• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
How about instead of doing that, you guys look at this small preview of my next character!! :bee:

I've never really done a character like this, and I'm wondering how these stats pan out. Particularly the note at the bottom, but the rest of everything as well.

----- STATISTICS -----

Size: Large ~ ??? is too big a little taller and wider than Bowser.
Weight: Heavy
Power: Mid
Jumps: 5
Jump (1): High
Jump (2-5): Mid-High
Speed (Walk): Slow
Speed (Run): Mid-Fast
Traction: Mid
Speed (Attack): Mid-Slow
Speed (Falling): Mid
Range: Mid
Crouch: Mid-High
Crawl: No
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: Yes

Note: ??? is incapable of grabbing ledges as most fighters do, so it relies solely on its five jumps and glide to recover. Luckily, it is also incapable of entering freefall, so you could glide into an attack and then hold the jump button again to reenter the glide, even if you’ve already used all your jumps.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
No freefall? Sounds risky there. So I'm guessing her Up B won't be useable for recovery or anything? Still, sounds pretty neat. I look forward to it even more now. :bee:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Sirkibble: it's a level 100 charizard with no arms!

(seriously though, to me the stats seem similar to Charizard, and the no free fall and unlimited spells to me an amazing recovery)

Agi

Smash Lord
*emphasis on Sir Kibble*
How about instead of doing that, you guys look at this small preview of my next character!! :bee:

I've never really done a character like this, and I'm wondering how these stats pan out. Particularly the note at the bottom, but the rest of everything as well.

----- STATISTICS -----

Size: Large ~ ??? is too big a little taller and wider than Bowser.
Weight: Heavy
Power: Mid
Jumps: 5
Jump (1): High
Jump (2-5): Mid-High
Speed (Walk): Slow
Speed (Run): Mid-Fast
Traction: Mid
Speed (Attack): Mid-Slow
Speed (Falling): Mid
Range: Mid
Crouch: Mid-High
Crawl: No
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: Yes

Note: ??? is incapable of grabbing ledges as most fighters do, so it relies solely on its five jumps and glide to recover. Luckily, it is also incapable of entering freefall, so you could glide into an attack and then hold the jump button again to reenter the glide, even if you’ve already used all your jumps.
A large flying female character from someone who loves Kirby... coupling that with hints from Marshmallow awards...

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2882489

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Presenting a joint moveset by Baloo and Kholdstare...

Super Star Ultra Helpers have joined the Brawl!

(((~~~ Switching Mechanic ~~~)))

Taunt 1 - Transforming Star - A Warp Star comes flying out of the sky and hits the helper you are playing as. Your helper glows brightly like the star for two seconds. During that time, you can press a different control input to change your character. It is essential that you memorize this list. Also, there are backward smashes, tilts, and specials added, but the helpers themselves do not have backward tilts, specials, and smashes.

Neutral A - Biospark
Forward Tilt - Birdon
Backward Tilt - Blade Knight
Up Tilt - Bonkers
Down Tilt - Bugzzy
Forward Smash - Burnin' Leo
Backward Smash - Capsule J2
Up Smash - Chilly
Down Smash - Gim
Neutral Special - Knuckle Joe
Forward Special - Parasol Waddle Dee
Backward Special - Plasma Wisp
Up Special - Poppy Bros. Jr.
Down Special - Rocky
Grab - Simirror
Jump - Sir Kibble
Shield - TAC
Forward Dodge - Waddle Doo
Backward Dodge - Wheelie

(((~~~ Capsule J2 ~~~)))

(((~~~ Special Mechanic ~~~)))

Fuel Tank

(((~~~ Parasol Waddle Dee ~~~)))

(((~~~ Special Mechanic ~~~)))

hover

(((~~~ Stats ~~~)))

Power -
Attack Speed -
Speed -
Weight -
Fall Speed -
Traction -
Jump -
Range -
Height -

(((~~~ Special Attacks ~~~)))

Neutral Special - Parasol Star -

Side Special -

Up Special - Uplifting Wind - Parasol Waddle Dee holds his parasol up, and a sudden breeze lifts him up.

Down Special -

(((~~~ Standard Attacks ~~~)))

Neutral Tilt - Parasol Spin - Parasol Waddle Dee uses the handle of his parasol to spin the par

(((~~~ Smash Attacks ~~~)))

attk

(((~~~ Aerial Attacks ~~~)))

SirKibble

Smash Champion
No freefall? Sounds risky there. So I'm guessing her Up B won't be useable for recovery or anything? Still, sounds pretty neat. I look forward to it even more now. :bee:
I suppose that would sound pretty crazy-risky without me telling you the Up Special, wouldn't it? I guess it couldn't hurt to share at least the basic concept, rough draft I've got of it.

------------------------------
Up Special -- Steel Up -- ??? hovers in the air (if used on the ground, ??? will automatically perform its first jump), shrieks, and takes on a more metallic appearance, remaining in this state until it touches the ground again. While this move is in effect, ??? takes no knockback and half damage from any attacks that hit it, but is also incapable of performing any attacks. There is also additional landing lag as it hits the ground and removes the effect.

EDIT: Dangit, K.Rool, you said her!! Needs moar "it" for secrecy purposes!! Now everyone will know that it's alevel100femaleCharizardwithnoarms.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I suppose that would sound pretty crazy-risky without me telling you the Up Special, wouldn't it? I guess it couldn't hurt to share at least the basic concept, rough draft I've got of it.

Up Special -- Steel Up -- ??? hovers in the air (if used on the ground, ??? will automatically perform its first jump), shrieks, and takes on a more metallic appearance, remaining in this state until it touches the ground again. While this move is in effect, ??? takes no knockback and half damage from any attacks that hit it, but is also incapable of performing any attacks. There is also additional landing lag as it hits the ground and removes the effect.

EDIT: Dangit, K.Rool, you said her!! Needs moar "it" for secrecy purposes!! Now everyone will know that it's alevel100femaleCharizardwithnoarms.
In that case, sounds pretty neat. Can you still perform jumps while in that state? That part's a bit unclear.

And... um... oops? :p Well, they'll never guess what attacks you have planned for alevel100femaleCharizardswithnoarms. Hell, I don't know myself.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
In that case, sounds pretty neat. Can you still perform jumps while in that state? That part's a bit unclear.
Oops. Guess I left that out. Told you it was a rough. Yes, you can still jump, glide, whatever. Just not attack. Basically it reverts you to a state of total recovery, making it so you can't attack, but you can't be gimped either. Helpful since it's not enough for her to get to the ledge, she's gotta land on the stage.

And... um... oops? :p Well, they'll never guess what attacks you have planned for alevel100femaleCharizardswithnoarms. Hell, I don't know myself.
Yes, yes, that's true. In any case, I did make this my spoilable secret character. Slowly, I'll reveal this one, but the second will come as a TOTAL SURPRISE (to everyone except you, because you have made deciphering skills).

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Guys, ignore and report. I repeat, IGNORE AND REPORT!

This time'll pass just like every time before.

D

Deleted member

Kholdstare, delete that image from your quote on the last page. NAO

EDIT: Crap, double post. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom