• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Wallstreet - "Street Fighter x Tekken!?"

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
for some reason this doesn't feel right GPE vs DP 4 vs 2, but whatevs.

I'm out for the quarter in two weeks then Ill be back. i may come back this weekend for lulz.
then i have to go back to move to a new apartment (only one floor above me though lol)

I've been trying other characters... I dunno if i want to play Olimar seriously yet, but im thinking about it... and I want to learn ZSS... so sexy...

@Bolt: and that's why you bring your own Tvs... lol.
biweeklies are cool so long as thr cheap, im low on cash too

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Haha well that was my point Kojin! Lil'B hates sonic, steak tier beats yoshi.

As long as bonk plays like that one C3 match...you remember that one? I still have the video. Actually seriously Kojin, next tourney you're at that i'm also at, bring a computer or a flash drive and i'll give you your vids and stuff so you can have them for your reference.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kojin probably could've beaten bonk if he had stayed sonic and not used Meta

tsk tsk

Bolt I don't underestimate you, I just have tons of faith in MAI BOI lil'b and Bonk, and they are some of the my favorite people in MD/VA

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I can't wait to do these crew battles.. the only thing I am concerned about is Kojin not being there. >.<

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
My opinion of the match is biased though lol, I'm bad against DK AND Sonic but I can't play aggresive towards a Sonic so I do worse against a Sonic than a DK which is why I'd think Kojin would win. But then again, Bonk beat me in tourney before >_<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Bolt I don't underestimate you, I just have tons of faith in MAI BOI lil'b and Bonk, and they are some of the my favorite people in MD/VA
LOL thx :]

I can't wait to do these crew battles.. the only thing I am concerned about is Kojin not being there. >.<
If Kojin is not there the crew battle would still be fair for me and Bonk cuz then it would be 2 on 3

but if you crew battle HOODBRIDGE then idk what to say

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol Hoodbridge will be a fun battle. 2 different unique styles in character play. I'm excited. XD

BMX

Smash Lord
cha ik dudez.

but we are team Hoodbridge. honestly i believe we could be the best...lol jk but maybe...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Any of you gamepad elite guys play Diamond or Pearl? Cuz I want to play somebody at the tourney on the 4th

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Any of you gamepad elite guys play Diamond or Pearl? Cuz I want to play somebody at the tourney on the 4th

I play Pearl.. but I'm not like UBER into Pokemon.. I don't know any of the super team strats or anything.. I just collected and trained em all. :p Lame I know.

GAMEPAD ELITE PRACTICE DAY
March 19, 2009

I have scheduled practice on Thursday, March 19 (today) for Smash. If any of you are interested in coming up/down to play with us, your more than welcome to. Be sure to Text my phone or call Gamepad and let me know so I can say that you are GPE Invitational so you can get the All Day Smash Pass.

Bear in mind that only challenging and/or traveling (out of county) players will be accepted as invitational, no if, ands, or buts. This is a practice day for the Gamepad Elite and other crews. I do not want the Elite's to play just anyone for it has no benefit in skill advancement. I am not saying you can't come in and play Smash, but you will be paying hourly instead of a Smash Pass. I do not need to name those players that are considered a challenge to us, you know who you are.

If you are a local and feel you are not a challenge to the Elite, then you can always come during the week to play friendlies. Usually MattyP or myself are there, we will play you and you can get your practice in. Practice hard, show us that you've gotten better and you too can get the discounted benefits that the Gamepad Elite has to offer.

Bolt's Cell: (540) 604-6168
Gamepad Phone: (540) 548-4723

I will be arriving at Gamepad around 11:00am. Fuzz, MattiX, and myself will be there all day. Kojin is to arrive later that day as well and will be there friday. Bert, you know what that means.. Get your crew ready, cause our crew battle will be scheduled on Friday if Kojin is a definite show.

Player Attendance List:
1. Bolt
2. Fuzz
3. MattiX
4. Kojin
5. Viral
6. Oh.
7. Lykeos
8. BMX
9. Oath
10. HMS
11. Forte

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Looking forward to this, haven't played most of gamepad yet but Bolt and Mattix were a good team.

What? Gamepad is evolving!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Gamepad Elite's Smashfest 2!

Gamepad Elite's Smashfest was another success and mad fun once again! :) There were great matches and epic moments. Friendlies, Doubles, Random Mini-Tournament, and a bonus Blind Pick Crew Battle were all apart of our second Smashfest!

Because there were only six players in our Mini-Tournament, I decided to spice it up and make the top 2 players of the Random Tourney become Crew Captains. From there, they had to pick out of a hat out of the rest of us to claim their crewmates. Below are the results for the Random Mini-Tournament and the Blind Pick Crew Battle.

Random Mini Tournament Results:
1. BMX
2. Taj
3. Oath
4. MattiX
5. Bolt
5. SnarF

BMX's Crew: Gamepad Elite
1. Bolt (Diddy Kong) = 4 Stocks
2. MattyP (Toon Link) = 0 Stocks
3. BMX (Wario) = 5 Stocks

Taj's Crew: Final Fantasy II
1. Oath (R.O.B) = 2 Stocks
2. Taj (King Dedede) = 4 Stocks
3. MattX (Fox) = 2 Stocks

I just wanted to John a bit and say that Toon Link is out to get me. I got him 3 times in a row for Randoms. Curse you Toon Link... curse you... I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and remember to check here often for more Gamepad Elite Smashfests! :D

BMX

Smash Lord
THATS whats up. looking at it, there was barely any ppl lol next gamepad i hope itll be better. i got Ike the most lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
THATS whats up. looking at it, there was barely any ppl lol next gamepad i hope itll be better. i got Ike the most lol
Yeah it was on such short notice so not many people made it. Others came, but didn't stick around for too long. The Next one, I will put up in advance to give people more time to decide on what they want to do for that day.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Woodbridge + Gamepad Elite = VA Domination.

We should combine or become allies with our crews after I am done recruiting. MattyP asked that I should take him off the team last night.. I haven't made my decision yet because I know he has the potential, he has just hit a wall, so Recruiting will be critical for the time being. Anyone interested in joining, be sure to let me know. Cause I mean, if MattyP is out, that leaves Myself, MattiX, and Kojin and that's not a crew.. thats just 3 people doing big things XD.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Woodbridge + Gamepad Elite + lil b and bonk= VA Domination.

fixed :]

We should combine or become allies with our crews after I am done recruiting. MattyP asked that I should take him off the team last night.. I haven't made my decision yet because I know he has the potential, he has just hit a wall, so Recruiting will be critical for the time being. Anyone interested in joining, be sure to let me know. Cause I mean, if MattyP is out, that leaves Myself, MattiX, and Kojin and that's not a crew.. thats just 3 people doing big things XD.
Its a trap hoodbridge!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
This was fun. Real life stuff is frustrating me at the moment, and it's hard to ignore even when playing Smash, but I appreciate the invite, it was good practice, and I (kinda) got used to the slight lag. See you guys at C3

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
We're doing our crew battle today, right? I'm going to try to be there by like 5, at the latest (depends on traffic)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
We're doing our crew battle today, right? I'm going to try to be there by like 5, at the latest (depends on traffic)

Glad you enjoyed yourself Taj. I hope everything turns out for the better. I'll see everyone at C3. (hopefully, if my ride doesn't bail.)

My car Battery died.. so unless I get a ride out there.. I can't make it. MattX is going to be at work by 4.. so I don't know if the Crew Battle thing will work. We could wing it though and come up with some sort of crew type battle? They are soo fun. Tooo goodz. Anyone want to give me a ride?

BMX

Smash Lord
C3 everyone! lol

MattyP is not bad. He has moments where he shines, but he doesn't take full advantage. He has the potential, but becoming fustrated in the middle of the match can indeed finish the player. He's really cool, but I want him to get better and if he's willing to put the time in it, he'll be 1 hell of a Toon Link.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
C3 everyone! lol

MattyP is not bad. He has moments where he shines, but he doesn't take full advantage. He has the potential, but becoming fustrated in the middle of the match can indeed finish the player. He's really cool, but I want him to get better and if he's willing to put the time in it, he'll be 1 hell of a Toon Link.
My point exactly! The thing is, as he was telling me last night.. he doesn't have the time for practice. He has church, band practice, girlfriend, and work.. he's always working.

Lobos

Smash Master
Never!....jk I'll see you guys at BTYF.....fredericksburg is a good 1hour 30min drive for me >_>

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Red Lobster Johns. I've heard it all.. lol

Ummm, sorry to say this but I am not going to be at C3 tomorrow. My ride bailed on me and decided that it isn't worth being out there until 1-3 in the morning. So I guess I won't be seeing you guys tomorrow. Good luck, and may the Elite be with you.

(-_-) ..ride johns..

Top Bottom