• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So Boss what is this about coming late (the thing you said in Inui's thread)? If you're not riding with me I need to know so I can give your seat away.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm here to defend us, MD/VA!

I am R.O.B. after all, I can camp in the base

good thing good attackers like Azen aren't attacking

"Wow Azen you did nothing but approach for 30 seconds straight" ~M2K about My ROB vs Azen's Peach
"Azen did Spec camp you?" Azen: "I guess he tried"

anyways, I got this

I'll be uploading vids and watching live feed, Plank what the heck are you doing that holds you back from COT4

Who's gonna plank everyone/knock inui out of the tournament?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Who wants the extra seat in my truck? $10 gas, we're leaving from the DC metro area around 5pm Friday at the latest, coming back Sunday night. Housing is taken care of, but will probably cost you between $15-20 for the weekend.

First come first serve. AIM or PM.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I can't squander.....all the training with forte, I better at least make it out of doubles pools. I'm mainly going for the fun though, this tourney is gonna be awesome.

I will MM anyone in TVC if we have it set up in the hotel. Gonna use my real team this time! (karas and Jun)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I bet omni could beat me even if I use my main team against him. This year, I've only played at Magfest, Chu's and Planks last week, I don't touch it at my house anymore. I think TVC just a preview of the real game, like CVS1 and MVC1 were previews of their sequels, the real games.

TVC is fun and all, but it doesn't seem to be deeper than even brawl. I'm waiting for the 2nd one to come out, with twice as many characters and 3 on 3. It's inevitable.

boss8

Smash Hero
I bet omni could beat me even if I use my main team against him. This year, I've only played at Magfest, Chu's and Planks last week, I don't touch it at my house anymore. I think TVC just a preview of the real game, like CVS1 and MVC1 were previews of their sequels, the real games.

TVC is fun and all, but it doesn't seem to be deeper than even brawl. I'm waiting for the 2nd one to come out, with twice as many characters and 3 on 3. It's inevitable.
hey what do you mean buy green luigi tips.....

is it what i think it is???:chuckle:

USrob

Smash Cadet
Is TVC a big tourney game if so is there a decent ammount of people ???

Shinku

Smash Champion
good question, thats what i like to know. the only place that i know of that hold TvC tourneys is c3, but i dislike it cuz its so **** expensive. i need to find more TvC tourneys.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
There's one going on this saturday in VA, not at C3, at Sinsation. It's at the hyatt in fair lakes I believe.

USrob

Smash Cadet
Ty lol .... Yes it is very expensive it's 85 on ebay ... You lucky these days to find a copy of mvc2 for under 90 dollars ... :(

USrob

Smash Cadet
Getting pumped for evo 09 woop woop .. and march tourneys Can't wait to see what games are going to be at evo this yr .

USrob

Smash Cadet
I have a Dreamcast copy of MvC2 but I think everyone wants the PS2 version X(

Its hard to come by these days . Just hold on to it the Dc version is still worth 70 or 80 $ Heck I seen completed saved data on ebay for 25 dollars lol ( my MVC2 lent to a friend and never saw it again :( Yea everyone want's the ps2 version these days ..

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
The ps2 version is useless for tourney play, since the ps2 can't handle all the stuff that goes on, resulting in slowdown and freezing. I'd hold on to that DC copy :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
playing you in tvc is basically asking for suicide....
dude it tripped me and Travis out soooo bad at Chu's Xmas Biweekly when Taj brought TvC

::during the day::
*Taj ****** everyone's **** non-stop in TvC...like, all ****ing day*

::toward the end of the night::
toasty: oh ****, I better get some games in since I've never played this and I don't wanna miss my chance in case Taj leaves soon
Travis: word, let's play, I've never played either

::a few matches go by and I think I did okay...but I start noticing that I didn't do much damage at all::

dude.

this man Taj.

was ****** SO. HARD.

his handicap was set on 1 star.

and everyone else's was set on FOUR.

USrob

Smash Cadet
? for anyone do you need the homebrew channel to play TVC ? I believe you do not for sure .. I know you need something

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
dude it tripped me and Travis out soooo bad at Chu's Xmas Biweekly when Taj brought TvC

::during the day::
*Taj ****** everyone's **** non-stop in TvC...like, all ****ing day*

::toward the end of the night::
toasty: oh ****, I better get some games in since I've never played this and I don't wanna miss my chance in case Taj leaves soon
Travis: word, let's play, I've never played either

::a few matches go by and I think I did okay...but I start noticing that I didn't do much damage at all::

dude.

this man Taj.

was ****** SO. HARD.

his handicap was set on 1 star.

and everyone else's was set on FOUR.

Heh I didn't even realize my handicap was on, I was like "**** lil b is almost beating me! I hit him like 50 times and he hit me twice and we're even!"

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol I actually got a boot leg copy now on my back up channel. So I am better now and at least know what I am doing.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Kojin's staying home this weekend :(

im not able to go, but a bunch of people are coming over to smash This Saturday. so i figure I offer that to anyone from VA/MD who is not going to CoT4 this weekend. just give me a call at 540-735-6124 if u are interested. I know at least 5 people are coming. and we may need extra setups.

i know nearly all of u are going, so good luck, and bring #1 to VA/MD. i command it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Genesis had better be much better organized than that ****fest. I knew of 4 people, including myself, who didn't get placed in the bracket even though we made it out of our pools. I had to go complain to Chibo myself. And I know G-Reg's bracket was ****ed up due to the same type of ****.

Was fun though. Especially teams :bee:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
a new legend known as random ike guy or RIG has been born.at least one good thing happened at CoT4

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Turkeywonder: put a space after your god **** periods it is sooooo annoying to read when you do not put spaces.

Top Bottom