• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I definitely did NOT forget until I just saw you post just now, Tanookie. That definitely didn't happen.

One of my finest, I believe.

This thread has been really slow all day... guh.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Because you guys aren't getting 30 posts a day anymore.

And I love it because I can actually read what went on without having to read for two hours.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
:bee:

I was going for a patchwork quilt kind of deal. And I figured it'd be a contrast to the darker icons of your Castlevania characters.

Also the pretty colours are pretty.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Pretty colors is pretty!

I have way too many dark movesets...LRRH is gonna be kinda funny, I think. She's definitely not one of my more serious characters like Maria and Alucard. Eric's kinda on hold right now, I guess, but he'll probably be a bit more serious, though I certainly don't care about him as much.

FB/H is going to be one of my best, I hope. Or not. Depending on how you see if its balanced. :/

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Pretty colors is pretty!

I have way too many dark movesets...LRRH is gonna be kinda funny, I think. She's definitely not one of my more serious characters like Maria and Alucard. Eric's kinda on hold right now, I guess, but he'll probably be a bit more serious, though I certainly don't care about him as much.

FB/H is going to be one of my best, I hope. Or not. Depending on how you see if its balanced. :/
Who's this mysterious FB/H? Did you already give this away and I just missed it or something? Or is it your intriguing secret character?

I tried to make a secret character once... and I still ended up giving it away a couple days in advance. Ah, Horseman...

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
Who's this mysterious FB/H? Did you already give this away and I just missed it or something? Or is it your intriguing secret character?

I tried to make a secret character once... and I still ended up giving it away a couple days in advance. Ah, Horseman...
FB/H are the initials for my super secret awesome character of DOOM! The game he/she/it/potato is from isn't very well-known, but it shall be epic. I promise. It would also be why I wanted that little Assist Trophy button thing, so that it could add to the mystery. :p

I'll probably end up revealing it as well, but I doubt anyone will be "ZOMG I love that game!"

SirKibble

Smash Champion

Secret characters are hard to keep secret. That's why I made two, so I can spoit one. ;)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Huh...it's been like ten hours...AND NO ONE POSTED. *le gasp*

Anybody have a moveset?
I've started one :).

I'll go back and finish the Hitmons after I have finished this moveset, but they probably won't be the quality of my new moveset.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I have a level for my new character, but the level has 37 different background variations, and I would like to know if it would be ok if I just wrote down what the level looks like, because I think that 37 different pictures would be a bit too much.

So would you be ok with just having descriptions without pictures?

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
I have a level for my new character, but the level has 37 different background variations, and I would like to know if it would be ok if I just wrote down what the level looks like, because I think that 37 different pictures would be a bit too much.

So would you be ok with just having descriptions without pictures?
37 backgrounds?! WTH kind of a stage are you making?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
37 backgrounds?! WTH kind of a stage are you making?
Lol.
It's a sort of tribute stage that has a background from 37 different games.
The stage itself doesn't change, the background is for aesthetics, and nostalgia.

One of the methods to unlocking a background costs Wii Points :).

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Jimmy what is this moveset of yours?

Also can anyone help me find a good pic for Dexter's Laboratory stage?
Alex Kidd.

If you have Sega developed games from Virtual Console saved to your Wii the background of his stage could turn into a level from one of your downloaded games.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I know it's random and spammy, but guys...

I've found my friggin old SWF account!

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=27421

zOMG. I've been registered on this board since 2005. And I made some n00bish posts in the F-Zero section of the boards. Hahaha.

This makes me the second "oldest" user in this thread, only one day registered after KingK.Rool. Haha.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Gosh, man this thread has been dead for too long, where the movesets guys?

I finished Omegas special moves, and I have some good ideas for its other moves now! I'm getting through E-123 much quicker than Robotnik/Tails Doll, with the lesser amount of detail and stuff.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
So what do you guys think? Should I keep this account or stay with Spadefox? I think a 2005 registry date is much more impressive. :laugh:
Oh great, a noob has joined the thread :laugh:.
I'm not sure Spade, this has an earlier join date, but you have nowhere near as many posts as your current account.

Everyone will probably still call you
Spayed Fawks
Spadefox anyway.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Spade, you must always be Spade. Else, you would not be Spade.

Do you see now why you must remain Spade?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Huh...it's been like ten hours...AND NO ONE POSTED. *le gasp*
It's because I'm not around to inspire you all to greatness.

I'm just busy playing Final Fantasy X, working, installing cabinets, learning how to dismantle plumbing, and as always, being a cool dude. Technically I do have a moveset ready, but I'm still letting the epicness that is Mach Rider Cat Clancer sink in.

@Hamasaki: Gawd what a dumb name. You're so uncool. Isn't that user so uncool everybody?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I know it's random and spammy, but guys...

I've found my friggin old SWF account!

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=27421

zOMG. I've been registered on this board since 2005. And I made some n00bish posts in the F-Zero section of the boards. Hahaha.

This makes me the second "oldest" user in this thread, only one day registered after KingK.Rool. Haha.
Oh, and I already gathered some ideas for my next SSE chapter~
:eek: *head explodes*

sooooo I'm done w/ all my exams now. I'm working on Spyro, but...
what should his freaking up smash be???
also, could I request that someone make me a spyro kirby hat? seeing as how I'm FAR too lazy to make it myself, I wasn't going to do one, but if one of you nerds trees potatoes awesome ppl could make one for me.... that would be freaking sweet lol

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
It's because I'm not around to inspire you all to greatness.

I'm just busy playing Final Fantasy X, working, installing cabinets, learning how to dismantle plumbing, and as always, being a cool dude. Technically I do have a moveset ready, but I'm still letting the epicness that is Mach Rider Cat Clancer sink in.

@Hamasaki: Gawd what a dumb name. You're so uncool. Isn't that user so uncool everybody?
Yup :p
No, Hamasaki is cool. He's cooler than Cat Clancer Lies, Cat Clancer is Epic. No one is cooler than Cat Clancer

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'm finally finished with finals now, which means it's...

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS TIME!!

Good News: I'm going to have a lot more time to work on Proto Man's moveset, which I just started today.

Bad News: I'm going home on Friday, so I'll have limited internet access, so I probably won't post here quite as much until January. I'll try to get in here a fair amount, but don't expect too much.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
O Chunks AND Gil would have been posted but i have been playing World of Warcraft. sowwy
Playing WOW is not a valid excuse. It is an endless grinding session and inferrior to Warcraft 3. It destroyed WC3's story utterly, and because of it we shall never experience the epicness that is WC4. I hope you're happy supporting the bane of my existence.

WC4 > SSB4

I'm finally finished with finals now, which means it's...

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS TIME!!

Good News: I'm going to have a lot more time to work on Proto Man's moveset, which I just started today.

Bad News: I'm going home on Friday, so I'll have limited internet access, so I probably won't post here quite as much until January. I'll try to get in here a fair amount, but don't expect too much.
Bah. . .So much for me not having to do reviews. . .

You'll be missed konsiderably, Kibble. Khaos will kome without Kibble.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Lenus Altair Link Zone

For Yusuke Urameshi, click the picture below:

For Raphael Sorel, click the picture below:

For Venger, click the picture below:

For Yami Yugi, click the picture below

For Hexxus, you'll just have to wait and look at his picture here:

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Spadefox's Cornell is probably his worst moveset.

Not because it's a bad moveset, but because the character is impractically weak.
Looking at some of those damage %s, I can't say I ever want to play as him.

A move that does 2%, AND has horrifying startup and ending lag?

Congratz on the other movesets, especially Guntz, who's moveset I may steal
(and give credit to) if a certain catlike being ever needs a rival in a certain project
of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom