• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Nope, the deadline isn't set yet, those people who are planning movesets for MYM5 are probably for the latest time they plan to post a set, or are taking the time to make it as good as they possibly can.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Yeah, i've been making Undead Hero for about a month now, and i'm still up to his D-air (I love how I made his U-air like). I kept on distracting myself with Tolerance at the limit, but i've prioritzed, and solely working on Undead Hero at the moment.

This is my opinion, but Movesets > Any other stuff related to MYM in some way.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I'm dropping my BBQ and Baudelaire Orphans. I'll work feverently on the movesets that are in or will be in, your BBQs/SSEs/SMs. The only one I might not get done in time is Tron, and if not it will be in the first 5 pages of MYM5.

After those are through, I will get to work immediately on the Zelda Bosses, then Psycho Mantis.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
As a community, we are so awesome that we get our own chat rooms, SMs and even a Wiki about use all, and also between the people in the social group, we have MYM brawls.

That's how awesome we are. Plus most people represent MYM in their sigs as well, and this community will only become more well known and more people will join

ALL HAIL MAKE YOUR MOVE!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Another Red Toad Preview!

Up B - Screwball Attack
Red Toad takes out his pick axe and starts spinning it around in a circle, moving up, like Samus's Up B. However, then it hits him on the head, and he is knocked horizontally in the opposite direction he was facing when he started this. The other toads find this hilarious, and laugh, all except for blue toad, who looks exasperated, apparently at Toad's clumsiness. This does ten damage, but low knockback. It also has high lag. This is not only good for vertical, but horizontal recovery as well. It doesn't go as high as real Screw attack, but it adds the horizontal recovery, making it better than the original, which is rare for toad.

Baloo

Smash Ace
OK, that is, awesome? Very very good? Exceptional? I'm not doing any Zelda Moveset, but that is awesome. Maybe add a triforce thingy, and it is awesome.

ii
▲▲

And make those I's grey to match the background if you do use that idea.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
CHAPTER 9 - RISE OF EVIL​

Represented Authors:
-TWILTHERO (3)
-KingK.Rool (3)
-Hyper_Ridley (1)
-Masahiro Sakurai (4)
-Commander Blitzkrieg (1)
-Vaati fans (Lol) (1)
-Half_Silver28 (1)

People who could be interested:
-TWILTHERO
-KingK.Rool
-Hyper_Ridley
-HalfSilver28
-BKupa666
-Commander Blitzkrieg (Like he ever reads these)
-FE Fans
-Zelda Fans
-General Medieval Fantasy Fans
-Ganondorf Fans
-Villian Fans

Sorry I didn't feel like waiting for 13 posts

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
OK, that is, awesome? Very very good? Exceptional? I'm not doing any Zelda Moveset, but that is awesome. Maybe add a triforce thingy, and it is awesome.

ii
▲▲

And make those I's grey to match the background if you do use that idea.
Thanks! I'll put it in.

EDIT:

MasterWarlord said:
CHAPTER 9 - RISE OF EVIL

-Vaati fans (Lol) (1)
-Zelda Fans
-General Medieval Fantasy Fans
-Ganondorf Fans
You've made my day, Warlord.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
That just reminded me...whatever happened to Mendez? He just up and disappeared over the holidays. I heard he was on a vacation.

But wow. That is one LOOOOOONG vacation.
The chiefs "vacation" has ended as far as I know. He is still alive, but that's all the unclassified infoI can give you as of current.

Anyway, (with the help of a friend) My Gavin moveset will drop an item after his jab (in this case, a microphone stand acting as a normal battering item). What should be the limit of microphone stands per Gavin? I'm thinking 2 or 3...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
The chiefs "vacation" has ended as far as I know. He is still alive, but that's all the unclassified infoI can give you as of current.

Anyway, (with the help of a friend) My Gavin moveset will drop an item after his jab (in this case, a microphone stand acting as a normal battering item). What should be the limit of microphone stands per Gavin? I'm thinking 2 or 3...
EDIT: Nevermind.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, Mendez is pretty much AWOL. I'm starting to worry that he'll pop in one of these days to tell us he can't keep up anymore...

Kholdstare: Very neat template. I like to make my own, and change them from character to character, but that's still very cool. I'm assuming it's for Shadow Beast? Sweeeet.

Warlord: Unfortunately, I don't have the time just now, but I'll be sure to read it tomorrow at the latest. :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Yeah, Mendez is pretty much AWOL. I'm starting to worry that he'll pop in one of these days to tell us he can't keep up anymore...

Kholdstare: Very neat template. I like to make my own, and change them from character to character, but that's still very cool. I'm assuming it's for Shadow Beast? Sweeeet.

Warlord: Unfortunately, I don't have the time just now, but I'll be sure to read it tomorrow at the latest. :bee:
Yay, K.Rool approves! Thanks! Yeah, it's for Shadow Beast. It's also for a certain boss moveset in MYM5... fufufufu...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I think you guys are all in for a nice surprise before too long! :grin:
OH MAN! WHAT COULD IT BEEEEEEEE?

MT's secret set, perhaps? Can't be another Kibble, not this quickly... Sundance and L? Not yet, I think... Warlord's been working on his SM... yeah, I'm gonna go with A: MarthTrinity's secret moveset, for $50 000! :bee:

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
What? Why are you people talking about me? I DIDN'T DO IT, I WAS FRAMED, IT WAS ALL KIBBLE'S IDEA.

So yeah. I'm back, but unfortunately I forgot my vengeance. Anybody here want to fill me in on...anything interesting?

KingK.Rool said:
I'm starting to worry that he'll pop in one of these days to tell us he can't keep up anymore...
Nah. I am rather more busy as a result of my three/four week absence, but it's nothing I can't keep on top of. I'm in this thing for the long haul, baby. :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
What? Why are you people talking about me? I DIDN'T DO IT, I WAS FRAMED, IT WAS ALL KIBBLE'S IDEA.

So yeah. I'm back, but unfortunately I forgot my vengeance. Anybody here want to fill me in on...anything interesting?

Nah. I am rather more busy as a result of my three/four week absence, but it's nothing I can't keep on top of. I'm in this thing for the long haul, baby. :bee:
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

We missed you.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Now, guys, I know we're all overly emotional and whatnot about the return of the Chief, but let's not resort to the next 18 pages being a "OMGMENDEZISBACK" fest, m'kay?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Now, guys, I know we're all overly emotional and whatnot about the return of the Chief, but let's not resort to the next 18 pages being a "OMGMENDEZISBACK" fest, m'kay?
Yeah, we should all just admire him from afar, just like the Gods intended.

EPIC WIN

really.
*sigh* Everything is not "EPIC WIN". Learn what is and what is not win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom