• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massacre In The 1st Round

Aibou

Smash Master
nvm im unwithdrawing from withdrawing so im still your partner
Good. I wasn't going to continue this tourney anyway. It's too hectic and there is too much confusion and irresponsibility. GL with the rest though you two. :)

pickle962

Smash Lord
:shiek:: I'm gonna get revenge on Peach
:snake:: Yeah. Me too
:pit: Me three!

I'll be looking forward to how much better peach is next time we brawl.

Aibou

Smash Master
Because there is a ton of forfeiting and DQing.

And Aibou isn't in it anymore...

pickle962

Smash Lord
You never know. Most of the people who signed up didn't bother doing their match. At least I have an excuse even though we did our match yesterday. I was busy the last few days. I understand most of these people who sign up for tournaments have a life, or are busy with school,work,or something unexpectedly comes up, but I think some of these people who sign up for tournaments do it just for fun and sit around on their butts wasting time that could be spent getting their match done. People like that shouldn't bother signing up for tournaments in the first place.

Aibou

Smash Master
You never know. Most of the people who signed up didn't bother doing their match. At least I have an excuse even though we did our match yesterday. I was busy the last few days. I understand most of these people who sign up for tournaments have a life, or are busy with school,work,or something unexpectedly comes up, but I think some of these people who sign up for tournaments do it just for fun and sit around on their butts wasting time that could be spent getting their match done. People like that shouldn't bother signing up for tournaments in the first place.
Doubles tourneys are harder to organize matches than singles tourneys. My last two singles tourneys went by fairly well (though one is still going). But the two doubles tourneys I've entered (one of them being this one) is a lot harder to get matches done. Four people need to be synchronized, which is difficult seeing as how they would all need to find a perfect time in their schedules. And considering we're in the school year, that is even harder to do.

★Chaos★

Smash Journeyman
A place Where Robos live Happily Ever After
BYE EVERY1! just fyi my next tourny will be singles ^_^
apparently i didn't know getting 4 ppl on at the same time would be such a hassle=_=
no round 2
1 two teams forfeit (1's wifi went out(33manuels))
2 no 1 got their match done
3 some rookies like kurmaz forgot and never returned to the thread
4 my next tourny will only allow apprentice and up
5 some exceptions for cadet but no rookies
6 bye and please don't post here any more
7 let my thread R.I.P
8 come to my next tourny ^_^

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Hey! we fought our match! granted, Moot and I had to find replacement partners... and the lag (just a little) screwed over all hope for my ICs recovery...
wait...
NO JOHNS!

Aibou

Smash Master
The people who played their match and won should be declared the victor if you are that intent on closing the tourney, Chaos.

Aibou

Smash Master
R.I.P Tourney. :cry:

I think it's safe to say that doubles tourneys fail on wifi...

pickle962

Smash Lord
Lesson learned. Screw double tourneys. It's apparently too much of a bother for two teams to get their match done.

pickle962

Smash Lord
How ironic. I'll definetly enter your next tourney. BTW. When are you going to have your next tourney?

Top Bottom