• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
Stop posting the same sh*t over and over again, hyperhopper. That'd be a GREAT start.
WTF DUDE

STOP BEING MEAN

IN REAL LIFE I HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT GO ON THIS FORUM, AND ALL OF US HAVE BEEN BULLIED BY YOU $%&*@# JERK SPADE

JUST STFU AND BE NICE

any suggestions on how to make roomba better?

how do you know when a new page is gonna start?

why dont you people like plain white text? i think black and white is just fine!

why will nobody answer me?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
All I can truly say is to try to make this your own ideas, not ours. We don't want to force you into a slave, but rather as an individual of your own opinions on how the movesets work. Maybe the best suggestion would be to read some of the regulars movesets and incorporate your own style and ideas.

To get a new Page, You ask and we count. Once you get up to 15, then you post the moveset.

Plain White text, when used in a black background, can get boring to some people. If you have a long paragraph or you don't know how to space, the text becomes unreadable.

GOT IT? GOOD!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Odd. The winning moveset of MYM3 got post 10000 in MYM4. On the page right after page 666...

*twilight zone music*

Congrats, BKupa666.

EDIT: And hyperhopper, if you wanna make Spadefox really happy, post lots of spam. It makes him ecstatic every time he sees spam.

sorry Spadefox ;D

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
ok, so aside from how to make roomba better (thats a little vauge )

I have finished my other questions

THANK YOU KITSUNEKO!!!!!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Chemistry Man was an interesting concept, SparkZ (and would've been a lot more impressionable if you didn't already post half the moveset in fragments). A lot of the move descriptions mainly just talk about the animations that he does, and are still kind of vague afterwards.

Also, the stuff at the end is really...eh.

Good job though.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
The reason why animations feature so heavily in this is because much of the raw data for the attack is in the white part of the attack description.

D

Deleted member

Dang, I can't believe I missed the 666th page! And I had an image to post on it! Stupid grounding....

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Skyler was amazing, utterly amazing. +1 vote

Chemistry Man was good, but is overshadowed by Skyler. A lot.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
WTF DUDE

STOP BEING MEAN

IN REAL LIFE I HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT GO ON THIS FORUM, AND ALL OF US HAVE BEEN BULLIED BY YOU $%&*@# JERK SPADE

JUST STFU AND BE NICE

any suggestions on how to make roomba better?

how do you know when a new page is gonna start?

why dont you people like plain white text? i think black and white is just fine!

why will nobody answer me?
Although you have every right to get offended, so does he. It gets really annoying when you ask the same stuff over and over, even when you've been answered. He's not being mean, he's just trying to get it through your head that you need to stop asking the same stuff over and over. Using curse words is just Spade's way of getting through to you.

So you and your friends need to suck it up; you're confusing being honest with being mean.

How to make Rooma better: Yeesh, that'll take some work. Better grammar, better organization, more detail, more originality. In a nutshell, you're gonna have to go back to the drawing board.

New pages start after fifteen posts.

White text on a black background is a harsh contrast and can easily cause optical discomfort if looked at for too long (e.g. reading a really long moveset). So people change colors to make it more readable.

I personally don't answer you because your bad grammar makes you look like a n00b. Considering the fact you've been asking for about 600 pages how to make Roomba better without doing anything yourself...well, that'll just piss some people off.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Spade didn't need to curse, but neither did you. When I have the time this afternoon, I'll look for roomba and try to tell you what I think.

In other news, I've updated Ed. I don't have all the updates listed here, but here's some of them:

- Reduced damage for all moves save Down Smash.
- Added detail on priority, range & hitboxes to most attacks.
- Upward-Smash changed from Anti-Air to Interceptor.
- Reduced speed of Battle Copter when recovering.
- New Era reworked; Megatank introduced, movement speed buff remains, attack speed buff removed.
- Reduced damage for Swift Kicks
- Added two very important Advanced Notes points, which you really should look at.
- Increased time required to fully charge Bazooka, reduced damage from 20-25% to 15-20%. (Note: no change to knockback.)
- Improved Snake dialogue.
- Revision of SSE role underway.

Do free to tell me what you guys think. :D If opinion on his balance is good, then I only need to change one or two moves before he is finished.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
@SparkZ: Chemistry Man was a lot of fun to read, great job! About Win Pose 3, my 2 suggestions are Chemistry Man points his index finger at whoever came last (Phoenix Wright style), and yells "You Fail!' Then he Sparta kicks them off the results stage. My second suggestion is that Chemistry Man appears with a cloud of smoke around him and says "Chemistry.........Man."

sWorD LoRD

Smash Rookie
I think it would be c00l if Sn4ke had this move where he shot lazer beemz out hiz eiz and he could 1 hit kill everyone else. The game also needs more final smashes.

Akiak

Smash Ace
@ Chemistry Man

I personally loved it. An organization which rivals the best in the contest and an amazing concept. You've worked hard on this one and you did a great work. The recipes are awesome, I think, and the attacks are funny and cool at the same time! EXCELLENT start Sparkz You deserve a....

*angels sing*

SUPER VOTE!

EDIT: And no, I'm not being sarcastic

Baloo

Smash Ace
I maded an mistake.

Yeah.

I thought chemistry man was one of the four thousand, six hundred and twenty two megaman thingies. But I was wrong.

But I'm gonna keep on thinking it looks like a megaman character, even after I saw the pic.

Did I mention it gets a vote?

EDIT: @sWorD LoRd: ... No. No. No.

No.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
@ Chemistry Man

I personally loved it. An organization which rivals the best in the contest and an amazing concept. You've worked hard on this one and you did a great work. The recipes are awesome, I think, and the attacks are funny and cool at the same time! EXCELLENT start Sparkz You deserve a....

*angels sing*

SUPER VOTE!

EDIT: And no, I'm not being sarcastic
I disagree. :ohwell:

It might possibly get a vote from me...but definitely not a super vote. There are dozens of movesets that are more deserving. The set still suffers from overdetail and less-than-stellar organization. Plus it has the annoying alliterative names and the Chemist's Cookbook is nothing compared to K.Rool's.

It's still a huge improvement over Espeon, so kudos for that. :)

Baloo

Smash Ace
Mmm, yeah. Not quite a super vote.

And now, for something completely different...

MYM3 is closed. Someone randomly posted "yay........." and it got locked.

A moment of silence.

Now, let us remember those we have lost.

Lord Dracula
, the amazing work or the outstanding Chief Mendez.

Cervantes the dreadful sailor, by MasterWarlord

The Headless Horseman
, decapitated rider, by KingK.Rool

Donna Levman by Junahu

Gray Fox by Chief Mendez

Powers Kirby by KingK.Rool

Nightmare
by MasterWarlord

Squeak Squad
by KingK.Rool

Leonardo
by TWILTHERO

Plusle & Minun
by kitsuneko345

Phoenix Wright
by Chief Mendez

Simon Belmont
by Chief Mendez

Pidgeot by KingK.Rool

Nandaba Naota
by Chief Mendez

Mia by TWILTHERO

Per Luigi
by SirKibble

Nintendogs by Iron Thorn

Andy's Toys by BKupa666

man by Vaul

Voldo
by MasterWarlord

Sandslash by SirKibble

Bass.EXE
by Hyper_Ridley

Gecko Moria
by KoJ

Street Performer by cheap josh

Light & Ryuk
by MarthTrinity

Big Daddy & Little Sister
by KoJ

Bard
by Meadow

Fierce Diety Link
by Kholdstare

Waddle Doo
by SirKibble

Teigen
by Iron Thorn

Delibird
by kitsuneko345

Grim Reaper
by KingK.Rool

Chun-Li
by HeoandReo

Dry Bones by Iron Thorn

Tails by Dancingfrogman

CEO by cheap josh

Team Rocket by dancingfrogman

Team Big Shots
by Commander Blitzkrieg

Sagi
by TWILTHERO

Sora by Chief Mendez

Shade
by Hyper_Ridley

Enker
by Hyper_Ridley

Dan Hibiki
by Heoandreo

Ray 01
by Delta_BP26

Drake & Josh
by TWILTHERO

Dalek by KoJ

Goombella by Meadow

Ashencroft
by Chris Lionheart

Magikoopa
by KingK.Rool

Mewtwo
by LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

And all those others we have lost to that dreadful lock, that final close, that ultimate press of a button that closed off a world that shall be forever remembered now. May the legend of MYM3 rest in peace.

And, of course, our parting word:

lolchillinz

May Sakurai be with you.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Don't forget Marshmellow Goo, and the birth of reviews!

And I still don't know why people for Team Rocket though (Glad MYM isn't now totally a popularity contest! Plus my Chao or Metal Knuckles set should've took TRs place).

And now look at us now, how far we came from the last MYM, a bunch of new cool people came, more people using link-up spaces (i'm sure I started the trend off though), an nicely organised Review palace which all Sandbags use for reviewing, plus it has a moveset and SM list, and a MYM History section in it. We've also got a wiki and a chatroom.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ah. Of Course.

It's about time I asked this: What the poop is that story on page one?

And what, I'm oh so sorry to ask, is Marshmallow Goo? Is it that thing K Rool started on the last page of MYM3? Will it die now, like so much else, due to the closing of that thread?

Curse RepairMan! Curse him! Drive him into the depths of bandom, let him taste the ban hammer the great and mighty mods wield! Let him taste sweet BANDOM!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Baloo: O_o

......yay?

on a different note, *is running in circles b/c he is really mad*

MY COMP BROKE!!!! i halfta use my flippin WII to use the internets!!!!!!!!! i wont be on as often, but ill be on later when i have my iTouch...lol...iTouch.

......yay?
O_o

......yay?
......yay?
......yay?
YAY? How dare you say yay to the fact that MYM3 is closed! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

majora_787

Smash Hero
YAY? How dare you say yay to the fact that MYM3 is closed! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
I say yay, too. But my yay is to the reminder that my favorite moveset from MYM3 made it up there, even though Skull Kid didn't...

By the way, I mean Gray Fox.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I just got an idea for a final smash for Mr Saturn so epic I simply must preview it. here ya go:

FiNaL sMaSh - SuPeR SaTuRn

Mr Saturn suddenly becomes pixelated, and really big, about the size of Giga Bowser. Then, all of your opponent(s) become pixelated, but don't grow. Then, the background gets wavy, until it's just a blur. This music starts playing, and the opponent(s) go to the bottom of the screen, and have a little bar, and the giant Mr Saturn goes to the middle, so it looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jUFZ5yr8Y

And then you fight your opponent(s)! You have a few attacks, all of them quite powerful. The actions are in the Earthbound font!!! :bee: The opponent(s) can fight to, so look out. They can select, Bair, F Smash, Aura Sphere, Rest, PK Whathavyou, and the like. So this is bad against Lucas, Ike and other character's with really powerful, and really laggy moves. The opponent(s) have 100 HP, you have 300. It has a few amusing Easter eggs too. For example, say you're fighting Peach, Jigglypuff, and Lucas. Here is how it might play out:

A Super Saturn suddenly attacked!

You're opponents pick their attacks. Let's say Turnip, Rest, and PK Freeze.

You select an attack, let's say you choose "PK Dakota"

Peach pulled a Mr Saturn! Super Saturn was disgusted!

Jigglypuff used Rest. But it didn't hit...

Lucas used PK Freeze!* Super Saturn took nineteen damage. Mr Saturn got frostbite!

*: It actually looks like it did in the Earthbound/Mother games. Nice little Easter egg.

Mr Saturn used PK Dakota!*

Peach looked at the rings in awe! Peach took twenty damage!

Jigglypuff is sleeping. Jigglypuff took fifteen damage!

Lucas received eighteen damage!

*:It is his most powerful attack. It makes an image of North or South Dakota with Saturn's rings around it appear and smash into everyone.

They select, say, Throw Turnip, Rollout, and Up Smash.

You select Sword.

Peach threw the turnip! Super Saturn took seven damage!

Jigglypuff is sleeping.

Lucas used PK Love! But it missed.

Super Saturn pulled out a sword!*

He swung it three times!

Peach receives seven damage!

Jigglypuff takes twenty five damage!

Jigglypuff woke up.

It didn't hit anyone...

*: He holds the sword in his middle right whisker, which curls into a hand like thingy.

You select Boing, which makes you hop on the opponent(s)

The opponents select Peach Bomber, Rollout, and PK Thunder.

Peach used Peach Bomber! It missed!

Jigglypuff used Rollout! She accidentally rolled past Super Saturn and off the stage!

Jigglypuff took mortal damage.

Lucas used PK Thunder! It was steered into (select whoever) Peach! Peach took fifteen damage!

Super Saturn used Boing! He footstool-jumped Peach!

She cried out irritatedly!

He smashes Lucas! He took twenty damage and was driven into the ground!

And so on and so forth. You get the idea! It's a really powerful final smash, but can backfire if they hit you and you miss enough. A lot of it is based on luck.

So, what do y'all think? I know the missing and taking damage stuff is inconsistent, but it is good! Isn't it?

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
@ Super Saturn: DON'T DO IT.

You want to know why? I'll be compelled to PM you a list of selectable attacks that all of the characters I made in the movesets would have in the event that a Saturn user used his Final Smash while they were in play, and then demand that you add them in the "extras" section of your moveset.

And after that, pretty much everyone else will do likewise.

Sure, it SOUNDS fun now, but...........................................................

nevermind. It'll be fun. Great idea, too.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Oh wow, Super Saturn is one of the more entertaining things I've seen here. :laugh:

Good job.
Thank you! I bet someone will request that I make a few more scenarios for it.

So, I'll take requests! What three characters, MYM ones or ones in SSBM/SSBB. NOTE: If it's in MYM, MYM2, or MTM3, give me the link to the page or moveset. Or at least the page number.,

EDIT: Honestly, I love typing up RPG battles. They have so much potential to be funny. So send me as many requests as possible! PILE THEM ON!!!

EDIT 2: Dont you love my new avatar!♥

*giggle*

It's so pretty!♥

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Soup, guys. Sorry for my absence.

I guess it's time to say that I have no more time for MYM. I'll be leaving shortly.

Destiny has been adamant to keep my away from the computer this week >.<. L might be a BIT delayed...*starts to feel like Sakurai*

majora_787

Smash Hero
Soup, guys. Sorry for my absence.

I guess it's time to say that I have no more time for MYM. I'll be leaving shortly.

Destiny has been adamant to keep my away from the computer this week >.<. L might be a BIT delayed...*starts to feel like Sakurai*
NO!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHH!!!

Okay sorry. Sorry. But I really wanted to see that moveset. So far, I think I support it like I supported Mendez's Gray Fox. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's becoming harder to find time to make movesets. I'm worried that I might not finish Yosemite Sam before the end date.

Also, I'm canceling Bone Cousins, The Cheat, and Brian Tyler.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
SUNDANCE!!! hi. wants to brawl? i have ur name. add mine!

PLEASE DONT LEAVE MYM!!!
I'll brawl you tomorrow and I'll add you tomorrow. I'm not leaving MYM, it was a joke.

Yeah, it's becoming harder to find time to make movesets. I'm worried that I might not finish Yosemite Sam before the end date.

Also, I'm canceling Bone Cousins, The Cheat, and Brian Tyler.
I'm scared of cancelling Sakurai....:(

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

......yay?

on a different note, *is running in circles b/c he is really mad*

MY COMP BROKE!!!! i halfta use my flippin WII to use the internets!!!!!!!!! i wont be on as often, but ill be on later when i have my iTouch...lol...iTouch.
ok....@ the avi... im gay and i like all things cute/pretty, but even 4 me, thats just a little overboard.

also... VIKUSEN!!! (thats japanese for VEXEN!!!) put my Vexen set in thar, pleez.
SUNDANCE!!! hi. wants to brawl? i have ur name. add mine!

on a NON spam note, sundance, i will no longer be on the chat. read my 1st post on this page, and u'll see y. maybe when im @ the library, but no more than that.

PLEASE DONT LEAVE MYM!!!
What do all of these posts have to do with movesets or anything related to it?

Just asking, because I'm not really sure.

Smady

Smash Master
I agree with Fox. PPL, you know where the chat is, you know where to put the spam.

Four-day British snow holiday for the fucking win! Will work on stuff for MYM sometime in this anarchistic period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom