• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Bros before h03s
You're not true to your name.
What? I'm just giving an example on why I think it's silly to complain about who cheers for who, their our guests regardless, no one wants to be **** talked by 50+ people during a major competition cause you are OOS. I held my dudes down, nothing more nothing less. That has nothing to do with me liking Boss or PS, I've been cool with them for awhile, PS is just paranoid, June is in my crew PS, that's why I rooted for him in singles but I didn't say much when you asked me to stop, did I PS? :]

Oh yeah this event was amazing, I wanna be a Pro commentator! and stop being inconsistent, ok, now I'm done.
Alright, just thought you may have took what I said the wrong way ;p

You already are a pretty pro commentator.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
What? I'm just giving an example on why I think it's silly to complain about who cheers for who, their our guests regardless, no one wants to be **** talked by 50+ people during a major competition cause you are OOS. I held my dudes down, nothing more nothing less. That has nothing to do with me liking Boss or PS, I've been cool with them for awhile, PS is just paranoid, June is in my crew PS, that's why I rooted for him in singles but I didn't say much when you asked me to stop, did I PS? :]

Oh yeah this event was amazing, I wanna be a Pro commentator! and stop being inconsistent, ok, now I'm done.
you forgot NL... i think you wanted me to lose that one also ;) and i didn't ask you to stop during the junebug match i don't think lolz

on a different note.. because this has happened several times in the past.... is it fair to allow someone to go to the chat to ask for advice? like its different if the person is there... even then i think it should only be ike one person... but to have someone go to the chat and ask people for advice... seems a bit much

meepxzero

Smash Master
im curious how u guys set up the amateur ~> pro brackets. Im not complaining for myself, but i feel like candy gets d1cked over every tourney because im always having to play him mad early and some people had mad easy 2nd rounds whereas i probably had one of the hardest 2nd rounds for a 1 seed. Its not like candy got 8th seed either and he had to play 2nd seed being 3rd seed.

No offense i really discourage we ever do this point system thing ever again. I honestly thought a lot of first rounds were mad screwy. Some people had easy games whereas others had rediculous ones first 2nd round.

Almost all the top seed amateurs had to play each other again for reasons unknown. zucco/candy and ninjalink/inui. Wow then they had to play our seed 1 and 2 players LOL. Tant you fail.

no offense but these first/second round brackets made it seem like u wanted me and chu to go out early in the tourney.

watever i guess it worked.

edit: i kind of see what you did tant lol, but its beneficial to be 5 seed in amateur still fail on your part.

yay for a million edits.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well there were two pros who were originally in the entry for pro bracket and then decided not to enter after the amateur bracket had already gotten started Which caused the Inui/NinjaLink/Zucco/Candy chaos. Extremely unfortunate.

Chu/Meep's sides ended up being the most stacked, ironically, which was unfortunate. I agree with you meep, next time we'll use a pools system to do something like this.

@Chu- you're a hater, knock it off, Neo's bracket wasn't easy, I'm done arguing about this, if you can't see it, then I can't help you

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Neo - Well done sir. You deserve it. Make that money!

Ninjalink- AHHHHGHGHG how did you do it! you were stunned, 2v1, at like 170%! Ah, well good stuff man. I'm always impressed at how many random characters you are exceptional with.

P~S - Dude you got home right!? lol. Nice job man.

Junebug - Very happy to see you place well. You're a cool guy, and I have yet to play you.

HAT - BEATS NJ DRUNK?! You've helped me improve more than anyone. Good ****.

Takeover - DAHHHHHHHH!! Snake is a jerk. You and chris probably should have beaten us in teams. Don't play like its singles!

Deez - I love facing diddy because of you. Thanks a lot!

SIN - Good stuff man, we should play singles sometime. I'll show ya what I've learned.

G-reg - Your teamwork with Hova is too good. MD/VA needs more regular teams. Congrats in the low tier tourney thing too.

Hova - You are too good. Stop beating me. Come give me practice more!

BMX - You outplayed me and farted on me too much. Always cool hanging out with ya though man. hopefully it wont take like 3 more months til next time.

Atomsk - Like the 8th person to compare me to turbo. You seemed like a cool guy and ***** me in doubles. I'll step it up next time.

PinkFresh - Some people told me I was lucky that I had to play a Lucas next, but I had a feeling you'd be mad good. I was thoroughly impressed, and perhaps we can try teaming on wifi sometime.

Coney - I think our team is pretty slick! We should actually practice and see where it takes us.

JJVirus - You cool to talk to. I want to friendly your rob asap.

Cheese - Don't criticize Pink Fresh. Dude is slick. Sorry you couldn't beat his Lucas with top tiers. Criticizing people who beat you doesn't make you look better.

Sassy - TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

ESOJ - You cool. Thanks for the doubles practice... and playing us for real twice.

NKB - Well hello Dr. Upsmash! Fun friendlies dude. Again sometime!

Seagull - Don't let rob surpass wolf! Wolf is toptier!

TKO - Dude your pt is so much better now. Stick with it dude. Squirtle was ****** me hardcore. You will be THE PT around here.

EEvisu - Thank god we didnt have a heart attack of a set this time. Falco can suck a ****!

Radori Nighthawk - Toon Link or Diddy?! Whats it gonna be?! How you so good!

K9 - Best pika! We gotta practice together. Good **** in teams. You handled me in our second set.

Combo Knight - Don't talk yourself down! You are better than you give yourself
credit for. Keep training that peach!

23% - LOL YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT TODAY! more people have nightmares about ganon every day.

NOID - SO GOOD. You, pink fresh, and 23 are the most underrated people around. Keep going to tournies.

Korn - I needed that Meta practice, so thanks man! I didn't SD in the tourney at all haha. Only in friendlies!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Well there were two pros who were originally in the entry for pro bracket and then decided not to enter after the amateur bracket had already gotten started Which caused the Inui/NinjaLink/Zucco/Candy chaos. Extremely unfortunate.

Chu/Meep's sides ended up being the most stacked, ironically, which was unfortunate. I agree with you meep, next time we'll use a pools system to do something like this.

@Chu- you're a hater, knock it off, Neo's bracket wasn't easy, I'm done arguing about this, if you can't see it, then I can't help you
placing the number 1 and number 2 players in our region on the same side of the bracket, regardless of some people dropping out should never happen.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah I know meep, it didn't work because people in pros had higher seeding than the amateurs. Next time there won't be anything like that, if we have a big tourney in the same fashion, it will be pools, no doubt. I'm sorry that it was harder for you and Chu, and next time it will be corrected.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

Dude i dont kno what you mean by consistent but you have a hell of a lot to say about the matches that dont make it seem boring

im prety sure ur best commentary in MD/VA (seeing as theres only like 4 of us)

Black commentary hour owns?? yes it does...lol

btw when ur using my mic ive discovered it pics up extremely well so you dont have to talk directly into it...(that was more of my note but you know what im gettin at)

you forgot NL... i think you wanted me to lose that one also ;) and i didn't ask you to stop during the junebug match i don't think lolz

on a different note.. because this has happened several times in the past.... is it fair to allow someone to go to the chat to ask for advice? like its different if the person is there... even then i think it should only be ike one person... but to have someone go to the chat and ask people for advice... seems a bit much
You sure do complain a hell of a lot

most of the people in that chat were not useful help anyway seeing as just about all of the good people where at the tourney

and in essence it really isnt different...if said person in the chat had came to the tourney he would say the same thing

quit complaining about trivial stuff and just play the game

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

no its not, and i made june sit back down, and told him after the tourney that you cannot do that, he understands

meepxzero

Smash Master
placing the number 1 and number 2 players in our region on the same side of the bracket, regardless of some people dropping out should never happen.
Eh that didnt happen. It was just unfortunate i ended up on chus side in losers. Its watever... I just want this circuit **** done with. Either that or take some money out of the pot and give it to the winner. When OOS comes to this it doesnt benefit the top seeders, but makes it harder for them.

I had a feeling i had to play candy first round because everyone wants me to lose and he beat me 2 sets last time we played. I feel bad we have to play early all the time because hes way better than what hes been placing lately and he gets depressed losing to me most of the time and does bad in losers bracket.

Al stop complaining about this but yea. I also did not enjoy waiting till 8 pm to actually start a tourney game XD. Sat around doing nothing.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Hova said, "So did Inui and Atomsk win doubles yet?" before finals even happened.

Hova - Ur a f@G. Get out of MD/VA u pointless troll. Show MD/VA more respect and help us out more instead of talking **** about us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the tournament -
Good games to everyone I played. All of my matches were mad close. Good f***ing **** to G-reg for stepping it up in singles.

NJ - Glad u guys came down. I'll be seeing u guys at Kosha Boy!

Inui/Atomsk - You guys beat Azen and I legitimately. Good ****. I knew Atomsk would step it up towards the end. U guys were lucky I didn't end up teaming with Omni :bee:.

PS: Not to discredit NEO or anything but he had the easiest bracket to winners finals. He didn't really beat anyone notable (besides P~S, though marth counters Olimar). I'm just saying lolz.

metaknight counters olimar, you pretty much never beat ps

metaknight beats ic's, ninjalink doesn't even chain grab

june has beaten you, and beat meep this tournament, i beat june

you had to fight meep because he was unable to beat june. NOW you're both complaining because meep failed to beat a mid tier with ice climbers? really now?

ridiculous

so whosawhata? you mad chu? i beat people that you either can't beat, or have been beaten by. tip for tap, my overall ability against multiple opponents is better than yours because i work harder.

get off of your high horse man, you lose to somebody new like every week and they get on the power rankings for their "chu dat upset," just saying lolz.

with that said, NL has earned a lot of respect from me after this tourney. i thought he had fallen off after losing to sin but he proved me wrong, we're also very similar players, props

props to june as well, and hat for showing a great amount of improvement.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Eh that didnt happen. It was just unfortunate i ended up on chus side in losers. Its watever... I just want this circuit **** done with. Either that or take some money out of the pot and give it to the winner. When OOS comes to this it doesnt benefit the top seeders, but makes it harder for them.

I had a feeling i had to play candy first round because everyone wants me to lose and he beat me 2 sets last time we played. I feel bad we have to play early all the time because hes way better than what hes been placing lately and he gets depressed losing to me most of the time and does bad in losers bracket.

Al stop complaining about this but yea. I also did not enjoy waiting till 8 pm to actually start a tourney game XD. Sat around doing nothing.

You wouldn't of had to play Chu in Losers if you didn't sand bag against Junebug.

I watched the set,

you were being ridiculously Aggro the whole time. When you were chain grabbing him round 3 you could of killed him when he was at 109% if you just B-threw, charged U-Smash, Nana F-throw, release the U-Smash. But instead you tried continue the chain grab. He went into God mode and killed you.

I'm not trying to call you out or anything. I'm just saying that set was yours.

@Chu: I jsut wanna say a few quick things.

1. Neo is likely the best player in MD/VA

2. Neo is top 3 on power rankings.

3. Neo was a first seed at the tourney.

There was a pretty big chance that he was gonna the easiest Winners Bracket(according to others his wasn't even the easiest bracket)

I'm just saying, even if Neo had the easiest bracket to winners finals, who cares? it makes sense.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ <--- To lighten the mood.
^ Facking hawt.

Shout outs:

1/2: Neo ($300) (Marth) - Neo, your Marth is too goodz.
1/2: Ninjalink ($300) (R.O.B./IC's) - This guys is too goodz too! I will admit it in front of everyone, I stole your music. I found it hilarious for you to called me out on it and for you to start singing Pants with me =3 Pants is an amazing song!
3: P~S ($75) (Olimar) - Once again you reign supreme in our MMs. A five dollar bill will be waiting for you at the next tourney I go to with you =D (Chu's Halloween biweekly?)
4: Junebug ($37.50) (Lucario) - June I swear, you are too goodz! It's always a pleasure to see you in tourney! You are destined for great things =3
5: Boss ($18.50) (Luigi) - I just love Boss.
5: Chu ($18.50) (Kirby/MK) - Chu, good **** mangz. I still need some Kirby tips, I forgot to ask you for some advice.
7: Azen Zagenite (Lucario/Marth/MK) - STAY WITH US! Good **** mangz.
7: HAT (Dedede/Kirby/Snake/MK) - OMFG watch Darker than Black Gemini! Step it up! Good **** against Jersey!
9: Candy (Snake) - Ah, Candy, I swear you are like my favorite smasher. *Candy attempts to pants me* Me: No! not my *******. LMFAO! NEVER KNOWS!!!!
9: Zucco (Lucario) - Good **** Zucco. I got like one word with you when you were walking with June. I fail. We need to play one day.
9: Inui (Metaknight/Snake/Ike) - I forgot to MM you. Good **** in teams. You said you would win, and you did. Good stuff.
9: Meep! (Ice Climbers) - **** crazy **** mangz. Next time. ICs still terrify me.
13: Takeover (Snake) - I love playing with you dude! Next tourneys I won't sandbag. I beat you at the end of the night so that means I am better than you =3
13: Deez (Diddy) - Good **** with tourney!
13: SIN (Metaknight) Good **** with tourney as well. I love the twins!
13: G-reg (Snake) - I barely saw you, I was blind.
17: Hova (Peach) - Lol it's always fun to see you Hova.
17: BMX (Wario) - At least I had the money to subway money match you =3 Sorry dude, I didn't realize I would have to play venue and like singles for someone else. Fail.
17: Atomsk (various) - Trevor you are so top tier. Words can't describe how awesome you are..."STAR AND STRIPES! SHIELD SLASH! CHARGING STAR!!! FINAL JUSTICE!!!!!!"
17: PinkFresh (Lucas) - Good **** on Lucas. Keep up the good ****!
17: Coney (Dedede) - Coney! I need to play you SOON! Like last time I played you was like Brawl Till You Fall! Holy Crap!
17: Shadofiend (Sonic) - I just love you mangz. Simple as that.
17: JJVirus (R.O.B.) I don't think I have ever spoke to you. We need to change this next tourney!
17: SonicMaster (Sonic) - Bleh, **** happens mangz! Keep that head up and wreck next time!

Amateurs results

1: Ninjalink - *hums pants*
2: Zucco - Lucario too goodz?
3: Candy - *runs around with Candy doing Snake animations*
4: Inui - Too Goodz?
5: Coney - Island. See what I did dair to up smash?
5: BMX - Too Goodz x50
7: Hova - Peach is sexy?
7: Shadofiend - Sonic sucks.
9: Pink Fresh - Lucas has blonde or orange hair.
9: Cheese - This mangz is too cool! Awesome conversations! I be trollin hard.
9: Smash GOD - Great stuff man! I respect you mad hard!
9: JJVirus - Cool hair!
13: Sassy - Sassy! Awesome friendlies! I can't wait to play with you again!
13: ESOJ - JOSE!!!!!! We didn't get to play at all this tourney! Next time we need to play because I still need to learn the Diddy match up better.
13: NKB - This guys facking sucks. But he is so hawt.
13: Seagull - Didn't know what you looked like. I am a scrub. I wanna play your wolf though! So find me next tourney!
17: TKO - TKO is my mangz! Hands down! This dude is too goodz!
17: EEvisu - I love you.
17: Gonzo - Yo Gonzo! Thanks a million teaming with me and giving me advice about Kirby! We will team again one day and wreck ****!
17: Radori Nighthawk - Didn't get to play you =(
17: Chinesahh - Good **** mangz! Great Fox! Great Marth! Good to see you coming down to play Brawl!
17: Tantalus - Take good **** running the tourney!
17: K9 - I spoke to you like twice the whole tourney...I fail. <3 K-9
17: Izumi - Didn't get to meet you....I suck.
25: Combo Knight - Hi! I didn't see you either! I suck again!
25: 23% - Thanks for stomping me on Delphino in teams...Great **** on Ganon!
25: White Peach - I never got to see you play Peach! I can probably 3 stock you with my Peach =O!!!!!
25: NOID - Didn't know who you were! I heard good things though about your Samus! I'd love to play it one day!
25: Asaph - No worries mangz! You will do 10x better next tourney! Wolf too goodz!
25: Killing Wind - Didn't meet you! =(
25: BetaZealot - Keep your head up Beta! You will do better next tourney!
25: Snack Attack - Great to see you man! Where's my 3 dollars! I expect my money back!!!!! lol jk just pay me back when you can.
33: Bert - Sup. Didn't meet you.
33: Bionic - Good **** keeping the live stream alive.
33: Bloody nite - Didn't meet you. I fail.
33: BigWenz - Scrub. lzuzlluzzulzu~!~!~!~!
33: GIBS - Didn't meet you, I am sorry =(
33: Blazah - Yo, didn't meet you as well...=(

Probably one of the funnest tourneys I have ever been to. Too many awesome people were at this tourney.

Good **** to everyone!

Noraa

Smash Lord
alot of crying in this thread.
its a tourny, you come to win.
no matter who you play.
even if its second match.
just handle you ****.

tant continue to do your thing man, and neo good job, niqqas hatin

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Way to forget to give me a shoutout NKB rofl
Who are you again?

ROFL! my bad mangz! I just copied and pasted the results!

Shout out to Lil B:

**** this troll!

JK! Dude lil b good **** coming to the tourney! I need more matches with that pro MK! That **** is so scary! It's always a pleasure to see and play with you!

Dude what was that joke you said during June and Meep's match? Like something about closing a window?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
he IS a f@g though. He shows NO support for MD/VA. How am I supposed to take that kindly? f*** that.

What are u talking about? Who did I intentionally diss? I never intentionally diss someone unless they piss me off. Even though I dislike Hova, I still wanted him and G-reg to beat Inui and Atomsk.

If it's about region pride, then it is different. When it comes down to it, people should put their quarrels with other people behind them and cheer for their own region.

Alright, this. This post. I'm getting ****ing tired of this, and I'm going to tell you this man to man as somebody I've played this game with for a long ****ing time.

Since melee, your meal ticket has been 0-death chain grabbing, allowing you to best players you were very well aware of being better than you like M2K and Azen.

Meep destroys you for a couple of months and Atomsk comes down to a c3 and who are you cheering for? Atomsk, while he planks Meep like a homo (gayest tactic possible and should be banned) just because, at the time, YOU are unable to beat Meep. Where was your regional pride then you fuhcking hypocritcal f4ggot piece of ****?

I don't know what has happened to you in Brawl, Daniel. But somewhere along the line you have become the most hypocritical, disrespectful, money-grubbing ******* I've ever had the displeasure of seeing contradict himself in his posts. You aren't even working hard in this game, and it's evident because you're not fuhcking winning. A smart player if I do say so myself, you outplay me everytime we play. Better than me though now? Naw, not player vs. player, so get that thought out of your head because it's obvious you're still convinced of it. Don't be mad that, besides me, people are able to stop back airing, shield grabbing, and rolling.

But I really must say you seem to have become a piece of **** as a person, and half the time you feel disrespected by me it's because I'm calling you out on your sugarcoated bull****.

If anyone needs to get the **** out of our region, it's you. Because you don't represent anything that hard-working players like me, June, Hat, Meep, Candy, Hova, Sanoscy, and others stand for.

Edit: forgot to add PS, you impress me more every tourney even if I don't tell you lol good **** man

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Who are you again?

ROFL! my bad mangz! I just copied and pasted the results!

Shout out to Lil B:

**** this troll!

JK! Dude lil b good **** coming to the tourney! I need more matches with that pro MK! That **** is so scary! It's always a pleasure to see and play with you!

Dude what was that joke you said during June and Meep's match? Like something about closing a window?
Ohhh I was getting at NL cuz he says

"close the window my hands are cold." ROFL johns

ohhh yea i forgot a shoutout for NL

NL: YOSHI!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Really, this was the first tourney in so long where SO MANY of MD/VA's best showed up. There really weren't easy match-ups in the pro-brackets. Let's not live up to our whiny reputation . We should just congratulate the winners. Dumb crap always happens in our results threads. Personally, I love the MD/VA region for having so many good players, rather than just a couple greats. IMO, this is the best region to get good in.

Seriously though, there's no way to make bracket's that make everyone happy. It's true that the point system didn't work perfectly but oh well. 23% had to play candy first in amateurs, but you don't hear him complaining. And I promise that he is one of the most talented players in amateurs. Just sayin...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The white guy with hair over my eyes. Wearing a black shirt. I was actually standing next to you when I was watching your match in doubles and when you were playing sassy before leaving I was right there next to you playing candy in wolf dittos.
Bleh, well I am a scrubbernaut! Next tourney find me!!! So we can play some Fox/Wolf matches =3

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
And for the record, this tournament doesn't change anything. Meep is still handsdown the best in MD/VA.

Just don't forget why you're winning Meep. You either need to perfect your craft (Infinite CGing), or work harder on mastering the other aspects of your character and using them like NL does. It doesn't make any sense that you were unable to win simply because you couldn't infinite grab.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Sigh, md/va is falling apart.

At first I thought it was Brawl, but even in melee now the md/va players are kinda homos.

I know neo and I have our differences but i really gotta agree, chu can be really annoying sometimes. Just reading your posts sometimes the things you say are so rude, chu. You'll subtly just put people down ALL the time, and even if you do it in a joking manner, it's kind of ****ed up.

I'm not trying to say I'm a saint or that I don't do ****ed up **** or get myself into unncessary drama, but usually at least I realize when I **** up, but you actually defend your ****ty attitude to the core and continue just being rude.

Idk

I didn't even go to this.

I might play brawl some more before pound, who knows

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
neo officially won this thread. no post will be better then his novel of a post

*waits for chus comeback*

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

At first I thought it was Brawl, but even in melee now the md/va players are kinda homos.

I know neo and I have our differences but i really gotta agree, chu can be really annoying sometimes. Just reading your posts sometimes the things you say are so rude, chu. You'll subtly just put people down ALL the time, and even if you do it in a joking manner, it's kind of ****ed up.

I'm not trying to say I'm a saint or that I don't do ****ed up **** or get myself into unncessary drama, but usually at least I realize when I **** up, but you actually defend your ****ty attitude to the core and continue just being rude.

Idk

rochester? me and plank? splitsies? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE READY FRIEND

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Idk

Oh ****.^^^^^^^^

ChuDat

Smash Master
Alright, this. This post. I'm getting ****ing tired of this, and I'm going to tell you this man to man as somebody I've played this game with for a long ****ing time.

Since melee, your meal ticket has been 0-death chain grabbing, allowing you to best players you were very well aware of being better than you like M2K and Azen.

Meep destroys you for a couple of months and Atomsk comes down to a c3 and who are you cheering for? Atomsk, while he planks Meep like a homo (gayest tactic possible and should be banned) just because, at the time, YOU are unable to beat Meep. Where was your regional pride then you fuhcking hypocritcal f4ggot piece of ****?

I don't know what has happened to you in Brawl, Daniel. But somewhere along the line you have become the most hypocritical, disrespectful, money-grubbing ******* I've ever had the displeasure of seeing contradict himself in his posts. You aren't even working hard in this game, and it's evident because you're not fuhcking winning. A smart player if I do say so myself, you outplay me everytime we play. Better than me though now? Naw, not player vs. player, so get that thought out of your head because it's obvious you're still convinced of it. Don't be mad that, besides me, people are able to stop back airing, shield grabbing, and rolling.

But I really must say you seem to have become a piece of **** as a person, and half the time you feel disrespected by me it's because I'm calling you out on your sugarcoated bull****.

If anyone needs to get the **** out of our region, it's you. Because you don't represent anything that hard-working players like me, June, Hat, Meep, Candy, Hova, Sanoscy, and others stand for.

Edit: forgot to add PS, you impress me more every tourney even if I don't tell you lol good **** man
In melee, you were just mad that I beat you with that **** when you THOUGHT that you were better than me. I ***** you every single time. I still **** you in Brawl. I'm good, f@ggot. You are discrediting me now wtf? Why are you discrediting me when you hate the fact that I discredit other people you f***ing hypocrite?

When it comes down to it, I should've cheered for Meep against Atomsk. I cheered for Atomsk since I felt that Meep shouldn't have beaten me with that homo infinite and was very frustrated by it. Meeps infinite is legitimate strategy in everyone's eyes so I learned to deal with it. Anyway, Neo, you are right on that case. Still, why are you supporting Hova on this cause? Our regional hate is what is makes us the FIFTH BEST REGION in the country as of now. How sad is that ****? If you guys want to continue to bash each other in our region, then continue. It's f***ing selfish. Have some f***ing pride. Whatever though, I'm done trying to help everyone.

Well whatever, if you want to argue who the better player is, then I'm down. Just because you can beat P~S doesn't mean you are the better player. You lose to metaknights and you b**** about it.

I still think that I'm better than you, especially since I have beaten you every time in Melee AND Brawl and always out placed you in Melee. I don't really care about arguing about this with you. To sum this up Neo, I'm better than you, always have been and always will be. Whatever though, I'm just defending myself with your huge hatred over me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tant - If you can't prove that Neo's wasn't the easiest, then I can't agree with you. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. It seems like you guys are just out to pick fights lolz. I just wanted to give people some food for thought before they assume that Neo is the best in MD/VA when his bracket wasn't stacked. (I don't care about my bracket nor am I complaining about it).

Also, I agree with Meep. I chose not to say ANYTHING about how ridiculous you were making the bracket but whatever. We'll do pools or something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KageMurphy - Except for the fact that you are friends with both Inui + Atomsk AND Boss + P~S. I mean, it's hilarious and all, I don't care about it too much. Sometimes it can get overboard when you say **** like "Come on NJ! F*** em up!". Well whateverz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our region sucks" ~ MD/VA

ChuDat

Smash Master

Idk

Ugh, I don't know why it seems like this. I guess it's just the way I come off. I should just sugar coat my **** to the max lolz. Anyway, any "SUBTLE THINKING" that you guys THINK I am thinking is WRONG. I mean no harm, except against Hova. I still stand by what I said to him.

Maybe you guys are thinking about something that I am subtly thinking, because you guys are the ones who actually have those type of thoughts? If you understand that then reply, if not then don't.

Top Bottom