• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I never normally do this but I'd just like to make a quick few shoutouts to those i played in the tourny itself.

Everyone is really making me proud on not making tournies easy to win anymore, im sweating between each and every match I go through and I know soon more and more people are gonna get closer and closer to beating me.

Kei- Best peach I've played in a long while, and ive played quite a few peaches up north, stay smart, spacey, and baity. You got mad potential. I will be banning halberd vs you from now on.

Scary-Feel good that your the only person I felt the need to use snake on. To be honest I was scared u were gona pull of some sheik inf, so i went snake when u picked FD out of fear lol.

Ryo- Your ike is gettin scary but its ur mind that freaks me out. I may or may not keep DDD around just to play you, but according to Renegade you should be happier fighting my ddd, supposed to be easier than MK or something. We should do alot of friiendlies with both matchups to find out whats really up.

Mars- Not 100% sure why u picked japes against meta, any advantages i can see u gettin, i get too... i kill better to the side, and u lose ur upwards kill potential. I dont think i need to mention the 50% or so kill i got to the side.... GG's though.

Hbox- One day you wont get bracket fVked. Or just beat the evil seeding itself and BE the player people fear to play, like you are in melee.

Co18- We'll get a hopefully manlier set next weekend, good first match i guess?...

Afro- AHHHHH YOU BEAT ME WHY WERENT YOU HAPPY?!?!?! GG's in winners and losers.

Chops- I promise i wasn't sandbagging..... I honestly thought while we were playing that you were gona be happy cuz i was doing cool stuff to you, controling approaches and playing really carefully, i thought u were gona be proud, i was astonished when u finished mad saying u thought i was sandbagging :/

CHAZZ- GOOOOOOD GAMES. Easily the best set of the tourny, we need to do more friendlies, and im startin to feel like it'd benefit me more than you at this point, cuz without friendlies ur somehow making it harder and harder each time. Do you spend all ur time in the carrides thinking and formulating ways to defeat my mk? Thats wat it feels like when we play cause each time u have like 50 new things that work and *** my mind.
I was literally using things i learned from u in the few teams matches we had just to help me beat you. lol We need to play moreeeee. Hopefully i'll see u at the sunday miami tourny so we can trainnn. -Has my future vote for top 5 next PR... provided he keeps up his performance-

I think that's everyone. Good **** to those I mm'd. I wana get my snake better so if anyone wants to play me in the future, friendly or mm, my snake is ALWAYS ready, and if u want mk trainin we can do that too. :)

Till next time, PEACE.
guess next time ill just finish the set wether u sandbag or not. i hate mk players i cant tell if they sandbag or not

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS:

Kenyu-Best friend <3

mohongwort- Oh kiss my grits

CO18/irise- we need to do more dubz friendlies guys, they are too much fun. Teamwork is reallllly good.

Kyon- YOU TURNED OFF OUR WII, YOU FOOL

Galuda/godmeowmix- Fun friendlies guys. Sucks we had to play eachother in the tournament >_>

Mars/Luffy- GGs guys. Luffy, ive never played your lucas before, it was pretty good. Mars, we still gotta friendly. I need your help with the ROB vs Pit match up

Spike/GDX- Didnt wanna fight you guys. but the matches were fun none the less. Ban frigate next time lol.
to GDX: DONT EVER ****ING BACKSASS ME AGAIN, YA HEAR??? lolol

StaFu- **** marth man, it was cool playin with you. Cool dude too

MVD- We gotta play more often man, your snake is nice. I've seen you at Gigs but now that we know eachother, we can get some games in lol

M!x- your snake just keeps on improving man. Good ****, good games, and thanks for the advice.

Emo^wolf/L- Good games in doubles guys. Wolf, your G&W and wolf are really good.

Leo- GODDAMMIT toon link. Lol, Yours is nasty bro. Ive never had better powershielding training in my life. Gj in the tourny

Sensei- We fought first round.. again. wtf lol. If RC didnt **** mario so much, you would have won. I was not playing good >_> I need your help witht he mario matchup.. Next gamezone??

Kei- Holy **** man, you almost took down seibrik. Those matches were awesome to see. Props. We... We need to play more lol.

If forgot you and I remember, Ill come back and add you :)
I dont remember turning off your wii.... =(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Shoutouts of my own.

Kei: Awesome teammate, we shoulda had the first set in the bracket, our combos are getting more deadly and starting to hit eachother both alot less (just need to work on that double MK crap, hate that). Super Awesome job vs. brik too, that's why I'm you're #1 fan. :) (even though I missed it, **** thirst :() Best peach in the nation reguardless. BAM

SourPatchKids: Soo lucky guys, soo lucky. ha

Spike/GDX: Good friendlies, I was looking forward to taking you guys out. Bam
Just spike: quite the legit rob you have there, spiking someone when you're out of gas FTW is too good.

brik/afro/mvd/chops/randomsnake: No STF? I need all the snake practice I can get.

Tony: see above, good job on placement too you always place the best out of all of us.

Sensei: That tigerclaw is beast!

Teeco: shattering dreams as usual

Polt: after watching your yoshi I noticed I don't camp nearly enough as the next yoshi, guess i better start camping more then.

Lee: tony's had so much diddy experience it isn't even fair.

Retro: taking out Rx-? wtf, nice job though

Rx-: double MK, that sucks..........

Emo/wolf: darnit, was hoping to watch that wolf and take some notes. Oh well.

CiCi's pizza: Thanks for letting us wreck you, too bad tony was still in the tourney or it woulda been ALOT more pizza.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS:

Emo^wolf/L- Good games in doubles guys. Wolf, your G&W and wolf are really good.

If forgot you and I remember, Ill come back and add you :)
thnkss mann our matchss were pretty closee i was a bit worried to see how our blind popick would go. your robss is prettty good man i though that id have to go G&W to beat it lol but then i though i should of stayed wolf at the end but good shxt man i hope i get to play you againn

Shoutouts of my own.

Emo/wolf: darnit, was hoping to watch that wolf and take some notes. Oh well.

CiCi's pizza: Thanks for letting us wreck you, too bad tony was still in the tourney or it woulda been ALOT more pizza.
LOL thnks i guess but have i played you before or seen you??? i dont recalll lol you play wolf??

shout outs later to tired noww lol

Toneh

Smash Lord
lol what??
its rare i play diddys, all about the vids.

Tony: see above, good job on placement too you always place the best out of all of us.
yea there was a few times i coulda been knocked out easily. Its fun trying to clutch lol.

Hopefully we get the full results soon :(

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
lol what??
i never get to play diddys. All about the vids.

yea there was a few times i coulda been knocked out easily. Its fun trying to clutch lol.

Hopefully we get the full results soon :(
Vids lolz, I barely have any vids.

I know I got 7th/9th which sucks a$$ I'll get better soon, still wanna see full results though.

-L-

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Brackets were a little weird...

but the tourney was well done. Just wish there was more space between the melee and brawl TVs so people could move around better :(

The people I played against don't rember me cuz I forget to say my name. But yeah the beastly sheik that wasn't ED. That was me. speaking of which ED, Monk nice seeing you guys agian even though we didn't get to play.
All of the Gainsvillie crew nice meeting you guys.
RX- We need to play more ****it! stop blowing me off!
G-money: hi
Peety: fun little friendlies we had there
Sebrik: Lol, wolf advice. You should have just been real and said "Don't play wolf." thanks though.
Adam: We are like the best team ever.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Ryo- Your ike is gettin scary but its ur mind that freaks me out. I may or may not keep DDD around just to play you, but according to Renegade you should be happier fighting my ddd, supposed to be easier than MK or something. We should do alot of friiendlies with both matchups to find out whats really up.
thanks man and your metaknight is crazy as all get out and yea friendlies would be more then awesome.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
everyone was trying to steal my money that day, lol.

That guy looks scrubby. "Hey wanna MM?"

lol. I like people who do that and then don't pay when they loose.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I like people who do that and then don't pay when they loose.
I know all about that. Luckily both times it was only $1. But next time im slappin the **** outta whoever pulls this on me. So if you accept a MM from me because your thinking oh pit sucks and lose be prepared to either give me my money or know that B1ITCH SLAP is coming!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I know all about that. Luckily both times it was only $1. But next time im slappin the **** outta whoever pulls this on me. So if you accept a MM from me because your thinking oh pit sucks and lose be prepared to either give me my money or know that B1ITCH SLAP is coming!
you ***** slap people? That's pretty weak you gotta give them the good ol SHORYUKENNNNN!!!

Just sayin'

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Sooooo!!!! Friday I deside to have abit of fun by going out to orlando to party instead of going to h-box house. Came back around 4 am. What happen? *Tired johns* As a result, I am getting some serius rest, make my Falcon Punch breakfast for energy and then get ready to start my day. Honestly I went back to my fullest potential in the evening than in the morning. Oh and I am the only smasher that went to FL on my bike with out taking the bus. Witch took almost 2 hours. Oh and I was pounding people's fist...so far...about 28 people whom i pound their fist

REAL C. FALCON PLAYERS RIDE THEIR BIKES TO TOURNAMENTS! >:/.

shouts:

Mars: I wnat to say that I am sorry for not being a good team mate and I am sad that this is the last. I wish I can come over to practice team tactics and what nots...however...OMG YOUR THE MOST NASTIEST FOX IN THE WORLD MAN...YOUR SOOOOO GOOOD <3.

F-zero: The challenging was amazing too. Next time, put some random Valencia smashers so we can warmed up :p. (sighs) worst falcon in florida ._. I tried to get my matches done but people where hugging the tv.

H-box: You better give me some of that Gay training >.> (up throw rest or something to rest) so I can learn how to deal with it. And I never faced you

Zoro: YOOOO your training did amazing work! I was destroyng people at melee <3. man he is the best teacher in the world man.

lady legion: SO, about those peach training? I need it.

UUAA: you owe me some F-zero challage match up.

Dark Sonic: I think I am figuring you out on how to beat you, good marth as always.

Galeon: Your lucas still pretty nasty, I am sorry if i wasen't watching your matches...was busy somewhere else.

Sabrik: Your Broken.

Mickey: I wanted to play famous sonic <.< did you gave up on him?

dream: Your lucas was alright, but don't side smash too much like I said. Good game

Eric I will NOT going to care about your feelings next time I wait for my match...it almost went for 3 hours -_-; because I am going to go to a friendly tv that is not numbered and say *Me and (my apponent name goes here) are annoyed. We were waiting for 3 hours for our match so please let us use the tv.* God -_- question, did we use those 6 tvs outside for the brawl tournament? other than that, great host but I want to help you next time to speed things up. And i wanted to join melee singles :/. I got some ideas for you the nextg time i see you so siging up for tournament is easy and less stressful

Kyon: I fail at keeping your things safe D:

Sensei: Your mario is nasty as fawk...lol I am glad that we din't bump each other on tourneys X3 I am sure you did fine

monk: I Want to play your mario as I herd you were good

flatsoda: Just shouting at you because your cool

THe ness guys: Your ness is really nasty enough for me to pick him again <3

THe blue dr. mario: Good dr. mario/ganondorf man keep up the good work

random smashers: THey are the best at kicking c. falcon *****, enough says. I told nick to put random smasher from the lougue as warm up before the rest X3 j/k.

d-torr: He get a shout because he's so pro ^_^

STFU: I want to learn marth.

thee: I want that king 3 training.

and...that about it.

Shiz: He sandbaged on one stock...then he kicked miy ***...this guy is soo good <3

G-money: I though rubber (what ever it is) was a noob but i learned it was you, kudos for counterpicking Port town <3.

Rx: your so pro

ryo: your ike is nasty <3

nick riddle: nasty zss and your g/f is hawt :p

kirby kid: I hope you learned alot from Galeon...can't wait to team with you at the next event

Pengy: Were teaming for the next melee tournament

blu-ray: You hugged my controller

At@T: Woo good matches

Marin: I can knee yhou too D:

lambchop: I wanted to play you

cobalt: you too.

and that about it good job other people that i just met

I wrecked on alot of melee friendlies later that evening, not so much in brawl

-peace-

Yea, I remeber alot of smasher that I made this shout out the longest. nuff said

strawhat/action B

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
a little late, but i just wanted to thank fl gaming for this huge tournament! it was bad ***! it was an awesome experience! lamugi i am ready for epic! ha lol polmex great to meet you man ur an awesome dude. KnihT good matches man! Nice super wavedashing samus lol. great matches to everyone i played! Andres thanks for teaming! u are truly the best forward smasher in the world. amber, thanks for taking those pictures! they were fun to look at =) so thanks everyone! especially to those who supported my matches lol! until next time, keep rockin!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
How many shout-outs did I get from the 15-or-so people that have gave out some? Two?

Man, I sucked. :(

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Galuda Shoutouts:

People I played - GG's

People I drove - JAM

People I forgot - SORRY

Gmoney - EXTRA JAM

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Ill mm your pit at the next fl to i go to 5$?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
How many shout-outs did I get from the 15-or-so people that have gave out some? Two?

Man, I sucked. :(
Why does that matter? You're just whining now (no one likes that)...:027:
I'm not whining! I'm sulking! There's a difference! :cry:

OK, I'm better now. :p
There's a lot more to life than Smash...:027:

:rolleyes:
You guys can't take a joke, can you... :rolleyes:
Dang man is the temperature rising in this thread or what.
it'll be a flame thread within a few seconds

im NASTY!!!!!!

-misshiro
Lmfao, Hiroshi is too good.

Top Bottom