• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
who is hyperhopper?
You seem to have a knowledge of this thread, as you know about Kumatora, and they way you write is shockingly similar to hyperhopper, who you must know if you know about the thread.

You are clearly not serious about this, but I'm not sure whether you were trying to bring lulz, or an argument.
Either way, you failed. :ohwell:

lolwut2274

Smash Rookie
You seem to have a knowledge of this thread, as you know about Kumatora, and they way you write is shockingly similar to hyperhopper, who you must know if you know about the thread.

You are clearly not serious about this, but I'm not sure whether you were trying to bring lulz, or an argument.
Either way, you failed. :ohwell:
i clicked on the stadium link a few hours be4 i joined and looked at sum sets. the others are to detailed, i cant read through them! mine is easier and better

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Great... I was about to show you all my very cool avatar I made and guess what? I got a spasm from that moveset over here just by looking at it.

I truly can't say how overpowered each move is. The only moves that look reasonably average in Brawl standards are the jab (barely) and the Up Smash, but guess again what? The tilt is actually stronger. Want more? Every move besides those two are blatantly overpowered at the description of the moves are horrible. The Final Smash is an automatic kill, I don't know how big or fat he is, and no move should give more that 30 unless it's barely possible. The organization and detail is annoyingly ignored for the most part. IGN's moveset for ditto was better than that, and that is saying something.

Btw... don't comment about the avatar.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
i clicked on the stadium link a few hours be4 i joined and looked at sum sets. the others are to detailed, i cant read through them! mine is easier and better
I'd believe you, but it's just too obvious that you are lying.

Akiak= Flint Cragley of the Cragnons. Nevermind, ppl13 got it. But I got the name, so that counts right?

Right?????

Baloo

Smash Ace
lolwut, your moveset stunk. Now listen, don't have a little tantrum. It sucks, we know that. Now, unlike the others, I believe you. Now, I'll give constructive criticism.

First, use proper grammar. We'll hate you if you don't

More detail, while the movesets with lots of detail seem overwhelming, they're actually better.

You need a less broken moveset, 40 is way to much.

Now, don't reply with crap about me being mean, I'm trying to help. Now, do this ,and you'll have a good set. Remember, the main things you need in every description are: Damage, Knockback, Lag, Range, and Animation.

And crag you later is from the Crag Mountains in chapter 5 of SPM.

lolwut2274

Smash Rookie
Great... I was about to show you all my very cool avatar I made and guess what? I got a spasm from that moveset over here just by looking at it.

I truly can't say how overpowered each move is. The only moves that look reasonably average in Brawl standards are the jab (barely) and the Up Smash, but guess again what? The tilt is actually stronger. Want more? Every move besides those two are blatantly overpowered at the description of the moves are horrible. The Final Smash is an automatic kill, I don't know how big or fat he is, and no move should give more that 30 unless it's barely possible. The organization and detail is annoyingly ignored for the most part. IGN's moveset for ditto was better than that, and that is saying something.

Btw... don't comment about the avatar.
ok, ill try to fix it

I'd believe you, but it's just too obvious that you are lying.

Akiak= Flint Cragley of the Cragnons. Nevermind, ppl13 got it. But I give the name, so that counts right?

Right?????
why do u think im lying?

Wow. You're SOOOOOOOO right! Gosh guys, stop being so mean! [/sarcasm] Hoo boy, when Master Warlord gets ahold of you...

Edit: COOKIE!!!!!! *omnomnomnomnom*
:mad:

lolwut, your moveset stunk. Now listen, don't have a little tantrum. It sucks, we know that. Now, unlike the others, I believe you. Now, I'll give constructive criticism.

First, use proper grammar. We'll hate you if you don't

More detail, while the movesets with lots of detail seem overwhelming, they're actually better.

You need less broken moveset, 40 is way to much.

Now, don't reply with crap about me being mean, I'm trying to help. Now, do this ,and you'll have a good set. Remember, the main things you need in every description are: Damage, Knockback, Lag, Range, and Animation.

And crag you later is from the Crag Mountains in chapter 5 of SPM.
STOP SAYING IT WAS BAD! ill fix the stuff, just stop beign so harsh

edit: why do u think im spadefox?

Baloo

Smash Ace
*sighs*

OK, I'll try and be clear, firm and stuff.

YOUR WADDLE DEE MOVESET STUNK! IT WAS TERRIBLE! AT LEAST PEANUTBUTTER FACE HAD INVENTIVE MOVES, AT LEAST ROOMBA WASN'T THE MOST BROKEN MOVESET SINCE THE CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wasn't to harsh, was it?

Honestly, lolwut, if you're serious, I beg you, make waddle dee better! He has potential, use it!

lolwut2274

Smash Rookie
*sighs*

OK, I'll try and be clear, firm and stuff.

YOUR WADDLE DEE MOVESET STUNK! IT WAS TERRIBLE! AT LEAST PEANUTBUTTER FACE HAD INVENTIVE MOVES, AT LEAST ROOMBA WASN'T THE MOST BROKEN MOVESET SINCE THE CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wasn't to harsh, was it?

Honestly, lolwut, if you're serious, I beg you, make waddle dee better! He has potential, use it!
STOOOOOOOP! just be nice like kit!

Baloo? Harsh? *laughs* Baloo couldn't be harsh even if he tried! He's Not Spade, BTW, Jimny.

But Srsly, I am going to show you to MW. *imagines the lulz*
stop! gosh, dont be so horibl

That's strange... he answer to me quite fondly but not to the others... I don't know why.

I have a feeling you are my cousin that will probably join in Mym 5... he does have your traits...
because u were nice, unlike certin others

edit: wats ur cousins name?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ummm, guys, what is wrong with all of you? Drop it. Now. Don't reply to him. Don't look at him. It's not complicated! :ohwell:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Good point.

K.Rool, did any part of my THC review stick out?
Nothing really sticks out except yet another person telling me Ax Knight was weak somehow without explaining why, exactly. I mean, Vul and Mace Knight were both fantastic, but I thought I did a pretty dang good job with a character who doesn't do anything but tout around an axe. Even Vul has more creative space to him, with Sailor Dee to order around.

Ah, well. My first MYM 5 moveset is gonna be something special, I'm putting much more time into it.

Oh, and the organization compliment. Thanks for that one. :bee:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
because u were nice, unlike certin other
edit: wats ur cousins name?
That comment was nice? I think he can't read lowercase letters...

You are either my cousin, who will be going by the name Dimentio713

OR

You are Spadefox, who is only praising me because he thinks we have a secret relationship disguised by our constant bickering of each other (which we never had).

lolwut2274

Smash Rookie
well gess wut guys im gunna make more and more and more movesets till u r nice

waddle doo

aaa: he punches like kirbys 6 damage each

dash a: he shoots a lazor out of his i and it goes as far as new poker city is wide and does 19 damaeg

f tilt: just liek dash

utilt: he kicks up and dos 20 damage

d tilt: kick 18 damage

fsmash: like f titl and dash

usmash: he shoots a lazor up donig 25 damage

d smash: he does the f smash btu both directions

nair: he makes a big laser blob 28 damage

fair: kick 19 damge

bair: slap 17 dmage

uair: like u smash

dair: like u smash but down

b: he shotos lasers like the dedede 1

<b>: he sends out a whip of blew laser that does 18 damge

^b: parasol liek peachs

vb: he a bucnh of blue circles coem outr and do 21 damage

final smash: he makes a big beam appear koing every1

grab: he makes a beam long ranged as a zair it does 16 damage it has really long range

pummel: laser 16 damge

f throw: he shoots them in a blast of light 176 dmage

b throw: same as f throw

u throw: he does the smae as the otehrs but up

dwon throw: liek dededes infiite chaingrab 17 damaeg

Baloo

Smash Ace
OK. That is a good moveset. It just needs some adjustments! First, more detail. Then, more organization. A bit less damage on the moves, and it's fine.

See! I can be nice!

Now, let's smile!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
*has access to a computer for a few minutes*

*walks into thread*

*sees the last few pages of...whoever the heck this guy is*

*slowly backs out of thread*

Baloo

Smash Ace
OK, he's gone. Let's forget about him. Who reported him?

Now, lets continue what we were talking about before... it. What was it? Some moveset? Some general topic about movesets?

No, we were talking about Akiak's link up space. Isn't it awesome!

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
I think we can all learn a valuable lesson from this. One most of us learned a long time ago.

"Don't feed the troll."

Reflect upon this, my friends.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Yush!!!!!!!!
Yush what? Does that mean Yes? Or Shush? What?

*random preview*

Down Tilt - Trip
Yellow Toad trips, on purpose. Why would he want to do that? See, he has a set of smashes and tilts when he is tripped, all of them more powerful than their non tripped counterparts. So, you'll be wanting to trip a lot. Yellow Toad also has not one, but ten percent chance of tripping.

EDIT: Warlord is on. He has to see this horror.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
...What just happened. I saw this lolwut dood, a link up space, and...Preview!

Trippin for the win.

Lol

1. Love the B move.
2. LASERZ.
3. Shoots lasers...like DDD.
4. DDD has lasers?
5. I didn't see the DDD one.
6. Greatest logic move EVER.

Baloo

Smash Ace
...What just happened. I saw this lolwut dood, a link up space, and...Preview!

Trippin for the win.

Lol

1. Love the B move.
2. LASERZ.
3. Shoots lasers...like DDD.
4. DDD has lasers?
5. I didn't see the DDD one.
6. Greatest logic move EVER.
I think he meant Dedede's Waddle Doo.

Warlord, could you see this moveset?

Status