• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
What? Why are you people talking about me? I DIDN'T DO IT, I WAS FRAMED, IT WAS ALL KIBBLE'S IDEA.

So yeah. I'm back, but unfortunately I forgot my vengeance. Anybody here want to fill me in on...anything interesting?

Nah. I am rather more busy as a result of my three/four week absence, but it's nothing I can't keep on top of. I'm in this thing for the long haul, baby. :bee:
What a twist! Good to hear, guy. What perfect timing, too. You know what they say...

"Heroes always arrive late."

And also we're backed up on the moveset list at The Stadium. Being the thoughtful guy I am, I decided to leave it to you!

D

Deleted member

When did Mendez leave again? It's for the list of movesets I've made since he left.

Also, how do you like my new avi?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Chief is back! *hugs and kisses*

Sorry.

I'm...feeling the MYM urge again! I feel like catching up to those next two movesets I was planning on making, partly because I just beat KirbySSU and partly because CHIEF IS BACK!!! All is well in the world.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Sonic the Baron!

You're not a TCPS regular. The Toon Link avatars are supposed to be an in-joke between those of whom who we consider a regular. Please change your avatar, for the sake of the joke.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You'll get no promotion from me.

The xat is chaos incarnate, and the wiki is ridiculous on so many levels it's scary.

Yes, Chief, you read right. I made Organization XIII movesets.
It's about time someone took up that banner after MYM3. I'll get around to those sometime eventually maybe possibly.

"Heroes always arrive late."
Just like spaniards! So I'm excused for being twice as late, being both of those things. :bee:

And also we're backed up on the moveset list at The Stadium. Being the thoughtful guy I am, I decided to leave it to you!
O rapturous day! Christmas has come early this year! Thank ye ever so much!

When did Mendez leave again? It's for the list of movesets I've made since he left.
Don't worry about that--I'll update the list tomorrow from where it left off. Anything you posted that's finished will be put on there, don't worry.

*hugs and kisses*
*ear nibbles*

...Anyways.

Just so you guys know I probably won't be super-active for a while. I intend to do some work on the stadium tomorrow, but aside from that I think I'll be content with lurking the thread and occasional other things.

It doesn't help that when I got back home a day or two ago, I found Verizon had cut my DSL, so I'm just barely hanging online here by leeching a neighbor's wi-fi. Which means I get about 2 minutes of online time separated by 5 minutes of offline time.

Fun stuff.

...So yes, that is that. That's that. Good to be back.

D

Deleted member

Eh, really I haven't made anything serious since than Hobo Santa. Although I have three movesets in mind...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Why am i not in the moveset list on The Stadium and later posted movesets are?
From what I can gather, it's because my fellow Sandbags have some exotic disease that prevents them from accurately skimming every page in this thread and opening every moveset they find in a new tab, then adding a simple one-line entry for each on The Stadium, then finally embedding hotlinks to each moveset via the tabs they opened earlier.

...Or something. All wrongs will be wrighted tomorrow. :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
From what I can gather, it's because my fellow Sandbags have some exotic disease that prevents them from accurately skimming every page in this thread and opening every moveset they find in a new tab, then adding a simple one-line entry for each on The Stadium, then finally embedding hotlinks to each moveset via the tabs they opened earlier.

...Or something. All wrongs will be wrighted tomorrow. :bee:
I did it... once! Got about ten movesets up there! I'm so proud of myself...

That, and I linked in agi's own list! See, I'm resourceful, instead of doing my own work, I beg other to do it for me! Eeheeheeheehee!

...Wrongs will be Wrighted?

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
...Wrongs will be Wrighted?
PUNNY.

(Insert obligatory ZOMGMENDEZISBACK comment here.)

I posted Peter Pan. It was win. Warlord worked on his SSE. It was win also. The Wiki was born. It is also win.

So, yeah. Lotsa win goin' on in this here thread.

Also, I happen to be leaving tomorrow; I'm going to Disney World! I'll see you all on Monday when I return! *Slaps on Mickey Mouse ears*

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
@PPL: Ditto.

Mendez's dramatic return breathes new life into this thread. About four pages worth.
Now if only the moveset review process could be so revitalized.....

Wishful thinking, nothing more.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
also, mendez, i did a couple things you would like (i thinks):

i made a legit moveset
i made overdrive ostrich from megaman X2 (do you like the X series?)
i made the second joint moveset in the contest with hyper ridley as my partner. cortez is somewhere in the 4-hundreds, or mah new sig.

incidentally, cortez inspired 2 more joint sets: one with jimny and PPL that you know of and lionheart and cruxis are making yuan from a tales game. (lionheart made haar in less than 3 hours)

in case you weren't here, lionheart also gave a preview for the sandbags set a few pages back. your move is quite good.

helpful update is helpful :bee:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And just yesterday I was asking Kibble what would happen if Mendez were not to come back. Speak of coincidence.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
So Mendez the magnificent has came back ay? So your internetz didn't die?

I was wondering if you went AWOL for so long, we would need a replacement for you.

now for Iron Thorn and Fawriel to return again.

Good thing i haven't posted Undead hero yet, you would've missed it Mendez

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Now, guys, I know we're all overly emotional and whatnot about the return of the Chief, but let's not resort to the next 18 pages being a "OMGMENDEZISBACK" fest, m'kay?
You're right! HERE'S what you should talk about for the next 18 pages!

CHAPTER 9 - RISE OF EVIL​

Represented Authors:
-TWILTHERO (3)
-KingK.Rool (3)
-Hyper_Ridley (1)
-Masahiro Sakurai (4)
-Commander Blitzkrieg (1)
-Kholdstare (1)
-Vaati fans (Lol) (1)
-Half_Silver28 (1)

People who could be interested:
-TWILTHERO
-KingK.Rool
-Hyper_Ridley
-HalfSilver28
-Kholdstare
-BKupa666
-Commander Blitzkrieg (Like he ever reads these)
-FE Fans
-Zelda Fans
-General Medieval Fantasy Fans
-Ganondorf Fans
-Villian Fans

Sorry I didn't feel like waiting for 13 posts
Anyway, good to have you back on board Mendez.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to tell you that the moveset list on the Stadium is now up-to-date.

Don't thank me. Thank Mendez for returning and making me feel guilty about not keeping it up-to-date while he was gone. In any case, if I missed a moveset in that rather large update, let me know so I can add it.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Maybe you sandbags shouldn't rely on one person to do a specific thing, it looked liked you made Mendez have the job to make the moveset list updated. This is just an observation here, so don't shoot me. Also, is it me, or does KingK.Rool and MasterWarlord always seem to do most of the reviews, maybe it's just because they have a bit more time on their hands than the other sandbags.

Onto Undeads Throws now.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Maybe you sandbags shouldn't rely on one person to do a specific thing, it looked liked you made Mendez make the moveset list updated. This is just an observation here, so don't shoot me. Also, is it me, or does KingK.Rool and MasterWarlord always seem to do most of the reviews, maybe it's just because they have a bit more time on their hands than the other sandbags.
Honestly, stuff like that wasn't planned out, and sort of just fell into place. Mendez wasn't told to be in charge of the moveset list, he just seemed to stay on top of it better than the rest of it, sometimes to the point that if anyone other than him went to update it, it was already done, so I think a lot of us stopped thinking about it. As far as the reviews, a lot of the time, they get dealt out based on who wants to review the character. Warlord seems to just like doing reviews, and K.Rool finds himself liking a lot of characters that come up and/or promising reviews to people. What I'm saying is, we haven't specifically told certain people to handle certain jobs, things have just kind of panned out a certain way. Granted, it's probably something we need to fix, if only a little bit, but I assure you that this wasn't planned or intentional in any way.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
What? Why are you people talking about me? I DIDN'T DO IT, I WAS FRAMED, IT WAS ALL KIBBLE'S IDEA.

So yeah. I'm back, but unfortunately I forgot my vengeance. Anybody here want to fill me in on...anything interesting?

Nah. I am rather more busy as a result of my three/four week absence, but it's nothing I can't keep on top of. I'm in this thing for the long haul, baby. :bee:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Honestly, stuff like that wasn't planned out, and sort of just fell into place. Mendez wasn't told to be in charge of the moveset list, he just seemed to stay on top of it better than the rest of it, sometimes to the point that if anyone other than him went to update it, it was already done, so I think a lot of us stopped thinking about it. As far as the reviews, a lot of the time, they get dealt out based on who wants to review the character. Warlord seems to just like doing reviews, and K.Rool finds himself liking a lot of characters that come up and/or promising reviews to people. What I'm saying is, we haven't specifically told certain people to handle certain jobs, things have just kind of panned out a certain way. Granted, it's probably something we need to fix, if only a little bit, but I assure you that this wasn't planned or intentional in any way.
Yeah, i'm sure it wasn't intentional, as I said, it was just an observation, so I knew it wasn't planned. And with the reviews, MasterWarlord does like to do alot of reviews don't he? He tries to bag in every moveset he can (With the numerous times in this thread when he openly said "These are the reviews I am doing"), as he seemed to want to review my sets and spadefoxes, not saying that in a bad way. As MasterWarlord tries to pin point errors and clearly state what one has to change.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to tell you that the moveset list on the Stadium is now up-to-date.

Don't thank me. Thank Mendez for returning and making me feel guilty about not keeping it up-to-date while he was gone. In any case, if I missed a moveset in that rather large update, let me know so I can add it.
Thank you, Mendez! :bee:

Maybe you sandbags shouldn't rely on one person to do a specific thing, it looked liked you made Mendez have the job to make the moveset list updated. This is just an observation here, so don't shoot me. Also, is it me, or does KingK.Rool and MasterWarlord always seem to do most of the reviews, maybe it's just because they have a bit more time on their hands than the other sandbags.

Onto Undeads Throws now.
I do a fair amount of reviews because I love reading movesets. A well-written moveset is just so much fun to envisage in Smash! As for the moveset list... I did one update soon after Mendez left, and didn't really find it much fun. It's pretty tedious to scroll page after page looking for a big character picture, I have no idea how Junahu did it the way he did.

But yeah, as Kibble says, we don't really have specific roles. We're all supposed to be well-rounded and contribute to everything!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I do a fair amount of reviews because I love reading movesets. A well-written moveset is just so much fun to envisage in Smash! As for the moveset list... I did one update soon after Mendez left, and didn't really find it much fun. It's pretty tedious to scroll page after page looking for a big character picture, I have no idea how Junahu did it the way he did.

But yeah, as Kibble says, we don't really have specific roles. We're all supposed to be well-rounded and contribute to everything!
That seems fair, besides, as I stated before, it was just an obversation, so I already half known my own question. It seemed like everyone does their share to the joint. Oh and updating the moveset list is a right bore, I know, I did try (failed though) making a list for all the movesets in MYM3 if you remember, so i'm with you there.

Baloo

Smash Ace
MENDEZ IS BAAACK!

All my movesets are at a link in my sig, I'm too lazy to actually post the separate links. The Bubble Dragons are my best one.

Baloo I'm loving Toad. But mind explaining better how the multiple Up-B thing works?

Didn't understand that part :ohwell:
Blue Toad has a special called Picture Book, where, if it locks on, makes him draw a picture of the opponent's character. Then, Red Toad can use that character's up special attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom