• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
No.

The game was fun, and definitely better than it's source...but not really heartrending. The only time a Square game got that kind of emotion out of me was when Final Fantasy IX's credits rolled--but in that case I was just sad because it was over.

The only videogames that consistently makes me cry are Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, and Ace Attorney 3.

SRSLY
Perhaps you should have your heart checked out.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Batman I would love to see a Moveset for him.

Plus I would like to see a moveset for my favourite Batman villain Killer Croc.

Seriously The Joker has been overuse. They should really make new batman movies without Joekr who is used alot and they should do others like Killer Croc.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Seriously The Joker has been overuse. They should really make new batman movies without Joekr who is used alot and they should do others like Killer Croc.
Killer Croc may be underrated but....

The Joker is so iconic.... that was proved in The Dark Knight.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Never saw it, never will. Disney needs to stop making silly direct-to-video sequels and actually do some new fairy-tale based movies.

Seriously. Where's my Babiole, Urashima Taro, or Black Bull of Norroway, Disney? WALL-E and Ratatouille are amazing and all...but I crave 2D. Seriously.
They're making "The Princess and the Frog," which is sort of Cinderella, sort of Frog Prince. It's set in New Orelans and Tiana is going to be the first African American Disney Princess.

They're also making "Rapunzel" (what took them so long?!), which many details haven't been released about, but the art style looks very beautiful and lush, much like the original films. Plus, Kristin Chenoweth's gonna be Rapunzel!!!

<333 Kristin Chenoweth

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
...Why don't you make it?
Because he's silly and worthy of your ignorance.

MEGA LOLZ at those MGS2 comics.
FATMAN
DEADCELL
PATRIOTS
SNEAKINGSUITS
METALGEAR
OUTERHEAVEN
CYBORGNINJA
TANKERINCIDENT
SHADOWMOSES
WHAT
BRRROTHER
ARMTRANSPLANT
INTRUDER
FRENCHMEN
LATER

EDIT -

@Tanookie: I forgot about Rapunzel. I remember coming across the prodcution listing on imdb a while back, but yeah...

That second one shall be looked into now, though. Tanks for teh typ.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

They TRIED to do that with Birds of Prey, which was pretty much like Smallville to Superman. They added the underappreciated villians like Clay and screwed up big time. I like female protagonists, but that show was a horrible side story. It made me hate Final Fantasy X-2

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
FAIL!

I live in Louisiana.... New Orleans is like the sewer of our state.
Because Disney's always been the pinnacle of historical accuracy.... :rolleyes:

Seriously, they don't even stick to the original fairy tales half the time! Granted, that's because almost all of those original fairy tales involved **** and/or mutiliation of body parts, so...yeah. Makes sense.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Screw Disney. Square Enix should make a game crossover series with the DC comic Universe. In it. Sora could have Batman and Superman with him instead of Donald and Goofy and the three must face many evil like The Joker, Lex Luthor, and much more. Even Darkseid.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Mendez, I can't believe you. I kinda enjoyed Fantasia 2000, but the classic is just so... so... impeccable.

But I agree that Disney needs to return to their roots. Personally, I'd enjoy a return to the days where the main characters actually sang. Once they stopped, it really wasn't Disney anymore.

Seriously, Hercules pulls it off without looking stupid, and that's not that old!

...Anyway, Imma go sleep now. Continue this surprisingly spammish topic without me.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Screw Disney. Square Enix should make a game crossover series with the DC comic Universe. In it. Sora could have Batman and Superman with him instead of Donald and Goofy and the three must face many evil like The Joker, Lex Luthor, and much more. Even Darkseid.
Ok here is the jist:

I love Disney
I hate DC
I like the way Square-Enix is going with their games
Sora couldn't get any lamer
Donald and Goofy pwn

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Mendez, I can't believe you. I kinda enjoyed Fantasia 2000, but the classic is just so... so... impeccable.

But I agree that Disney needs to return to their roots. Personally, I'd enjoy a return to the days where the main characters actually sang. Once they stopped, it really wasn't Disney anymore.

Seriously, Hercules pulls it off without looking stupid, and that's not that old!

...Anyway, Imma go sleep now. Continue this surprisingly spammish topic without me.
By your standards, High School Musical must be good. :p

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Ok here is the jist:

I love Disney
I hate DC
Donald and Goofy pwn
Ha yeah right Batman and Superman would varporize Donald and Goofy so quick.

A Final Fantasy and DC Comics Crossover would kick ***!

I mena imagine. You play as Sora and alongside you have Batman and Superman. The three of them will fight evil from the DC Comics. You could fight Bane, Killer Croc, Brainiac, Bizarro, and more.

And STFU. DC Owns dude. DC owns Disney anyday. Disney is for kids. DC are heroes.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

I mena imagine. You play as Sora and alongside you have Batman and Superman. The three of them will fight evil from the DC Comics. You could fight Bane, Killer Croc, Brainiac, Bizarro, and more.

And STFU. DC Owns dude. DC owns Disney anyday. Disney is for kids. DC are heroes.
My, must this all end in vulgar interjections?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

If Spawn isn't in the game, then it fails.

And even if he is, nothing can compare to fighting alongside Jack, The Pumpkin King in a Night Before Christmas adventure.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Ok here is the jist:

I love Disney
I hate DC
Donald and Goofy pwn
I love gists! :bee:

I love Disney!
I...don't really care about DC.
I do not enjoy the way Squeenix is taking their games.
Sora could get lamer if he sang more often.
Donald and Goofy pwn.

What was the point of that? THERE WAS NONE

...A DC crossover is a terrible idea though. Oh wait...

EDIT - Pretty sure Spawn isn't a DC license. Or if it is, then it's one of the smaller labels. Also High School Musical is freaking awesome--and this is coming from the guy that abhors live action stuff like that.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
And even if he is, nothing can compare to fighting alongside Jack, The Pumpkin King in a Night Before Christmas adventure.
Exactly.

Disney's timeless. And plus, girls love guys who can appreciate a good Disney flick. ;)

BTW: Am I the only one who enjoyed the Atlantica levels in KH2? Seriously, hearing Sora sing "Under the Sea" made my day.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I love gists! :bee:

I love Disney!
I...don't really care about DC.
I do not enjoy the way Squeenix is taking their games.
Sora could get lamer if he sang more often.
Donald and Goofy pwn.

What was the point of that? THERE WAS NONE

...A DC crossover is a terrible idea though. Oh wait...
Oh right. In your face, SmashBrosMike

btw, don't ever tell me to STFU. The words coming out of my mouth can save people like you.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
My, must this all end in vulgar interjections?
Sorry, but then I would like to see a game like that.

OR how about Sora meets Mortal Kombat. (Although I don't think it would happen)

Because I don't think that Square Enix would let Scorpion tear out Sora's spine and for sure Sora would lose. Scorpion would kill Sora in a second.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I made a funny joke about a battle with Scorpion and Sora here it is.

NEWCOMER: Sora

*Sora is seen fighting some enemies of the Subspace and as he is fighting he said something*

Sora: Finally after all these years I'm finally in Super Smash Bros 4. Nothing can stop me because I'm inv-

*Before Sora could finish his sentence. Suddenly a spear came out of nowhere and stabbed into Sora's Chest and he then got shocked*

Sora: Huh ow!

Unknown Voice: GET OVER HERE!

*Spear pulls him back and then Sora sees it is....*

NEWCOMER: Scorpion

*Sora was still being pulled and after stopping he was near Scorpion and he manage to break free from his spear*

Sora: Oh so you wanna fight well bring it on.

Scorpion: I'm Scorpion. The mighty Ninja Spectre. No one can beat me.

Sora: Oh yeah then take this!

*Sora release a powerful beam from his Keyblade and was going to hit Scorpion but then Scorpion jumped out of the way and jumped high into the air and landed far away from Sora from behind and Sora didn't know he was far away behind him*

Sora: Where did he go!

Finisher Voice: FINISH HIM!

DUN DUN DUN!

Sora: Huh what was that all about.

*Sora tried to know where that came from but then Scorpion got ready and then threw out his Spear and said*

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!

*Sora heard him and then he turned around and he saw Scorpion. But saw his Spear coming towards him which stabbed through his head*

Sora: AHHHHHHH!!!!

*With that Scorpion does a very strong Tug and pulls causing Sora's head to rip off from his body and Sora was now dead as his headless body just bended to it's knees and then fall down on the ground where there was a huge Puddle of Blood and then it cuts back to Scorpion*

Scorpion: I win!

Finisher Voice: Scorpion Wins!

FATALITY!

This is how Scorpion kills Sora in battle heh heh heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQWyUk_awXY

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I made a funny joke about a battle with Scorpion and Sora here it is.

NEWCOMER: Sora

*Sora is seen fighting some enemies of the Subspace and as he is fighting he said something*

Sora: Finally after all these years I'm finally in Super Smash Bros 4. Nothing can stop me because I'm inv-

*Before Sora could finish his sentence. Suddenly a spear came out of nowhere and stabbed into Sora's Chest and he then got shocked*

Sora: Huh ow!

Unknown Voice: GET OVER HERE!

*Spear pulls him back and then Sora sees it is....*

NEWCOMER: Scorpion

*Sora was still being pulled and after stopping he was near Scorpion and he manage to break free from his spear*

Sora: Oh so you wanna fight well bring it on.

Scorpion: I'm Scorpion. The mighty Ninja Spectre. No one can beat me.

Sora: Oh yeah then take this!

*Sora release a powerful beam from his Keyblade and was going to hit Scorpion but then Scorpion jumped out of the way and jumped high into the air and landed far away from Sora from behind and Sora didn't know he was far away behind him*

Sora: Where did he go!

Finisher Voice: FINISH HIM!

DUN DUN DUN!

Sora: Huh what was that all about.

*Sora tried to know where that came from but then Scorpion got ready and then threw out his Spear and said*

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!

*Sora heard him and then he turned around and he saw Scorpion. But saw his Spear coming towards him which stabbed through his head*

Sora: AHHHHHHH!!!!

*With that Scorpion does a very strong Tug and pulls causing Sora's head to rip off from his body and Sora was now dead as his headless body just bended to it's knees and then fall down on the ground where there was a huge Puddle of Blood and then it cuts back to Scorpion*

Scorpion: I win!

Finisher Voice: Scorpion Wins!

FATALITY!

This is how Scorpion kills Sora in battle heh heh heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQWyUk_awXY
I took my leave a second too late...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
SmashBrosMike kills SSB4 thread and now he's starting to infect MYM.

Help us MasterWarlord.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Scorpion kills Sora anyday.

I also made a another Joke. After this I am done.

*Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu are fighting but then they see a shadowy figure jump over them and then the figure lands on the ground*

Mario: Who is that!

*As they wait to see who it is it is Reptile*

NEWCOMER: Reptile

Mario: Hey your from Mortal Komabt. Your not allowed to be in Brawl.

Reptile: I am reptile! Now who wants to challenge me!

Link: Get out lizard!

(Reptile rolled his eyes and lashed his tongue out and ate link's head)

Mario,Kirby,Pikachu: WTF!

*Mario,and others runs off*

Reptile owned Link.

This is how he did it. ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVwSNUb9-GA

Okay done.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Sorry guys I was getting obessed and please do forgive me. Things happen. Also MasterWarlord if your seeing this. Please accept my apology.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Scorpion=*Brawl announcer FAILURE*

Seriously, he is annoying to me like no other. AT LEAST Sora has his own little meme called "Kari" that keeps him from getting too annoying.

DC lost ALL respect when they went with Kombat. Capcom x Namco is fine, but DC x Kombat is epic failure. Have you seen the commercial?

DRAMACTIC REENACTMENT
DC: We superheroes!
Kombat: We challenge you in Mortal Kombat!
DC: ZOMG wat
*boom* *dust cloud* *smash* *Joker joybuzz*

EDIT: Reading the comics now. There better be some serious comic relief in there, Mentos.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Bye Tanookie =D

And what I hate about MK vs. DC (because I actually LIKE both of those *flame shield on*) is really just Superman...in his ending he *spoilers in case you actually care* Gets Shazzam to make him a costume that makes him unable to be hurt by magic, therefore making him even MORE lame and cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom