• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McFox's picks for Brawl... with pictures!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
PS: Why isn't Vaati or Majora *shudders* in the burning picture?
There are some characters that I don't particularly like, but don't hate them enough to set them on fire. Characters like these include Vaati, Toad, and Takamaru, for example.

*coughKooparulescough*

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Oh. I still thin Majora *shudders* should be set on fire. Like, a lot.

I can talk like this too

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
majora is a major character from a series that doesnt have many characters. he did hav a good game named after him. seriously LoZ doesnt hav many major characters. who else is their? malon? links uncle? besides he is well known and would be unique.

Black/Light

Smash Master
*Looks at Blaziken in the pit. . . . .*

No. . . . just no.
(Do I have to draw a correction for this?)

*Thinks about drawing a picture of Blaziken jumping from the pit to a stage*

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, pretty much. I never played Punch-Out. Although I do admit that the idea of a guy who is a boxer doesn't exactly excite me.

REØ

Smash Lord
oh, so that's who he is(thinking that's where Ken got his name). no problem it's always a pleasure to help people

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I changed my username to Toomin for a while, but people b****ed about it, so I switched it back. Then, Mic made a new Toomin account to impersonate me.
I'd like to point out that in all seriousness that wasn't me. Check the IP's. I wish I could claim I did it but I didn't.

Also Blaziken should be getting killed by the tears from Plusle/Minun, since he wouldn't be getting killed by the fire.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Hmm, thought that was you. Oh well.

And yeah, Blaziken sucks. Sucks enough to be killed by fire, which is the ultimate irony.

I'll probably ending up adding more characters to the Fire Pit of Doom as time goes on.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
McFox, I trusted you as an admin, and a leader, why did you let me down?! There is no Goroh support in this thread......why?!!!!

DokturSea

Smash Lord
*Looks at Blaziken in the pit. . . . .*

No. . . . just no.
(Do I have to draw a correction for this?)

*Thinks about drawing a picture of Blaziken jumping from the pit to a stage*
Wow I totally just saw this post.

OK, Black/Light, I know you're a big Blazkien enthusiast, but lately, I've seen you go around and pretty much attack anyone who says anything even slightly anit-Blaziken. The only reason you went so "light" on McFox is because he's an Admin. So what if people don't agree with you? Not everyone has to like the same things you like. I'm a Munchlax supporter, but you don't hear me yelling at anyone and everyone for talking **** about him. Heck, McFox even put him in the pit as well, and I find it sadistically funny.

I also find the fact that Petey Piranha seems to be lacking a body funny as well.

But in conclusion, shut up. The point of this forum is debate, not (for lack of a better term) attack.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
He still lacks a body, as far as I can tell...

EDIT: Oh, no, wait. I see it. It's hiding, the little devil.

icymatt

Smash Lord
I honestly haven't heard anything particularly convincing to why Blaziken is so good. If the only argument is 'he can fight!', then I will rattle off quite a few Pokemon who have the same qualifications, and more.

It's quite possible I'm missing something important, so feel free to educate me on the subject.

BTW, McFox, you really should play Punch-Out!! and Super Punch-Out!!, because they are fun.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow I totally just saw this post.

OK, Black/Light, I know you're a big Blazkien enthusiast, but lately, I've seen you go around and pretty much attack anyone who says anything even slightly anit-Blaziken. The only reason you went so "light" on McFox is because he's an Admin. So what if people don't agree with you? Not everyone has to like the same things you like. I'm a Munchlax supporter, but you don't hear me yelling at anyone and everyone for talking **** about him. Heck, McFox even put him in the pit as well, and I find it sadistically funny.

I also find the fact that Petey Piranha seems to be lacking a body funny as well.

But in conclusion, shut up. The point of this forum is debate, not (for lack of a better term) attack.

1. When did I attack anyone on THIS thread? (Your closing statment)
2. I don't attack people that say bad things about Blaziken. . . I attack their reasons which are always personal opinion (as big a difference as saying "F^^^ U and your Munchlax" compaired to " WTH are you talking about? Blaziken is.(So on) . . ". ). Thats how they start and end. . . as personal opinion.
3. McFox didn't say " Blaziken sucks because he looks like a 3 year old drew him" or some crap like that. He just draw a picture of the ones he dosn't like. I see that he understands, to some point, why people like Blaziken so much and doesn't say BS about Blaziken for no other reason than personal opinion so thats why I didn't go into a whole page long smack down (Can't smack down something that hasn't been said).

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
While I support most of your choices, and applaud your picture of burning death, I have a feeling that something is missing from that burning doom pic. The only one you left out from my sig. Tell me McFox. Why doesn't Master Chief Burn? Oh God, why doesn't Master Chief Burn?:crazy:

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Pokemon schmokemon, we need better representaiton in other popular titles first, eg. Mario RPG, and F-Zero.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Wow, the tension on this thread is so thick, I can like, cut it with a....+6 sword.

I like most of your decisions except for a few:

Balloon Fighter: Lower. I don't care how good or cool or bad*** or whatever these generic enemies are. They will remain generic as long as the number 8 is larger than 7.
Ridley: Lower. But that's just because the idea of him being in Smash doesn't sit well with me. I'm not denying he would probably have a good moveset.
Hector: Higher. Hector and Lyn are on the top of the list right after Ike (apparently). Of course, if it was up to me, Ike would be in that Pit of Doom as well.
Stafy: WTF?!!? Lower.
Paras: In all seriousness.....
.Butterfree kicks the living s**t out of Paras. GOT IT???
.(Had to give you a little bit of heads-up McFox)
Who cares about Spore when you can have a Snorlax with Blizzard and Swift (pretty sure it was Swift)!!?! NO ONE, THAT'S WHO.

WAIT: Ike shouldn't be in the Pit of Doom, he needs to be the first one to go up in flames. And since he sucks SO much, he just gravitates all the other losers towards him. Don't forget he started it.

WAIT#2: The entire time reading your post, I was wondering where you got those pictures. Man, if I knew how to draw that good.................Actually, if I knew how to draw a stick figure........that would be an improvement. Good Job!

Skywalker

Space Jump
Blaziken is too awesome to be burned; **** you McFox!!:mad: :mad:

**** you!!

Awwwwwwww

**** you!

EDIT
Oh, it's not the longest? Dang it!

REØ

Smash Lord
Nope there was a post that was even longer.

EDIT: I think it was somewhere in the proom.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
While I support most of your choices, and applaud your picture of burning death, I have a feeling that something is missing from that burning doom pic. The only one you left out from my sig. Tell me McFox. Why doesn't Master Chief Burn? Oh God, why doesn't Master Chief Burn?:crazy:
I too was wondering why Master Chief wasn't in the pit.

All-around, it is a good list. There are a couple that I disagree with, but, then again, so does everyone here.

burrito

Smash Lord
Balloon Fighter: Lower. I don't care how good or cool or bad*** or whatever these generic enemies are. They will remain generic as long as the number 8 is larger than 7.
WTF, Balloon Fighter isn't a generic enemy, you play as him.

WAIT: Ike shouldn't be in the Pit of Doom, he needs to be the first one to go up in flames. And since he sucks SO much, he just gravitates all the other losers towards him. Don't forget he started it.
Have you even played Path of Radiance? I like Ike better than the other Fire Emblem Lords because he's a kickass mercenary instead of a stuck up Prince or General, but it is true that he is just another sword fighter and would'nt have an original moveset. That's ok, I can deal with him as an alternate costume.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Yayyy you didn't explicitly say no Toad (or make a picture of him burning) so I'm happy with your list. =) I'm still on the fence about Sonic, but super huge props for Skull Kid. YES.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Whoa you made Diddy look so dayum cool! And yeah I agree with almost most of the characters there except for Hitmonlee and Koopa Troopa. Btw can you make a bigger version of that Diddy pic? I need a new wallpaper. XD

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Why did you set Blaziken in the pit of fire. You should have sent him into a swimming pool. :p

WaterTails

Smash Lord
How dare you burn Plusle and Minun!!!

seriously... good list, but no toad! (toadsworth is a lewsar! but at least, he is a toad)

D

Deleted member

And the sad thing is I support Waluigi. You lot decide to burn someone who knows exactly how I feel when it comes to your size... *sniff* *sniff*...

Realistic enough...I like Hector's inclusion.

Did you draw these?

I would almost pay to get a decent drawing of Ralph in that style, but I guess I'm in a one man race for that.

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
Scav, I am the forum leadership. :p

And the last pic is all the characters I hate and am tired of hearing about. It's a picture of them all dying in a fire. :) The characters in that picture are:

Cloud Strife
Petey Piranha
Bowser Jr.
Daisy
Plusle and Minun
Sephiroth
Wind Waker Link
Munchlax
Blaziken
Shadow
Toadsworth
Meowth
Waluigi
Boshi
I think you forgot to burn Tingle. I know you hate him too.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Lol honestly, Blaziken loves that fire. He doesn't even look like he hates it.
Secretly HE put them all on fire. ;) McFox is deep inside a Blaziken fan, he just doesnt know yet!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Ohh and I forgot to mention earlier - THANK YOU for burning Petey Piranha. =)

Top Bottom