• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Peter Pan preview time! This one's his Neutral Special:

Neutral — Wayward Fairy
Peter doesn’t actually do anything for this move; instead, it’s Tinker Bell who does all the work. She flies out from behind Peter and goes forward one stage builder block, sprinkling pixie dust along the way. Unfortunately for the opponent, the pixie dust Tink produces during this move is rather…volatile, shall we say. It grants opponents the ability to fly, but they have no means of controlling it.

Essentially, the opponents are sent flying back about half the length of Battlefield and up the height of its bottom platforms. The trajectory of this move is curved, and the opponent cannot move while flying. At first glance, this move may seem to be a wonderful KO move, but due to the fact that the knockback is always the same regardless of damage, it doesn’t actually serve much of a purpose other than keeping your opponents away from you.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That font... it's so familiar... I wonder why? :p

The attack is pretty neat, although I think I'd prefer something that lets the control their flight, so you can have an intense aerial duel, but in exchange, they take damage constantly, or something.

On second thought, your way is better.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Side Special:

Spinning Blizzaga
HE snips his finger, which then will cause 3 ice crystals of the size of a bumper to rotate around and follow him. They will simply rotate centered on HIM, until you press the Special button again. Then, the crystals will stop their movement and slowly spiral outwards. If HE moves on, the crystals will not center around him anymore, but continue their spiral of cold. When reaching their highest range, it will have about 2/3 of the Smart Bomb explosion. If someone is hit by one of the crystals, they'll be frozen and recieve 7% damage. Since the speed of them is so slow, and they are easily avoided, they are perfect for drawing your enemies' attention to not get frozen.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
That font... it's so familiar... I wonder why? :p

The attack is pretty neat, although I think I'd prefer something that lets the control their flight, so you can have an intense aerial duel, but in exchange, they take damage constantly, or something.

On second thought, your way is better.
Kekekeke. I stole your font. :chuckle: It's very neutral and professional-looking; however, I'm trying to find a more "Peter-ish" font for my headers.

And thanks. That actually seems like a fun idea. Intense aerial duels FTW. Perhaps that could be his final smash, since I'm not so sure on what that could be yet.

I need some move titled "Second Star to the Right' somewhere in there, which was what I was planning on his FS being...

Decisions, decisions...

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
TOMATO+ONION+HOTSAUCE=VEGGIE BURGER:kawasaki has gotten with theburger crowd, bringing in both fast-food lovers and hippies alike. this launches 2-8 burgers only kawasaki and teammates can eat, each healing 4-6%. these disapear after 12 seconds and heal obesity caused if there is an opposing kawasaki that got you or your teammates with addictive puree.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
Side Special:

Spinning Blizzaga
HE snips his finger, which then will cause 3 ice crystals of the size of a bumper to rotate around and follow him. They will simply rotate centered on HIM, until you press the Special button again. Then, the crystals will stop their movement and slowly spiral outwards. If HE moves on, the crystals will not center around him anymore, but continue their spiral of cold. When reaching their highest range, it will have about 2/3 of the Smart Bomb explosion. If someone is hit by one of the crystals, they'll be frozen and recieve 7% damage. Since the speed of them is so slow, and they are easily avoided, they are perfect for drawing your enemies' attention to not get frozen.
Just saw this. My first guess was Sypha (mostly because you could use HIM for her, hehe). But after seeing the name "Blizzaga," I'm guessing some FF character. Or Donald.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Just saw this. My first guess was Sypha (mostly because you could use HIM for her, hehe). But after seeing the name "Blizzaga," I'm guessing some FF character. Or Donald.
it's obviously Kefka. He went to post it to claim him since Smash Daddy said he wanted to do him. For shame...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
it's obviously Kefka. He went to post it to claim him since Smash Daddy said he wanted to do him. For shame...
Wut? No wai. Well, yes, it's Kefka - duh. But you know, I have already started him when Smash Daddy stated that "Must resist urge to do Kefka moveset". By that time, his Specials and Final Smash already have been finished - hence me trying to turn him away from that. <.<"

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Sorry to cut in ur off topic discussion but,

Chapter 2 of my SSE has been posted XD

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5961207#post5961207

From now on, i'm doing a system like this:

2 chapters for group 1 -------> 2 chapter for group 2 --------> 2 chapters for group 3 -------> a Villains chapter and then it loops

Also, for a chance for Kalas to get a super vote apparently from people who need extras :rolleyes:.........

Kalas has been added with moar extras. Link to Kalas is in my linkup space in my sigg

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@Jack Skellington: good set but it could be more detailed. also, the white wall of text blinds me :ohwell:

@Frieza: looks pretty cool, but some of his normal attacks seem generic. also, I'm not a fan of making entire sections a single color.

@Hobo Santa: I LOLed. but seriously, the set's freaking awesome. how could hobo santa not be awesome??? :chuckle:

http://www.smashboards.com/news/blo...make-your-move-4-sse-master-hands-royal-flush

Highly enjoyable reads for:
-Spadefox
-Hyper_Ridley
-Kirby fanatics
-Crash Bandicoot fanatics
-Commander Blitzkrieg
-BKupa666
-Possibly Half_Silver, seeing I'm the only one with one of his characters to have shown up in an SSE.

(You have no idea how long I spent making this, particularly the images at the end. . .)

