• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 20 Results

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hoooly ****. Lolllll.

Rapping about Shadowball is too good. Who is Amber? She ****ed him up good, considering I've never heard of her and shes a female and stuff. Livestream was having a ball with it.

Also, shoutout to everyone I shouted out to from the LiveStream and stuff.

Love you all~<3
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Did any of the live streams get recorded/ did anything get recorded? If so, link please.

Some day I'll make it out of these rough pools, **** man.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Man this was so fun. I had been getting tired of smash, but now I am reminded why I love it so much.

Some highlights for me:

Western NY creating absurd amounts of hype from normal matches
Vicious challenging Irish Mafia to a fistfight money match
Kage punching faces
Hax being tortured for 20 min

Full shoutouts later
Mafia would've had it...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Obviously you don't know who Fubudis is.

And having met you Vicious, I'd say Mafia's about a 2:1 winner on you. He's got better reach, for sure, and probably better stamina. Also, I bet he could take a punch better than you.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Obviously you don't know who Fubudis is.

And having met you Vicious, I'd say Mafia's about a 2:1 winner on you. He's got better reach, for sure, and probably better stamina. Also, I bet he could take a punch better than you.
3:1 is what you meant to say

hubble

Smash Ace
Regarding fist fight money matches, I'm always down.

Me and Vicious could take any of you in fist fight doubles, repping the city in NYS with the highest crime rates.

Get at me.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Regarding fist fight money matches, I'm always down.

Me and Vicious could take any of you in fist fight doubles, repping the city in NYS with the highest crime rates.

Get at me.
All in favor of changing Mass Madness from Smash to Fight Club:

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I carried a practice butterfly knife for a while, scared the crap out of some people with it for laughs.

Banks has reach on basically every smasher, get at him.

Also we should clarify rules for this. No cheap shots, no below the belt, no items. Everything else is basically fair game.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Oh man trolled so hard. Even assuming this isn't an Irish Mafia parrot, who the **** comes all the way from SoCal just to defend James? xD

My hat is off to you. Trolling harder than all of WNY combined, this man deserves a medal.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Oh man trolled so hard. Even assuming this isn't an Irish Mafia parrot, who the **** comes all the way from SoCal just to defend James? xD

My hat is off to you. Trolling harder than all of WNY combined, this man deserves a medal.
I go to college in Boston. :p

Me and Mafia would win any Doubles fight IRL.

Spife

Smash Master
Yedi has reach on everyone. That *****s hands go down to his kneecaps.
He also loves dbz so you know if you hit him to many times he'll turn into the genki sodesu orochimardeska, aka, for you baka gaijins, black man with blonde hair fwoosh fwoosh fwoosh.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
He also loves dbz so you know if you hit him to many times he'll turn into the genki sodesu orochimardeska, aka, for you baka gaijins, black man with blonde hair fwoosh fwoosh fwoosh.
Quality Spife post.

Speaking of Spife, I bet he would destroy people in physical confrontation MMs. Have you seen his spair and spillaring videos? Ripped

terranoia

Smash Cadet
guys........
i CLEARLY have reach on everyone.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol @ the raps too pages back.
some of them were cool but the rest of them were wak.

@ Darc: BTW Omni 3 stocked me earlier in the day iirc. the whole day of matches was just a bunch of **** ups for me. then the truck on top of it. not what i'd call a good day. whateversauce.

@ Jack shepard: whoever you are, I don't john about Mewtwo. he's got the potentail to be a better character than he is. his stats are bull****, his tail is a hurtbox, he's the size of Ganon but is as light as peach... oh yeah well thought out character there. :p

Also i dk what happened with Spam besides that I ****ed up and she didn't. whatever man its cool. everyone else in my pool ***** me too. at least i got to play Kage.

Top Bottom