• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup Thread Export: Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i wasnt defending anything having a fight over the internet on something thats not rly important is dumb

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The matchup isn't impossible if you can react to what MK does.

That or you get nado'd to the end of the stage and back.

Coney

Smash Master
yeah but it like never hits

though he does kill him with the star of his upb, maybe that's the key

i gotta use more upb oos

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
now your thinking

i meteored a mk off the ledge yesterday with my upb

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ur not a very good troll

VVVVV yea....better off not using it and saving for a suicide

Vayseth

Smash Master
If you inhale, it's possible for the MK to pop out and dair you before you can spit them out. Or even AFTER you spit them out.

This match up is wayyyy more ******** than I thought.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
IC dont go even with MK tho. Plus their learning curve is pretty high. Kudos to those to want the 0-death gay and are willing to put the effort though.

i feel more confident on wario/snake

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
i didnt mean just for mk, ics just cover some of ddds other bad matchups.. plus ics are played a lot like ddd

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
wario (mk not included) is prolly my favorite and most useful 2ndary for ddd imo

only character it doesn't improve his bad mu's on is.... ddd lol

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
well im glad everyone has come to the conclusion that dedede isnt quite good enough lets get that thread going where we talk about picking other characters

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will take anyway any D3 main's license that forces a D3 to a ditto. That's like the Wario unwritten agreement to not do Grab Release gayness on each other.

I'm considering Lucario a secondary. Beats Falco, Pikachu, harasses ICs, goes even with Olimar. Mk is the only match that he doesnt help out but its still doable. Although I was considering Wario also. Plus Wario is hella fun.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
How good is wario against MK? I've never really witnessed this matchup I personally secondary marth and that covers all of D3's bad matchups BESIDES MK

ZTD | TECHnology

Wario vs MK is like 45-55. It's about as good as you're going to get vs Metaknight.

And I like Lucario D: He's soft and their coats make great winter jackets <3

I was playing Sheik the other day and my friend is convinced I should secondary her because I'm good with her. I thought about it but eh. I do love her GR to Dacus gimmick though. **** kills so early lol

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Nobodies talking about how to win this matchup with dedede, rather how to avoid playing it and using a secondary. Stop being *****es and discuss options and strategies to beat metaknight, it's hard, oh it may be **** near impossible but we'll never find a solution if we just try to work our way around the problem instead of going right through it.

I also second mk so.....lol

ZTD | TECHnology

I completely agree with Albino on this.

Seriously you'll never get anywhere by notdiscussing it.

Also MK vs Snake is not 50-50. That's 45-55 and I agree with it completely. And I will NEVER go Snake vs M2K again. 3 stocked. When he gets you off stage its over. And while Snake is obviously better on stage...not by enough. Falco is debatable. Personally I like that one better I got M2K down to one stock with my Falco. Diddy..that's possible but I don't know enough about how the MU works.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
How good is wario against MK? I've never really witnessed this matchup I personally secondary marth and that covers all of D3's bad matchups BESIDES MK
LOL dont believe the hype. Wario vs MK is a night mare for wario. Play against An mk who knows what hes doing and youll most likely get **** on.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Secondaries for DDD? =/

Why would you want to do that when you could instead be playing DDD? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom