• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

g-regulate

Smash Hero
they have way more projectile tricks than you lobos, gotta step it up! just steal their stuff, thats all i do lol.

so yea we all did pretty below average at this tourney, time to step it up!!

Lobos

Smash Master
Its not that they have more, its kinda like I can't do some without messing up lol but step it up I shall.....I need some cooter training!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
**** thesage, you proposed a challenge then provided a john before anyone even responded. that is some intense ****

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
**** thesage, you proposed a challenge then provided a john before anyone even responded. that is some intense ****
Hey, I mean, look at the number of Va players to Md. We're outnumbered by a lot lol. Virginia would be setting the limit on how big the crew battle could be.

It'd be insanely epic to have a crew battle like that vs. every region though.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hey, I mean, look at the number of Va players to Md. We're outnumbered by a lot lol. Virginia would be setting the limit on how big the crew battle could be.

It'd be insanely epic to have a crew battle like that vs. every region though.
Just give VA more stock xD

also, are you talking about a Brawl crew battle? or melee

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Both would be fun lol. I wish we would have events solely for crew battles, they're insanely fun. I've only been in one though.

Shinku

Smash Champion
a md vs va crew battle would be sooooo tight, we should have just one absolute tournament for that, like chus bi weekly or something. of course id **** non meta's with my ic's. zero to grab death son! lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Diem i now know why they call you superknight, watching your mk was impressive, i've never seen anyone kill someone with sideB, that was probably one of the funniest things i saw the whole tourney

Lobos

Smash Master
Didn't we do MD vs VA before, but then again that was long ago. We should do that again like 10vs10 VA has enough for 10.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
VA would wreck MD son

azen chu candy greg boss korn CK forte kadaj and jose

vs

omni meep hova knackers okin yo plank neo lukky and lobos( <-- LMAO!!! scrub)

Lobos

Smash Master
I would actually put in slikvik instead of myself, gimr instead of okin, and jceasar instead of knacker :p

I would even throw in spec in there lol

MD - 2
VA - 0

You got ***** because your g&w sucks LOL plus nofair is a good stage for TL.....just ask boss ^.*

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Should put me in one of the MD spots. I always take out 3+ stock :D

lol I'm suprisingly never faced Lobos on Norfair. I'll be sure to ban that atrocious excuse for a stage if we ever meet in tourny.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I would actually put in slikvik instead of myself, gimr instead of okin, and jceasar instead of knacker :p

MD - 2
VA - 0

You got ***** because your g&w sucks LOL plus nofair is a good stage for TL.....just ask boss ^.*
<---CANDY
lmao...iono where you got those numbers from...b/c not once has there been an actually md/va crew battle that actually had the good VA players in it...i find it hilarious that you can actually think you guys would stand a chance...honestly id b suprise if yall took half of our stocks lmao

and norfair shouldnt be a legal counterpick stage....it gives certain characters WAYYYY to big of an advantage and it prevents certain characters from playing there...hence i had to go G&W LOL...but yea...that stage should def. not be legal

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
whichever crew has g-reg would win the crew battle.

therefore, va, even tho hes basically MD (coooooters!!)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

MD - 2
VA - 0

MD couldn't lose if we had Spec. He counters like 3/4 of VA.

Put me in against Boss!

Top Bottom