• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
He'd probably tear it up.
He probably hates Sakurai for making everyone hate him.

How old is Sakurai anyway?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Edit:

About the Santa Claus topic....

I was going to make it a surprise, but seeing as how it's already been brought up, I'm going to try and make a Santa Claus moveset for Christmas Eve. I'm sure it will be better than the 3.0 one.
I thought you'd already made this public knowledge in the past...

Anyway, that's gonna be pretty dang awesome. Hooray for seasonal movesets! I've been mulling over a leprechaun moveset for another upcoming (albeit minor) occasion...

Sundance: Now you know. And knowing is half the battle! :p

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
@SundanceKid: You're avatar is suddenly starting to scare me... It's like... staring... >_>

Only under 9000?
8999 1/2?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'd just like to bring this tiny tidbit of trivia up on the topic of Santa:

BB7 was raving about how awesome that moveset was before he posted it, and even after.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Hello all. Sorry. I know you probably don't care about non-frequent posters in this thread like me, but I must admit that I've still been slacking off a lot lately. For some reason, I just haven't had the motivation. I will try to get to work on those movesets.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well I'm up to Penguin's throws now. If anyone would like a preview, feel free to PM me. It's not pretty (I haven't added colors and shiz yet), but I'd like a bit of CnC on what I have so far.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Previews are one thing.

What Blitzkrieg means (I think), is that it's not a good idea to post an incomplete moveset, then edit that post to completion. Since we don't allow reposts of movesets, you're never able to show off your complete moveset to us all at once. All you'll get to do is say "so and so is ready, link here", which isn't nearly as profound. :ohwell:

EDIT - In other news, what's everyone's favorite kind of pie?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Previews are one thing.

What Blitzkrieg means (I think), is that it's not a good idea to post an incomplete moveset, then edit that post to completion. Since we don't allow reposts of movesets, you're never able to show off your complete moveset to us all at once. All you'll get to do is say "so and so is ready, link here", which isn't nearly as profound. :ohwell:

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

You are correct sir.

EDIT: Lemon, Apple, Coconut.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Gaara is almost finished. If i'm lucky, i'll have him posted tonight =O.

My favourite pie is apple. I'm not much of a pie eater though XP.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Ooooo.

I like coconut.
Not a big fan of pie.
I prefer the air cereal.

Meh, maybe I shoulda fixed Baby DK all the way...
Did I mention I accidently submitted him without a grab section?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Previews are one thing.

I agree completely. Posting a moveset is part of the moveset itself. One must wait for the opportune moment - say, the top of a page. Presentation is everything.

I LOVE blueberry. Loooooove it. Awww, I want some now...

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
In other news, what's everyone's favorite kind of pie?
I like Oreo. :D

I'm working on Eric slowly, as I'm having some trouble coming up with his moves. I also have two other movesets in the works: Little Red Riding Hood and....A SECRET CHARACTER WHOM NONE OF YOU WILL PROBABLY RECOGNIZE!!!

Which reminds me: will anybody two buttons be made for me, s'il-vous-plait? The link text is the text I would like on the button. :)

Little Red Riding Hood (Yes I know it's a B.B. Hood pic, but that's not the character.)
FB/H (Just use the faded outline as the whole button--no background necessary.)

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman

I'm working on Eric slowly, as I'm having some trouble coming up with his moves. I also have two other movesets in the works: Little Red Riding Hood and....A SECRET CHARACTER WHOM NONE OF YOU WILL PROBABLY RECOGNIZE!!!

Which reminds me: will anybody two buttons be made for me, s'il-vous-plait? The link text is the text I would like on the button. :)

Little Red Riding Hood (Yes I know it's a B.B. Hood pic, but that's not the character.)
Its... an assist trophy...
Dude, we have to make an assist trophy moveset.

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
THIS IS A PREVIEW OF MY HITMONCHAN/HITMONLEE MOVESET. ONLY A PREVIEW

The two best fighters in the world, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee join the Brawl!!!

These two Pokémons are well known for their fighting abilities . Both of them are stronger and faster than everything.

As you must already know, they won’t fight at the same time. You have the possibility to change between the two fighters with a special move. They each have their own fighting style.

Hitmonchan is stronger than Hitmonlee but he’s much slower. His moves are more direct and knocking. The Kick Master, Hitmonlee, is a lot faster than his brother but also is weaker. His moves can make his legs stretch and he’s a bit more difficult to play at.

I’ll separate the moveset in two parts : Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee.

Hitmonchan

STATS

Height : 8/10. As tall as Capt.Falcon or Link.

Weight : 6/10 He’s not really heavy, as much as Mario.

Power : 7/10 He’s a strong fighter. His speed and power stats are high cause he’s a melee only guy. No projectile. ( Beside Fissure )

Attack Speed : 9.5/10 He’s one of the fastest characters in the game. His basic “A” Combo is really strong, fast and hard to escape from. If what you want from a character is speed and attack speed, you must choose Hitmonchan / Hitmonlee

Control : He’s a easy character to control. Unlike his kicking brother, I could say he’s as easy as Mario.

Movements

Stance : He stands with his hands near his face, like in a boxing position. He sometimes gives some punches in front of him.

Walk : He walks slowly, still with his hands in a guard position , like if he was ready to hit anybody.

Running : Hitmonchan runs at mid speed, with his right punch charged behind him.

Crouch : He gets on his knees with his hands on both sides of his body.

Side Dodge ( Roll ) : Hitmonchan got the very basic roll. ( Mario, link)

Ground Dodge : He simply walks back in the background very quickly and gets back.

Air Dodge : He turns on himself and goes on the background fastly. While still turning, he gets back into the fight. ( Very Fast )

Dizzy : He got a very common dizzy pose. The only difference is that his tongue is out and his eyes are now two big turning spirals.

Sleeping : Hitmonchan is sleeping, face on the ground. You can see him moving and turning some times.

Combos and Basic Moves

A – Moves :

A – He fastly punches one hit in his enemy face with his right hand.

A, A – Same as before but this time he gives two
punches.
A, A, Repeatedly press A – Punches the enemy two times and then punch him so fast that we can’t see his arms and fists going. Can be used for 10 sec MAX.

Forward tilt - Hitmonchan does one step forward and punches his enemy in the chest.

Back Tilt – He hits the enemy with a back elbow hit. POW!!!

Up Tilt – Uppercut!!

Down tilt – Hitmonchan gets on his knees and hits on both sides with his fists. ( Fast )

Forward Smash - When charging, he turns his upper body to get ready to turn. When you let go "A", he becomes a punching tornado. It doesn't go far. ( As far as 3 Hitmonchans side to side )

Up Smash – When chargins, he crouches ( not on knees, he crouches like Link does ) with a charged punch, ready to hit. When you let "A" go, he jumps in the air, turning on himself and punching in the air.

Down Smash - When charging, he crouches like Link but he's facing the camera with his fists over him. When you let "A" go, He smashes both of his fists on ground making two rocks coming out of the ground and protecting him, could also attack an enemy.

Aerial A - He punches on both sides.

Aerial Forward A - He amashes the enemy like Mario's Meteor Smash.

Aerial Back A - He looks behind him without turning back and punches there.

Aerial Down A - He lifts his 2 arms in the air and hit under him.

Aerial Up A - He tries to grab something over him. ( If there's somebody, Hitmonchan will throw him to the ground )

Standing Up Attack - He gets back up by doing a tornado with his fists.

Special Moves!!

B - Fissure - Hitmonchan hits the ground with 1 fist and it breaks the ground in front of him. ( The hole is as large as 2 Pitfalls together ( If an enemy falls in it, it does like with a Pitfall ( The fissure lasts 10 seconds )))

Forward B - Thunder / Fire / Ice Punch - Hitmonchan gives an uber punch in front of him, which has 50% chance to have a fire effect, 30% chance to have a lightning effect and a 20 % chance to have a ice effect. The punch itself does 15% damage, with good knockback + Elemental Effect.

Up B - Rock Climb - A big Rock wall appears where Hitmonchan is. ( It works like a ladder ) It's as long as 3 Hitmonchans put one on the other. He appears in the middle of the wall. It lasts 5 seconds.

Down B - Change Pokémon - Switch for Hitmonlee

Victory Theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZF1nTS122A

- The Chameleon

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. I'll do Riding Hood tomorrow. Promise.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
It makes me sad to see no love for peanut butter pie. Though I myself am more a chicken pot man, in fact.

@the Chameleon: What SB2 said. What you have so far is decent, but yeah...that's basically half the moveset right there. Imagine if the trailer for Episode I was half the movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom