• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Sandbags won't shouldn't be making a return due to the traditional name changes. Trust me, I would totally be tired of being called that after a few months...

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
MYM 5= Gonna bet that we won't see Death until Sunday.

Even if it means ignoring it until then :p

:laugh:.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
MYM 5= Gonna bet that we won't see Death until Sunday.

Even if it means ignoring it until then :p

:laugh:.
Actually, I've been posting most of my move sets ahead of time.:p

Nack was supposed to be on page 60, the same page that my Original MYM3 entry was posted on. He ended up on 56.

Black Doom was posted a day early.

Hyper_Ridley was supposed to be on page 200. He was on page 190.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Actually, I've been posting most of my move sets ahead of time.:p

Nack was supposed to be on page 60, the same page that my Original MYM3 entry was posted on. He ended up on 56.

Black Doom was posted a day early.

Hyper_Ridley was supposed to be on page 200. He was on page 190.

I'll have Alex Kidd done by the end of MYM 4.
Giving myself a reasonable amount of time to complete him.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I'll have Alex Kidd done by the end of MYM 4.
Giving myself a reasonable amount of time to complete him.
Oh yeah, well I'll have my MYM5 move set done by MYM7. There's no way I can be late!

ugh, to be honest, thinking aboiut MYM7 hurts my head. I don't think I'll be sticking around anymore come MYM6.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
@Cruxis- Your avatar is the picture that first got me interested in the Smash Bros. series lol.

I've done a lot of my movesets extras as soon as I've only been working on it for a day.
I'll have the moveset done before Christmas easily- I just won't have the visuals done.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@Cruxis- Your avatar is the picture that first got me interested in the Smash Bros. series lol.

I've done a lot of my movesets extras as soon as I've only been working on it for a day.
I'll have the moveset done before Christmas easily- I just won't have the visuals done.
the picture is too good...too good that i took it off. lol

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Why does everyone else make movesets so slow?

A single character moveset takes me about 3-4 hours total, if I actually feel like typing that long.

Those Sandbags are going to take me a while though (5 characters, each of which will probably compete with a single character from the Super Star Helpers).

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Oh yeah, well I'll have my MYM5 move set done by MYM7. There's no way I can be late!

ugh, to be honest, thinking aboiut MYM7 hurts my head. I don't think I'll be sticking around anymore come MYM6.
Please, don't leave me alone, Ridley! Don't leave me with all these underdetailed amateurs!

But once I turn you into a sandbag, there'll be no escape. You'll be bound by commitment. Hahahhahahahaahhahaahahah. . .

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

A single character moveset takes me about 3-4 hours total, if I actually feel like typing that long.
Well, N. Trance is still incomplete because each attack takes about 6 minutes to make, since every one has an animation to go with it. And making animations gets boring. And The Penguin is close to done, but I still need to make some stuff and touch it up and add BBC before I can post it.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll probably be gone by then too, Hyper_Ridley. Everyone enters MYM, plays their part, and then, eventually, leaves it. But it'll always endure, as long as there's someone new to take up the torch. :p

Oh, and Evilgidget'll always be there, too.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

Those Sandbags are going to take me a while though (5 characters, each of which will probably compete with a single character from the Super Star Helpers).
For me at least, I get bored easily if the moves aren't very interesting. I made Black Doom in about 5 hours total becuase I was like, "Yeah, u-tilt FTW!"

Please, don't leave me alone, Ridley! Don't leave me with all these underdetailed amateurs!

But once I turn you into a sandbag, there'll be no escape. You'll be bound by commitment. Hahahhahahahaahhahaahahah. . .
Pfft, you should have seen Spadefox's reaction when I decided to let him be the first to know this. I'm still trying to pay off my hospital bills.

In all seriousness though, maybe I exagerated a little. I'll still show my face, hang out, comment on stuff, BUT, I don't think I'll have any more epic move set ideas after my ultimate MYM5 move set. So basically I'll still be here, just not post any more big move sets, maybe one or two per iteration. That better?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
:(

Oh, I see how it is.
Why must all my posts be taken so seriously when they are clearly so ridiculous?

Yeah, I'll probably be gone by then too, Hyper_Ridley. Everyone enters MYM, plays their part, and then, eventually, leaves it. But it'll always endure, as long as there's someone new to take up the torch. :p

Oh, and Evilgidget'll always be there, too.
I can honestly say I've never been so involved in an online community and stuck with it this long before. . .Well, besides this one community, but I actually like this one. :chuckle: I have no intentions of leaving this place to actually see all my buddies here, although it'll inevitably happen eventually. Although if most of you lot leave. . .I dunno what I'll do. So long as there's some of my buddies here, I'll try to stick around. . .

Although even if he isn't my personnal favorite moveset maker, MYM would never be the same if Chief Mendez left.:p

hyper_ridley said:
n all seriousness though, maybe I exagerated a little. I'll still show my face, hang out, comment on stuff, BUT, I don't think I'll have any more epic move set ideas after my ultimate MYM5 move set. So basically I'll still be here, just not post any more big move sets, maybe one or two per iteration. That better?
Ah, that's much better. I can see that happening to most of the regulars a lot easier then them just dropping out, including myself.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I'm not leaving until MYM6 at the earliest, so save your 3-day "NO" for then. Heck, I'll probably end up still at least posting until eveyone else leaves. I like you guys too much.:)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I have internet during the week now! Thank goodness for Verizon wireless cards. I am gonna archive the last 200 pages of movesets... woah...

Baudelaire Orphans or AGK is my next moveset. Thanks for the positive comments on Anon, guys. It took me forever to do.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I see what you did there.

Also, can someone review Anonymous for me?
KingK.Rool...

I absolutely loved Jafar. I am definitely voting for it. Electrode was nice too.
I was hoping you'd ask! But, y'know, to make it official, go to The Stadium and submit your request in Sandbag Review. ;)

And thanks!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
OBLIGATORY POST COUNT UPDATE:

~Cruxis~~ 666
Chris Lionheart 279
Hyper_Ridley 217
Spadefox 172
KingK.Rool 163
Chief Mendez 163
SonicBoom2 149
MasterWarlord 118
Tanookie 105
SirKibble 88
goldwyvern 86
TheSundanceKid 84
MarthTrinity 82
Commander Blitzkrieg 79
TWILTHERO 74
BKupa666 74
hyperhopper 72
Sonic the Baron 64
darkserenade 63
kitsuneko345 52
Jimnymebob 51
dancingfrogman 48
Pelikinesis 47
UnSaxon51 43
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy 41
Junahu 38
IvoryFlame 36
Kholdstare 32
agidius 30
pensfan728 28
SmashBrosMike 26

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Are you serious? I'm that low? :ohwell: I'm kinda surprised that people like goldenwyvern are higher than me.

Oh well, i just gotta spam harder :bee:

Anyway, i'm working on the prolouge of my SSE, but it contains Sagi fanboyism XD. Though it's probably the only part that's going to contain Sagi fanboyism. Everything after that, it's going to be pure 4.0 only.

I'm also working on a secret moveset for a character that's NOT in my sigg. He'll be either up on Friday or Saturday. All i can say is that he's from a movie XD.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I plan to be here forever. Or at least MYM 9001.

Actually, in all seriousness, I wlll be gone come this summer. Like, gone gone. Makes me sad to think about it. :(

The MYM community is so incredibly awesome. Things really escalated as far as that goes in MYM 3.0. A lot of us got really tight then. I don't see too many of my MYM 2.0 buddies around much anymore. Regardless, from my experience, MYMers are always an awesome group of people. I'm gonna hate to leave you guys.

EDIT: ZOMG Cruxis has 666 posts we're all going to die everyone find the nearest bomb shelter (to me) and don't forget to bring banana bread I love banana bread I can survive for years on banana bread

Man, it feels good not being ridiculously high on that list anymore. I like where I'm at right now. :)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I'm glad to see Sakurai listened to the complaints about how imbalanced MYM3 was. Especially since Hyper_Ridley is now top tier, I can finally use him in tournaments! Also nice to see that Smash Bros Mike is the Dan of this game like he was meant to be.

edit:@SirKibble: Wha-wha-what?! Why?

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Tanookie 105
Ooh...am I really that high? Cool. I feel like a regular! Only I'm not. :p

@ Chris: How do you make movesets so quickly? Gosh, what with school and midterms and all...I just don't have the time to sit at my computer for so long and write something detailed. I have to work on it in sporadic chunks...which even then I sometimes just stare at the moveset and don't.

And now I must study for two quizzes and a chemistry test...last grades before exams next week! Woop-dee-doodle-freaking-doo.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Actually, in all seriousness, I wlll be gone come this summer. Like, gone gone.
Like foreva?
EDIT: ZOMG Cruxis has 666 posts we're all going to die everyone find the nearest bomb shelter (to me) and don't forget to bring banana bread I love banana bread I can survive for years on banana bread
I-I-I loves banana bread too...:urg::(:cry:

Dawg Food will be missed...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Awww, man! That sucks!

However, this fulfills an old prophecy I made!

No thread creator will still be a person of authority by the next contest! Fawriel did nothing in MYM 2... and GreatClayMonkey quickly fell out in MYM 3... and Blitzkrieg isn't a Sandbag... and now Kibble's leaving entirely!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Awww, man! That sucks!

No thread creator will still be a person of authority by the next contest! Fawriel did nothing in MYM 2... and GreatClayMonkey quickly fell out in MYM 3... and Blitzkrieg isn't a Sandbag... and now Kibble's leaving entirely!

Thta's pretty creepy. So who wants to be the next thread starter? :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Like foreva?
Like, for two straight years. And who knows about after that. Two years is a long time, though I'd like to say I'll come back for sure, things will undoubtedly be different then. Heck, most of you probably won't still hang around here...

I-I-I loves banana bread too...:urg::(:cry:

Dawg Food will be missed...
Thank you, Sundance. But do not weep. There are still many moons before such things shall come to pass. Let us celebrate with... Um... A smiley who can--get this--lick his own eye off!!

:lick:

Wasn't that something?! :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@ Chris: How do you make movesets so quickly? Gosh, what with school and midterms and all...I just don't have the time to sit at my computer for so long and write something detailed. I have to work on it in sporadic chunks...which even then I sometimes just stare at the moveset and don't.

And now I must study for two quizzes and a chemistry test...last grades before exams next week! Woop-dee-doodle-freaking-doo.
Its actually a multitude of factors.

1) I don't make movesets all of the time. Whenever the urge strikes me (and I have time to meet said urge) I just sit down and type it up.

2) Usually the moves just come to me.... that and when you have a pointless Algebra 2 class, you tend to think about the move possibilities a lot in school.

3) I'm just awesome that way.

4) There is no four.

Edit:
Have no fear, good Primids. If I head MYM 5, I'll still be around and busy.... unless I get a girlfriend or something, which in highschool isn't likely. =/

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I shall then be the one to break this prophecy. I shall lead MYM. . .

World domination shall be mine!

But ya srsly. Will Mendez finally be the official leader come MYM 5? He's done so much MYM 3 and 4 that I can't really see him as anything but, even in those two contests, TBH.

Or shall the detail nazi take his crown?

Edit: HOLY**** TWO YEARS?!? What could possibly be the cause of that, and how do you know for so sure?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Awww, man! That sucks!

I've thought about this a lot. It's kind of creepy.

I shall then be the one to break this prophecy. I shall lead MYM. . .

World domination shall be mine!

But ya srsly. Will Mendez finally be the official leader come MYM 5? He's done so much MYM 3 and 4 that I can't really see him as anything but, even in those two contests, TBH.

Or shall the detail nazi take his crown?
I was in MYM for two contests before I became the official leader. Both you and Mendez will have been in MYM for two contests by the time this one ends...

I'll leave everyone to ponder that.

Edit: HOLY**** TWO YEARS?!? What could possibly be the cause of that, and how do you know for so sure?
You guys really want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom