• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

flaco

The Terminator
Shout outs, or my personal mini hi-light reel.

Milk Tea - You totally complimented my handcuffs + Buddha charm. I felt totally pimp. Till I scrubbed it up in the tourney.

Xfro/Okisokey - Had a ton of fun doing friendly's with you. But no, I will not get in your mouth. EVER AGAIN. Next match the bite will not work on me. I swear it.

PC Chris - I think I liked being called the pirate guy better than the anti social guy.

Emmy - Had alot of fun playing friendly's with you as well. You helped me out alot on my lack of match up knoweldge. Almost all my Peach and Olly knoweldge is thanks to you. Naturally I plan to use this against you and make you rue the day you met me. :)

Flaco - Good times as always.

Memphischains - Didn't actually get to meet you, but I did watch your hbcf matches for a bit. Everyone hates me for all the quotes I now scream because of those matches.

Dazwa - Got to talk to you for a bit, but didn't get a chance to see if I've improved much since Esticle. Next tourney we meet up at I demand a match against your Zero Suit. She's too good, i've just gotta get beat by her again.

Elen - I still hold to you just mugging people for five bucks and forcing them to play Melee. I think if you had tried to force me into the tourney a third time I woulda caved. Great job with the tourney.

I didn't catch that Oly player's name. But I played you for all of 45 seconds before we had to leave the tv. Really wanted to play you, sorry I didn't catch a match before you left. If you read this I totally owe you a match. Hold me to it.

The Former Dunkin Employee - You rock for bringing free food. Even if everyone is afraid of trash bags.

Cobra - Hope I didn't look like an jerk arguing with you. I obviously am not familiar with Shiek, and you're **** good. I wanna rematch when we meet up again. I'll have to test the over b vs. needles before hand though. Just to be sure. Although you're probably right. Didn't know the mechanics of them at all.

Andee - Not sure if you even post here. But I desperatly want to do a Sonic Ditto with you. Your Sonic was **** fine.

Buu - I was watching that Bowser/Marth match, and Power Shielding Shield Breaker really did just crack me up at the moment. You're a **** good Boozer man.

Anyone I played in Ditto's or Met(I was the dude in hand cuffs and bandana, played Sonic under the name Ace) you guys were all very cool. Nice meeting you. Gotta keep hitting tourney's up. Too many awesome people. And maybe I'll stop choking so **** much once I get more used to the scene.

And a big thanks to GU/Jamie. I'm glad everything got sorted out. And thanks to your store I found an excellent birthday gift for a good friend.

Oh and to the melee players, I'm sorry I stole a TV away. It killed me to do, but I really should have been gone already.
thanks man no prob just come to my house when you could thats all

Cort

Apple Head
Cause TheManaLord is definitely placing top 3

it was $5/person for melee and only 34 people entered as opposed to $10/person for Brawl and 97 people (?) entered

they should have just done brawl doubles IMO <_<

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Memphis, i almost exploded in my pants when i saw your avatar... but then i thought about her thumb :[ Anyways.. I'm pretty pissed, i wanted to chill wit you during this, BUT YOU LEFT, AND MATT NEVER INTRODUCED ME TO YOU, I HATE YOUUUUU.

Also, is smash all about money now?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Memphis, i almost exploded in my pants when i saw your avatar... but then i thought about her thumb :[ Anyways.. I'm pretty pissed, i wanted to chill wit you during this, BUT YOU LEFT, AND MATT NEVER INTRODUCED ME TO YOU, I HATE YOUUUUU.

Also, is smash all about money now?
yeah some gay **** went down and I had to take care of it. I wanted to stay until the forth of july but ya know. We will definantly play though, I acually didn't even know you came, Last time i checked you could't get a ride or soemthing

ThreeX

Smash Lord
yeah some gay **** went down and I had to take care of it. I wanted to stay until the forth of july but ya know. We will definantly play though, I acually didn't even know you came, Last time i checked you could't get a ride or soemthing
Yea well, I learned from my master Mewtwo, how to teleport, but he only taught me how to do it once.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
MdrnDayMercutio, it was great seeing you again, you're a cool guy. Good times talking about the friendlies we were watching and etc. Good times. I hope to play your Sonic again sometime.

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
Next tournament I have to ask people for friendlies.
I was way to shy to ask anyone.

