more likely it'll hit a target in the first place. Does 16-17% damage uncharged and 22-23% damage charged.

-Soul Charge Bonus- Like with several other moves in the azure knight's arsenal, this move causes the orb to suck foes towards it when there's a soul charge active. Unlike the other moves, there's no way the foes can be sucked into the mouth due to the sword blocking it, so it's impossible to link this to a Soul Devour. There's no need to do so anyway, though, as this move is plenty powerful to suck foes into it. The overall effect of the move with Soul Charge active basically makes it resemble Pikachu's dsmash in the manner of how it sucks in foes.

Aerial Attacks:

Nair - Soul Edge Spin: Nightmare crosses his arms and chuckles, letting go of his sword, soul edge, and the cursed blade levitates around him rapidly. Has very small starting lag, although it has slight ending lag as soul edge comes back into Nightmare's grasp. The range of the move is above average for an aerial attack, covering all around nightmare. If a target is hit by the attack at any point during it, they'll be knocked away in the opposite direction they came into it from with very slightly below average knockback and 11-12% damage. This is a decent defensive move to keep foes away from the azure knight so that he can get back on solid ground where he does best.

Fair - Monster Arm Maul: Nightmare lifts his monstrous arm above his head and then swings it down in front of him in a fashion similiar to DK's forward aerial, but with a single arm. Nightmare's arm is much longer then DK's, thus giving the move more range, but it's still as slow as the big ape's forward aerial, being quite laggy. If the end of his arm with the giant claw in it hits you, you'll be meteor smashed downwards with 13-14% damage, but if the blunt of his arm hits you you'll be dealt small knockback and a mere 5-6% damage. Due to Nightmare's massive fall speed, it's hard to use this move well.

-Soul Charge Bonus- The orb in the center of Nightmare will send a laser at Nightmare's arm, setting it on fire. This causes his entire arm, not just the claw at the end, to have the effect of sweetspotting the attack, doing 13-14% damage and meteor smashing the enemy.

Bair - Soul Drop: Nightmare lets go of his sword, having been holding it behind him, and it falls down around the length of nightmare's body before levitating back up into his grasp. Nightmare can't grab ledges or do any other actions while the attack is being performed, not even able to use directional influence. Has decent range behind nightmare, and if it hits it meteor smashes foes downwards and does 14-15% damage. Nightmare's very vulnerable throughout the entire attack, there also being ending lag as the sword levitates back up to the azure knight's grasp.

-Soul Charge Bonus- Nightmare's entire body gets a fiery aura around itself, causing anybody who touches nightmare to get slightly knocked back and be dealt 3-4% fire damage. This keeps Nightmare from getting punished by the move if he misses, as anyone who tries to touch Nightmare during the attack will just get damaged themselves. Nightmare's still vulneable to any projectiles though, and it doesn't make the move any easier to actually hit with.

Uair - Overhead Cleave: Nightmare swings his sword over his head in a half circle like motion, basically being Ike's utilt in the air. Nightmare's cleaver is of course much larger then Ike's sword, though, and of course more powerful. The move isn't any slower then Ike's utilt, but due to Nightmare's fallspeed you'll rarely get a chance to use this well. Does 9-10% damage and average upward knockback.

Dair - Soul Stomp: Nightmare stomps his feet down like Ganondorf's dair, but his legs are seperated instead of being right against each other, making two seperate hitboxes, decently spread out. The move isn't too laggy, although it's very hard to hit anybody below nightmare due to his ridiculous fall speed. If you hit the blunt of his legs, you'll only be dealt 5-6% damage and small knockback, but if you hit his feet you'll be meteor smashed downwards for 12-13% damage.

-Soul Charge Bonus- Fire will come out of Nightmare's feet as he does this attack, increasing the range of the part of the move which will meteor smash enemies. It also causes an extra 3-4% damage with a fiery effect.

Grabs and Throws:

Grab: Nightmare reaches out his monster arm to grab the foe. Due to the length of his arm, the grab has exceptional range without having terrible endling lag like the grabs of Link or Samus. The grab resembles Dedede's in how fast it comes out along with the good range, and while he can't do it as well while running as Dedede, his grab has slightly more range.

Grab Attack - Killer's Claw: While holding the enemy with his monstrous claws on the end of his arm, he digs the claws into the enemy to damage them. Only 1-2% damage, but can be spammed better then most grab attacks, being decently quick

Fthrow - Torturer's Throw: Nightmare lets go of his sword as it levitates alongside him and grabs the enemy with both his hands. He quickly yells "I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM!" and squeezes them with both his arms painfully for 6-7% damage, the target letting out multiple cries of pain, then lets go of them and then kicks forward with one leg while they're still stunned, for 4-5% damage, letting out a short evil laugh as he grabs his sword once again. This is very slow for a throw, meaning it's bad to use in free for alls, but has the best knockback of his throws, being pretty high.

Bthrow - Doom's Invitation: Nightmare faces his head down to the ground and impales the enemy with the spike on his helmet and has it drill around inside them for 3-6% damage, then grabs the enemy by the legs and spins them around, letting go of them upon facing the opposite direction to send them flying for 5-6% damage and good knockback for a throw. This move has less knockback then his fthrow, but happens much faster.

Uthrow - Unholy Terror: Nightmare stomps on his enemy's feet with his own foot forcefully, stunning them, then does a quicker, much weaker version of the second upwards slash of his fsmash, midnight launcher, sending them up and away. The stomp does 4-5% damage while the sword swing does 7-8% damage and average throw knockback upwards.

Dthrow - Shoulder Claw Throw: Nigthmare lifts his foe up into the air, then hurls them over his shoulder and onto the ground, dealing 7-8% damage, then digs his claw into them for another 3-4% damage, letting out a battle cry. Decently laggy, although this only matters in free for all as the enemy is helpless while being thrown. Due to Nightmare's long grab range, the living suit of armor can chain grab with this throw against the biggest of enemies such as Ganondorf, Bowser, and Dedede, but only against walls, meaning this is useless in competetive play for chain grabbing purposes.

Final Smash - Night Terror:

After activating the smash ball, Nightmare screams at the top of his lunges "I WILL SHOW YOU THE GREATEST NIGHTMARE!", turning invulnerable, starting to laugh maniacally. The azure knight lets go of soul edge for it to levitate above him and swirl around and soul calibur to appear alongside it. The two swords merge together and zap Nightmare with a bolt of electricity, and Nightmare undergoes a transformation of epic proportions into Night Terror, becoming around 1.5X as big and sprouting wings, having all the powerf of both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge.

This transformation still leaves Night Terror vulnerable, unlike Wario-Man and Giga Bowser, but the chances of Night Terror actually dying are virtually non existant, as he doubles his weight and now has infinite jumps by flapping his wings, his B up being replaced by a free flight like Pit's to boot. Night Terror naturally has far more range due to his size, it's hard NOT to hit something with his attacks with the insane size of his sword. His power gets an upgrade to match the range and size upgrades, all his moves having around 1.5X as much knockback and damage. Night Terror gets all the bonuses of having soul charge on while in the form of Night Terror, and his B down special is replaced by a giant laser that goes outward from the orb in his chest. The laser bounces around like Rob's, but does around twice as much damage and knockback and has a very short recharge time, about 5 seconds. This beastly final smash lasts a mere 15 seconds, so save the experimenting with your newfound power for training mode and make good use of the final smash for the short period of time you have it.

Overall Play Style:

Nightmare has a much easier time dealing damage and finishing off enemies when the soul charge is active, but he must find a good time to use it when he'll actually be able to attack the enemy, but also when he won't be interrupted while charging. Nightmare will want to link as many moves as he can into soul devour to get more soul charge time, and this is like most things Nightmare does, easier to do when soul charge is already active. Many of Nightmare's moves have soul devour be activated as he does another attack when he's charged with souls, so Nightmare can slowly build up his time higher and higher as the fight goes on. If Nightmare plays smart and skillfully, using the mechanic to his advantage, he'll be somewhat like Lucario in that he'll become more and more powerful as the battle rages on.

Nightmare's pretty well suited for staying in the battle for long periods of time due to his weight, but once he's off the platform he has major problems due to his fall speed. While Nightmare can get rid of most edge guarders with little problem, most of the time he won't even need to be edge guarded because he falls like a rock. If Nightmare ever falls from a high position and actually has time for some aerial attacks, he's a beast, as he has three meteor smashes and two Nightmare-cide moves.

Due to his fall speed, Nightmare will want to stay away from edges, and while not having any projectiles, he has the ability to do that due to his good defensive game. With Soul Charge on, many of Nightmare's attacks are quite deadly and leave little room open for his enemies to attack, although with it off his number of attacks he can actually hit with close up are very limited. While soul charge is off, Nightmare can defend himself despite his slowness with his long range attacks, but he'll have to be very careful if an enemy should get in too close, as he's very vulnerable there, and will have to get them away from him as soon as he can. Thankfully most of his attacks have high priority, so characters like Sonic who one would think would be very problematic for Nightmare will be silenced by his huge blade. Should Nightmare actually need to kill anyone without soul charge on, his dsmash works decently well, for one on one fights, as the enemy be flying off into the distance while the azure knight deals with the attack's ending lag.

Once Nightmare activates his soul charge, his play style changes from defensive to agressive, as he certainly won't want to waste his newfound power. The soul charge bonuses will cover Nightmare's defense while Nightmare himself can focus on sending his enemies flying off the screen, never to return. You can use nightmare's up special to grab enemies then throw them upwards and rack up massive damage with a soul charged usmash, or if they're at higher percentages you can use a fsmash or dsmash to finish them off. If he's at a reasonably low percent, Nightmare can work on building up his soul charge time for the next charge instead of strictly damage dealing by focusing on hitting enemies with the soul devour bonus from extra attacks. The horrific howl/soul devour combo works well with this concept.

While Nightmare doesn't have as many kill moves as other heavy characters, he's much better at racking up damage then they are and making faster characters keep their distance. While it's harder to knock Nightmare off the edge due to him having a good defensive game and his weight, he doesn't need to be knocked far away due to the fact he'll fall like a rock and be unable to recover.

Overall, Nightmare takes a good deal of getting used to next to your standard character, as Nightmare will have to adapt to the situation to play well while waiting for his next soul charge and make the most of soul charge when he does use it. He's rather unique in that while a heavy character, not too many of his attacks are that hard to hit with, and he doesn't have a large amount of kill moves. His fsmash and dsmash are the only really reliable moves to actually be able to finish enemies off, and while his other attacks aren't weak, they aren't that above average. He makes a very solid addition to the selection of heavy characters, making Dedede seem like a typical heavy character in terms of play style when they're both compared to the likes of Bowser, Ganondorf and Ike. If not for his terrible fall speed, he'd be among the best characters in the game due to being able to both damage and kill enemies well, but his horrendous fall speed holds him back from being on the god-like level of Meta Knight, Snake and Dedede, destroying what would otherwise be an excellent air game.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - World's End: Nightmare points upwards with his monster arm and says "I SHALL SHOW YOU THE END OF DAYS!".

Side Taunt - Monster's Maniacal Laughter: Nightmare lets out a very loud insane sounding laugh, his arms folded as soul edge levitates at his side. Has decent ending lag, meaning the taunt cannot be spammed to take away from the disturbing effect of the insane laughter.

Down Taunt - Grave Digger: Nightmare points forward with his monster arm and says "THIS PLACE SHALL BE YOUR GRAVE!".

Entrance - Darkness of the Abyss: A red demonic portal will appear at the ground at the position Nightmare enters from, and he crawls up from out of it hastily, saying "WHERE. . .WHERE IS THE NEXT SOUL?!?".

Results Screen Poses:

Win 1 - Futile Resistance: Nightmare turns around to all the losers and swings his monster arm forward as if to address them, saying "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOU STRUGGLE!".

Win 2 - Endless Nightmare: Nightmare swings his sword around then poses in his Soul Calibur victory poses, holding his sword out in front of him with one arm, saying "NONE OF YOU CAN DEFEAT THIS NIGHTMARE!".

Win 3 - No value of life: Nightmare puts his monster arm up to the side of his helmet where his ear would be and says "WHAT SWEET SOUNDS. . .OF DEATH."

Loss - Hateful Stare: Nightmare claps angrily, staring at the winner with burning hate, his head turned towards them. Soul Edge levitates alongside Nightmare and turns the gaze of it's eye towards the winner also, sometimes creepy blinking, giving a creepy stare.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets the upper half of the azure knight's helmet, it going over his eyes. For Kirby's version of soul devour, he faces the camera and trys to suck in foes from both sides. Due to Kirby being so small, his version of the attack has a decent bit smaller range. If somebody gets to Kirby's mouth, you can mash B on them to damage them like with Wario's Kirby Hat.

Alternate Costumes:
-Default -Blue Team
-Nightmare's armor turns red, matching the color of the orb in his chest, making him look very demonic. -Red Team
-Nightmare's armor turns a mossy green, matching his monster arm and making him look somewhat as if he's covered in moss. - Green Team
-Nightmare's armor turns black, turning him into a knight far superior to the dark knight, Batman, or the black knight of fire emblem.
-Nightmare's armor turns white, while his monster arm turns black, making him look as if he's an fallen angel, especially in Night Terror form.
-Nightmare's armor turns gold with various parts of the armor being ruby colored, making the suit of armor look very rich.

Snake Codec Conversation:

Snake: Who's this guy in the suit of armor with that huge mutated arm sticking out of it?
Otacon: That thing's a heck of a Nightmare, Snake.
Snake: Tell me about it.
Otacon: No, seriously, that's his name, Snake, Nightmare.
Snake: Knowing his name won't help me much in a fight, now will it?
Otacon: If you want to be technical, there's nobody in that suit of armor. Nightmare is the armor itself.
Snake: Is this really the time for technicalities, Otacon? How do I fight this guy?!?
Otacon: Oh, right. . .Just don't let him devour your soul and keep your distance away from his huge sword.
Snake: I think I'll be better off fighting on my own. . .Thanks for all the "help", Otacon.

Stage - Ostrheinsburg Chapel:

Picture

This is where the destined battles in Soul Calibur 2 take place, and this is also considered Nightmare's home stage. At the end of Soul Calibur 2, Siegfried breaks free from Nightmare's control here while he's fighting Raphael, and Nightmare's spirit has nowhere else to go but the armor Siegfried has left behind. Nightmare layed motionless due to having no real body until Zasalamel came along and gave the azure knight his own body in secret, letting him be reborn. This place holds large significance to Nightmare, being where he truly became independent, no longer needing a host.

You fight in the chapel with the beautiful stained glass windows in the background, and the overall size of the stage is around that of final destination. On the right side of the stage is the pit you see in the screenshot, but also a wall, meaning you can't kill people off that side of the arena but you can also spike them in the pit. The pit also prevents abuse of the wall with chain grabbing. On the left side of the arena, not seen in the picture, is a massive fall down to your doom, there being pillars lining the sides, though they're only in the background and don't effect gameplay. The pit is enlarged to be bigger then the one shown in the picture/the actual stage in Soul Calibur, being around one third the size of final destination.

Nightmare himself thrives in the right side of the arena, able to recover from falling into the pit decently well due to there being a wall to keep him from flying too far to recover. With this short pit, Nightmare can actually take advantage of his aerial game, able to use his three meteor smashes and two Nightmare-cide moves quite well.

Music (My main computer has no youtube access. To hear the songs, type in the actual name of the song then the game it's from.):
-Raise thy Sword (Soul Calibur 2 Ostrheinsburg Chapel Theme)
-Forsaken Sanctuary (Soul Calibur 3 Lost Cathedral Theme)
-If There Were Any Other Way (Soul Calibur 2 Destined Battle Theme 1)
-Nothing to Lose (Soul Calibur 2 Destined Battle Theme 2)
-Maze of the Blade (Soul Calibur 2 Egyptian Crypt Theme)
-Time Marches On (Soul Calibur 3 Clock Tower Theme)
-No Regrets (Soul Calibur 3 Pirate Raid Theme)
-Blind Loyalty (Soul Calibur 3 Secret Money Pit Theme)
-Through Molten Caves (Soul Calibur 3 Sacred Mt. Fuji - Lava Bed Theme)

Assist Trophy - Astaroth:

Picture

Astaroth bursts out from the assist trophy and yells "RAIN OF BLOOD WILL RAIN DOWN TODAY!". He leaps around with impressive jumps, swinging his axe down forward, doing having massive knockback, range and 23-25% damage, but being very slow. If anybody gets close enough to him, his arms will turn fiery and he'll charge up for a second, then grab the person in front of him if they were so foolish to stick around. Astaroth will then hug the target in a bear hug, saying "Suffer!", doing 33-37% damage. Astaroth lasts 15 seconds.

Item - Soul Edge Shard:

These appear as red jewels on the ground, them being very shiny to help make distinguish them from the large amount of other small items. Your character though won't seem to get the message, and will just eat the shard, thinking it's food. The shard causes you character to deal 1.25X as much damage and knockback, but will cause the character to steadily take damage over time, 1% per second. The power bonus lasts 15 seconds, but the side effect lasts 20 seconds. You have to actually think before you use this item, as the extra power might not always be worth the damage you'll take from it. Players under the effect of the item will have a slight red tint.

Role in SSE:

Nightmare is one of the main villians in the SSE, alongside Bowser and Ganondorf. Before Marth's first level, Ike will have a brief level where he fights off various subspace enemies. After defeating said enemies, a cutscene shows Nightmare coming up to challenge Ike, motioning to his minions to back off and says one of the few lines in the entire adventure mode, "THIS PLACE SHALL BE YOUR GRAVE.", and a battle follows. After defeating Nightmare, he's turned into a trophy, and the level goes on as normal.

In the scene where King Dedede steals Wario's trophy cart, the scene is extended for Wario to see Nightmare's trophy lying nearby. Wario regognizes him as one of the other villians and touches his trophy base to resurrect him. Nightmare gets up and says "WHERE. . .WHERE IS THE NEXT SOUL?!?" and Wario points off into the distance at Dedede. Nightmare nods, and the two villians run off after the king of dreamland, you getting to play as them for a level. The enemies aren't subspace enemies and instead are various natural enemies who inhabit the world, meaning wild Pokemon and beasts like Wolfos.

Nightmare and Wario are next seen after the first level where Mario, Pit, Link, Yoshi and Kirby chase after King Dedede, being a decent bit behind them, not being the fastest of runners. Wario gets on his bike and makes a funny face at Nightmare, who still has to run, for Nightmare to let out an annoyed grunt, and you play as the pair of villians for another level as they chase after Dedede and now Mario's party as well. Due to you playing as the bad guys, there are more natural enemies here.

After the level, a cutscene shows Wario and Nightmare meeting up with Bowser, who is also on the way to attack Dedede as per Ganondorf's orders. Bowser motions for Wario to leave to the ruins in the opposite direction, and Wario gives a salute, though farts. Nightmare and Bowser smack their hands on their faces, and Wario rides off on his bike towards the ruins where he fights Lucas and Pokemon Trainer as normal. After Wario leaves, Bowser motions towards the castle. Instead of going into the same part of the cave like Mario's party, Bowser shows Nightmare a hidden shortcut, and they enter it together. You first play a cave level as Nightmare and Bowser, then the standard one with Mario's Party. More enviormental enemies are there to face Nightmare and Bowser.

Nightmare jumps into Dedede's castle alongside Bowser in the cutscene where Bowser normally does so alone, taking the trophy of the princess. Nightmare is also seen escaping with Bowser in his koopa clown car as the other characters chase after them, laughing maniacally alongside him as they go up to the halberd in Bowser's vehicle.

Nightmare and Bowser aren't seen again until the end of the level Snake, Meta Knight and Lucario share in the halberd, before they'd normally fight the shadow versions of Zelda and Peach. Bowser and Nightmare are together in the room where Peach and Zelda are being held, and they both laugh evily at their captive maidens. Bowser goes to leave and motions for Nightmare to stay put, but Nightmare simply replies "I NEED MORE SOULS. . .". Bowser shakes his head no and leaves, and Nightmare waits for him to be a decent bit off into the distance, and when his foot steps are no longer heard he turns his head back to the princesses and mumbles "SOOOOUULLLLSSSS. . .". He frees Peach and Zelda from their cages and then resurrects them, letting out a zombie like "SOOOOOUUULLLLSSS. . ." once again. They back up into a corner, Nightmare closing in on them, and you play as Nightmare against the two of them.

After defeating the pathetic princesses, Nightmare laughs evily and turns them into shadow versions of themselves, then Snake's party arrives inside. Nightmare motions to Snake's party, and the princesses bow in response to Nightmare and then go up to fight them while Nightmare leaves.

Nightmare and Bowser aren't seen again until the great invasion cutscene, them standing on top of the Ganon Cannon alongside the king of evil. Nightmare clenches his monster arm in anger as the other two villians also show their disgust with their weapon being destroyed. The three villians are next shown in the scene where Ganondorf normally betrays Bowser, but Nightmare blocks the shot for Bowser with soul edge, being loyal to Bowser, not Ganondorf. Bowser turns around and roars angrily at Ganondorf, and a battle begins, you playing as Ganondorf against Bowser and Nightmare. After defeating them, the next cutscene goes on as normal, but Tabuu has Master Hand attack Ganondorf, still having him under his control. Master Hand is an actual boss fight in this version of the SSE, you getting to use Ganondorf again for the battle. After this, Tabuu uses his red rings of death to turn everyone but King Dedede, Luigi, Ness and Kirby into trophies as normal.

Nightmare will not be present in the end of King Dedede's level, you still just fighting Bowser there. Instead, Kirby will find Nightmare at the end of his level and resurrect him as he's been doing to everyone else. Nightmare gets up and tries to suck Kirby into himself with his Soul Devour attack, laughing evily, but Kirby just sucks back. They fight to see who can outdo the other with their abilities, and the fight starts before it ends, you playing as Kirby. Once you defeat Nightmare, Kirby resurrects him and Nightmare looks as if he's ready to fight once more, but Bowser comes over and gets in the way of Kirby, motioning to Ganondorf's trophy. They nod to each other and get their revenge on Ganondorf, beating up his trophy, and the cutscene goes on as normal, King Dedede giving Kirby a hug.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Meh, I don't really care for Seph. Squall is totally cooler.

Thanks! I would love to see that. Seriously. Also, I fapped to The Boss. :D
1. Ewwww, Squall. :urg: Icky, whiny pretty-boy, right thar.

2. Really it might as well end up being The End or Volgin, anyways. Who hasn't? Best female videogame character of all time, right thar.

Squall's been done. I can't do him any justice that has already been done for him
QFT

MYM3.0 Squall should've won the contest, it was that good. :chuckle:

2. ... I'm just gonna pretend you said nothing about TP......
*dies a little inside*
:ohwell:

3. I have a mac book... I still have SCII ~ I won't be surprised to hear about your car wreck ~ nightmare is win ~ HMD is a stupid awesome name :bee:

4. I'm gonna find out your secret. I SWEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
We won't get into this in this thread, but on a scale of 1 to 10, as far as Zelda games go TP scores about a 4 for me. I was incredibly disappointed by the game. But that's (really) just me, so pass it off as an anomaly.

I've got a Mac Book too, but they're still expensive as all get out. SCII = best SC game out there. Also spam. Spam.

***** *** ****************************** **. *****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom