• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massacre In The 1st Round

zeldspazz

Smash Master
My FC is under my avatar and my ingame tag is "SPAZZ". I vmed you my characters

Aibou

Smash Master
You know, I haven't seen Pickle online in forever. What if he never shows?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
We're having issues... Neh can't play during the week, we missed the first weekend cause 3mm had no idea what was going on, AND 3mm's wifi is supposedly broke... ><

Aibou

Smash Master
We're having issues... Neh can't play during the week, we missed the first weekend cause 3mm had no idea what was going on, AND 3mm's wifi is supposedly broke... ><
Then you're probably gonna need a replacement like I had to get.

★Chaos★

Smash Journeyman
A place Where Robos live Happily Ever After
I could do the match today if everyone is up for it.
i am:)

You know, I haven't seen Pickle online in forever. What if he never shows?
i'll get very :mad:and:(
Then you're probably gonna need a replacement like I had to get.
any WHOLE team that doesn't show will forfeit:p
if 1 person either battle 1vs2:p or find a replacement:psycho:

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm here all night until I fall asleep guys. If any of my opponents/partner arrive, let me know.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I am here as well Aibou.

Sorry Dinah :( Being emo about it wont help though. How did you fix it last time?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Yea your right Spazz, I should leave for now

actually all the things I've learned from my time playing is slowing going away, my experience, my will to play lol, everything

I pretty much quit =/

Aibou

Smash Master
Yea your right Spazz, I should leave for now

actually all the things I've learned from my time playing is slowing going away, my experience, my will to play lol, everything

I pretty much quit =/
LIKE HELL YOU QUIT! You are WAY too good to quit Brawl, so don't be foolish Dinah! :grrr:

btw get ur matches done guys
Been trying for weeks now. I contacted both of our opponents yesterday and I've had absolutely no response from either one.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Sorry for not being around. I've been waiting for my teammate to come online, but he hasn't been on since Wednesday:( If it's all right with FalconFlier, I'll gladly take you and zeldaspazz on within the next few days. Just let me know when.

Aibou

Smash Master
Sorry for not being around. I've been waiting for my teammate to come online, but he hasn't been on since Wednesday:( If it's all right with FalconFlier, I'll gladly take you and zeldaspazz on within the next few days. Just let me know when.
I would try finding a replacement if I were you. Spazz and I will get back to you later.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Well here is the deadline and the opposing teams been unable to play since we were matched up... I can't play until later tonight either due to Christmas shopping ><

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
no! dinah might be qiuting brawl?!?!? IT'S AGAINST THE LAW AND UNHEALTHY!
btw get ur matches done guys
LIKE HELL YOU QUIT! You are WAY too good to quit Brawl, so don't be foolish Dinah! :grrr:

Been trying for weeks now. I contacted both of our opponents yesterday and I've had absolutely no response from either one.
.........Eh.... I cant play against you guys or improve and fighting CPUs dont help at all...theres no fun in that.

kinda am obsolete from here on for who knows how long =/

Aibou

Smash Master
.........Eh.... I cant play against you guys or improve and fighting CPUs dont help at all...theres no fun in that.

kinda am obsolete from here on for who knows how long =/
Well then just take a break then until wifi comes back. Either that or try to join an offline tourney somehow. Just DON'T QUIT BRAWL! :scared:

pickle962

Smash Lord
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You traitor! How could you do something like this?

Aibou

Smash Master
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It Can't Be True:mad::mad::mad:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You traitor! How could you do something like this?
Why is this thread going so off topic? And why is it being spammed too?
And spammed by the TO?

Aibou

Smash Master
I've been on top of my match. I've sent message after message to my opponents. There has just been one miscommunication between them after another. I suggested they discuss their availability with one another and then talked to us. We'll see how it plays out tomorrow (or later on since it's already Sunday here in da USA)

Shadykoopa

Smash Rookie
You can dq us i completely forgot with all the school work and plus ive been too lazy to contact anyone so yeah blame me :ohwell:

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I haven't had a chance to report it but we managed to play yesterday and although it turned into a big mess we won(Moot4nanners) 2-1.

GGs

oops looks like I'm a tad late >< Sorry about that delay Falcon.

Aibou

Smash Master
I am at a loss at what to do. Everyone in our match is so not synchronized. When one of our opponents signs on, the other signs off, and vice-versa. It's very frustrating...

Aibou

Smash Master
I withdraw. This is the last doubles tourney I will ever enter...

Yeah I double posted so freakin what?

Top Bottom