• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Just to be clear, again, NinjaLink and Neo each won a set and didn't play the final set, Ninjalink won WF 3-2 and Neo won LF 3-1

Ninjalink deserves props too, infact, time for some shoutouts:

Neo- Thanks dude, mad respect points for you today. Not only have you worked hard and improved but your understanding of the game is probably beyond almost anyone's there.

Meep- sorry about your bracket, dude, I really am. For the next big event we'll do pools, so no worries. You won't have to wait all day to play, and you won't have to fight a hard seed round 1.

TKO- thanks for supplying the livestream, and for the laugh's at dennys

Coney- Always one of my favorite smashers, let me know about the merger :p

EE- too good, you know you're the best, as much as I hate on you, and as much as I make fun of you, you're one of my best friends, lets keep showing up at tournaments and having a great time

Ninjalink- Your ROB is phenominal dude, I was taking notes. IC's are hilarious

Shadofiend- You almost had Azen, dude! You've gotten amazing, no worries, don't be disappointed with your finish. You and Sonicmaster had one of the closest sets ever. Keep it up dude

Lil'B- thanks for showing up, sorry i forgot your controller again. I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.

P~S- as much as i hate olimar, you would be talented with or without your character. You are working really hard and it is paying off, mad respect for you even if you use that stupid character. LOL!

Junebugx- You know everything i wanted to tell you, heh, keep it up, as always, we'll always support you!!!

Sanoscy- show up more please

JCaesar- Thanks for coming to the tourney, glad you could join us.

NKB- too good lulz X_X

Smash GOD- You came to the tournament! You probably woulda been in pros. Good job dude, keep improving and come back to beat the naysayers and haters.

NOID- you had inui dead, no mercy next time

Noraa- thanks, good job winning on friday

Sassy- so legit dude, your zss is getting awesome.

BetaZealot- less emo, stay calm dude, you just gotta focus. Keep learning and playing smarter.

Hova- no matter how scrubby I sound and how much you yell at me, I have mad respect for you, dude.

HAT- good job being the NJ slayer, i'll buy you a premium account next time i come over

Zucco- nice to play you, I want another shot at it, you're smart, but very campy, I think I can analyze your playstyle a bit more and find a workaround.

JJ- good job getting into pros

Deez- thanks for hosting the tourney, and David and everyone else, thanks

Azen- Thanks for coming to a tournament! You should start practicing brawl again, dude.

G-reg- you've been practicing dude, and you've improved greatly, and its all offense, great job, mad respect for that and you're inspiring me to be smarter and play more aggressively.

Trevor- hahaha too good...

Inui- good job winning doubles after almost losing the whole thing at 7th, you're really impressive, but I can see us surpassing you soon when our good MK mains start teaming again (Forte/Omni/Kornn/Sanoscy) and if other MK's return or improve. Thats your last option that you can win with, you dont' have any other characters against us after this.

K9- Sorry dude. If you hadn't lost to seagull you probably woulda got out though :(

ESOJ- lose to cheese less

Cheese- lose to lucas more XD!

Gonzo- thanks for coming out of hiatus!

Boss- you made money from singles, no johns!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I know what you're saying but somewhat often you'll be like "you're good but you lost to coney (no offense coney lolz)" or something like that. thats just a random made up example. i just think you should stop judging people based on your own opinions and putting it out there.

You're obviously good at both games and people know you are, but dont act like your cheesy **** is any less gay than anyone elses or has ever been less gay.

i also dont like when u talk about "good" players and ull purposely leave people who are obviously good out. ive placed well in melee in md/va for the past few months (not that it matters much since we blow, but 2nd at tournies behind u taking sets from azen chillin greg etc) and u constantly find the need to say **** like "i think me travis and azen are the only good players in md/va in melee" and it's annoying and i feel like you do it just to disrespect.

you do the same thing in brawl w/ people too, you subtly talk down on people ALL THE TIME and it's just bull****. you do it and try to keep your nice guy image but it's still rude because -more often than not- it's just out of the blue like you're testing someone and seeing if they'll respond to your flaming.

i just dont feel like u used to do this ****

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

Tant - If you can't prove that Neo's wasn't the easiest, then I can't agree with you. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. It seems like you guys are just out to pick fights lolz. I just wanted to give people some food for thought before they assume that Neo is the best in MD/VA when his bracket wasn't stacked. (I don't care about my bracket nor am I complaining about it).

Also, I agree with Meep. I chose not to say ANYTHING about how ridiculous you were making the bracket. Well, I think the results can speak for its self? I don't care to argue about this lolz.

"Our region sucks" ~ MD/VA
You assume way too much, and the bracket was predetermined, and it ended up being unfortunate for you and meep. You guys got an unexpected short end of the stick that was not under my control.

you assume you could've won the tournament, which is why you look like a complete idiot and why everyone else in this thread sees this except you. Neo's side had Candy, Meep, June, Neo, Atomsk, and HAT on that side. Your side had Boss, Ninjalink, Chu, P~S, Azen, and Coney/Greg.

Listen, the brackets won't always be perfect. I've admitted that it didn't work out and that it won't be used again in the future. But you have to deal with the situation at hand, just because you missed and up b on ninjalink doesn't mean its my fault you got 5th, because its not, you lost to P~S and Ninjalink.

I'm really, really, really disappointed in your attitude. I've done my best to right my wrongs, and you've done nothing but disrespected serveral friends of mine, and I take that very personally. I need not say more- if you have an issue, you have my number. I've already apologized for the bracket not working out and I have promised to correct it for the future as I am a TO committed to being fair and doing things right going forward.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
In melee, you were just mad that I beat you with that **** when you THOUGHT that you were better than me. I ***** you every single time. I still **** you in Brawl. I'm good, f@ggot. You are discrediting me now wtf? Why are you discrediting me when you hate the fact that I discredit other people you f***ing hypocrite?

When it comes down to it, I should've cheered for Meep against Atomsk. I cheered for Atomsk since I felt that Meep shouldn't have beaten me with that homo infinite and was very frustrated by it. Meeps infinite is legitimate strategy in everyone's eyes so I learned to deal with it. Anyway, Neo, you are right on that case. Still, why are you supporting Hova on this cause? Our regional hate is what is makes us the FIFTH BEST REGION in the country as of now. How sad is that ****? If you guys want to continue to bash each other in our region, then continue. It's f***ing selfish. Have some f***ing pride. Whatever though, I'm done trying to help everyone.

Well whatever, if you want to argue who the better player is, then I'm down. Just because you can beat P~S doesn't mean you are the better player. You lose to metaknights and you b**** about it.

I still think that I'm better than you, especially since I have beaten you every time in Melee AND Brawl and always out placed you in Melee. I don't really care about arguing about this with you. To sum this up Neo, I'm better than you, always have been and always will be. Whatever though, I'm just defending myself with your huge hatred over me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tant - If you can't prove that Neo's wasn't the easiest, then I can't agree with you. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. It seems like you guys are just out to pick fights lolz. I just wanted to give people some food for thought before they assume that Neo is the best in MD/VA when his bracket wasn't stacked. (I don't care about my bracket nor am I complaining about it).

Also, I agree with Meep. I chose not to say ANYTHING about how ridiculous you were making the bracket but whatever. We'll do pools or something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KageMurphy - Except for the fact that you are friends with both Inui + Atomsk AND Boss + P~S. I mean, it's hilarious and all, I don't care about it too much. Sometimes it can get overboard when you say **** like "Come on NJ! F*** em up!". Well whateverz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our region sucks" ~ MD/VA

correction, your better vs me than i am vs you. better than me? no, you aren't ROFL. and when was the last time i lost an MK in singles and b1thced wtf? you living in 08? what makes you better than me chu, how often are you even beating unranked people these days? your recent record is garbage

that's the thing, you think i have some huge hatred over you as a player, and i dont. my dislike of you lately, is as a person, because you're a jacka$$

i always try to help you in teams and even in singles when you ask me so wtf?

like i said, meep is the best in md/va, and you can think you're better than me all you want, but that won't change that i beat people you lose to, consistently

top 3 > egotistical high horse

ChuDat

Smash Master
I know what you're saying but somewhat often you'll be like "you're good but you lost to coney (no offense coney lolz)" or something like that. thats just a random made up example. i just think you should stop judging people based on your own opinions and putting it out there.

You're obviously good at both games and people know you are, but dont act like your cheesy **** is any less gay than anyone elses or has ever been less gay.
Wow that would be a **** move on my part if I said that in front of Coney. Everyone voices their opinions about other people all the time, whether it be negative or positive. I guess it shouldn't be a standard then? Well, I can't really say too much on this subject.

If I offended anyone unintentionally, I am SORRY. I don't mean any harm. If it is direct, then you KNOW that I mean it. If it is indirect or "SUBTLE" do NOT think anything of it since I don't mean it. Thanks.

