• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I beat remedys 3-1 in Jiggly dittos. Man, I hate jiggly dittos lol, so gay.
They really are. its pretty much mindgames/who outjumps the other.

==========================================
===================================
==========================================

EDIT: everyone should meet on galaxy. it's a ****ing pain having half of the players(south america/europe/west) beeing somewhere else. Just open a 2nd PJ64 emulator, one thats logged in galaxy, and check once in a while for your opponents.

Double Edit: Jel, please either answer back or show up...

P D

Smash Ace
i won vs b link 3-0 in single brackets

edit: did the people in red on the doubles bracket drop out?

filip :B!

Smash Rookie
i won match ditto luigi because «ÇTлGDAFF«£v.5» retired in the middle of the fight when I was winning -.-

MATTS!

Smash Ace
All Brackets Updated.

Jel should be on tonight for everybody to play. Thanks.

Lifeup J Got DQ'd from 1 game on singles Due to stalling and not playing his game vs Garuda. When he was on the server, Garuda asked him to play, and he said he was a fake, and then left the server.

The Great MATTS!

Saske

Smash Apprentice
I have yet to see masterfox online for singles, and coca is never online to play doubles.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Due to massive work(I worked 16 hours today) I wont show up this evening/tonight(wednesday)

I'll be back tomorrow(thursday) starting at around 5PM EST TILL 9:30 EST.

****...tired...

EDIT: I actually went on, but none of my opponents were on. so yeah, see you tomorrow whoever.

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Mahie beat me 3-1 in Yoshi Dittos. All the games were super close, until the last one, when i did djc nairs off the platform :D

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Oh crap its best of 5...

Well, give the victory to DannySSB anyway, its a terrible 9 frames delay and i suck with that delay (unlike him)

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap its best of 5...

Well, give the victory to DannySSB anyway, its a terrible 9 frames delay and i suck with that delay (unlike him)
playing dannySSB is that ridiculous. i got 8 with him and got delay *****.

kit

Smash Apprentice
apparently mattNF forfeited singles (my first win by default ><) lol

play those matches people I wanna play moar

SheerMadness

Smash Master
DannySSB is really good with high delay. But hes also very good in low delay. I've played him in 5 and 6 frame delay and hes probably the most difficult Mario I've ever played aside from Isai.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I forfeit to Templar(CL)in fox ditto.. too much frames and LAG. 52 fps isnt my style.

EDIT: count me out for the tourney. Everywhere. theres too much euro***s and south americans. this tourney will just end up beeing ''whos better than who at higher delay'' which is ****ing ridiculous.

P D

Smash Ace
All Brackets Updated.

Jel should be on tonight for everybody to play. Thanks.

Lifeup J Got DQ'd from 1 game on singles Due to stalling and not playing his game vs Garuda. When he was on the server, Garuda asked him to play, and he said he was a fake, and then left the server.

The Great MATTS!
ive tryed to play killer a couple of times for cf dittos when he was on the server

Templar

Smash Rookie
I forfeit to Templar(CL)in fox ditto.. too much frames and LAG. 52 fps isnt my style.

EDIT: count me out for the tourney. Everywhere. theres too much euro***s and south americans. this tourney will just end up beeing ''whos better than who at higher delay'' which is ****ing ridiculous.
Can't believe so many tears over 6 frames and 60 fps. Because they were 60, not 52. Unless I was playing in a parallel dimension.

I'm used to play at 1 frame delay anyway, but I'm not going to ***** around over this .Specially after reading the rules.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
ive tryed to play killer a couple of times for cf dittos when he was on the server

Message Killer First. If he agrees on a time to play and then backs out, or doesn't show up, he will be DQ'd. Make srue hes know's first. They have to have a chance.

No idea how I'm gonna play Kirox since we both can't host p2p. Server play would be too unbearable =\.

You will both have to play on server then. If not, one of you will have to forfeit.

Holy, if you really want out of the tourney in every bracket, you will have to confirm it with me again. I don't wanan take you out and then you tell me you wanan play back in it, and Then I am going to have to reupdate all the brackets. You shouldn't drop out anyways, Templar said you guys got good frames and it was 60FPS. Let me know.

All the Brackets are Updated

JkhDaBomb Dropped out unexpectedly. He was only in the link Bracket. If VGDMalcolm, or hamburglar, or ShadeMoneh wants his spot int he link bracket let me know by Thursday Night, or he will be a forfeit, and free wins for others.

Also, MASTERFOX AND COCA, please PLAY YOUR GAMES. if not you will be DQ'd.

Look On All Your Brackets You Signed Up For, And Make Sure You Know Who Your Playing, If They Are On, Play Them.

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom