• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massacre In The 1st Round

Chiski

Smash Rookie
kewl you took off temple @_@ lol :O I havent played before with team attack on, better start practicing ><

pickle962

Smash Lord
my teammate is never online ughh
I have a life. I'll PM you later this week regarding our match against Sparkling Hearts. Speaking of which, I might wanna PM either Aibou or C Spyker(Who are the members for Sparkling Hearts) and see when they wanna battle us.

Aibou

Smash Master
I have a life. I'll PM you later this week regarding our match against Sparkling Hearts. Speaking of which, I might wanna PM either Aibou or C Spyker(Who are the members for Sparkling Hearts) and see when they wanna battle us.
I'm good with tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Idk what I'm gonna be up to this weekend so I can't say much about that.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Wait... how `bout four our team name... "3manuzad3?"

Also, I've left two (yeah not alot) of VMs for 3mmanuel, and it seems like he doesn't know he's in the tourney!?! or at least he doesn't know he's my partner... what does I do?

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
hmmm...........*thinking*...............*still thinking*.......i got it! i'll take it away because
1. toooo big
2 bunch of complaints
3 aibou will raise h***
Add "the fight-club of endless surviveability" to your list of reasons...
Gawd! that little cave-area pisses me off!

Aibou

Smash Master
if u can't do ur match you'll have 2 forfeit OR aibou can battle 1 vs 2. U DECIDE
I'll fight 1 vs 2 if absolutely necessary. But if it's possible I'd like to find a replacement should Dinah not be able to compete.

Aibou

Smash Master
i'm free ALL DAY SATURDAY,part of friday,part of wednesday. yes u can find a replacement. pally u spelled my name wrong. falcon not falcoln work on ur grammer. sheesh!
C-h-i-l-l-a-x :upsidedown:

And to my opponents, I will not be available until I find a replacement partner. If I cannot find one by the deadline of the first round, then I will fight you both by myself. May the Goddesses have mercy on my soul...

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I have agreed to team with Aibou as Dinah's wifi has been disfunctional.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Wouldn't that be something if Aibou beat Bray a Pickle(which consists of me and brayan) all by himself.:chuckle: He's got a good Zelda, so it wouldn't be that hard for him.;)

Top Bottom