• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness X2 - Macho Juice. featuring Mofo+Cort - May 8th - Somerville, MA

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mofo had job **** to do, which is why he can't go to many tournaments.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Lol wait till I come chill with you guys. I usually spend like 20-30 dollars per tourney on entry fees for other people I'll make sure everyone's playing if they dont have money and not being in practice is just a terrible feeling :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
mofo wasn't there, cort/spawn/zoso/mattdotzeb/dazwa and a bunch of others didn't enter singles
I didn't enter because I stayed up all night from smashing (til around 3 or 4 am), then doing a paper from 3/4am until around 8/9am. I then went and slept for 30 minutes, followed by smashing for 30 minutes, followed by heading to the tournament.

When I got to the tournament I noticed I pretty much just wanted to go to sleep (and just not enter anything), so I got some pizza/a large cup o' joe to just get me through doubles... then I somehow ended up staying up throughout the day as well lol.

/end of rant johns

tl;dr- I procrastinated my paper until 4am on Saturday and it was due at 10am on Saturday LOL.

actually he upgraded to fsmash for this
Which he legitimately stole from me (which I stole from DSW) when I played Falco in friendly singles/in teams lol. <3 you Yedi. :D

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what are you out of your mind, i stole fsmash from th0rning (which he stole from me) and then decided i'll just always fsmash instead of trying to th0rn people

anyways, good games ppl

Banks

Smash Hero
well whoever started it, i liked it so much i started doing it with sheik

it worked more times than i could have dreamed, totally worth the assrape punishments i received when it didn't

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
what are you out of your mind, i stole fsmash from th0rning (which he stole from me) and then decided i'll just always fsmash instead of trying to th0rn people

anyways, good games ppl

Banks

Smash Hero
there were a handful of maine players who needed to be seperated, pretty sure they did it mostly correctly

Roman.

Smash Champion
pool 1: aesir, mafia, solar, whoever got 4th

pool 2: thorn, roman, phantom, moto

we should do crew battles with whatever pool ur in next time if that's how it's gunna be

Banks

Smash Hero
pool 1: aesir, mafia, solar, whoever got 4th

pool 2: thorn, roman, phantom, moto

we should do crew battles with whatever pool ur in next time if that's how it's gunna be
my pool was Banks/Kyu Puff/Spife/Omni

how is that an easier pool than those? we would probably **** in a crew battle tbh

if you think it should have been me/you and billy/kyu then maybe, but it hardly made a big difference in the bracket as far as i could see

(also for the record i had nothing to do with making the pools or the bracket at this)

Top Bottom