• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Good **** to everyone, chaz you did very well, so did everyone else. i am a little suprised that chopz beat afro though, but its w/e afro will adapt back then chopz then afro, etc lol, good **** to everyone, i'm sad i wasn't there to fvck up the results who knows what would have happen had i been able to attend....oh well congrats to everyone
why are u surprised lol we alll did a 3 way split in the end. seibrik beat me in grand finals then i gaved up after a few matches during the set cuz i was pissed i didnt get to play melee at all.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
*is late*

OK, shoutouts...

@ Gainesville crew + GMoney: You guys are all awesome for wrecking in Melee as well as Brawl and reppin' the cities I live in. Good to see you guys again and hopefully I'll see you again at a tournament soon, or at least in the fall when school starts. You guys gotta let me practice with you more, then I wouldn't 2-stocked as often. Good matches Ricky in Melee friendlies, my spotdodge Rest is too good. :laugh: Moses, where you at? I though you were gonna be there.

@ Shaky: Crazy Ness, wish I could've seen more of your matches. I have a lot to learn about using Ness...

@ Galeon: Kudos for having an incredibly broken Lucas.

@ Chops: Insane Snake... I didn't stand a chance. :dizzy: I'm glad I at least won one match out of our set though. I definitely learned/improved from those matches. :laugh: You're a really cool person and everything. *bows to Sensei Chops*

@ Anyone I forgot: Uh, sorry if I forgot you. GGs?

Much thanks to vericz/FLGaming for running this thing, 'twas awesome. It was an oven in there, though, it was so crowded. Still fun, though. Smash community is too good. I would've watched more Melee fights but I got distracted by SFIV.

Oh yeah, who the
was using my tag in Melee doubles? Or would want to for that matter?
haha thnx bro. next time lets get friendlies son. ur beast too u got smart but lack exp.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i did horrible here,
i almost fell asleep watching/playing brawl
i shouldve entered melee and slept duringbrawl instead
oh well

dunno if i'm going to wato yet
i could,
but dont have the funds to enter tourney ;[

good stuff everyone
smash community is the best
staaaaaafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
why are u surprised lol we alll did a 3 way split in the end. seibrik beat me in grand finals then i gaved up after a few matches during the set cuz i was pissed i didnt get to play melee at all.
lol i just found that out, now if cfl would split when we get top three me and hungry are willing....now who's the other guy that never wants to split lol.................:laugh:

MVD

Smash Master
i did horrible here,
i almost fell asleep watching/playing brawl
i shouldve entered melee and slept duringbrawl instead
oh well

dunno if i'm going to wato yet
i could,
but dont have the funds to enter tourney ;[

good stuff everyone
smash community is the best
staaaaaafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
lol
yo good Low Tier MM LOL Ness is too good

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Shoutouts :D

D-Torr: Chocolate Milk will **** at Wato 6. Those friendlies were really fun man hopefully we can do more at Wato 6, nice falcon.

Polmex: Thanks for driving man. It was cool meeting you you're a nice guy :D.

Lamugi: I look forward to you teaching me. Sucks that you lose your wallet man had fun seeing you again. Hopefully we can do something at the D Pad

Petey: Man you are hilarious, nice meeting you and doing those doubles's friendlies. Thanks for teh food :D

Monk: You are also hilarious thanks for making the car ride enjoyable hah. Nice meeting you

Ed: Thanks a lot for the drive home, that was a hilarious car ride. Nice meeting you

YummynBeefy: Nice meeting you. The stock steal was funny

SmashMac: Doubt you'll read this but those were some fun dittos man.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, let's just say that I absolutely failed in this tournament. Not only did I lose to someone random (not you, Galuuda), but I only won one match AND I got screwed over in doubles by Shaky (I knew that that was going to happen if he still didn't decide yes or no by the time he left on Friday).

The only times when I did win was when it didn't matter. I have to actually agree with G.Money in that I really did suck. :(

Still, I have to applaud vericz for hosting the tournament so well. I was impressed, and the tournament ended at a reasonable time despite being so humongous. Good job.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how good mvd is? The Conduit comes out on the 23rd. everyone should get it who likes fps's.

PS. Wow I think this game has an amazing community.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
By the way, did the Snake Training Facility thing ever happen? If it did I never noticed it....

황미영

Smash Champion
Good stuff out there people! I had so much fun at this tourney, I got to meet a lot of people and even befriend Kyon. After he ***** me in Brawl... D: Even though I did horrible in Brawl, I'm happy on how I did in Melee even if it was friendlies. xD

I guess shout out to everyone I played against: Good ****!

Laijin

Smash Hero
RockCrock. Rematch DK vs YL next tourney.
I'm gonna make "I was tired johns" for that match since I almost falling asleep the entire day from lack of sleep.
I know that match up a lot better than that. Won't be the same next time.

lamugi

Smash Lord
shout outs

Linguini ur mad chill, ill beat you one day!

gringo you're like the coolest dude man we need to play

smashmac i love you

dashizwiz stop sandbaggin

green mario always has a special place in my heart

monk thanks for the shout out

everyone in my car 8=====D

zorro marin you guys are soooo cute XD

frames is the ****, thats my *****

qdvs we need to play moar

rockcrock is soooo good! play fox you scrub

harriettheguy jyes

lambchops **** brotha is too good

xif we will play pokemon

dop you have /will always have a special place in my heart along side with, green,linguini,xif,polmex

synikal your falcon is sooo fast

rx it was nice speaking with you

colin you are sooo good next time dont choke so you can win everything

hungrybox thanks for using me as a shield but your still cool

i believe thats everyone!!!!!

oh and if you play brawl you get no shoutouts cause brawl is gay(cept beefy)

Bring yall epic deck when we meet again!!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
lol i just found that out, now if cfl would split when we get top three me and hungry are willing....now who's the other guy that never wants to split lol.................:laugh:
lol, Im against splitting I think it defeats the whole purpose of the competition.

Id probably only split if it was like super duper late or some other important reason.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
shout outs

!
**** you!!!!!
Emillio **** more.
Nice meetin everyone, too much to say except recognize new faces...

Barry, your the **** xD

Shiz....AYE!!!!

Gringo, your mad tight son

Kyle keep your chin up baby.

Dop...I love you.

Flatsoda...We have to wingman one day bro. Nothing will stop us!!! lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Sheik: You are too good. Those needles are beat.
Wolf: lazer, back air. all you need.
Yoshi: lol
ike: lol
Zsam: hahaha
Toon Link: good ****. Zair is too good.
Snake: you are purty good
Meta: Keep it up man. Stay that consistent you'll stay on top.

real shout outs later... maybe.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
MEGA SHOUTOUTS!

Ed: You drove all the way out to get me, took the long way, dropped off all of Tampa and then dropped me off and probably didn't get home until midnight when we left the venue at 8 or 9...you are a trooper man good ****... on a totally different note if Ed doesn't have a teammate and you need one...you're pretty much foolish if you don't pick Ed....Just sayin'
Dude, the ride alone with you was enough to keep me going. It was just way too good! We also did D*** well in teams without constant Ed flying around the screen, so if we do team again, I demand we play all matches on my setup lol!

ULTRA SHOUTOUTS!!!!

To my good friend...the one...the only....

HERCULE: YOU DYNAMITE KYICKED ME TO THE TOP AND YOU'RE A REAL CHAMP YOU BEAT CELL ALL BY YOURSELF AND ALL THOSE OTHER GUYS JUST USED TRICKS EVERYONE KNOWS PEOPLE CAN'T FLY!!!!!!!
MEGATON BLAST ATYAACK! Too Good, though it causes lack of voice lol.

As far as normal shoutouts:

Monk: See above + Awesome

Yummy: Less autopiloting=good

Afro: Way too much fun in friendlies, "It's like the Legend of Zelda on ice!" Never gets old. Also, great job to you and MVD in teams.

Seibrik: Thanks for the humongous "L" in the first round lol. In all seriousness, great job man, have any advice for me? I could use it.

Vericz: Amazing job running the tournament!

Polmex: Needs to give me a certain memory card or suffer a concussion :chuckle:

Petey: Forgot his stuffed animal in my car

Scidadle: Dude, where do you live again lol? It was nice to meet you man

Shaky: Very fun friendlies at Hbox's

Hungrybox: Thanks for the housing man. We need to play some more Brawl plus.

Dracona44: I've never seen anyone jump and be scared so much when Sheik does DACUS, great games man.

Garbonzo: Very fun friendlies!

Lio: I've never seen so much crap on the screen at one time. We have to play again sometime for sure. Great Job in the tourney.

Naples Crew: Always fun to hangout with you guys, ALWAYS!

Anyone I missed: I missed ya, my bad, but it was great.

Top Bottom