• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness X2 - Macho Juice. featuring Mofo+Cort - May 8th - Somerville, MA

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I agree with Matt's statement.

For every one person that brings a setup, is another person that can pick on me. I like it!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think Omni is bringing like 6 tvs, so we definitely need some people to bring cubes. He's selling the tvs for like $10 each or so. Pretty good buy considering they're like 13-20 inch color tvs with av cables.

Matt, endorse people to buy Nick's tvs somehow.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
WHAT?
explain

I might have to start purchasing televisions and such for Cata.. for.. GPX may now be no longer a possibility. annnd i want like 100 setups

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Ken Y, I haven't seen you in forever and I miss you dearly. Tell her, "**** you, I need to see Spawn again."

Edit: People should ****ing man up and bring a setup themselves instead of *****ing at me lol.
i miss u guys too .. but im going to church again and people condemn smash

I love it on the other hand

if only i could fly away

shanus

Smash Hero
Woot, tourney in 2 days.

I can only be there for a few hours, though.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
You guys had best be psyched! Project: Melee will be there! ;D

No, really this is big stuff! :p

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I should be here with one set up. 90% chanceish. Perhaps 100%, but I dunno. It's 2 am, and I would like to get a decent amount of sleep... *Ponders*

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, there are no TVs good enough to bring to this for selling. Next time. Or if you ever find me randomly. I tend to hang out in MA. >_> Like 90% of the people that come to these tournaments. Anyway. The point is this: No cheap TVs that are worth buying presented themselves, but I plan to start going more regularly to find them. I might also go before the tournament (probably) and see if there are any available at that point in time.

Also, I'm a little tired. So, I might sound like I'm rambling.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ken Y- :(

Nick- Oh well, keep trying and eventually you'll find some ones worth getting. I can get coax cables on ebay for like $3 each.... the rf modulators are like $7-8 though. T_T What was wrong with the tvs there?

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Mark - There was only 1 TV there, and it was about 15 years old. And really awful. It's a TV I looked at and said, "I wouldn't smash on that." And, if I wouldn't use it? I won't sell it. That's just how I am. Also, it's raining. >.<! ****ing rain. Means no TV checking at the dump today. >.<!!!

Ah well, I'm leaving shortly.

Banks

Smash Hero
1. Darc
2. thorn
3. Yedi
4. awsmsean
5. Banks
5. Kyu Puff
7. Roman
7. Irish Mafia (pretty sure)

don't know about the rest, 20 something entrants
yedi eliminated roman got elim by th0rn, he also beat sean, sean lost to me in winners bracket then elim irish then beat me then lost to yedi, irish lost to th0rn in winners, i lost to darc in winners, darc beat th0rn twice.
i think thats the gist of it

1. Darc + th0rn
2. Cort + Dazwa
3. Roman + Spawn
4. Banks + Solar
like 7 teams entered i think

Banks

Smash Hero
mofo wasn't there, cort/spawn/zoso/mattdotzeb/dazwa and a bunch of others didn't enter singles

Banks

Smash Hero
oh, i have no idea. he just wasn't there....i never asked matt, maybe he knows

option b) he fell into a pit of quicksand

Top Bottom