• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Aladdin's great, Gruphix. I especially like the Final Smash, very creatively made.

Hey, uh, how do you post pictures?
That's the best thing I ever saw. I'd like to see how you're going to apply this whole water mechanic, but nonetheless, both creative and awesome.

For pictures, copy the picture URL between two tags (without the asterisk): [*img] http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/131.png [/img]

Becomes:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You have a fair point.

And there are a lot of stupid people. Otherwise, things like rap music and Twilight wouldn't be so popular.
See, that's what I mean. Sephiroth is a bad villain, he just unites what most people find appealing: Long hair, long sword, long coat and some odd kind of mystery-baditude. And he hails from an overrated game.

So... Meh.

As said, FFVII was hyped. Mainly because advertised so strongly. There are sooooo many J-RPGs - even from Square-enix - which are TONS better than Final Fantasy, and especially Final Fantasy VII. VI was the last good part, imo the highlight of the series, since then it went downhill.

But that's my opinion. I don't want to argue about that bad game called Final Fantasy VII now, but rather go to bed finally. I'm tired.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Ironically enough, I'm intending on making Lapras a boss. . .

Anyway, I love Aladdin's down special and final smash, they're some of the best moves I've seen. . .But the rest of the moveset sans the other specials is MYM 2 quality. It's a significant leap from KOS-MOS, but quite frankly overall. . .

Needs moar detail.

Iago is one of the single best Disney characters out there. . .You know it's fact when the sequel's plot revolves around him. I'd love to see an Iago moveset in general. Zazu. . .*Shrug*, okay, but not nearly on his level. I'd honestly prefer Iago got a moveset all to himself.

Looks like we might get an Aladdin sub-section in my SSE. . .

Dates are for people with lives. What do you think prostitu-*Shot*

half_silver28

Smash Ace
By the way, the next moveset that I plan on doing is for Wolf Link and Midna.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
then It's a good thing I'll eventually be doing SOLO midna :bee:

I'm resume serious work on spyro tomorrow, when I'm done with english for the quarter ~

Aladdin is win & the mere idea of lapras getting a moveset blows my mind. Also, FF 7 is overrated, but not a bad game *puts up flame shield*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@MasterWarlord: Considering I'm doing 2 Castlevania 'sets, Tanookie has two and MarthTrinity will do one, I think a Castlevania section wouldn't hurt, too. :p

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
You guys really encourage me with those kind compliments. Maybe I should finally go all out with elaborations.....NAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

jk. But yes, I will work on that.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Said sub section's existence will be guaranteed if a Jafar moveset is made.

What would you base the attacks off of though? Invent various magics for a bunch of original attacks, somewhat like Hyper Ridley's epic Black Doom?

Edit: @ Spadefox: I decided on that a while back, considering how many submissions we've got, Castlevania will get a section. Considering the quantity of them, yet, it will be far bigger then the Aladdin section. Probably around the level of that new Sonic one I posted.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, I finished Zazu alone when I heard of that idea. They can be made separately, but the idea of the two together is hilarious.

While I normally dislike Disney sequels on a number of levels, Aladdin 2 and 3 were great movies for me solely because of Iago's character. Pure gold.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Midna and Wolf Link sound like a good character...if they are done well, not just thrown together carelessly to include that peeing taunt.

And if an Aladdin SSE section comes to fruition, a chase level from the guards and thieves is absolutely required.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Sephiroth is over-rated. Fact. As is Cloud.

That's fine, BKupa, I didn't expect you to seriously consider it, and admittedly Zazu would be awkward on his own. Are they actually going to interact with each other besides sharing the same character slot? You're making it sound like a Zelda/Shiek transformation.

@Hyper Ridley: Your first chapter will take place on Black Doom's home planet and you'll play as Shadow.

OH YES I DID.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@Hyper Ridley: Your first chapter will take place on Black Doom's home planet and you'll play as Shadow.

The unknown chapter will come late in the game. And it both has everything to do with MYM while not having anything to do with MYM. But first I need to finish my move sets, then get up to that chapter in my SSE whiling filling in the gaps so the chapter will fit in. So you can all just relax and wait patiently.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That's fine, BKupa, I didn't expect you to seriously consider it, and admittedly Zazu would be awkward on his own. Are they actually going to interact with each other besides sharing the same character slot? You're making it sound like a Zelda/Shiek transformation.
Yeah, they would be a Zelda/Sheik-esque transformation. It would be extremely awkward to have the two interacting in a manner like our Klump and Krusha, as they are from different movies; their only interaction is in the Disney World Tiki Room. That would be h*ll to make a moveset with. However, the two can be quite unique on their own...although admittedly, Zazu has limited moveset potential to work with. I think he's unique, though, and fun.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Said sub section's existence will be guaranteed if a Jafar moveset is made.

What would you base the attacks off of though? Invent various magics for a bunch of original attacks, somewhat like Hyper Ridley's epic Black Doom?
THIS ISN'T A MOVESET! DO NOT COUNT THIS FOR ANYTHING.

JAFAR

RUN: 4
JUMP: 3
POWER: 5
ATTACK SPEED: 6
RANGE: 9
WEIGHT: 6
FLOATINESS: 7
TRACTION: 5​

A: Jafar lowers his cobra staff as a club. No knockback, 2%.
AA: Jafar's staff spits sparks. Multiple hits of 1%.
AAA: His staff becomes a snake and slithers almost completely out of his hand, biting forward. 5% with good knockback.

Forward Tilt: Jafar blows a thin stream of fire out of his mouth. Multiple 2% hits. At the end, he gives the foe a backhand dealing 4%.
Up Tilt: He brings his hands up together and spreads them apart, conjuring a snake between them. On contact, it bites the foe. It stays for three seconds. 6%.
Down Tilt: He jabs his staff into the ground and makes a spike of rock shoot out of it. 7% with upwards knockback.

Forward Smash: Jafar strikes a pose and extends his staff, shooting a huge column of flame out in front of him. One big hit on contact and huge range, but slow to start. 15%
Up Smash: He looks up, eyes glowing. If a foe is in eye contact, they enter freefall and take 12%.
Down Smash: Jafar points on either side and two snakes slither out from behind him. Small knockback and 13%, but poison damage after.

Neutral Air: Jafar bursts into flame. He can attack from this state. Attacks deal an extra 2% and he deals 7% on contact now. Lasts for five seconds.
Forward Air: A spirally hypnosis wave shoots out of his hand. Reverses a foe's controls for five seconds, but does no damage.
Back Air: He jabs back with his staff and spins it. Multiple 2% hits, max 8%.
Up Air: He blows fire straight up, continuing if he lands on the ground. Multiple 2% hits, max 14%.
Down Air: He looks beneath him, disgusted, and shoots a snake straight down. Good range, it bites anyone it meets for okay knockback. 7%

Grab: He sends a snake out of his sleeve to grab.
A: Snake bite! 1% with 3% poison damage, over time!
Forward Throw: A gout of flame right in the face. Singes them with little knockback. 9%
Back Throw: Spins them around, becomes snake-like in appearance, and strikes! Good knockback, and poison 5%. Preliminary 6%.
Up Throw: Levitates them up into the air. You control their aerial movement for three seconds. They don't move too fast. No damage.
Down Throw: Places them on the ground and releases venomous bubbles on them. No preliminary damage, but consecutive 14% poison.

B: Summons a snake. It follows you and bites at the ankles of foes who come too close for 5% poison damage. Occasionally trips, and sometimes chases foe on its own. You can have two. They can be KO'd.
Forward B: Makes a line of fire before him, two Bowsers long. It crackles there for ten seconds, dealing 2% multiple hits to foes who walk in it, except Jafar. You can only have one.
Up B: Turns into a snake and tethers onto ledge. Uniquely, he pulls up in his snake form, with snake ledge attacks, then turns back. 5% on contact with 9% poison damage.
Down B: Taps staff against ground. Makes a spot of quicksand; foes who walk on it are trapped for five seconds with little mobility. Punish!

FINAL SMASH: "NOW YOU'LL SEE JUST HOW SNAKE-LIKE I CAN BE!" In giant snake form, he's very long, but not too big. Slither over foes or press B to chomp at them, blasting them with venom for 20% cumulative poison damage and knockback. A to flick your tail up and down and 15% and good knockback.

...Answer your question, Warlord? What do you guys think, should I do this as a serious moveset?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Good start; although I know it is much less than you are capable of, I see that you are simply throwing the moveset out there to ensure the Aladdin sub-section.

And yes, your idea was my inspiration for Zazu; Iago was entirely my idea.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
JAFAR

RUN: 4
JUMP: 3
POWER: 5
ATTACK SPEED: 6
RANGE: 9
WEIGHT: 6
FLOATINESS: 7
TRACTION: 5​

A: Jafar lowers his cobra staff as a club. No knockback, 2%.
AA: Jafar's staff spits sparks. Multiple hits of 1%.
AAA: His staff becomes a snake and slithers almost completely out of his hand, biting forward. 5% with good knockback.

Forward Tilt: Jafar blows a thin stream of fire out of his mouth. Multiple 2% hits. At the end, he gives the foe a backhand dealing 4%.
Up Tilt: He brings his hands up together and spreads them apart, conjuring a snake between them. On contact, it bites the foe. It stays for three seconds. 6%.
Down Tilt: He jabs his staff into the ground and makes a spike of rock shoot out of it. 7% with upwards knockback.

Forward Smash: Jafar strikes a pose and extends his staff, shooting a huge column of flame out in front of him. One big hit on contact and huge range, but slow to start. 15%
Up Smash: He looks up, eyes glowing. If a foe is in eye contact, they enter freefall and take 12%.
Down Smash: Jafar points on either side and two snakes slither out from behind him. Small knockback and 13%, but poison damage after.

Neutral Air: Jafar bursts into flame. He can attack from this state. Attacks deal an extra 2% and he deals 7% on contact now. Lasts for five seconds.
Forward Air: A spirally hypnosis wave shoots out of his hand. Reverses a foe's controls for five seconds, but does no damage.
Back Air: He jabs back with his staff and spins it. Multiple 2% hits, max 8%.
Up Air: He blows fire straight up, continuing if he lands on the ground. Multiple 2% hits, max 14%.
Down Air: He looks beneath him, disgusted, and shoots a snake straight down. Good range, it bites anyone it meets for okay knockback. 7%

Grab: He sends a snake out of his sleeve to grab.
A: Snake bite! 1% with 3% poison damage, over time!
Forward Throw: A gout of flame right in the face. Singes them with little knockback. 9%
Back Throw: Spins them around, becomes snake-like in appearance, and strikes! Good knockback, and poison 5%. Preliminary 6%.
Up Throw: Levitates them up into the air. You control their aerial movement for three seconds. They don't move too fast. No damage.
Down Throw: Places them on the ground and releases venomous bubbles on them. No preliminary damage, but consecutive 14% poison.

B: Summons a snake. It follows you and bites at the ankles of foes who come too close for 5% poison damage. Occasionally trips, and sometimes chases foe on its own. You can have two. They can be KO'd.
Forward B: Makes a line of fire before him, two Bowsers long. It crackles there for ten seconds, dealing 2% multiple hits to foes who walk in it, except Jafar. You can only have one.
Up B: Turns into a snake and tethers onto ledge. Uniquely, he pulls up in his snake form, with snake ledge attacks, then turns back. 5% on contact with 9% poison damage.
Down B: Taps staff against ground. Makes a spot of quicksand; foes who walk on it are trapped for five seconds with little mobility. Punish!

FINAL SMASH: "NOW YOU'LL SEE JUST HOW SNAKE-LIKE I CAN BE!" In giant snake form, he's very long, but not too big. Slither over foes or press B to chomp at them, blasting them with venom for 20% cumulative poison damage and knockback. A to flick your tail up and down and 15% and good knockback.

...Answer your question, Warlord? What do you guys think, should I do this as a serious moveset?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmLM89HjNBU

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
hey, who wants scourge spoilers? i do!

jab:aloof beatdown
scourge starts with a weak right hook followed by a lazy sparta-esque kick. he quickly puts his foot down and spins on it, allowing his left foot to strike the opponent. the lag between the kicks is noticeable. on the other hand, this combo is powerful causing 11% if all hits connect.

Final Smash:Supression Squad
scourge opens up a warp ring to let his team in to do the most deadly FS in the game! scourge spindashes in a ring formation causing medium damage and low knockback. boomer randomly runs around the stage shooting shockwaves that cause damage and high knockback. fiona and patch fly around like kat and ana with less damage and more knockback. miles stands under the scourge-ring throwing 1 bomb a second either left or right. the expolsion is half is the range is 1.8x the hitbox of a Mr.saturn(pretty small) but has humongous damage and bobomb knockback. on large stages when you're away from scourge, your only fear is that boomer might run your way, but he's only half as fast goroh so yeah... the intire move lasts only 6.5 seconds including the intro.

hope u like these!

EDIT: seriously none of u guys want to comment on my stuff or volunteer 4 drawings i need. y is tht?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, yeah, I was gonna use the genie form, but it'd take too long to write about it, and I was going for pure speed. :p

Though with this reception, I might just actually make this guy. It's surprising what you can think up under stress. I'd actually USE Forward Smash, Forward Air, and probably the B attacks (outside of Up B) in a serious entry.

Hmmm...

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
No, Sephiroth is not an awesome villain. He's just some guy with long silver hair, a coat and a big sword to overcompensate something.
All he does is being confused and upset because he finds out that he's an artificial lifeform created from the DNA some odd alien-thing called Jenova. He kidnaps Jenova's head and carries it around until he's finally killed by the heroes, who're better, but not by much.
OMG USE TEH SPOILER TAGZ!!! ;)

I like FF7. It hold a special place in my heart.
But yeah, it's over-rated. Especially when placed up against epic games like FF6
not to be confused with 3
or Chrono Trigger. I haven't played FF8 or 9, so I can't comment on them, but 10 was really good.
until they pulled a Disney and made a pop-diva sequel for no good reason

I like [ spoiler] tags

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Jafar has a lot more moveset potential I expected without making things up. Very nice. You need to make it into a full entry.

. . .I honestly can't make simple tempplates like that. Dunno how you did it, K. Rool.
YERSH! I think I will, too! It'll be a departure from my usual style... I'm gonna try to do it Mendez-style and see how I like it. Which means brief but efficient attacks. No wasted words. And I'm gonna try to depart from my usual organization and use my creativity.

As for the template, I was trying to get an example moveset up as soon as possible. Notice how the first few attacks are the briefest?

Also, I borrowed from Snowstalker's template, which I just recently reviewed.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Here is your best bet:

Make a team moveset for ALL FE characters. The ultimate moveset.
Lol. It's be best with all of them on the field AT THE SAME TIME!!

Standard Combo -- Basic Attack -- Everyone slashes their sword / thrusts their lance / swings their axe / fires an arrow / casts magic / etc. at once. 999% damage. Archers and magic users give this move good range, but at that range it only does 500% damage.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Lol. It's be best with all of them on the field AT THE SAME TIME!!

Standard Combo -- Basic Attack -- Everyone slashes their sword / thrusts their lance / swings their axe / fires an arrow / casts magic / etc. at once. 999% damage. Archers and magic users give this move good range, but at that range it only does 500% damage.
That would not make a good team....

If there was an FE team moveset, it should have team tactics, such as defensive formations, volleys, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom