• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness X2 - Macho Juice. featuring Mofo+Cort - May 8th - Somerville, MA

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm in the process of packing to move apartments, so I can only bring my wii, so i'll need someone to bring an extra tv for it

I plan on bringing project M since my wii has my brawl disc in it, but my melee + mem cards are currently packed, so I'll need someone to bring that if people want to play any melee on my wii

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll probably be going with a carload of PC, Cort, Kip, and Mofo.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Sounds awesome! I'll definately go to this--- assuming I can escape work-- which I will. I too will be sporting P:M. Granted, I'll play Melee as well but I'm noobsauce at it. LoL.

Shanus, I too can bring my Wii, and P:M... However, I don't have a t.v. I'll see if I can get my hands on one though...

oh, and how have you been Matt? :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be bringing 1 or 2 extension cords (long wise), 1 or 2 extension cords (extend number of outlets), and 2 FULL setups (melee, game system with all parts, tv).

Spife

Smash Master
I can't go, ****ing field trip.
And I'll ahve some one with me so I can't even stop by even though I'll be on the eastern side of the state.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T-T I need a ride to this...because I'll be home from school.

Why is it when I LIVE in MA, MassMadness DON'T happen, and the FIRST ONE happens days after I go back to CT.

I hate life.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, I don't feel like lugging around an extra full setup/power cords/extension cables so I'm just going to bring one full setup.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
If i make it to one of these wanna team again.
dude me making another mass madness is so unlikely with work and a girlfriend

she wants me all 2 herself ... i need some air

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ken Y, I haven't seen you in forever and I miss you dearly. Tell her, "**** you, I need to see Spawn again."

Edit: People should ****ing man up and bring a setup themselves instead of *****ing at me lol.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah guys. Stop picking on Spawn, he's bringing one.

Edit: Anyone who is bringing at least one setup can pick on Spawn.

Top Bottom