Wow raft, are you saying that my Ice Climbers were some cheesy **** compared to the **** that Marth, Fox, Sheik, and Peach have? Come on now. I win CONSISTENTLY with SKILL. I think I proved that in our 5$ no sheik no IC money match =).

i also dont like when u talk about "good" players and ull purposely leave people who are obviously good out. ive placed well in melee in md/va for the past few months (not that it matters much since we blow, but 2nd at tournies behind u taking sets from azen chillin greg etc) and u constantly find the need to say **** like "i think me travis and azen are the only good players in md/va in melee" and it's annoying and i feel like you do it just to disrespect.

you do the same thing in brawl w/ people too, you subtly talk down on people ALL THE TIME and it's just bull****. you do it and try to keep your nice guy image but it's still rude because -more often than not- it's just out of the blue like you're testing someone and seeing if they'll respond to your flaming.

i just dont feel like u used to do this ****
LMFAOOOO I did that purposefully just to mess with you man. If you took it seriously, then I'm sorry. I won't do that again.

ChuDat

Smash Master
You assume way too much, and the bracket was predetermined, and it ended up being unfortunate for you and meep. You guys got an unexpected short end of the stick that was not under my control.

you assume you could've won the tournament, which is why you look like a complete idiot and why everyone else in this thread sees this except you. Neo's side had Candy, Meep, June, Neo, Atomsk, and HAT on that side. Your side had Boss, Ninjalink, Chu, P~S, Azen, and Coney/Greg.

Listen, the brackets won't always be perfect. I've admitted that it didn't work out and that it won't be used again in the future. But you have to deal with the situation at hand, just because you missed and up b on ninjalink doesn't mean its my fault you got 5th, because its not, you lost to P~S and Ninjalink.

I'm really, really, really disappointed in your attitude. I've done my best to right my wrongs, and you've done nothing but disrespected serveral friends of mine, and I take that very personally. I need not say more- if you have an issue, you have my number. I've already apologized for the bracket not working out and I have promised to correct it for the future as I am a TO committed to being fair and doing things right going forward.
Yeah, I think I'll just call you about this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neo - I am going to make a statistical sheet that proves that I am better than you.

Top 5 in MD/VA include.
1. ChuDat
2. Meep
3. P~S
4. Azen
5. Neo

Out of the top 5, I go even with Meep but recently out placed him, I lose to P~S, N/A Azen, and I **** you.

For you, out of the top 5, you lose to me, you lose to Meep, you beat P~S, and N/A with Azen.

I can't give you a real statistical spreadsheet since I don't know all of your results lolz. Anyway, I'm better than you when it comes down to me fighting you. That's all I really care about and it will be my free ticket to first place if I fight you in the finals :chuckle:.

I agree, Meep is definitely still best in MD/VA.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Yeah, I think I'll just call you about this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neo - I am going to make a statistical sheet that proves that I am better than you.

Top 5 in MD/VA include.
1. ChuDat
2. Meep
3. P~S
4. Azen
5. Neo

Out of the top 5, I go even with Meep but recently out placed him, I lose to P~S, N/A Azen, and I **** you.

For you, out of the top 5, you lose to me, you lose to Meep, you beat P~S, and N/A with Azen.

I can't give you a real statistical spreadsheet since I don't know all of your results lolz. Anyway, I'm better than you when it comes down to me fighting you. That's all I really care about and it will be my free ticket to first place if I fight you in the finals :chuckle:.

I agree, Meep is definitely still best in MD/VA.
in the top 5, my lost record includes the two you just mentioned, and it is limited to those two at the moment

nice statistical sheet you ****ing idiot

out of the not top 5, and including many other now ranked players that are now ranked due to beating you

you lost to junebug, you've lost to gimr, you've lost to bionicsonic, you've lost to korn, you've lost to boss, ps ***** you i could continue but it doesn't really matter

and i already said you're better vs me than i am vs you, how are you this thick? tip for tap you aren't better than me and haven't been for a long time chu, to beat me you're gonna have to think of something else besides block, roll, and b-air becuase im the only person that works vs anymore, friend

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Chu I don't think you're a bad person, just sometimes I don't think youre in touch with other peoples human emotions. None of this would've had to happen if you didn't start talking **** about NEO and how he had an easy bracket, etc.

**** happens, man. Upsets happen all the time and it makes for easier brackets for other people, don't blame the TO. Sometimes there's just **** you DON'T have to say, and you say it anyway.

Nobody thinks less of you because you did poorly. It happens, you place well consistently so chill out. You don't need to defend why you did poorly... or even if you do... don't at the same time discredit the OTHERS for doing WELL.

Also, you wouldn't let me switch off fox, and after I realized all ur pika did was run away and run back in and grab to uthrow usmash, i really wished i could've gone falco who could at least stop ur dash dancing BS with lasers XD

boss8

Smash Hero
ROFL

why get so worked up??? its brawl....and im about to trip into an argument...........

as far as this turney goes it was one turney...where some people had an off day and some people decided to step it up DRAMAtically.....

like june.... or P~S
many of us need to.......

1.man the **** up and play the game....regardless of who is in your bracket....
2.stop *****ing...its brawl
3.dnt take EE seriously....its EE come on now....
4.stop arguing and HELP pne another...

right now all other regions are laughing at this thread watching us fall apart...they can careless cause well.....there winning....all im saying is

MAN THE **** UP!!

ps...

its brawl..

i have no say in anything i just play the game for fun....

hint to why i use the mario bro's....

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
ROFL

why get so worked up??? its brawl....and im about to trip into an argument...........

as far as this turney goes it was one turney...where some people had an off day and some people decided to step it up DRAMAtically.....

like june.... or P~S
many of us need to.......

1.man the **** up and play the game....regardless of who is in your bracket....
2.stop *****ing...its brawl
3.dnt take EE seriously....its EE come on now....
4.stop arguing and HELP pne another...

right now all other regions are laughing at this thread watching us fall apart...they can careless cause well.....there winning....all im saying is

MAN THE **** UP!!

ps...

its brawl..

i have no say in anything i just play the game for fun....

hint to why i use the mario bro's....
That's right.. demolish that burger boi..

hova

Smash Champion
Hova said, "So did Inui and Atomsk win doubles yet?" before finals even happened.

Hova - Ur a f@G. Get out of MD/VA u pointless troll. Show MD/VA more respect and help us out more instead of talking **** about us.

lmfao, i'm pretty sure i was still at the tourney for another... oh i don't know; 5 hours or so after i said that

why don't you man the *** up and say the **** in person next time and stop being a little *****

i'm more md/va than you'll ever be. i'll gladly leave it up to a vote to see who leaves the island you little prick

i can't wait to see you at the next tourney

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lmfao, i'm pretty sure i was still at the tourney for another... oh i don't know; 5 hours or so after i said that

why don't you man the *** up and say the **** in person next time and stop being a little *****

i'm more md/va than you'll ever be. i'll gladly leave it up to a vote to see who leaves the island you little prick

ROFL HOLY **** @ hova

ChuDat

Smash Master

I should have, though it would have just caused an unnecessary fight between you and I considering the bad terms that we are on right now.

You would obviously beat in a fight, there is no doubt about that, mr. Hova.

I'll be seeing you at the next tournament then.

Also, who the f*** are you? Oh that scrub Hova that never amounted to anything in Melee or Brawl.

hova

Smash Champion
you cut me reeeeeaaaaaaaaall deep there Chu

when the *** did i mention fighting?? lmfao@ the homo

we're on bad terms? are u like secretly sitting in your basement and thinking bad thoughts about me; i apologize for not being up to date on the status of our relationship

u seriously need to stop dude, ur ***** pathetic

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Who's this Pink Fresh guy? I've never heard of a Lucas main before. Does he have any vids?
Uhh.. I'm not really known. I play wifi alot, so alot of online players know me. I'm considered top three Lucas in the country by most Lucas mains. [Toss up amongst Me, Tyr, and Galeon]

I have no vids of me playing offline. My most recent vids are from like... Jan 09, and I was so bad back then.

tl;dr: Some random wifi lucas w/ no vids

Edit: Lmfaooo Kenny. ahaha

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Everyone's hating on the **** (not you, Candy.)

I suggest we drop it and point our anger towards other things. Aren't a bunch of MD/VA traveling together to Crank that Kosha? How about we plan about that, or actually give shoutouts in a tourney results thread, rather than ***** about brackets and defend pointless claims?

Stop bashing on Chu, guys. He's a douchebag. So what? He's still good, meaning he's a resource to MD/VA. Use him and be done with it. (lol, I make Chu sound like a prostitute off the streets of Baltimore)

Also, it was SonicMaster that beat Chu, not BionicSonic. Big difference, He needs to remember that he was (and still can be if he mans up,) good.

EDIT: KORN!!!! GO JOIN THE PARADE!!! REP US ASIANS!!!

ChuDat

Smash Master
you cut me reeeeeaaaaaaaaall deep there Chu

when the *** did i mention fighting?? lmfao@ the homo

we're on bad terms? are u like secretly sitting in your basement and thinking bad thoughts about me; i apologize for not being up to date on the status of our relationship

u seriously need to stop dude, ur ***** pathetic
Oh d@mn, so you are changing **** up now? Ur a f***ing f@g Hova.

Top Bottom