• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

Zucco

Smash Master
inui And Atomsk Played Ridiculous In Losers. Good Stuff Winnning The Tourney After Getting Sent To Losers First Round (double Lucario > Double Mk?); Bunch Of Close Sets With Some Teams. Md/va Is No Joke In Dubz, Although It Looks Like Your Slightly Better Than Us.

Singles Was Crazy, So Many Upsets By Everyone Lol. Shoutouts Later.

Fun Hanging With Everyone, This Was Probably The Most Fun (and Most Size) Of A Tourney Ive Attended. Good Stuff!

And Thanks Guys <3
You're Welcome!

boss8

Smash Hero
screw you ADHD......xD

we had teams btw....

you got some harddddd payback comin your way......

then again this is clearly brawl.....and its MK....

no johns though.....are team is pretty gay....

P~S: is amaazing 2v1....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
EVERYONE AT THIS TOURNEY SHOULDA WENT TO DENNYS WITH US!!!

The TKO spin move was too good...lol

i thought i had shoutouts but ummm im just gonna say good **** to everyone that im cool with

Shado wants me to TRY next tourney and go all Falco....which means ill be pretty bored

O and i put a NJ in Losers YOU MAD IZUMI!!!...LOL

HAT

Smash Ace
considering how sleep deprived and hungover i was, i'm amazed i did well. when i woke up this afternoon, i barely remembered even having gone to this tournament.

i'm upset that atomsk's SD is what is mentioned in our set.

2nd game was DDD vs olimar. i was DDD and i won!

inui we had a close set.

cheese i ***** you with MK son! weak nair into dair, thank-you-very-much.

next time neo and i will show what it really means to play doubles.

edit-- holy **** that sounds gay. i clearly mean we're going to get first. **** off.

edit2-- i didnt win a single game with kirby at this tournament.

hova

Smash Champion
Hat has earned my respect. more so for the night/morning before the tourney

u are a soldier son, come over more often (just not the night before tournies)

edit: shout out to Travis / Chinesahh, that is my BOY. good **** guy, glad you came. imma blast ur azz at lazer tag... laser tag MM?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
This was so fun, and the brackets were stackeddd. I luckily got into pro brackets, just to get ***** in my first two sets lol. I'm still learning and I need to get out more.

SHOUTOUTSSSS

NOID: Thanks for the ride, and the smashfest the night before. Stop losing, you're better than 25th.

Shadofiend: good **** making it into pros. Guess you aren't too tired of outplaying people.

Combo knight: stop saying you suck SO MUCH. You have some potential, you just need to care more.

Asaph: step it up. play like jumpman lol.

Radori: stop losing to fox lol

Speed: you're mad good. try not to doubt yourself so much.

NEO: I'm definitely going to be over there for some marth training. **** snake T__T

EE: stop being so impatient. D= You only loss due to lack of MU experience and being impatient.

Coney: good ****. The DDD-MK matchup needs to be practiced a bit more. Good stuff in teams. You had NL and SIN. We didn't get any teams practice. =/

Hova: good **** ****** me. Okin practice too good lol.

23%: legit ganon. soooo smart. I got ***** on Battlefield.

Zonda: cool dude. next time enter singles at least.

Sassy: mad cool. Next time you'll take me. you learned quite a bit about the MU. We should team sometime.

Cheese: good **** almost beating me lol. I was fine with you raging, but you didn't have to make it seem like I sucked. T__T

Boss: find a controller lol. Good **** in teams.

K-9: Snake -___-. I was fine with losing, but I just hate the MU so much. sorry for any disrespect. you played to win. It's cool =D

Takeover: mad cool. Snake again -_____-. lol @ friendlies. Ike too good!?!

Jceaser: Brawl+ is so fun. I need to get better at it. o.o

Deez: good **** beating me. After I SD'ed I gave up. Mad cool dude. Don't quit =/

Tant: excellent tourney. It was run so effeciently.

I hope I didn't forget anyone D=

I need to stop losing to snake and get better. Thanks for all that showed me support =D. I'm glad I made it out of my depression after first round of amateurs.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Pink Fresh you surprised alot of people at this tourney. I know you get tired of outplaying people but if you like your character then keep it up. Lucas was getting it innn

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Great tourney, wish I had some money. Got a job, so hopefully I'll pay for some people in the future instead of the other way around. Thanks for the dollar Gull, and everything you did for me NOID. You're the best host ever.

So shoutouts.

Pink Fresh: Yeah, like I said, it's time for me to camp instead of aggro. I was so bad yesterday.

NOID: Again, thanks for everything. You keep repping that Samus.

Combo Knight: It's a shame you lost like I did. We'll pick it up again in the future. =)

HAT: Love that laugh. And congrats on your placings.

Radori: You need to learn how to fight gay.

Coney: I respect you by far as both a great smasher and person. Would have loved to hang with you after the tourney, but I had to go. Maybe next time.

Shadofiend: I'm friending you now. I was so off my game that day, no johns. I just wasn't playing well, for whatever reason. Next time, I'll definitely get at that Sonic, and I'll definitely play better. I was awful. Btw, DEEEEEEPS!!!

NKB: Again, I was a wreck. Like a car accident in slow motion. I promise you a better match next time we play.

Atomsk: I hope you're not discouraged from Wolf, but as you might have realized, it's going to take an enormous amount of patience and skill to be good with him. Better luck next time, dude.

Hova: Never met you in person, I was watching your matches with Combo. You're a real cool dude, I hope to catch more of you in the future.

Neo: Didn't talk to you at the tournament. I hope I can get more matches with your Marth next time we play, I've only ever gotten two matches. Btw, congrats on your winnings.

Jcaesar: lol I know Wolf is good. I just don't understand how to use him in Brawl +. I tried it out once, and I couldn't do things I could do in Brawl. Maybe you'd like to teach me next time we meet about how the game works with Wolf?

Candy: That Wolf is still rockin'. haha

Sassy: Don't really know you, but I'd like to get at that ZSS sometime. Maybe later.

Takeover: I love playing Snakes, but I never got to play you in friendlies. Maybe next time.

Overall, good **** to everyone, specially Coney.

Also, lol at Lucario's counter. Maybe next time Meep. For some reason, I'm always rooting for you. I think I see ICs as a weaker player, personally, even though they're definitely good. Cheers.

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. I really sucked at this tourney, and this time, I'm going to be using "no breakfast" johns, generally "no food at all" johns, and, plainly, "I just sucked that day" johns. Maybe next time I'll have my head in the game...and camp/plank/spam be Jumpman.

Coney

Smash Master
wait a minute

i just realized

i beat hat

hat beat the entire state of new jersey

i beat the entire state of new jersey

**** yeah

Lobos

Smash Master
lol inui logic

Anyways fun tourney from what I saw, lol @ results...(I like the change) keeps players from slacking.

Sounds like I missed a good tournament but there is plenty more coming up.

Also fun trolling you homos on live stream LOL

See everyone sometime in the near future!

Hova we need to do more training!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hova said, "So did Inui and Atomsk win doubles yet?" before finals even happened.

Hova - Ur a f@G. Get out of MD/VA u pointless troll. Show MD/VA more respect and help us out more instead of talking **** about us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the tournament -
Good games to everyone I played. All of my matches were mad close. Good f***ing **** to G-reg for stepping it up in singles.

NJ - Glad u guys came down. I'll be seeing u guys at Kosha Boy!

Inui/Atomsk - You guys beat Azen and I legitimately. Good ****. I knew Atomsk would step it up towards the end. U guys were lucky I didn't end up teaming with Omni :bee:.

PS: Not to discredit NEO or anything but he had the easiest bracket to winners finals. He didn't really beat anyone notable (besides P~S, though marth counters Olimar). I'm just saying lolz.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Pink Fresh you surprised alot of people at this tourney. I know you get tired of outplaying people but if you like your character then keep it up. Lucas was getting it innn
I'm definitely sticking with Lucas. I MAY pick up a secondary [DDD/Olimar/Marth] just for snake.
I kept telling people how amazing Pink Fresh is. Now they see what I mean.
I knew I forgot someone! D:

Nice meeting you. My AiB partner 2-0'ed Mikehaze saturday =D

and

Orly? I guess it's just weird seeing lucas... win.
ya pink fresh once you figure out a way vs. snake tell tyr about it...he hates snake too lol
It's impossible lol.
wait a minute

i just realized

i beat hat

hat beat the entire state of new jersey

i beat the entire state of new jersey

**** yeah
Lmfao. Coney > NJ !?!

We definitely must team. =D

HAT

Smash Ace

Hova - Ur a f@G. Get out of MD/VA u pointless troll. Show MD/VA more respect and help us out more instead of talking **** about us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Not to discredit NEO or anything but he had the easiest bracket to winners finals. He didn't really beat anyone notable (besides P~S, though marth counters Olimar). I'm just saying lolz.
chu i'm gonna do you a favor here

"Get out of MD/VA u pointless troll. Show MD/VA more respect and help us out more instead of talking **** about us. "

simmer, chu. simmer.

i dont remember you intentionally dissing 3 MD/VA players after tournaments in melee.

/dissappointed

ChuDat

Smash Master
chu i'm gonna do you a favor here

"Get out of MD/VA u pointless troll. Show MD/VA more respect and help us out more instead of talking **** about us. "

simmer, chu. simmer.

i dont remember you intentionally dissing 3 MD/VA players after tournaments in melee.

/dissappointed
he IS a f@g though. He shows NO support for MD/VA. How am I supposed to take that kindly? f*** that.

What are u talking about? Who did I intentionally diss? I never intentionally diss someone unless they piss me off. Even though I dislike Hova, I still wanted him and G-reg to beat Inui and Atomsk.

If it's about region pride, then it is different. When it comes down to it, people should put their quarrels with other people behind them and cheer for their own region.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

That's extremely rude, Neo had Atomsk originally, who lost to HAT. And he beat June, who beat meep and has taken you out in the past. That was probably the most disrespectful thing you've posted in a while, i'm disappointed.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
he IS a f@g though. He shows NO support for MD/VA. How am I supposed to take that kindly? f*** that.

If it's about region pride, then it is different. When it comes down to it, people should put their quarrels with other people behind them and cheer for their own region.
EE should indeed read this... he wants me to lose so bad i swear XD

shoutouts... eventually

ChuDat

Smash Master
That's extremely rude, Neo had Atomsk originally, who lost to HAT. And he beat June, who beat meep and has taken you out in the past. That was probably the most disrespectful thing you've posted in a while, i'm disappointed.
The fact still is, Neo fought HAT. June is good, but he isn't one of MD/VA's top players. Don't get me wrong, I know u are defending your ATHF crew mate and all but June isn't a country wide known player yet.

I'm just saying this since people are going to think NEO is number one in MD/VA when he had a much easier bracket.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
--posting from a friends place--

That's right everyone, if you live in New York you can only root for the Giants/Jets, in Philly? Then you better start liking them Eagles and in good ol' MD its gotta be the Ravens for life! How could we forget that you don't have any right to decide who you wanna support, I mean what is this, America? No freedom of speech around this way, no way no sir! Region must always come before friendships right? I mean ****, I don't see or talk to PS anywhere else but at Tournys where as I talk to Trevor a lot, have chilled with him outside of smash when hes here and consider him a great friend, but that doesn't apply in MD/VA right!?

....**** outta here

Good stuff to Neo(you earned your placing, don't let a hater say different) and NL(madd black).

ggs all. I'm done.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Phil, I'd imagine you of all people would see joking when he sees it.

I actually find it hilarious when you root for Atomsk/Inui. It also encourages counter cheering which is great.

KageMurphy

Smash Master

I actually find it hilarious when you root for Atomsk/Inui. It also encourages counter cheering which is great.
What? I'm just giving an example on why I think it's silly to complain about who cheers for who, their our guests regardless, no one wants to be **** talked by 50+ people during a major competition cause you are OOS. I held my dudes down, nothing more nothing less. That has nothing to do with me liking Boss or PS, I've been cool with them for awhile, PS is just paranoid, June is in my crew PS, that's why I rooted for him in singles but I didn't say much when you asked me to stop, did I PS? :]

Oh yeah this event was amazing, I wanna be a Pro commentator! and stop being inconsistent, ok, now I'm done.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

I do as well because we all know that Phil's opinion doesn't matter.

lzlzuzulzlzuzuz~!!!~~!~!~!~!!

<3 lesser Phil =3

Top Bottom