• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Lol. It's be best with all of them on the field AT THE SAME TIME!!

Standard Combo -- Basic Attack -- Everyone slashes their sword / thrusts their lance / swings their axe / fires an arrow / casts magic / etc. at once. 999% damage. Archers and magic users give this move good range, but at that range it only does 500% damage.
I lol'ed. XD

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That would not make a good team....

If there was an FE team moveset, it should have team tactics, such as defensive formations, volleys, etc.
It would be an awesome team. Any team with all my favorite FE characters (who would, of course, be there, since ALL the characters are going to be there) is automatically TEH PWNZOR!

Hey, guys, how do you like my new avi? :bee:
Strong Bad be pwnin'.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
When I came up with Cactuar's Up B I had no idea it would be so well-received.

I think the S.O.S. Brigade girls are pulling ahead of Moogle in terms of moveset completion. Now that some of you people actually have some sort of expectations of me for whatever reason, I'm actually rethinking parts in the movesets alot.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
*sigh*

hey, who wants scourge spoilers? i do!

jab:aloof beatdown
scourge starts with a weak right hook followed by a lazy sparta-esque kick. he quickly puts his foot down and spins on it, allowing his left foot to strike the opponent. the lag between the kicks is noticeable. on the other hand, this combo is powerful causing 11% if all hits connect.

Final Smash:Supression Squad
scourge opens up a warp ring to let his team in to do the most deadly FS in the game! scourge spindashes in a ring formation causing medium damage and low knockback. boomer randomly runs around the stage shooting shockwaves that cause damage and high knockback. fiona and patch fly around like kat and ana with less damage and more knockback. miles stands under the scourge-ring throwing 1 bomb a second either left or right. the expolsion is half is the range is 1.8x the hitbox of a Mr.saturn(pretty small) but has humongous damage and bobomb knockback. on large stages when you're away from scourge, your only fear is that boomer might run your way, but he's only half as fast goroh so yeah... the intire move lasts only 6.5 seconds including the intro.

hope u like these!

EDIT: seriously none of u guys want to comment on my stuff or volunteer 4 drawings i need. y is tht?
Um... Well, honestly, this is kind of hard to comment on, since the "jab" is pretty basic and the Final Smash is overly complex, without appropriate detail to compensate. What I'm saying is that the whole thing is rather hard to visualize. All we basically get is that a bunch of guys show up and do a bunch of random stuff. Also, that's really short for something like that.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Holy **** guys I never knew you could use other fonts by typing in their names!

Look for this one in a Jafar moveset near you!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@gold: Well, most of us expect greatness from Spadefox. But with you, you are new, and it is up to you to make a name for yourself in this group. I used to be in your shoes when I first entered this group. You just got to make a difference; the norm won't thrill anyone here.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ok...

So we both like Linkin Park.

We both think Fort Minor is the only/one of the only decent rap groups.

We are both fans of Fire Emblem.

Are you my Canadian clone? :dizzy:
Naahhhh, i'm just ten times cooler :bee: I'm a Sagi fanboy, 10% emo (out of 100% :p obviously), and to top it all of, i have a life :bee: I'm kidding of course.

Also....yeah, do Nasir. There's this guy in my class named Nasir lol. I might do a Laguz as well for late at 4.0 if i have extra time, but i don't know how i would fit one.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
RIDLEYZ IZ NOTZ TOOZ BIGZ!!!

Otherwise, my yet-to-be-revealed character would also be. I demand an epic battle between the two (once I get around to ???'s creation, of course...)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Cortex and Tiny crush your pathetic low detailed Mendez style movesets and pick their teeth with them. Ridley's too big? Nonsense, all the Ridley movesets are microscopic. Cortex and Tiny are where it's at.
You will never again be able to mock the detail of Ridley move sets after his Hyper incarnation appears, I can assure you.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
*sigh*

Um... Well, honestly, this is kind of hard to comment on, since the "jab" is pretty basic and the Final Smash is overly complex, without appropriate detail to compensate. What I'm saying is that the whole thing is rather hard to visualize. All we basically get is that a bunch of guys show up and do a bunch of random stuff. Also, that's really short for something like that.
i used much more detail than i used before, and extra time would make this attack over powered as it is 98.527% likely your'e gonna die if it's on a small stage.

@gold: Well, most of us expect greatness from Spadefox. But with you, you are new, and it is up to you to make a name for yourself in this group. I used to be in your shoes when I first entered this group. You just got to make a difference; the norm won't thrill anyone here.
i tried to use more detail and used bill as a reference, but of cource that doesn't mean im on par with spade *facepalms for own stupidity*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
i used much more detail than i used before, and extra time would make this attack over powered as it is 98.527% likely your'e gonna die if it's on a small stage.
See, that's hard for someone like me to judge, since I don't really totally understand what happens. You've just got to keep practicing at this. It's not bad, I'm just trying to help you make it better.

Spade!! You have a fan!!

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
Warning Challenger Approching
well sorta If ya know what I mean

Pokemon Trainer (Himself)

Basic Info

Sure We all played as Pokemon Trainer Before but it was his Pokemon Charizard,Squirtle, and Ivysaur Now This is How it would be like to play as Him as in the Pokemon Trainer
with No Pokemon

Stats

Power: 3\5
Walking Speed: 3\5
Dash speed: 4\5
Drop speed/weight: 2\5
Size: 2\5
1st jump: 2\5
2nd Jump: 3\5
Crouch: 3\5
Traction: 5\5 (he has running shoes)
Combo: 4\5
Wall jump: None
Wall cling: None
Crawling: No
Glide: No
Tether: Yes

Ground Attacks

Normal Attacks

Standard- Just a generic punch
Dash attack- rushs into opponent
Strong Side- a generic kick
Strong Down- crouchs and does some quick kicks
Strong Up- Raises Arm in the air and does a punch

Smash Attacks

Side Smash- Thows His Pokeball at an oponent and it bounce back to him
Down Smash- Spin in A Circle Simalar to Luigi Cyclone
Up Smash- Jumps in the air with his fist up

Grabs and Throws

Pummel- Grabs oppenent and whacks them with a pokeball
Forward Throw- Grabs Them with Fishing Rod and Punches Them and Throws Them in the air
Up Throw -grabs Opponents and The pokemon trainers use bidoof to use rock smash to send the oponent flying into the air
Down Throw- Grabs On the Oponent and headbutts them

Special Moves

Standard B-Fishing Rod- He uses A Fishing Rod and swings its sorta like tabuu's chain of light it's also works as a tether and when you grab something an ! mark Appears over the trainer's

Standard Side-Bicycle- Simalar to Wario Bike The Trainer Brings Out His Bicycle and Rides Arounds The stage The Bicycle can Run Over people and you can do wheelies to attack oponents

Standard Up-Escape Rope- Simalar to Sheik's Vanish or Mewtwo's Teleport The Trainer Spins Around and Dissapears then a cloud of smoke apears the trainers there

Standard Down-Swim- The Trainer Brings Out Seaking The Trainer is On Seaking You Dash into the oppenent You charge This Move to be More Powerful It's Simalar To Skull Bash to Give You an Idea

Final Smash-Capture- The Trainer Goes Into The Background and Throws an UltraBall
to Capture One Unlucky Oponent and you control your oponent for 20 seconds
Then It's Switches back to the normal Routine in Brawl with Squirtle,Ivysaur, and Charizard

Other Crap

Taunt Up- Bounces A Pokeball In His Hand and Says Gotta Catch'em all
Taunt Side- Puts Arm in The Air and Says Go For it
Taunt Down- Checks Pokedex

Kirby Hat- His Hat and Eyes (lol anime eyes)

Junahu

Smash Ace
Standard- Just a generic punch
Strong Side- a generic kick
That's... generic.

You need to make these moves sound exciting!! EXCITING! The moment you admit that a move is boring and generic, is the moment the reader will simply stop reading your moveset.

edit: You're even called yourself GENERICtacokid.

edit: SmashBrosMike hasn't finished a moveset yet, so it technically can't be the "Fierce Deity Link"

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
<He's known as the hero of the world of TWILT! TWILTHERO joins the brawl!>

"Heh...looks like things are getting exciting again!>"

2 NOTES!

1. I'm sorry if the above drawing is bad. I'm going to try and remake it soon.

2. This is NOT a tree, Sagi fanboy (and you really shouldn't call me that anymore; seriously) or an emo reference in anyway. If that is what you are expecting in this moveset, please close the window NOW.

~ Description~

TWILTHERO seems like just a regular High School student right? Actually, he's one of the top of his class, and an extremely talented young man. In the series, TWILTHERO is secretly undercover in the high school he attends as a secret spy, cause it is known that an evil enemy, known as "ELGA," that threatens the world is also a high school student. It appears that ELGA is participating in a fighters tournament, that the winner will recieve ultimate power. TWILTHERO enters the tourney in an attempt to stop ELGA, and save the world.

The tournament involves fighting where the most powerful of warriors may enter. It involves fighting his closest friends, but he doesn't kill them. About halfway in the first half, TWILTHERO's parents absolutely despise him, and hate him, shooting there own child in the arm. TWILTHERO runs out of the house where he lived, and runs away, desperately weak. In joins the dark side for a moment, showing no mercy, and letting his anger get the better of him. After his fight with Mendystar1, it changes his character back to normal as a hero.

In the second half of the series, TWILTHERO has to form a team, and creates the TWILT Brigade. It is also at the second half that ELGA reveals his true identity to TWILTHERO. TWILTHERO's true name is also revealed in the second half....but i won't tell it yet :p. Anyway, at the end of the series, TWILTHERO vs ELGA depends on the player on who wins. I won't reveal too many secrets to my MYM 5 SSE :p.

~ Stats~​
Attack: 7
Running speed: 6
Jumps: 4
Falling speed: 4
Walk: 5
Range: 6
Weight: 3.5
Height: 7.5
Attack speed: 5
Wall jump: Yes
Wall cling: Yes
Glide: no

~ Special attacks~

Standard Special — Spirit's light

TWILTHERO will summon a ball of light to the palm of his hand, and it shines brightly. It takes about the beginning of Marth’s standard special for it to come to TWILTHERO’s palm. He has 3 options with it. It all depends on which direction he chooses. Note that TWILTHERO may only use his move every 10 seconds, so use it wisely.

1. If he points it in the sideways direction..... TWILTHERO will close his fist, and with the power of light in his hand, he will let loose a light attack forward with his hand, attacking forward. The speed has above average lag at the beginning whatsoever, and also suffers with major above average amount of lag. The range is about 3 small stage builder blocks forward, has TWILTHERO charges forward with this move. The damage is about 15-20% damage, with nice knockback included.

2. If he points it in the upwards special....... TWILTHERO will put the ball of light in his body, and he will glow lightish. TWILTHERO will then charge straight upwards, going up about 7 small stage builder blocks in total. This is obviously TWILTHERO’s chance to recover. There is no start up lag, but there is about below average amount of lag, but still not that much. This is also an attacking move, dealing off about 9-10% damage with little knockback. The movement is also controllable. This is TWILTHERO’s best chance to recover.

3. If he points it in the downwards direction........ TWILTHERO will put the ball of light into his sword blade, causing it to glow white for about 10 seconds, because that’s when the move’s effect is over. Now for every sword based attack that TWILTHERO does (which is pretty much 90% of his moveset), it will deal an extra 3% damage. If TWILTHERO manages to deal off 20 hits while his blade is in this stance, it will heal him 10-15% damage in total. Of course, it is hard to pull of 20 hits with only 10 seconds, so don’t depend on this move too much.

Side Special — Burning Dragon

TWILTHERO’s arm will start having a burning red dragon around it, after about a whole second wait. TWILTHERO has a couple of options with it.

If he decides to press the sideways B button again, he’ll throw his arm forward, and the red dragon will start travelling forward. If the dragon manages to touch the opponent, it will wrap around its long body around the opponent, squeezing the life out of them, dealing off about 2% damage a second, and it keeps on doing this for 3-5 seconds, before letting go. The dragon can only travel about 4 small stage builder blocks forward. The opponent will be helpless while they are trapped, so use this opportunity to attack.

If you don’t press anything at all, TWILTHERO will automatically channel the dragon around his blade, and now, the dragon will be travelling around the blade that TWILTHERO carries, though for only about 10 seconds. If TWILTHERO does any sword attack with his blade, the dragon will travel forward, and will have its mouth open to grab with its teeth. The dragon will travel about 2 stage builder blocks forward in front of TWILTHERO, and if it manages to grab someone, it will drag the opponent towards TWILTHERO, going into an auto grab. If it hits by the dragon's body or blade instead, TWILTHERO's attack will do 2% damage less, and drop by one knockback level.

TWILTHERO can only use this move every 30 seconds, so make use of it wisely.

Down Special — Darkness circle

TWILTHERO will start having a dark aura around him, and suddenly, a darkness sigil will start appearing on the ground, covering about 1/2th of battlefield. The sigil takes about the beginning of Ike’s forward smash to start up and the ending of Pikachu forward smash when it ends. While the opponent is in this sigil, the opponent will start having a dark aura around them as well, as the darkness is causing them to suffer. If they stay in the sigil for too long, about 5-10 seconds (randomizes >_>), they will suffer a heart attack [/DeathNoteripoff]. The heart attack causes the opponent to suffer about 20% damage with the opponent collapsing to the ground. The dark sigil lasts for as long as it wants, unless TWILTHERO decides to stop the move by pressing the downwards special again, or if TWILTHERO decides to leave the sigil. Note that TWILTHERO will suffer 1% damage for every second he is using the sigil as the darkness starts to consume him.

If TWILTHERO passes 150% damage or more, this time when TWILTHERO will uses this move, he’ll say at the beginning, “Come on…this is my last chance!” TWILTHERO will no longer suffer any more damage, and this time, the range extends to 3/4ths of Final Destination. Use this move wisely…and don’t let the darkness consume you =O.

Upwards Special — Huge feather wind

TWILTHERO will have a feather, blowing on to it, causing the feather to grow largely, and all of a sudden, it carries TWILTHERO upwards. TWILTHERO is complete vulnerable while using this recovery, but he can attack while he is on the feather, riding on it. He shouldn’t be able to do that for long however, as the feather only carries him only about 2 and half of a small stage builder block upwards. It’s sort of a bad recovery, so you should avoid using this recovery. It’s best to use the standard B recovery option, throwing the control stick upwards. Still, considering THAT recovery option has a 10 second waiting period each time, use this recovery if you cannot do that recovery option.

~ Standard A attacks~

Standard A — TWILT Mindgames

TWILTHERO starts talking some mumbo jumbo (though if you listen hard enough, you may understand him =P) that only genius can probably understand. If the opponent is in front of TWILTHERO after about 2 seconds TWILTHERO starts talking, the opponent will slowly fall into a dizzy trance for about 2 seconds. The range is Mewtwo’s down special, except more up…ish. The speed has about below average start up lag, but the lag at the end is about the ending of Ike’s forward smash, but a little less.

Side Tilt — Holy blade

TWILTHERO will bring his blade up (and it seems to be glowing), and will let out a huge vertical swing, letting out a crescent like shockwave forward. The range reaches about 2 and a half small stage builder blocks forward with the shockwave. The speed does have about the beginning of Ike’s forward smash and the ending of Kirby’s forward smash. The damage it causes is about 10% damage with ok knockback in total.

Down Tilt — Thunder Boom

TWILTHERO will stab his blade sword to the ground, causing a small lightning bolt to appear right in front of him, shocking the opponent. The range reaches about 2 small stage builder blocks in front of TWILTHERO. The speed is about just an average amount of lag at the beginning, and at the end of the move, it has about majorly above average lag (a whole second to be exact.) The damage it causes is about 12% damage and ok knockback.

Up tilt — Disappearing water slash

TWILTHERO will put his blade sword right in front of him, and soon after, will disappear. As soon as that happens, water will stir up above TWILTHERO’s previous location, and TWILTHERO will reappear, spinning around for a watery attack. The speed is about the beginning lag of Lucario’s side special, and the ending lag of Marth’s standard special. The range is right above TWILTHERO, with the hitbox being TWILTHERO spinning watery sword attack, so it can knock down some airborne opponents. The damage is about 11% damage with ok knockback.

Dash Attack — Chance

TWILTHERO will charge forward, with the sword by the side. If someone attacks TWILTHERO while he is charging forward, he will swing his sword forward, counter and impact the opponent’s attack. Only physical attacks will work as projectiles will not. If the foe doesn’t do anything, TWILTHERO will stop in his tracks, suffering a huge amount of lag, being 2 seconds in total.

If the opponent did attack TWILTHERO, a button mashing contest will happen. As TWILTHERO fiercely tries to push back the opponent’s attack back, the opponent will do the same. Whoever button mashes more wins. If TWILTHERO won, the opponent will stagger back, suffering 3 seconds of lag, giving TWILTHERO a chance to follow it up with a powerful attack. If the opponent won, TWILTHERO will be knocked to the ground, and will be in on the ground pose, not being able to attack for 2 seconds. If the opponent attacks TWILTHERO when he is in this pose, he will suffer 1.5 X his regular damage.

~ Smash attacks~

Forward Smash — Icicle Spear charge

TWILTHERO will have his sword turn into a thick icicle spear, and he'll then charge forward with this icicle spear, rushing straight forward through. The speed for this move has very little lag at the beginning, but at the end, it’s really laggy, with about heavily above average lag. It can deal off about 14% damage, with nice knockback, with charging only about 2 small stage builder blocks forward uncharged. Fully charged, it’s boosted to 17% damage with good knockback, and reaching about 3 small stage builder blocks forward.

Down Smash — Vine Trapper

Okay, this is a nature based attack, but if you make one stupid tree remark, seriously, either just keeps it to yourself, or simply skips this move. Okay? *is looking at KingK.Rool to not make an idiotic pun, and at Chris failing to be funny >_>*

TWILTHERO will stab his sword to the ground, causing vine roots to start appearing forward, and start forming a Venus flytrap...sort of. The range for this move is placed about 2 small stage builder blocks forward. The speed for this move does have about above average lag at the beginning, but hardly any ending lag. If the vine roots manage to grab the opponent and throw them into the flytrap, or if the opponent foolishly walks into the flytrap, the flytrap will close up, dealing off about 12% damage and spits out the opponent with ok knockback uncharged, and 15% damage with nice knockback fully charged.

Up Smash — Rising Thunder

TWILTHERO will swing his sword vertically, causing a lightning bolt to fire upwards, following the path of his sword. TWILTHERO will then jump upwards, following the attack up with a flying vertical slash as well.

The range for the lightning bolt is targeting in the forward direction (though only extending half a stage builder block), but the hitbox is more targeted upwards. The second hit only will target upwards in the sky, reaching as high as a short hop. The speed has about the beginning of Ike’s side tilt and the ending of Ganondorf’s forward smash. The damage it can cause with the first lightning bolt hit is 8% damage, causing the opponent to flinch and 9% damage on the second hit, with nice knockback on that uncharged. Fully charged, it just adds 3-5% damage more on the second hit.

A really laggy attack, but it can deal damage upwards above him, so there really isn’t any worry for interception from above, as the second flying slash has super armor =O.

~ Aerial attacks~

Neutral aerial — Celtic slash

TWILTHERO will let loose crazy with a bunch of sword slashes, from horizontally, to vertical slashes. There are a total of 5 hits in all. Bad range, barely reaching anywhere, other than what’s right in front of TWILTHERO, though it makes up with it with fast speed, with barely any lag at the beginning, and hardly any at the end of this attack either. Each slash hit does about 2% damage each, with the last slash, being a vertical slash, dealing off ok knockback at the end. If the slash manages to hit with its upper blade, it may meteor opponents.

Forward aerial — Fire burst

TWILTHERO will point his blade forward, and all of a sudden, a burst of flames appears in the forward direction of TWILTHERO. The speed is about an average amount of lag at the beginning, but really no lag at the end of the move.

The range depends on how much you…charge it? That’s right, in midair; TWILTHERO will stop there, though for only about 3 seconds, he can charge the attack up, controlling its range. Left uncharged, the move will only reach 1 small stage builder block in front of TWILTHERO. Fully charged, it can reach as far as 4-5 stage builder blocks. The damage this move causes is always 10% damage with ok knockback.

Backwards aerial — Ice barrage

Ice will start appearing behind TWILTHERO, which will cause TWILTHERO to quickly turn around behind him, and he’ll slash the ice behind him, causing it to crush to pieces, and lots of pieces of ice will start flying backwards.

The range reaches about 2 and half of a small stage builder block backwards, and the pieces of ice are sent flying everywhere in the backwards direction. The speed for this move has little to barely any lag at all in the beginning, but near the end, it causes TWILTHERO to not be able to do anything for 2 seconds and ONLY 2 seconds. The damage is that the opponent suffers 3-4% damage for each piece of ice hit, with little knockback.

There are 6 pieces of ice in all, but It’s almost impossible to hit with all of them. It is possible for the opponent to break the ice (no pun intended), as they can break the ice pieces with 10% damage racked on them.

Upwards aerial — Fire torch sword

TWILTHERO will point his blade in the upwards diagonal direction, and right soon after, the blade will burst into flames. The flames will then shoot in the upwards diagonal direction, burning whatever is in that direction. The range fires only about 1 small stage builder block in the same direction mentioned before. The speed has about the beginning of Captain Falcon’s neutral special and the ending of it as well. The hitbox is kind of big, seeing as the blade’s torch flame (lol), seems double the width of TWILTHERO’s blade. The damage it can cause is about 13-15% damage with nice knockback.

Downwards aerial — Feather blast

TWILTHERO will be surrounded by feathers for a moment. TWILTHERO will then spin around like crazy, causing the feathers to fly downwards, striking anyone who is below him with….feathers.

The speed for this move has about an average amount of lag at the beginning, and an above average amount at the end as well. The range reaches only what is right below TWILTHERO, but it can reach downwards diagonally, and it does travel all the way to the ground. There are about 20 feathers in total, each one dealing off 1-2% damage with only flinching (no knockback). It’s impossible to fit with all the feathers, or even 15 of them, but they do travel fast. Also, the feathers are weak, so opponents can easily knock them down with one hit.

~ Grabs/Throws~

Beat Down — Multiple sword stabber

TWILTHERO will simply let loose a barrage of sword stabs every single time the player presses the A button. Each barrage of stabs does about 4% damage in total, though it’s really laggy, with 2 seconds of stabbing the opponent with blade each time. Also, the opponent can break away from the grab more easily than usual every single time you
use this beat down, so be careful.

Forwards Throw — Wind blast

TWILTHERO will push the opponent forward, and then will follow it up with a swipe of his sword, blasting the opponent away with wind. This has very little damage, with only dealing 3% damage with the push, although the wind blast pushes the opponent far away (about 4-5 stage builder blocks in total), so this move may be good for gimping recoveries, since it may interfere with other opponents outside the throw.

Backwards Throw — Mind games O_o

TWILTHERO will throw his opponent backwards with great force, and seems to be aiming at the opponent with his sword. With the opponent lingering in the air, as soon TWILTHERO says, “Bang,” the sword will light up…and nothing shoots out! The opponent simply drops to the ground, behind TWILTHERO 2 stage builder blocks, suffering 10% damage. TWILTHERO will let out a smirk and say, “Hah! I can’t believe you fell for that!” He sure likes to show off.

Downwards Throw — Kick to a slash

TWILTHERO will first throw his sword to the ground (kind of like Ike’s down taunt). He will then let loose a double leg sweeper, causing the opponent to trip. Right after, TWILTHERO will bring out his sword, and let loose a forward slash attack, right before the opponent touches the ground. This deals off about 11% damage with ok knockback.

>_>

<_<

THAT IS ALL.

Upwards throw — Vine piercer

TWILTHERO will slash his opponents upwards, and point his sword upwards. A vine root will shoot out of his blade, and pierce through the opponent, causing about 12% damage, with ok knockback. TWILTHERO waits for the vine root to retrace back to his blade, so there is a huge amount of ending lag (it being about a total of 2 seconds.)

~ Final Smash ~

The power of love

TWILTHERO has grabbed the Smash ball! As soon as the B button is pressed, TWILTHERO will close his eyes for a moment, and will hear a voice saying, “Trust on whoever you loved the most. Use that strength…and fight!”

Now, you have 3 seconds to choose who TWILTHERO loves the most. He will be invincible in this Final smash. Pick one of the 4 directions to choose
^ Diane
> Mendy
< Katrina
V Lynda
If he does not pick someone in 3 seconds….it’s a waste of a smash ball.

If he has picked Diane, she will appear by TWILTHERO’s side. She quickly has her dagger aflame, and gets in a battle ready pose. She will then launch the burning dagger forward, piercing through opponents everywhere. The speed has a 2 second startup lag, but no ending lag. The range for the thrown dagger reaches about 6 stage builder blocks in total. The damage that the thrown fire dagger will cause is about 35% damage with great knockback. A good ranged move, and decent final smash damage, though there is a major start up lag, giving the opponent a chance to runaway.

If he has picked Mendy, she will appear by TWILTHERO’s side. She will have a pedal of flower blooms on her hands, blow them in the forward direction, and…beautiful cherry blossom flower pedals are sent flying forward. If she fails with this move, a last resort will have her disappear, and perform a slash barrage attack, similar to Lyn’s assist trophy effect, but there is more than one slash. This move reaches a total of 5 stage builder blocks forward. There is no beginning or ending lag. If she hits with the cherry blossoms, the opponent will fall asleep, with 10% damage. If she hits with the slashes instead, it’ll deal off about 20-35% damage with good knockback. The cherry blossoms move slowly, so it’s likely that Mendy will have to rely on that slash. Opponents can dodge the multiple slash with good dodging.

If he has picked Katrina, she will appear by TWILTHERO’s side. She will have the lights turned off for a moment, which will cause the screen to glow black. Katrina will then bring out her bow, and shoot an light arrow through a random opponent, dealing off about 16-20% damage and ok knockback. This move can be avoided easily with good dodging, since the arrow moves somewhat slowly. If Katrina misses with this attack, she will reach into her backpack, and pull out some candy bars. She will give one to TWILTHERO, who will eat one, and then will have 20% damage recovered, with the next attack he attacks with dealing off extra 10% damage with one more knockback level.

If he has picked Lynda, she will appear by TWILTHERO’s side. Soon after, with a wave of her hand, the entire stage will be covered in ice! This makes the stage all slippery, where no one, but TWILTHERO is safe from tripping constantly. Also, if they stay on the ice for too long, about 5 seconds, they will freeze into an ice block, and also suffer about 10-13% damage. This lasts for about 10-20 seconds.

After the final smash attack is over, which ever girl that TWILTHERO picked will give him a huge hug, causing TWILTHERO to smile and blush….a bit. Aww…isn’t that cute?
EXTRAS!

Taunts:
Up taunt
TWILTHERO will start spinning his sword around and say, “You’re going down man!”

Side taunt

TWILTHERO will out a random manga book (there is a Death Note, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Shaman King or One Piece manga he will pull out =P), and start reading it, paying no attention to the opponent.

Down taunt
TWILTHERO will sheath his sword, and pull it back out, saying, “Looks like I got to get serious!”

Victory!

Victories pose 1:
TWILTHERO will have his sword emblazed with fire, and say, “Wow, that was kind of boring!”

Victories pose 2:
TWILTHERO will have his back turned to the screen and say, “Psshhh…this is what you get for attacking me.”

Victories pose 3:
TWILTHERO will look like he’s asleep, with his back against the wall, having his sword in front of him, and sleeping peacefully.

Lose pose:
TWILTHERO will be sitting down, reading manga…again, while clapping his hands.

Lose pose against sandbags:
The sandbags will laugh at TWILTHERO, and if KingK.Rool, Chris Lionheart, or Mendez was the one who defeated TWILTHERO, they will be the jerks they are , and call him a…tree. If you don’t close the screen after 3 seconds, TWILTHERO will go up to them and kick them off the screen, sending them flying, saying, “Don’t be a jerk. Just be happy that you won.” Lol, even if TWILTHERO loses, he wins! Sirkibble, or MasterWarlord haven’t called TWILTHERO a tree as much as the other 3 sandbags did (though, they did do that in the past >_>) so they do not do this victory pose.

Snake Codec
Snake: Great…we have another spiky haired hero?
Otacon: Snake that is TWILTHERO, the hero of the world of TWILT
Snake: Yeah, I can tell that. I need some details about him.
Otacon: Well….he’s a powerful swordsman, with lots of elemental attacks.
Snake: Like fire, water, and lightning?
Otacon: Yes Snake! Now I must betray you and tell you false info!
Snake: What?!?
Otacon: Wha….what am I saying? Sorry, I seemed to have bee-

---Connect cut---

TWILTHERO: Hello Snake.
Snake: What?!? What did you do with Otacon?
TWILTHERO: Relax….I just hacked into your server temporally. I also mind gamed your partner with my logic and words. WWHHHEEE!! I got elite skills man!
Snake: Right….so…may we continue our match? You teenaged brat you…
TWILTHERO: Hah, this brat…is going to kick your butt! It’s show time!
Snake: HEY! That’s my line!

---Connection end---

Music:
Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park
Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
Try Honesty by Billy Talent
Pieces by Sum 41
Lithium by Evanescence
Saving me by Nickelback
Rooftops by Lost Prophets
Swing, Swing by All American rejects
Gives you hell by All American Rejects
All these things I hate by Bullet for my valentine
The Kill by 30 seconds to mars
From Yesterday by 30 seconds to mars
A Place for my head by Linkin Park
Let you down by Three Days Grace
River Below by Billy Talent
Time of dying by Three Days Grace
Boulevard of Broken dreams by Green Day
Wake me up when September ends by Green Day
Count Yourself in by Ten Second epic
The River by Good Charlotte
…And a lot more O_o

Kirby hat:
Imagine a Kirby with TWILTHERO’s hair, and jacket. Now imagine that very same Kirby with the attack same standard special as TWILTHERO.

Assist Trophy:
TWILTHERO’s little cousin, “Serina.”
She joins the brawl by being the healer of team TWILTHERO! If she comes near her assist trophy summoner, she will bring out her staff, and you’ll see it start glowing. This will cause the controller of the assist trophy to heal him by 20-50% (depending on how long Serina had her staff around the controller of the assist trophy). This is a good move to help lift up some damage off, but however, opponents can attack Serina, and knock her off the stage, so be careful. Serina may defend herself however, firing fire magic at the opponent, dealing off about 15% damage and nice knockback, shooting thunder magic, dealing 10% damage, and stunning the opponent for 3 seconds, and ice magic, dealing off 8% damage with the opponent freezing for 3 seconds. Though she may try to defend herself, she may still be helpless against the opponent, so it’s up to YOU to save her!

Trophies:
---TWILTHERO
He is the main character of our story. TWILTHERO is an undercover agent at his high school, trying to track down the person known as ELGA. He is a cocky, but still serious sort of young man. He was once an ordinary boy, but when he reached 16 years of age, he was assigned by the government to stop ELGA basically. He then enters the tournament of smashers, as ELGA seems to have entered it as well. TWILTHERO brings out his trusty sword, Zanier, and can spring into action.
---The power of love (TWILTHERO’s final smash).
This is TWILTHERO’s final smash. With the small ball broken, TWILTHERO closes his eyes, and concentrates. He then remembers the person he loved the most, and borrows their power to defeat his opponents. TWILTHERO also uses the power of love in the “World of TWILT” video game, but depending on which girl he bonded with the most, that was his final attack against the final boss.
---Serina
This is TWILTHERO’s little cousin. She seems weak and fragile, but behind that, she has a determination attitude, and will do anything to help out her older cousin. She is the healer of TWILTHERO’s team. In the game, she travels around TWILTHERO around the place, meeting new friends every turn. In the end, she decides to live with her cousin, standing by his side all the time.
---Diane
She is TWILTHERO’s first friend when he came to his high school. She has an attitude problem alright, seeing as she wants things to be her way, in a way O_o. She also has fights with TWILTHERO too, but she does know how to be nice, helping out TWILTHERO in fights, math problems, and homework. She is a well rounded fighter, as well as carrying a knife as weapon. She is one of the potential girls that TWILTHERO can fall in love with.
---Mendy
In the story, TWILTHERO reveals that Mendy wasn't always the nice person she is now. Knowing her for 5 years, TWILTHERO always had hated her when he just met her, since she was so rude and snotty at that time. 5 years later, she changed for the better of the world. She is a elegant swords woman, who fights with mythical powers. She is one of the potential girls that TWILTHERO can fall in love with.
---Lynda
In the story, Lynda is revealed as an innocent sort of girl. She quickly becomes good friends with TWILTHERO when she first meets him, but deep inside her, she has a wild side in her...in both a good way and a bad way. She is a fighter of the element ice, and carries a Bo staff that lets her emit her attacks with. She is one of the potential girls that TWILTHERO can fall in love with.
---Katrina
In the story, Katrina is Diane's good friend. She meets TWILTHERO by following Diane to the library to study. She seems to have an active personality, and seems to like to joke a lot too. She quickly becomes friends with TWILTHERO, and is a skilled bow and arrow and blade-whip fighter. At one point of the story, she reveals that, "TWILTHERO...is my first ever friend that's a guy." She is one of the potential girls that TWILTHERO can fall in love with.
---Shihi
TWILTHERO's uncle was a great man. He was always wise, kind and generous. When TWILTHERO had problems with his parents or life, he always told his uncle his problems. He always taught TWILTHERO great things, and teached him most of his sword attacks. One time however, TWILTHERO's parents heard that TWILTHERO was telling bad things about them. They quickly kill Shihi, and cause TWILTHERO to barely get out alive.
---ELGA
An unknown person who is the main villain of TWILTHERO. Though he may be a villain, there are some people who believe that ELGA is justice. ELGA kills criminals only apparently, and one time made a TV broadcast that ELGA is trying to make the world a better place. They have a lot of troops in there society as well. They also have tried to gain power through the earth’s nature…sort of O_o. Anyway, I’ll let you in on a secret: near the end of the story, ELGA reveals themselves to be one of the sandbags.
---The blade of Zanier sword (TWILTHERO’s sword).
Though TWILTHERO does not get this blade until later in the story, when he does, it grants him the power to use the “Ball of Light” move (AKA, his standard B move) and the power of the holy blade slash (AKA, his side tilt). Though the blade may appear to be dark, it’s actually considered the blade of light, known for striking down evil. It appears to be a samurai blade sort of type sword. At the end of TWILTHERO’s story, he returns the blade to its pedestal.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
@goldwyvern: I'm with Kibble. The idea is kind of cool if I understand it correctly, but there are two major kinds of detail. Despite being very complex, there isn't a lot of description, so it's hard to get a clear picture.

Aloof Beatdown seems pretty good for a jab combo, though. Just remember to keep each new move varied so they don't get boring.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well thats an exaggeration.
Myeh. Maybe

This one has no aerials, but it's sorta similar.

With Generic+!

"The Bicycle can Run Over people and you can do wheelies to attack oponents"

Sure you don't want to reconsider? Epic, is all I have to say.

D

Deleted member

@FDL: Dang, I can't believe they don't have the English version of the dance scene from Shaolin Soccer on YouTube. :( Asians Thriller-dancing to "Celebration" FTW.

Junahu

Smash Ace
[POLITE] SmashBrosMike has a consistant style [/POLITE]

Anyway, there are some good ideas buried under GenericTacoKid's critical lack of enthusiasm. Using the Rod as a tether grab for example, was decent.

edit: Ok. Picking on him isn't going to help his self esteem. Let's try not chasing people away now k?

double edit: I take that back.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That would actually be a cool moveset to see fixed up, elaborated on, and whatnot.

The generic attacks aside, I admire that you at least switched up the Forward Smash. Too easy to say "A powerful punch/kick" for that one.

I also like the Fishing Rod idea, though it could use some explaining.

Final Smash is a cool idea, too, though it also needs explanation and would be broken in 1-vs.-1 matches.

The Down Special, I do not like. He avoids using Pokemon for every other move, so why pull one out for that?

[/$0.02]

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Can we post movesets whenever? 'Cause I have one. (ZOMG MAH FIRST MOVESET)

I just want the OK if I can post one.

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
That's... generic.

You need to make these moves sound exciting!! EXCITING! The moment you admit that a move is boring and generic, is the moment the reader will simply stop reading your moveset.

edit: You're even called yourself GENERICtacokid.

edit: SmashBrosMike hasn't finished a moveset yet, so it technically can't be the "Fierce Deity Link"
i actully have a life and i don't have time to make a good moveset and i'm very busy
so stfu and lose your virginity instead spending your life on smashboard how does a *****
feel mister oh O: never felt one :laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
edit: Ok. Picking on him isn't going to help his self esteem. Let's try not chasing people away now k?

double edit: I take that back.
Huh. I was just about to apologize, too.

It's all that pent-up nastiness from being so dang nice most of the time. :bee:

EDIT: Oh I see. I take that back too.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
i actully have a life and i don't have time to make a good moveset and i'm very busy
so stfu and lose your virginity instead spending your life on smashboard how does a *****
feel mister oh O: never felt one :laugh:
And here you are, on SmashBoards, which you are dissing... I retract my comments that were attempting to be constructive. You don't deserve it.

It doesn't take total devotion to the internet and video games to make a good moveset. We have multiple people here that prove that.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Now for a real moveset.... and this is without a doubt my best moveset ever and WILL win this contest.

Generic Man/Woman/Potato

B- Generic Blaster- Fires generic blaster
Side B- Generic dash- Uses a dash just like Ike's, Fox's, Falco's, and Wolf's.
Up B- Generic Jump- Jumps up but with a twist... you are slashing as you go!
Down B- Generic Counter- Its totally different from Marth's. It deals more damage and has more lag and less duration!

Neutral A combo- Generic Punch Punch Kick- The most awesome combo ever. You punch, then punch, and then finish off with a kick!

Dash Attack- Generic Kick- Performs a slidekick.

F-Tilt- Generic Sword Slash
Up-Tilt- Generic Sword Stab
Down Tilt- Generic drag kick

Forward Smash- Generic Sword Slash
Up Smash- Generic Triple Sword Slash
Down Smash- Generic Double Sided Sword Slash

Nair- Generic Spin
Fair- Generic Multi-Kick
Bair- Generic Back-Kick
Uair- Generic Sword Slash
Dair- Generic Sword Slam

Grab- Generic Grab