• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Oh God, I'm incredibly busy right now.
Here is the only thing I could give to you about Zack Fair (can I stop saying Fair or does not everyone here know him?)

I need some help to try not to make him completely sword based -.-

Standard Special:
Materia Blaze: (11% Fire, 15% Blizzard, 7% Thunder)

This is a variable, yet random attack of Zack's. Despite mainly using swords, his materia skills are bountiful.
There are three different possible attacks that can happen when you use this attack. You can either use Fire, Blizzard, or Thunder. Each have an equal 1/3 chance of being picked randomly. This attack is quick, as Zack can move right when he puts his hand down, but Blizzard degrades easily, Thunder is weak, and Fire can be hard to control. Zack will put up his sword forward, and then the random materia will activate. All are projectiles.

Fire:
A blazing fireball comes out immedietly when Zack points. This attack has a short hitbox, but is extremely quick, and it automatically explodes when it overlaps the front of an opponent, but stops at walls and bricks. The attack is also slightly homing, but it cannot be as flexible as Din's Fire. This attack does not degrade. Low knockback, can burn.

Blizzard:
An icy block appears above the opponent (it will choose a random opponent if there is multiple) as Zack puts his sword down, and the block will drop, having its shattering as a whole hitbox. This attack is laggy and is only useful when stunned. Has a 70% chance to freeze. Very high knockback.

Thunder:
Coming out, a huge completely linear thunderbolt comes out from his sword. The shock has no knockback at all, but since Zack can freely move quickly, this is his most useful materia in most cases. If there is an opponent in water, and Zack is nearby, the attack will rather just shock that character with no linear effect at all.

And yes, I know, doesn't Zack summon materia with his free sword hand?
Ill change that once I remember which one is his sword hand.

^That was a HUGE move itself :p
Is it too big?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
And here you are, on SmashBoards, which you are dissing... I retract my comments that were attempting to be constructive. You don't deserve it.

It doesn't take total devotion to the internet and video games to make a good moveset. We have multiple people here that prove that.
Agreed. If we indeed fully devote ourselves to this extra-curricular activity, then it would only take us 20 minutes to make a whole one. But no, the world isnt that simple. Distractions are bound to happen. But with you, Generictacokid, it still shouldn't have been that easy to fail at making a moveset. Oh, with all due respect, of course.

@SonicBoom: THAT is Zack's special list?

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
Oh dear. I thought everyone on Smashboards had no life. I guess I was wrong...
of course i also knows its sarcasm all you people do is eat high calorie foods,fart,sleep,play video games until your fingers fall off, als never leave the internet and the funny thing is most of you are over 14 and doing things that chubby preteens do go out side and shoots some hoops or play some tenis and oh yeah wii sports isent a sport :bee:

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
of course i also knows its sarcasm all you people do is eat high calorie foods,fart,sleep,play video games until your fingers fall off, als never leave the internet and the funny thing is most of you are over 14 and doing things that chubby preteens do go out side and shoots some hoops or play some tenis and oh yeah wii sports isent a sport :bee:
Well, the generic pre-teen would say "Takes one to know one.", but not me. Besides, that is what Wii Sports was made for. ;)

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
And here you are, on SmashBoards, which you are dissing... I retract my comments that were attempting to be constructive. You don't deserve it.

It doesn't take total devotion to the internet and video games to make a good moveset. We have multiple people here that prove that.
look i don't mean what i'm saying seriously i get offended easily and i get really pissed :mad:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think we're spending our time well.

Atleast we aren't going outside, hanging out with low-lifes like you, and playing sports. :bee:

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Oh God, I'm incredibly busy right now.
Here is the only thing I could give to you about Zack Fair (can I stop saying Fair or does not everyone here know him?)

I need some help to try not to make him completely sword based -.-

Standard Special:
Materia Blaze: (11% Fire, 15% Blizzard, 7% Thunder)

This is a variable, yet random attack of Zack's. Despite mainly using swords, his materia skills are bountiful.
There are three different possible attacks that can happen when you use this attack. You can either use Fire, Blizzard, or Thunder. Each have an equal 1/3 chance of being picked randomly. This attack is quick, as Zack can move right when he puts his hand down, but Blizzard degrades easily, Thunder is weak, and Fire can be hard to control. Zack will put up his sword forward, and then the random materia will activate. All are projectiles.

Fire:
A blazing fireball comes out immedietly when Zack points. This attack has a short hitbox, but is extremely quick, and it automatically explodes when it overlaps the front of an opponent, but stops at walls and bricks. The attack is also slightly homing, but it cannot be as flexible as Din's Fire. This attack does not degrade. Low knockback, can burn.

Blizzard:
An icy block appears above the opponent (it will choose a random opponent if there is multiple) as Zack puts his sword down, and the block will drop, having its shattering as a whole hitbox. This attack is laggy and is only useful when stunned. Has a 70% chance to freeze. Very high knockback.

Thunder:
Coming out, a huge completely linear thunderbolt comes out from his sword. The shock has no knockback at all, but since Zack can freely move quickly, this is his most useful materia in most cases. If there is an opponent in water, and Zack is nearby, the attack will rather just shock that character with no linear effect at all.

And yes, I know, doesn't Zack summon materia with his free sword hand?
Ill change that once I remember which one is his sword hand.
I really like it, with the whole "random projectile" basics and some different "quirks."

Is it too big?
At least THAT can make it into Smash Bros., unlike [COLOR="20202020"]Ridley[/COLOR] or [color=20202020]King K. Rool[/color].

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
lol If you're breathing you aren't wasting time.

So Taco over there can't say nothing bout us :p

EDIT:

Oo, thanks Darkserenade.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
*insert important move for Zack here*

Is it too big?
Not really. I think it's just right lol. Pretty cool move :bee:

@Everyone: Ignore Generictacokid. You're just giving him/her/whatever a reason to stick around if you respond.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

SirKibble

Smash Champion
No, no, no... Not all vampires are bad guys. Seriously, watch more movies.

No, seriously, that movie is pretty cool. Well, at least, I liked it.

look i don't mean what i'm saying seriously i get offended easily and i get really pissed :mad:
If you don't mean what you're saying, then why are you saying it?

Really, man, I think you could show a little more self-control than that.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@SonicBoom: Zack would have been alot cooler if he didnt use the generic Final Fantasy black magic spells. I had planned to make him a while back, but I didnt involve magic, but thats ME

btw, MUST involve squats as his taunt.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Just try to keep cool, Taco. (Is it okay if I call you that?) There's gonna be criticism. Almost every moveset gets it. Even many of the best. Getting angry isn't going to help anybody out. Just take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
@SonicBoom: Zack would have been alot cooler if he didnt use the generic Final Fantasy black magic spells. I had planned to make him a while back, but I didnt involve magic, but thats ME

btw, MUST involve squats as his taunt.
No, that and Jump would probably the only generic spells. I'll draw up more later.

(lol I LOVE DOING SQUATS! Duh, of course I'm making it as a taunt. Could it be more manly than Falcon?)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
No, no, no... Not all vampires are bad guys. Seriously, watch more movies.

No, seriously, that movie is pretty cool. Well, at least, I liked it.
As did I. Although I WOULD say that the vampires are bad guys. Selene is borderline at the end when she turns against Viktor, but for the rest (and millenia earlier)...

That, and Lucian is just waaaaay too awesome, even while we think he's a bad guy.

/spoilers

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
No, that and Jump would probably the only generic spells. I'll draw up more later.

(lol I LOVE DOING SQUATS! Duh, of course I'm making it as a taunt. Could it be more manly than Falcon?)
Squatting is the most manliest activity. For every squat you do, you gain +1 on the Male Scale.

*does 1 squat*

Ok, I'm tired...

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Squatting is the most manliest activity. For every squat you do, you gain +1 on the Male Scale.

*does 1 squat*

Ok, I'm tired...
This made me LOL.

For his background, should I put his WHOLE story with a few timeskips?
Or somehow summarize where he came from in a paragraph.

(Btw, how do you spell Cloud's birth town? lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom