• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
What about the Joker? :bee:

Edit: God, I'm spamming like an idiot. It's 5:30 in the freaking morning. Very very evil mix. I'll try to get some sleep now.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Joker is different... He's not a disturbing clown... he's a murderous physcopath with explosives.

I could care less about Dimentio. Don't worry he may get a vote from me.

Kefka is.... disturbing.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
KEFKA WAS POSTED!?!?!

I go watch Untraceable and this happens?

I have to read this.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
I will make a moveset for Espeon. Nobody take it! I should have it in about a week. Trust me, it will be epic. It even has trajectories for the attacks, attack sweetspots, complex equations, coughcoughhiddenpowercoughcough, and every attack is a real move in pokemon that Espeon can learn, except for pickup and fling. :chuckle:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I will make a moveset for Espeon. Nobody take it! I should have it in about a week. Trust me, it will be epic. It even has trajectories for the attacks, attack sweetspots, complex equations, coughcoughhiddenpowercoughcough, and every attack is a real move in pokemon that Espeon can learn, except for pickup and fling. :chuckle:
Well, umm... Umbreon and Espeon were already made as the Pokemon for the Wes Trainer in Make Your Move 3.0.

You are allowed to remake characters, however, so long as the 2 versions of them are considerably different.

I'll be looking forward to it.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Good luck. We will be taking your word for it, so DO NOT DISAPPOINT US. lol jk. But seriously, don't.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Wow... Spadefox... you've outdone yourself on this one. I LOVE it. You did the guy some serious justice. He is so true to character, and I love almost all of his attacks. In particular the Pummel, Up Smash and Down Tilt. The specials were also very nice. This one gets a vote from me. It was better than Oume, in my opinion. Maybe because I'm such a Final Fantasy nerd :laugh:

It's weird that I hate Sephiroth's character, though. The Seph moveset was awesome too, by the way.

Anyway, with two FF movesets in one day, you have inspired me to plan on making Final Fantasy characters for MYM 5. They include (but are not limited to) Moogle (definitely), Bahamut (definitely), and the Summoner class (maybe).

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Well, instead of writing up Yugi Moto's special attacks, I skipped them (except for the Final Smash) and just finished writing everything else instead. So I'd say he's 95% finished and will probably be posted some time tomorrow (hopefully somebody'll see it :urg: ). Until then, Merry Christmas Eve everybody! or most of you

EDIT: Oh, and by tomorrow, I mean today. Christmas Eve.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
It's pacific time over here. Still the 23rd where I'm at, Filipino.

So you skipped over everything but the most important and easiest to dream up attacks? I don't know how I'd manage that. I skipped over the final smash on my early movesets, but. . .

From your previews it's looking good. Gonna love to see that.

@Chris: The Joker is a clown and is referred to as such, but his appearance isn't clown like what with his suit, the painted face looking rather intimidating. The look is what most people hate about clowns, and Joker still has everything to like about a creepy insane twisted one -- much less with a suit full of explosives.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
R1 = Orichalcum L1 = Revolver
R2 = Tournesol L2 = Buster Sword
R3 = Sword of Legend L3 = Brotherhood

Zantetsuken

R1 = Gilgamesh's Right arm 1 (front)
R2 = Gilgamesh's Right arm 2 (back bottom)
R3 = Gilgamesh's Right arm 3 (back top)

L1 = Gilgamesh's Left arm 1 (front)
L2 = Gilgamesh's Left arm 2 (back bottom)
L3 = Gilgamesh's Left arm 3 (back top)

Now we fight!
Fools! You face the mightiest swordsman in all Ivalice!
You face ME! GILGAMESH!
Long have I sought the blade of legend... Scoured the furthest marches, East and West!
And now my search brings me here! TO YOU!
Your weapons are forfeit to me!
Fly, Enkidu! Fly, my faithful companion! I said fly!
That was merely a test of your strength, mortals! A prelude, if you will!
The real contest begins now!
Hmph! I've fought worse!
Your weapons are as good as mine!
Fly, Enkidu! With victory come juicy bones for the gnawing!
Quake, mortals! You face the blade of legend!

Smady

Smash Master
My next movesets will indeed be Gilgamesh, then Joker & Monsters, and lastly O'Chunks. This will be it from me. It's a pretty darn good thing nobody despises these characters. I loathe haters.
These guys only hate Sephiroth because of the whole N64 Final Fantasy thing. :laugh:

someone should make Kingdom Hearts character movesets.
There was an awesome Sora moveset in MYM3, if you PM Chief Mendez I'm sure he'll link you to it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wow... Spadefox... you've outdone yourself on this one. I LOVE it. You did the guy some serious justice. He is so true to character, and I love almost all of his attacks. In particular the Pummel, Up Smash and Down Tilt. The specials were also very nice. This one gets a vote from me. It was better than Oume, in my opinion. Maybe because I'm such a Final Fantasy nerd :laugh:
Fwee-Hee-Hee. Thank you very much. I have to put all of those silly attempts to make a moveset for Final Fantasy characters less awesome into place. Only Gilgamesh could be able to maybe defeat me Kefka.

Edit:
To make this post less spammy, here we have a couple of Kefka doodles I just made:

Kefka himself
Sephiroth
Jigglypuff
Kirby

And revamped kefkaed versions of what I've been sent so far:
Sonic (by Hyper_Ridley)
AI Colonel (by MasterWarlord)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Why are there so much awesome movesets? I mst make more movesets so people will remember my work!

Preview time:

Neutral B: Command

Animation: Undead Hero stands in one place, looking upwards while holding his sword with both hands, and a thought bubble appears above his head. Anyone who has played "Guardian Heroes" will know that in the story mode, Samuel Han, Randy M. Green, Ginjirou Ibushi, Nicole Neil or Serena Corsair does this motion FOR Undead Hero, not doing it himself. In the game, these were the commands (you will see how these commands will adapt into smash bros):

• Follow - The Undead Hero walks behind the players, attacking anything that gets too close.
  • Wait - the Hero follows the players but does not fight.
  • Attack - The Hero moves on his own, attacking all enemies.
  • Defend - The Hero walks ahead, attacking any enemy that attacks the player
  • Berserk - The Undead Hero goes all out, attacking everything with waves of fire from his sword, before finally unleashing his Genocide Crush, a tremendous screen-clearing blast of energy.

You will start at the follow command, and you scroll through left to right while holding down the B button L or R, when you release the button, it will choose the command you selected. Hold down on the analogy stick down to exit the commands menu. You cannot do this in the air, and it doesn't end automatically.

Only Berserk mode has a special animation, which looks like this and flashes red constantly, and shouts "RWAAAAARRRR":

Properties:

Follow - Undead hero walks/runs quicker by 1.2 times faster, and this effect lasts for 10 seconds, and you can't use the command special for 12 seconds after you first pressed the command button (2 seconds after the effects).

Wait - Undead Hero has super armour frames for the beginning 1.4 seconds, and he has less stun time than before, this effect lasts for 10 seconds, and you can not use the command special for 15 seconds after you first used the command.

Attack - Undead hero becomes 1.35 times stronger than before. This effect lasts for 9.5 seconds, and you can't use the command special for 17 seconds after you first used the command.

Defend -Undead hero becomes 1.35 times more heavier than before. This effect lasts for 9.5 seconds, and you can't use the command special for 17 seconds after you first used the command.

all above commands have a small amount of ending lag.

Berserk - Undead hero has all the same effects as the above commands, but becomes 1.4 times stronger at those areas than whatever number the above commands were. Undead hero stays at this state for 13 seconds, but you can not use this for 30 seconds after you first used the command. This has more ending lag than the other commands (due to saying "RWAAAR")

Uses: You will be wanting to use this move at every opportunity you have, but be careful though, as the longer your thinking of which command you want to use, the more likely you will get punished for it, so you have to think about which command you want to use, and quickly press the L/R button to get to the command. A very, very useful move, but punishable if you are slow at picking your commands!

@Spadefox:

TAILS DOLL DOODLE: http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/dancingfrogman/untitled-1.jpg

ROBUTTNIK: http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/dancingfrogman/untitled-2.jpg

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
A very cool move, dancingfrogman, I'm totally looking forward to the moveset.

This doesn't look all that kefkaesque... Besides he only scribbles in the victim's face. Ahem. Allow me...

Kefkaed Version

Of course, I will only use this one if you are okay with it.
I relised I did it wrong AFTERWARDS (Smashes head of the monitor {not really though})

Yeah, and yours better anyways (MINEIZ CRAP)

oh and thanks for the compliment, I was thinking of a different move at first, but it would've been generic otherwise, and I realised he should have a move that was key for him in the game

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So, do you like him, Smash Daddy? I can't recall if you commented on him. =O

I think not?

And of course it's queer. It's Kefka after all. But Kefka-mobile is <3

Oh, and if anyone of you wants to make Kefka Doodles on a character who is black-coloured (G&W, for instance), just use a white pen. That should do it.

Smady

Smash Master
Commented on what exactly? :laugh:

Link me and I shall comment away! Comment! Comment! Comment! Comment! Comment! Comment! Comment!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Kefka's really good - you captured his personality very well. Could use some more detail, though.
If you mean detail in form of moves, then I have to disappoint you - he won't recieve any more detail in terms of descriptions.
If you mean detail in form of extras, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed... he will get them when I'm back home, including an AT (Gogo), stage, boss and so on.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/YenoHyena/mym/artofkefka/Game_and_Watch.jpg

Thank you, dancingfrogman. Don't worry that I re-do your doodles - that's what I will do in (probably) every case. I want to have the doodles in a consistant style. I just added MW's AI Colonel until I slept some and have changed him now. :bee:

Smady

Smash Master
If you mean detail in form of moves, then I have to disappoint you - he won't recieve any more detail in terms of descriptions.
If you mean detail in form of extras, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed... he will get them when I'm back home, including an AT (Gogo), stage, boss and so on.
That's good enough. You have my vote regardless.

His assist trophy should be Ultros. :chuckle:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Uh, Castform's down B has special properties for each character. If anyone wants to have their moveset put in, just tell me.

Chef Kawasaki and Dimentio are already in.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I enjoy sleep, but I have now awoke, got food for Christmas, and have now read Kefka.

He is great, possibly my favourite moveset of yours Spadefox, and I have a feeling he will get epic once you get back and finish him up.

Fantastic Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom