• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i had fun wrecking you guys in melee. good stuff guys.
im very impressed with my sheik. i know i have been training a lot more lately, but im really ****** pretty hard right now.
awesome job sheik!!!

cant wait for the next FG so i can **** even harder.

also, a lot of fun during the f-0 challenge.

i knew i could take most of the falcons. queen got me good though. BUT I ***** THE REST!!!!

well, it was fvking awesome, till next nasty melee tourney...........peace

-misshiro

-!-

Smash Lord
crap a week till results >.<

videos would be nice but I doubt many recorded anything... my W!! was tossed aside by some random people with a dream cast wtf. :ohwell: I got that door fee discount for free pretty much :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i got grand finals recorded on my wii, gona get it recorded and uploaded today.
just forgot to save match one, sorry...

i also used ddd vs afro in our first set and got owned lol

im thinkin im gona quit ddd though...

i duno if i actually use snake in tourny or not, i dont remember, i might have vs scary (the zelda/sheik) i can't remember, he has to say.

either way i did use snake ALOT in MM's...

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i got grand finals recorded on my wii, gona get it recorded and uploaded today.
just forgot to save match one, sorry...

i also used ddd vs afro in our first set and got owned lol

im thinkin im gona quit ddd though...

i duno if i actually use snake in tourny or not, i dont remember, i might have vs scary (the zelda/sheik) i can't remember, he has to say.

either way i did use snake ALOT in MM's...
yeah you used snake against that sheik on fd
i remember watching

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
.....lol.

Anyways, great tournament, Magic are toooooooo GOOD, Shiz I love you and PHAILED you in teams, Vericz good stuff (aside from brackets :o)

So....WATO6...

People should go to it. AND I PROMISE THAT THE BRACKETS THERE WILL BE THE BEST BRACKETS. EVER. CREATED.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
ROFL AT NOEL.

Also hbox, those glasses were ****ing trippy. When I was staring at you I was trying to figure out if they had a lense or not.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
shoutouts :)

colbol/xif/shiz/smac/queen/rock/linguini: It was cool seeing all of you guys again, reminded me a lot of the days back in melee and past memories.

spike: gj taking ****** and myself out in teams first set in the bracket. Also good set in singles we had. Hope to play you again sometime in the future.

gmoney/sandtru?/lmao wtf was that random *** name u had in the bracket again?: haha I know the way the set played out felt harsh but you've got to hold out and play the set to the best of your ability even when the match is looking grim. lol @ falco, didnt even know you had one until our set.

Rx: crazy set. The set was intense and very close.

Lee: Man you were literally like one of the toughest matches I had that day. It's scary how your diddy is really good and has a lot of potential.

chops: good set we had. That was the 1st and only set i had where the opponent didnt cp nor camp lol. After that I realize what seibrik was telling me earlier and how the matchup b/n the 2 characters is more even then i previously thought in dedede's favor.

seibrik: Cgs on 1st like usual lol. Dang I was getting ready to play you then i figured out I was playing chaz and I was like dang i got to play 1 more set b4 that. Its too bad i didn't get to you like I was hoping for it. I look forward to trying my shot again against ur mk in the future.

chaz: lol man, your mk is really good. It was funny, i got a little bit heated and was like jeezus christ another rx? haha I hope that didn't offend you, I felt kinda bad after I said that haha. After playing that keep your distance/tornado style the whole day plus vsing chops right b4, the gameplay was a bit frustrating and I was still a bit in the vs snake mode. Cg's on taking me out

Afro: we didnt get our mm :(

co18: ur holding back something from me man. Show me the ways of dedede vs mk ;)

Naples crew woo woo!: Fun as always going to the tournies. Cgs sheikssbm for 7th. And gj to the rest of our crew, emo wolf/alvin/m!x/****** for playing good.

hbox: thanks for the housing

To everyone else that I chilled with, it was fun chilling with you guys, Theres some more ppl I want to make shoutouts too but i cant seem to remember their name or I just never got around to asking them, tell me who you are if this applies.

Oh and one thing I definately cant forget thank you 8-bit for the partition and the capcom vs tat on my hd. Much thanks to you, I'm enjoying the game a whole lot. Wish we couldve played more than that one match but atleast we were able to get a match of brawl in.

Oh yea this was probally the best tourney in Florida smash that I've been to since MLG orlando 06 id have to say.

TEECO

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS:

Kenyu-Best friend <3

mohongwort- Oh kiss my grits

CO18/irise- we need to do more dubz friendlies guys, they are too much fun. Teamwork is reallllly good.

Kyon- YOU TURNED OFF OUR WII, YOU FOOL

Galuda/godmeowmix- Fun friendlies guys. Sucks we had to play eachother in the tournament >_>

Mars/Luffy- GGs guys. Luffy, ive never played your lucas before, it was pretty good. Mars, we still gotta friendly. I need your help with the ROB vs Pit match up

Spike/GDX- Didnt wanna fight you guys. but the matches were fun none the less. Ban frigate next time lol.
to GDX: DONT EVER ****ING BACKSASS ME AGAIN, YA HEAR??? lolol

StaFu- **** marth man, it was cool playin with you. Cool dude too

MVD- We gotta play more often man, your snake is nice. I've seen you at Gigs but now that we know eachother, we can get some games in lol

M!x- your snake just keeps on improving man. Good ****, good games, and thanks for the advice.

Emo^wolf/L- Good games in doubles guys. Wolf, your G&W and wolf are really good.

Leo- GODDAMMIT toon link. Lol, Yours is nasty bro. Ive never had better powershielding training in my life. Gj in the tourny

Sensei- We fought first round.. again. wtf lol. If RC didnt **** mario so much, you would have won. I was not playing good >_> I need your help witht he mario matchup.. Next gamezone??

Kei- Holy **** man, you almost took down seibrik. Those matches were awesome to see. Props. We... We need to play more lol.

If forgot you and I remember, Ill come back and add you :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I never normally do this but I'd just like to make a quick few shoutouts to those i played in the tourny itself.

Everyone is really making me proud on not making tournies easy to win anymore, im sweating between each and every match I go through and I know soon more and more people are gonna get closer and closer to beating me.

Kei- Best peach I've played in a long while, and ive played quite a few peaches up north, stay smart, spacey, and baity. You got mad potential. I will be banning halberd vs you from now on.

Scary-Feel good that your the only person I felt the need to use snake on. To be honest I was scared u were gona pull of some sheik inf, so i went snake when u picked FD out of fear lol.

Ryo- Your ike is gettin scary but its ur mind that freaks me out. I may or may not keep DDD around just to play you, but according to Renegade you should be happier fighting my ddd, supposed to be easier than MK or something. We should do alot of friiendlies with both matchups to find out whats really up.

Mars- Not 100% sure why u picked japes against meta, any advantages i can see u gettin, i get too... i kill better to the side, and u lose ur upwards kill potential. I dont think i need to mention the 50% or so kill i got to the side.... GG's though.

Hbox- One day you wont get bracket fVked. Or just beat the evil seeding itself and BE the player people fear to play, like you are in melee.

Co18- We'll get a hopefully manlier set next weekend, good first match i guess?...

Afro- AHHHHH YOU BEAT ME WHY WERENT YOU HAPPY?!?!?! GG's in winners and losers.

Chops- I promise i wasn't sandbagging..... I honestly thought while we were playing that you were gona be happy cuz i was doing cool stuff to you, controling approaches and playing really carefully, i thought u were gona be proud, i was astonished when u finished mad saying u thought i was sandbagging :/

CHAZZ- GOOOOOOD GAMES. Easily the best set of the tourny, we need to do more friendlies, and im startin to feel like it'd benefit me more than you at this point, cuz without friendlies ur somehow making it harder and harder each time. Do you spend all ur time in the carrides thinking and formulating ways to defeat my mk? Thats wat it feels like when we play cause each time u have like 50 new things that work and *** my mind.
I was literally using things i learned from u in the few teams matches we had just to help me beat you. lol We need to play moreeeee. Hopefully i'll see u at the sunday miami tourny so we can trainnn. -Has my future vote for top 5 next PR... provided he keeps up his performance-

I think that's everyone. Good **** to those I mm'd. I wana get my snake better so if anyone wants to play me in the future, friendly or mm, my snake is ALWAYS ready, and if u want mk trainin we can do that too. :)

Till next time, PEACE.

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS

teeco-boccun :embarrass lol

vericz and FL Gaming- thanks for hosting this tournament :bee: even though you didnt say our full team name :mad:

co18/canon- that was an awesome half-friendly lol. i dont think i have ever heard teeco yell so loud during a match :laugh: :laugh: and thanks for the advice against lucas, it helped me it not get completely destroyed by galeon lol.

galuuda/godmeowmix- you guys are a really great team and have really nice teamwork. that last 1v1 against meow was too intense lol. great games. like teeco said, it sucks fighting you guys in tourny :ohwell:

luffy/mars- it was fun fighting you guys, you had an interesting team: lucas and fox. i have never seen it before but you guys made it work.

galeon- god ****. your lucas is insane. i didnt know wtf to do lol

hungrybox- good job on winning melee singles. im going to try to make it to WATO for friendly time.

mohongwort- its so funny watching you win. you always get so excited lol. get that kirby to chudat level. good job against co18 for the second tourny in a row lol :laugh:

hope to see you all at either wato or gigs :)

Toneh

Smash Lord
I think that's everyone. Good **** to those I mm'd. I wana get my snake better so if anyone wants to play me in the future, friendly or mm, my snake is ALWAYS ready, and if u want mk trainin we can do that too. :)
haha yea i had fun VS'ing your snake. The $1 double or nothing offer was too good to refuse, rofl.
You figured me out in the last set though :x.

I'm still not ready against your MK though, hopefully within a couple months ill be able to put up a better fight =)

Advent - Diddy kong is one of my favorite characters to play against. I had no clue who you were when you were walking around asking to MM, so I was thinking.. i got this.. When we sat down and you put the Lee tag on i was like, what did i get myself into lol. 3 Fun sets though man, didnt know we'd eventually meet up later in the tourny. The matches were all insanely close.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
@ Kenyu: Nah man I'm horrible at teams I camp too much. GGs though man you guys got some good working chemistry that I need to learn about. Hopefully I can work some with another partner. (Mampam? Someone who mains Snake?)

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Advent - Diddy kong is one of my favorite characters to play against. I had no clue who you were when you were walking around asking to MM, so I was thinking.. i got this.. When we sat down and you put the Lee tag on i was like, what did i get myself into lol. 3 Fun sets though man, didnt know we'd eventually meet up later in the tourny. The matches were all insanely close.
First person I have EVER met that actually likes the Diddy match up. You have the best Snake vs Diddy match up experience, you just know what to do. And your one of the only people to EVER actually get me heated in tourny match. Good stuff though man, the mm's and tourny matches were all fun, Including you to DEWDADASH, I didn't even realize the timer in our sets lolz.

I STILL SUCK THOUGH.

-L-

Top Bottom