• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR Application Process is Closed

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Ok, I'll even say an MBR dinner sounds like a really elitist and unnecessary idea. Unless you're actually conducting MBR business.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
if you look at ti as ONLY that. people in brooms or any community form a social relationship as well as a working relationship, i dont see why it would be inherently elitist for a group of people who talk to each other alot to go out to dinner together after a tournament.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah i got in purely because the guys in the mbr were my bros

:dazwa:

but it's not a popularity contest if applications have to be reviewed by regional leaders.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Shush Cactus

Our private conversations have no place on the boards ^_~

Except maybe in the MBR :lick:

edit: Or the MBR dinner party.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Oh hell no. If KK is going to the MBR dinner again im totally out. First off, i cant visit my cousin in New York anymore because of that statewide restraining order, I cant even LOOK at tapioca pudding anymore and N64 wont even let me near his house again.

Where the hell do you even GET that much pudding?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think Cactuar is going to decide during the next MBR dinner.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
if you look at ti as ONLY that. people in brooms or any community form a social relationship as well as a working relationship, i dont see why it would be inherently elitist for a group of people who talk to each other alot to go out to dinner together after a tournament.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

You can spin anything any way you want, but at the end of the day, announcing to everyone during a tournament that there's a special club meeting that most the people there can't go to.....

I mean, come on.

D

Deleted member

i could go for a lotion ***** myself. flying solo just isn't fun anymore.

Top Bottom