• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Battlecow is with Crums and you are already with sombody. Lifeup J needs somebody. :/

The Great MATTS!
No cow said he is with me he sent me a personal message and said it was my choice, so he's got to clear that up to then.

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
I want to be with Cow he is my clan memember. Please? Remember matts I joined because you made me :O!

Battlecow

Play to Win
My bad unholy, but the brackets is set, and you were out of town so you couldn't respond to my PM's in time. I'm with Crumbs. Sorry man, it's unfortunate, but if I go with You, crumbs and stormcrow are partnerless and that needs to be cleared up... It stands.

Sorry man. Maybe next tournament, hey?

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I beat firo 3-1 in CF ditto.(close though!)
I beat Lawrencelot 3-0 in pika ditto gg law

Skrlx

Smash Champion
16. ¨°PP-§°¨ PD/ ¨°PP-§°¨ Fireblaster

Winners of the doubles tournament right here.

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
I lost against SSBKnox 3-1 in Mario and 3-2 in Fox. It was extremely laggy, like couldn't even hold 53fps and spiked a bunch. Oh well

SSBKirox

Smash Rookie
HEY DemonicInfluence!!
is SSBKirox, no SSBKnox.
LAG affected them both, I saw the battle between cut .. hopefully I could play and still win D:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I beat king Funk 3-2....I really shouldn't be playing euro's right now, my p2p client downstiars doesn't work and my upstairs cpu can't handle the connection..Lol

kit

Smash Apprentice
i lost to mahie in cf dittos lol cf dittos...

I'm now 0/3 hopefully I'll win something in losers lol

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I've been sending e-mails, pms or whatever to galaxy warrior and ssb-Jel.
they arent replying or showing up.

if someone sees them or knows them personally, tell them to PM me and a ****load of other people because alot of people gotta play those 2..

edit: Jel, you said Monday....

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Just a heads up - I'm gonna be out of town tomorrow, so after tonight I can't play again until Wednesday. There's still a bunch of you that I have round 1 matches with. Please contact me - I'll be online for a couple hours.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I just sent out a MASSIVE AMOUNT of e-mails to people that have not been on yet to play their games/ people waiting for them to play their games.

To clear this up, after a response from them, and they set up a match, and know they have to be on to play their games, and they do not show up, they WILL be DQ'd from the tourney from every bracket.

A few state that they can't play until Friday's, Sat's, Sunday's Due to school/ and their lives/ thats alright. But they must Pm/ or contact there Oppoent any way possible to let them know, so there is no confusion.

This is a HUGE tourney and remember, it will take a little while to get done. There is over 350 games that will get played during this tourney

HAVE FUN AND PLAY YOUR BEST!!!!

The Great MATTS!

craiigg

Smash Lord
d winds,galaxy and richter belmont:

add me on msn craiigg@hotmail.com or pm when u can play..

tried to contact hamburgler but no reply yet

me and jaime tried to play but its way too laggy
will try tomorrow with my wired connection, hopefully his fixes too

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I started hosting the brackets on tinypic.com instead of imageshack.us because some of the guys were having problems loading images from imageshack. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Jel just sent me an e-mail. He said he will be on tonight. So if you have any games with Jel, give him a hollar.

MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
I lost to sheermadness 0-3 in singles

dude is too good. Even a spammy pikachu can't take his yoshi...

ggs man

P D

Smash Ace
I started hosting the brackets on tinypic.com instead of . because some of the guys were having problems loading images from imageshack. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!
thank you .

Top Bottom