• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Nice Frog moveset, Kibble. I have no idea who he is, but great moveset all the same.

Paper Mario is cool, I made one too. The Art Attack idea is very cool, but some info on how fast you can move it would be nice. Another thing, in the music section, you MUST add this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBb0z9584w

EDIT: If my assist trophy is a sleepy old grey bear who sings The Bare Necessities I will be angered.

Baloo

Smash Ace
And I like Toads Down-Smash. Really fun. But what about range?
Thank You!

I said it has high range but a bit more detail? Um, about the size of a Battlefield platform, maybe a bit bigger, it has huge range. But as I said, no knockback at all to speak of, so kinda useless as an attack, unless they are sleeping or paralyzed.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Am I to assume that by "Toad," you mean Frog, perhaps? Or am I missing something? Because I definitely put the range in on that attack. :ohwell:
I assumed he meant my preview for Toad, but he might have meant Frog's. I don't know.:confused:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I assumed he meant my preview for Toad, but he might have meant Frog's. I don't know.:confused:
That. . .makes so much more sense. :laugh:

*feels dumb for forgetting about that*

I'mma go facepalm myself now. M'kay? M'kay.

D

Deleted member

Paper Mario was awesome. It's got a vote from me. And welcome.

BTW, Chris, why no Baron?

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ok.

This is a Red Toad preview, you know, the red one?

Up B - Not So Great Aether
What?

Ok, see, Leader Toad, or Red Toad, the one with the mining helmet, has a bunch of Up B's. He normally has a grapple hook, but isn't that generic? Blue Toad has an attack called Picture Book, that, if it locks onto a character, Blue Toad draws that character and that character's Up Special becomes Red Toad's Up B. So, this one is for Ike.

So, Red Toad suddenly gets a pick axe in his hands. He trows it upwards, yelling "GREAT!" and then jumps up. He begins to yell "Aeth---", but the pick axe, which was rotating in midair, hits him on the head, and he falls down, unable to use it again until he hits the ground, although he can still jump and use other attacks. This gains him vertical recovery, and is actually better than Ike's, because you don't fall to your doom if it misses. Also, it's amusing. And I know that this isn't Great Aether, it's just Aether, but he's a Toad, he can't be overly intelligent. However, Blue Toad see's his mistake, and facepalms whenever he does this, while Toadette giggles.

Wha'dya think?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Sorry, Kits. I wish I could help you out, but I really don't know the character or the series well enough to even make any decent suggestions. :ohwell:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Here's a little taste of Angry German Kid. He will probably be done after Shadow and the Orphans.

AUX
[CALL]
PUSH SELECT
Snake: Otacon, you got any specs on this kid? He's all over the place!
Otacon: Snake, that's the Angry German Kid, an young boy from Bergisches Land, Germany. He achieved Internet fame when-
???: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! I CAN'T SEE THE SCREEN!!!
Otacon: Hey, stop shout-
???: I WANT TO PLAY SMASH BROS!!!
Snake: Shut the fu-
???: START! THE! GAME!!! YOU SON OF A *****, I WANT TO PLAAAAAAAY!!! (screams)
Otacon: ...
Snake: I'll handle this.
???: WHAT IS THIS ****?!?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?! (screams)
Snake: C4 solves everything.
???: EAT THIS YOU SON OF A *****!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! YEEEAAAH!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!! (screams maniacally)
Otacon: Help is on the way, you're gonna need back up against this freak.
Snake: No need.
???: WHAT SON OF A ***** IS SHOOTING AT ME?!?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
I've decided to do an Adventure Mode for this MYM. I'll be using the original 35 characters from Brawl, and 35 characters from this contest. Expect the first chapter soon, maybe a little later.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I just beat The TRUE Arena on Kirby Super Star Ultra! *phew* Now I'm a Kirby Master!

On a related note, how do you all use sprites in your movesets (from sheets, for example)? I'd like to use a few in my next moveset.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Is there a link to a thread/page where every1s MYM is collected and organised?

Also are the results out yet?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
flyinfilipino, i just read your yugi moveset. Its top notch! As an old school yugi fan, I loved every bit of it.

Smady

Smash Master
On a related note, how do you all use sprites in your movesets (from sheets, for example)? I'd like to use a few in my next moveset.
I use MS Paint to separate the sprites, personally - remember to use the cutting out tools and set the BG colour to whatever the sprite sheet is, then copy and paste whatever individual sprites you want from each sheet [still keeping the background colour [right click] as the sprite sheet's]. This way, you can paste the sheet onto any background.

Finding sheets is a whole other matter, though. Google is useful for this. I'll help you out if you really have problems with spriting. ;)

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Yes if you mean what I think you do. Go to the front page and check out The Stadium.

No. The contest is still running and will likely run for another month or longer.
Ahhhh yea thanx, I ended up on some wikia for smash :p

Kool I might make my own then

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
flyinfilipino, i just read your yugi moveset. Its top notch! As an old school yugi fan, I loved every bit of it.
Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed it. :bee:

I use MS Paint to separate the sprites, personally - remember to use the cutting out tools and set the BG colour to whatever the sprite sheet is, then copy and paste whatever individual sprites you want from each sheet [still keeping the background colour [right click] as the sprite sheet's]. This way, you can paste the sheet onto any background.

Finding sheets is a whole other matter, though. Google is useful for this. I'll help you out if you really have problems with spriting. ;)
Thanks for the advice; I've found some sheets already and I'll give it a try later. If it doesn't work out, any help would be appreciated. :bee:

i'm stuck on the normal arena. i got to 13th, but i was killed by buggzzy's CORPSE! :(
That happened to me too once. :urg: Run away from the flying corpses! (Good luck with the rest of it, by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom