• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 20 Results

Spife

Smash Master
I was laughing before I even read the post, right after seeing "John Locke" I burst XD Thank you mr. Locke... 'Instead of coconuts' holy **** Spife I lol'd in my pants.

Also, I'm 99.94825% sure you entered as John Locke just so you could write that post. :D
that uh...that wasn't me o.O
I ****ing WISH I thought to do this though. But the coconut joke is something I'd totally say cause I'm a closet fan of gillighens island

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Mihn as in HoCheMihnTrail? i thought he was midwest.
No, Minh our resident asian melee player.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that many people underrate mafia

having said that, malicious trashtalk sucks

keep it fun bro'z =p

WNY ***** tho, didn't get to play pikapika but vicious' fox is mad good and jesiah is great with many characters. we need to play more :)
<3 Banks. Needs more friendlies!

Banks

Smash Hero
1. mop, you're bro definitely knew his stuff with the IC, he just has to not mess up too often =p (shoutouts to warren)

2. <3 vicious, we need to play way more games. your account says u joined in feb 2010 but i don't believe it, you must have stealth played for way longer or had a diff account rofl =p you are too goot*.
i'm going to speak for roman and jesiah and pre-agree to a team rematch tho lmao

3. spife, everyone knows it was you. stop denying it! hehehehehehahrhahr

*goot means good in new england talk. copyright Hayato 2006

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
2. <3 vicious, we need to play way more games. your account says u joined in feb 2010 but i don't believe it, you must have stealth played for way longer or had a diff account rofl =p you are too goot*.
i'm going to speak for roman and jesiah and pre-agree to a team rematch tho lmao
I did, used to be KoJ, been playing since the days of VLS, I just sucked for a loooooonng time.

Banks

Smash Hero
@vicious
that makes sense then. i was gonna say, no way you just started

but yea we need to rematch that teams set *shakes fist*

and play more singles friendlies

i'm thinking of seperating maine from the continent with firebombs and sailing it around various oceans to smash locations, i'd appreciate your input.

spife- yea i was jk, idk who it was myself either.....*scary music*

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
SHOUTIES

HaileyM: You didn't give me a shoutout. what the ****, ho I hate you JAY KAYSSSS <333 bffomg
CogSmooch: You should probably enter a tournament again. Mainly for the copy paste results shoutouts.
KevinM: Why would I play friendlies with anyone but you, ever? Seriously our friendlies team chemistry was like two lovers' lost souls reuniting after an eternity apart.
Dylanzwa: GOOD JOB IN THE TOURNAMENT. Also, good job at Chipotle. You got first place there. Um your kirby... too good??
Spawn: Thanks for the driving to Chipotle and blasting Miley so loud I got a headache. ****ing kids these days.
Darc: oh no you're wearing glasses the Kpop image is ruiiineeeedddd. Hi <3 EDIT: best player in the world TWICE
Spif: lol Locke
Questor: Good to see you again. Fun team friendlies!
Kyu: Fun team friendlies!
Moto: Fun friendlies dude good to see you again.
Joey: is a name for a baby kangaroo. Fun friendlies, you were beating me. I didn't appreciate it. <3
PurpleCobra: omg it's been too long man. Good to see you.
Skler: grow that epic viking redbeard out (full beard only)! good to see you.
Pine: cool haircut bro
Omni: fun team friendlies, dude. we definitely beat people that were better than us ha.
I'm not really surprised Irish Mafia was trashtalking inappropriately: Just calm down, dude. You're like 16 and got 5th at MILK.
Zoso: I wish you'd sing me to sleep some time. I should have played your guitar.
Banks: hi <3 we need to play at every tourney we're at together. we did not do that.
Roman: <333 stop being outplaced by people!
I'm forgetting people, I'm sure.

Skler

Smash Master
GDragon- I didn't play you once at a tournament! This is strange.

Dazwa ;Kirby2;- Way to get even better for some reason. Poop on more people with Kirby.

Hax- If only Rainbow Cruise had been gayer for me! Also, stop kneeing me out of rapid jabs. That's mean.

th0rn- Shiiiiiit you're pretty good.

Kage- Canon breaker! It was mad fun playing you though.

Banks- I took your spot as seventh!

KevinM- We should "eat more bread" later, if you know what I mean.

Now introducing: The one, the only, the SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAHHHH- Go to more tournies.

Pine- You too. Way to peach it up.

Sai- Your puff is fairly awesome.

Mafia- Way to get tons of upsets.

YediM- You pew pew pew a lot. Scary matches!

RomanM- You have the softest hair ever.

Jnormous- Way to get into brackets! Wooooooooo!

Spawn- Lol mcdonalds.

Cogsmooch- My beard needs to catch up to yours

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lolll dazwa

banks thanks a lot man. what i really like is being able to sit down with someone and play them for a long time with lots of different characters, like 2 hours minimum. I learn much better that way and get a good feel for new playstyles. unfortunately, i didnt get to do that with anyone this tournament. kage was the most i played against, and even then we didn't get to play for more than like 20 minutes.

Special shoutout to Th0rn- We're 1-1 now in tourney, definitely my Falco rival. Made a sick 3 stock comeback against me which I thought was very impressive. Can't wait to play you again man.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I don't even have to defend myself. You guys rock <3.

P.S. Money match me Mafia. You have never played me. ;) In singles that is, teams is another story.

EDIT: @ Dudu: Please screen shot this whole page. Although knowing you, you're already ahead of me on that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lolll dazwa

banks thanks a lot man. what i really like is being able to sit down with someone and play them for a long time with lots of different characters, like 2 hours minimum. I learn much better that way and get a good feel for new playstyles. unfortunately, i didnt get to do that with anyone this tournament. kage was the most i played against, and even then we didn't get to play for more than like 20 minutes.

Special shoutout to Th0rn- We're 1-1 now in tourney, definitely my Falco rival. Made a sick 3 stock comeback against me which I thought was very impressive. Can't wait to play you again man.
Hehe, I told you won't be able to defeat me... yet. =)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i demand a money match with tIM, so that I can use inui logic to say that im better than jesiah and pikax2 in melee.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Umm.. I can fill in my pool and if others want to do the same I'm sure that can be arranged but.

Pool 1.

1. KevinM
2. Dazwa
3. Black Jinjo
4. Relax
5. Juni
6. Diesel

Is that correct guys? Feel free to change it if I'm wrong.

Pool2.

1. Roman
2. Vicious
3. HaileyM
4. Mop
5. Omni

Spife

Smash Master
my pool was...
1. Gdragon
2. Maf
3. John Locke
4. RTS (Rob)
5/6. Purple Cobra and Terranoia

Not sure who came out on top for those last two.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo i got 60 confirmed for no johns ... get your ***** to my tourney!!!!!!!! =]

please!

Jack Shephard

Smash Rookie
this was a fun tournament. It was nice to get off the island and play on a real gamecube (instead of coconuts). I'll post some shout outs soon.
Oh and irish mafia is just as bad as jack shephard, they both spam downsmash way to much. I'll see if i can get him off the island to go to a tournament but he usually just wants to play with items on.

And i'm surprised i got out of pools for my first tournament.

we have to help each other get off!!!!

Top Bottom