Only person I actually played was Dazwa but it was really quick

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
MdrnDayMercutio, it was great seeing you again, you're a cool guy. Good times talking about the friendlies we were watching and etc. Good times. I hope to play your Sonic again sometime.
Dude you NEED to change your avatar

I keep thinkging your milktea and its pissing me off. I only go by the avatars so I'm getting wrecked right now

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
memphis i change my avatars daily lolol

k-deps I think I remember playing you, who did you use again?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
more like imconfusedwhythehellyouchangeyourfreakingavatarevery****dayitconfusesthe****outofme

DAMMIT NOW I THINK YOUR KEVIN

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wario bite > Snake cypher.

Remember that.

*unsubscribes cause I'm from a random MW state*

Also,
Eat his grenades, and you become one yourself.

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
memphis i change my avatars daily lolol

k-deps I think I remember playing you, who did you use again?
I used Luigi even though I main Diddy
my ingame name is chaps.
I dont think I changed it though

Your chair was sweet

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Did we find that wii yet? One way we could try to stop this from happening again is to have people check in out with someone when they come in, that way ... I don't even know but it sounded good in my head...

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I kinda wanna hold something in andover, i think i found a good venue... would anyone be up for a trip here?
Not sure where Andover is, but for you Memphis. I'd be down.

the sonic player i played in friendlies before the tourney (Ace was your tag i think) - Good sonic. Practice against marth. Unfortunately for you one of my friends plays sonic all the time.
That was me. Yeah, I definatly need to practice against Marth. It's a tough match up. I wasn't playing to smart at all. I'll be looking for you to see if my game as improved at all at the next tourney. Your marth is good **** man.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I did not make such a big impression on this mass madness.

lol friendlies

lol DK v Bowser teams.

lol KevinM's zero to death on KDJ.

That is all.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Finally shoutouts... GGS to all I played.
Individuals;

Phoenix - very very enjoyable fight, you played a very smart game, feels like you were reading me like a book at times.
DarkCloud - $50 match next time? Good fights, and I'd think about replacing your cheerleading section, it didn't seem too encouraging, and didn't help much.
Gonzales - ST money matches, i am game. Only ST verison i have is in PS2 AC, is there an adequate console version? In any case, good games all around. (and I don't play much GG, tho I am a MVC+VF beast)
Dazwa - Good fights, ZSS sure is something new. I'll be ready for you next time.
Memphis - I dont know whether to talk **** to you or feel bad for you for leaving early. Lets call it 50/50.
Steve - why would i shoutout to you on this when you don't go to the boards and i see you in person often... who knows
Whoever the snake that beat me in losers - I can't believe I can't remember your name, sorry about that, but good stuff. I was ready for snake, and you still blindsided me 2 games in a row - that's a rare thing to do, and you should treasure it.
Jamie/GU/Hosts - The Wiiasco aside, very nice hosting - too bad the intercom thingy got all ****ed. Looking forward to next time.
KDJ - too much to show up like a normal person I see - gonna get an intro music and dim the lights for next time? Thanks for saving the wario/snake replay on my machine
OmegaBlackMage - we will hook up - I gurantee it.
Memphis's friend - whatever your name is, funny funny ****. I was not aware of all of Captain Falcon's moves' names, thanks for the (flames of) enlightenment
UnknownForce - sucks we didn't get to play, **** was crowded. If there's another event here, I will do my best to bring a TV.

Anyone I missed - guess you weren't interesting enough to remember - try harder next time!

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
kdj was at this tournament? what tag is he under? i didn't see him in the placings on the first page

Buuman

Smash Ace
This was one of the best tournies I've been to in awhile. Fun **** guys

Omegablackmage - The GW is too good dawg, we're gonna be playing alot this summer >:D

Solid Jake - Good **** man, loving your snake, we had some good matches the night before, we def need to chill soon.

Jynx - YOU THE MAN lol, we had some pretty ill friendlies, the meta knight is toooo good, keep it up Bro

Dazwa - Good times man, like I said i'll keep u posted about the next cataclysm, we need to play again soon :D

Pine - Wanted to play you man, I rememeber we were like half asleep at vivalasmashaclysm playing guitar hero three. Hope we play soon

Dark Cloud - We had some pretty good friendlies that night. Did some crazy **** with olimar lol

Gonzales - You're cool **** man, and thanks for some of that advice you gave me. Too bad we didnt get to play. Hope to see u soon man

Omegawhitemage - Nasty rob man, keep it up, you got wayy good in one night lol, me you and corey are gonna be playing alot this summer

Milk Tea - Still havent played you but I've seen you alot, I think every tourny Ive been to you've been there. But yeah I used to hang out with that ***got named chopstix xD, come to the next cataclysm!

Memphischains - Didnt get a chance to play you man, didnt know what u looked like. I was the only boswer there, but we def need to get some matches in soon

Ace - Good **** man. You have a pretty smexy sonic, too bad we didnt get to play :/

KaosKun - We had some **** good matches bro, THAT SHIELD BREAKER COMBO IS NASTY! Mmmmm mcdonalds was good xD, we def need to hang out this summer

PC - Got to play you soon man, watched that amazing match with you and Omegablackmage. Good **** bro

Cort - We havent played since cataclsym. gratz on winning though man, we def have to play eventually

KevinM - Good to see u again big guy, didnt get to hang out much. Wanted to play a few rounds of melee with u but I was obsessed with brawl saturday xD

Skler - I wanna fight your link again man in melee lol, we didnt get to talk too much but we def have to play again :D

****ing awesome tourny, keep it up guys

trademark0013

Smash Champion
additional shoutouts i saved to increase my post count:

aesir: always good times wit u

silas/manny: mcdonalds is the shiz

flaco: yo jugue contigo en melee? yo recuerdo q que boricuas alli, cual fue tu? i recuerdo q fue uno con una nena muy linda

So Fatal

Smash Master
yea DJ went, he played under some random name starting with a D i think, I lost to him 2-1 close matches. then i think he lost to Dazwa. Your the man DJ!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
So who did Vigilante and Hayato play? Snake and Meta Knight? :p
I vigiliante played Wario most of the time but since elen is trying to point out the bad things about this game he didn't post that. Elen I am going to give you a call about the next MM I just want to say some things that's all.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
It's time to do some shoutouts:

KevinM: You are too good at tennis, sitting spikes are pretty pro. Also, we're gonna MM again, and I won't miss the spike this time, and won't get eaten alive by your falco. Also also, the car was quite odd.
Skler: We should have played, you're too good at tennis, etc etc. Your knees hurt, btw.
Pine: I don't remember if I took a stock off your mario, gg. Stop playing brawl, you're too good for it.
Trademark: Nice to actually play you (really early in the day), you started destroying me after the first couple matches.
Spife: gg, we need to parkour at some point. Also, go see that speed racer movie or I'll kill you. No johns.
Pet7: Good matches, sorry if I was ******* around in our tournament match, I was kinda sleeping. Keep reppin that G&W.
Trees: I hate you immensely for that last match in front of my parents. I looked like a **** fool. gg's.
Kyu Puff: We shoulda MM'd, no johns for next time.
krazykirby: Good team matches and team kills, all in good fun. We should MM next time.
Elen: weplayedfirstroundagainHAHA! BTW, we're definitely building the Box 5 at some point. Good job hosting, you guys have to let me help next time plz.
Matt.Trainride: Stop being emo, gg samus dittos, etc. We'll do parkour soon, too, maybe next week?
Roman: You are too good at tennis, also lol @ the song in the car. That was pretty cool.
Hazzard: Wow. You utterly destroyed me in our first match, I'm glad I could even scratch you in the second. gg's, I demand a rematch next time.
Purple Cobra: We should play more samus dittos, since we didn't play any. Sucks you were so tired, you shoulda had some energy juice.
3x: I still don't know who you are *sadface* We'll play next time for sure.
AOI: We didn't play, but you would have beaten me again, etc. No johns though.
That Korean Guy: *obligatory shoutout*
Cogsmooch: Your stubble was pretty epic, as always. We shoulda played a match or 5. Maybe I'll brawl MM next time.
Emmy: Good talking with you again, we should play some matches next time.
Memphischains: Those CFHB matches sounded off the chain. You should write up a guide to all those moves so the rest of us can be as amazing as you.
Nito: We need to play more tetris DS next time, I'm much faster when I'm actually awake.
Dark Cloud: Good brawl matches, lol @ ducking under olimar's grab, and I would have beaten you in that match if I hadn't tried to duplicate it.

I think that was pretty comprehensive, although I probably missed someone somewhere. Anyways, this was a freakin great tournament, can't wait for the next one, gg's, etc.

KaosKun

Smash Cadet
That was me. Yeah, I definatly need to practice against Marth. It's a tough match up. I wasn't playing to smart at all. I'll be looking for you to see if my game as improved at all at the next tourney. Your marth is good **** man.
hahaha sweet. Yeah definitely will paly you again and my Marth is not that good he has a bunch of flaws an kinks i need to work out with practice.

and i forgot one shoutout

Gonzales - Dude i want to play your Ike so bad!!! we need to paly next time.

Top Bottom