• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Ranking Battle +$250 to singles pot!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Lol i didn't mean to start character trash talk. >.<'

but yeah when pimpfish and i play its totally gonna be mewtwo vs kirby; we've never played for real before :D

Sheik, you actually play her a bit and that'll make it easier for you to get going. She's also a bit less technically demanding than most of the other top tiers, and focuses more on the strengths of the player's aptitude for follow ups and baiting.

Plus CGs :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I will never play Peach in any game ever.

I hate everything about her. Kinda like I hate everything about Wario. Now Rosalina on the hand... Mmmm... now there's a princess.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Someone tell me who I should main. QUICK! I need to be awesome by Jan 15th.

Divulge to me your Melee Secrets!

go sheik i saw u playing sheik a while ago...

a lot of people tend to underrate a sheik player's skill because sheik's combos are pretty auto. Nevermind that sheik's approach game is subpar @ best. You need good reads, solid tech skill (tho not a lot compared to the spacies lol), tricky mindgames and smart playing/edgeguarding to play sheik at any more than a scrubby level. And be sure that your opponent agrees that chain grabbing is okay because it is pretty disrespectful... And sheik doesn't even need it to win lol (pal sheiks do just fine without it.) \rant

in other news ace u should pm me i'm more than willing to play you any time we are both free... U are still in ludlow right?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Chaingrabbing... disrespectufl... in COMPETITVE GAMING? That's silly.

Yeah, still in Ludlow but I can't really play. Only just found a job after two months of unemployment I need to focus on work and bills for now, sadly.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Well shiek's chain grabbing is not needed for sheik to win matches lol.

just let me know when u are free, u can't get good without playing ppl

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Well shiek's chain grabbing is not needed for sheik to win matches lol.

just let me know when u are free, u can't get good without playing ppl

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
The difference is marth can only chainthrow 2 characters up to about 35% then he has to change it up to keep the combo going. Sheik can chainthrow half the cast up to killing %. Marth's chainthrowing helps close the gap against two characters that are better than he is, sheik can win without it.

also sorry for any double posts i don't mean them my phone is dumb

The difference is marth can only chainthrow 2 characters up to about 35% then he has to change it up to keep the combo going. Sheik can chainthrow half the cast up to killing %. Marth's chainthrowing helps close the gap against two characters that are better than he is, sheik can win without it.
You can also steer a car with your foot if you wanted to.

Play to win, sir.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
What's this nonsense about driving cars with feet? Of course i play to win, that is avoiding my point that sheik doesn't need her/his cg to win, case and point pal sheik (guess amsah learned to play with his feet huh?). If neither player minds then whatever, but it's still polite to ask ahead of time. It's different than marth's too. How is none of that true? >_<'

Banks

Smash Hero
to be fair, many people agree not to cg in sheik dittos so it is gay enough people agree not to do it

having said that, if they do it, you do it. longer, faster, harder

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
to be fair, many people agree not to cg in sheik dittos so it is gay enough people agree not to do it

having said that, if they do it, you do it. longer, faster, harder

^^ what he said

thanks banks :)

@ ace i have tomarrow off pm me if you're free to play okay?

What's this nonsense about driving cars with feet? Of course i play to win, that is avoiding my point that sheik doesn't need her/his cg to win, case and point pal sheik (guess amsah learned to play with his feet huh?). If neither player minds then whatever, but it's still polite to ask ahead of time. It's different than marth's too. How is none of that true? >_<'
Clearly you do not understand. I am disappointed.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I don't know anything about a brawl tournament in GU on Dec 4th.

It would also be more appropriate to PM me about this.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
You need to drive with your feet.
I'm now done with the subject and I'm going to ignore any more posts about it.:glare:

On topic

one thing I haven't yet seen asked is concerning recording set-ups. this is going to be really big... and take up some space on youtube lmao. how many recording setups were you hoping to have at this? If any?

Top Bottom