(Yes I decided to kill the act thing and turned the acts into chapters.)
actually both spadefawks & TWILY added Spyro to their SSEs shortly after I posted the moveset. but I am impressed with what you did with Spyro, he got a lot of cool things to do :bee:

~ also, I'm wondering if you had planned to include any other spyro characters. I've got Ripto planned as a boss (who'll be fighting with the help of a robotic version of his minion ,Gulp), so he could be included once I actually finish him. I've also got Hunter, Sgt. James Byrd, Gnasty Gnorc & Cynder as ATs. Or you could even make some playable clones of other characters (I like how you included N. Gin & N. Brio in that way).
if not, I guess I can get fawks or twily to do so
:)

By unpopular demand, Robot Santa joins the Brawl!!
QFT.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Shanoa's going well I've got most of the basics outlined and stuff...it's just her Neutral B takes forever to finish considering she can get a new one for each character...if you don't know what I mean you'll have to wait and see...

And for reference, when I post said moveset, should I post a spoiler warning above it for people to avoid it in case people who still want to beat it don't want spoilers?

And one more question, even though I know Chief Mendez made that awesome Dracula in MYM3, would anyone mind if (in addition to
Barlowe
) I made an OoE Dracula boss?

Smady

Smash Master
So you ARE making a Kefka moveset... I thought you said, 'no one could do him justice'? :laugh:

I look forward to it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I wanted to spare you from starting it out for nothing, because I already started him out when I posted that little sprite of him, and had finished a couple of moves. So... ya.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
So I've been thinking, and it's gonna be really hard to choose my votes. Already, there are plenty of truly epic movesets in this contest. And we haven't even set a deadline yet! I'm simply amazed at the what Make Your Move has progressed to, and I've only been around since the second contest! It's really something incredible! Thanks to everyone for being a part of it. :)

Also, I've started work on what will probably be my final moveset in this contest. I swear, as sure as I live and breathe, it'll be my best yet!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
So I've been thinking, and it's gonna be really hard to choose my votes. Already, there are plenty of truly epic movesets in this contest. And we haven't even set a deadline yet! I'm simply amazed at the what Make Your Move has progressed to, and I've only been around since the second contest! It's really something incredible! Thanks to everyone for being a part of it. :)

Also, I've started work on what will probably be my final moveset in this contest. I swear, as sure as I live and breathe, it'll be my best yet!
Enough of this "final boss monologue" crap. lol. You ain't going nowhere and you ain't gonna stop. You can't and you know it. There will be MOAR Kirby characters in the future.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Needz MOAR Final Fantasy villians:

Ultimecia, The Sorceress of Time and Space [Final Fantasy VIII]

...For MYM5, because I'm overexerting myself...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
actually both spadefawks & TWILY added Spyro to their SSEs shortly after I posted the moveset. but I am impressed with what you did with Spyro, he got a lot of cool things to do :bee:

~ also, I'm wondering if you had planned to include any other spyro characters. I've got Ripto planned as a boss (who'll be fighting with the help of a robotic version of his minion ,Gulp), so he could be included once I actually finish him. I've also got Hunter, Sgt. James Byrd, Gnasty Gnorc & Cynder as ATs. Or you could even make some playable clones of other characters (I like how you included N. Gin & N. Brio in that way).
if not, I guess I can get fawks or twily to do so
:)
You posted Spyro?!? Gack! I missed that due to making the SSE! If I'd just went and look back I could've included some references to the actual moveset. . .:dizzy:

I doubt I'll have an outright Spyro section like I did with some of the other universes here due to limited knoweldge of the universe and there being only one character, but I'll see what I can do to include some of the characters in it. The boss will more likely then not show up in one way or another. . .

Because I'm so wiped out from making the actual chapters I get tired when it comes to writing the bosses.

Glad you enjoyed his role. I'll be sure to give him some better screen time in future segments once I read the moveset.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Up Tilt

Sword Bash
You surely expect something with Kefka stabbing his sword now, right? Well, I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but this is not how this move works. In fact, Kefka drops his sword onto his foot, causing him to yelp and jump upwards a bit. If someone touches him (yes, the whole body), they will be lifted straight upward with low knockback and 5% damage. The move is not really slow, as well.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Hey fellers, sorry I'm so irregular in my postings, but it's that time of year, and I'm a procrastinator when it comes to shopping.

In other news, ecent movesets have been awesome! Good job, everyone!

Also, I've finalized the character list for my SSE (NO CHANGES!!!! >:-( ) and am fervently working on Chapter 2. Here are the characters I plan to introduce in this chapter:

Joker
Penguin
Appollo Justice
Protoman
Puppetman
Salsa & Fassad
Youtube Toilet
King Harkinian
Dragonfly
Raphael
Lyon

So, Booyah.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
King Harkinian
Lyon
Awesomesauce. This makes your SSE the only other one using Lyon next to mine. :bee:

Kefka is near completion. I've left out a lot of Extras, which I will add when I'm back from my Christmas vacation, since I there have limited internet access - and even less access to my files.

I've also left out Getup and Ledge Attacks, and am thinking of leaving the Throws blank for now... I dunno.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Kid Goku is nearly complete, all I need is the extras...

Expect him either today or tomorrow....
PSsshhhhh.....Extras can always be added later. I demand Kid Goku right NAO!!!!

seriously though, you can do that XD

Awesome!! The Dragonfly is going to appear in the next SSE chapter of Ivoryflame!!! WOOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom