• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Wallstreet - "Street Fighter x Tekken!?"

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
ah well, too bad you couldnt come today
glyph and i had a lot of fun with kojin and mattyp

@ mattyp- DUDE DON'T QUIT PLAYING BRAWl, you got a lot of talent and your fox was looking really good today

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
@ mattyp- DUDE DON'T QUIT PLAYING BRAWl, you got a lot of talent and your fox was looking really good today
QFT

I might just have to unleash mod-ly hell if you do.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
I guess I just need to figure out how to get over this wall.
Funny thing is, I just picked up Fox. He's so fast and easy to use, pretty much anyone could if they wanted to.

Glyph, if you can't make it to Mattix's house, maybe we'll head up to GamePad or something. We may be in there on Sunday, too.

Bolt, I wouldn't really say I bailed on you. I know you meant no harm, but that's kinda harsh. I give lots of rides to you and Kojin, and I don't mind most of the time, but I'm not seeing the payout for C3. I think I'll enjoy the training at Mattix's more than being punished at C3, I don't have the game or the mentality yet. See if someone from Woodbridge or something could give you a ride...

Red Lobster has good popcorn shrimps and biscuits.

And the word 'lobster' reminds me of RuneScape.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I guess I just need to figure out how to get over this wall.
Funny thing is, I just picked up Fox. He's so fast and easy to use, pretty much anyone could if they wanted to.

Glyph, if you can't make it to Mattix's house, maybe we'll head up to GamePad or something. We may be in there on Sunday, too.

Bolt, I wouldn't really say I bailed on you. I know you meant no harm, but that's kinda harsh. I give lots of rides to you and Kojin, and I don't mind most of the time, but I'm not seeing the payout for C3. I think I'll enjoy the training at Mattix's more than being punished at C3, I don't have the game or the mentality yet. See if someone from Woodbridge or something could give you a ride...

Red Lobster has good popcorn shrimps and biscuits.

And the word 'lobster' reminds me of RuneScape.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

My bad man, I didn't mean offense with the word "bail". You did decide last minute though.. It's rather hard to get a hold of people on friday nights. :( It's cool though, and I am always grateful for the rides you've given me.. so don't get it twisted son son! I'll see you tomorrow at MattiX's. <.< *Shifty eyes* >.> *cough* "I may need a ride there" *cough*

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I'm going to come pick you and Kojin up to go there, but Mattix has not given me a definite time to head over to his house. If it's later in the afternoon, I'm going to go by GP to work for a bit.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sounds good to me, I guess just hit me up.

EDIT: Good stuff yesterday. Started off the day getting 4th in the Halo Wars GG Circuit, not too shabby.. then had a great time at MattX's Smashfest. Good stuff. New Crew Member coming soon! ;)

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
no no, i was asking on who may be joining your crew
it is of significant interest to me because we still havent had our throwdown
'tis all
also, if our crew doesnt look like it's shaping up too well, i may be inclined to try out for the gpe just because

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
no no, i was asking on who may be joining your crew
it is of significant interest to me because we still havent had our throwdown
'tis all
also, if our crew doesnt look like it's shaping up too well, i may be inclined to try out for the gpe just because
Sounds good to me. Just let me know. I already know Glyph is welcome in the Crew because he has more than proved himself to me and the others. But the final decision of who joins the crew is discussed by myself and Kojin. Whenever you want to try out, just let me know. :)

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
haha sorry man
i would just like to point out that koreanstriker is moving soon and dface and i have college stuffs
i would kinda prefer free smash at gpad when i can come back on breaks than setting up a rivalry like this
however, if and before i do switch, i would still like a battle sometime

@bolt, o man kojin is on the acceptance committee too? lol
he didnt seem to take kindly to me when we played on friday
either that or he just never talks

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He's moving? Lol, we're going to be very short lived then.

Maybe some kinda merger later on?

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Glyph, at least I'd want you to be on our crew.

and who said smash was free at gamepad? it never is, though it is cheap through us.

Bert, I wasn't having a good day that time. sry. i was waiting for someone else to show up to, so i was sidetracked. i need to start bringign my controller there more often. its too goodz. btw, you got to see my sonic for a bit, hoped you enjoyed that.

So it looks like I'm the equalizer on crews because last night when we did drafts, i took out nearly two people every time with sonic... steak. i may have to be careful though, Matty's Tink is looking like a Kojin counter...:dizzy:

My olimar is legit. prepare yourselves...

29_ksmotA....no...just...no

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
He's moving? Lol, we're going to be very short lived then.

Maybe some kinda merger later on?

It's possible, I don't know yet, It will have to be discussed privately in the Gamepad Elite's group.

Kojin, MattyP: New Topic's up in our Group, check it out.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
oh yeah Bolt you forgot to mention on the OP that I'm the best Sonic in the MD/VA area. "yeah, it's that important." (lolshamelessA1steaksauseslogan)

SOVAman

Smash Hero

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
you son of a...

btw, i want to learn Yoshi now, but since there's no one that's good at him yet, I thought I ask you to show me. mwahahahaha....

yoshi ditto ftw.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
EE too goodz **** these guys like you ***** Taj oooo wait never mind you SDed and lost lol

kojin......yes......just.....yes

You guys don't know what your getting into

HYPES EE

lol... I've played EE with my under developed Metaknight at the last C3 I attended.. He's not the most amazing player I have ever seen Lil B. And no.. I will not money match you EE, just thought I'd say that before you jumped on it and I don't want to get into a heated argument as to who is better either.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm going to drop a load all over this crew, get your wet wipes.
lol.. I can't help but laugh now. :laugh: The trash talk is funny..

Tournament Pitch:
Alright here is my idea.. would anyone come to a tournament at Gamepad if the grand prize was an Original Smash Bros System Setup? Very hard to find now-a-days, and could be good for bi-weeklies?

I was thinking, $10.00 to enter, not sure yet on the venue fee, have to talk more with the owner on this matter but most likely he's going to want to swing 10.

The Grand Prize winner takes home:
  • Nintendo 64 Gaming System w/Jumper Pack
  • 4MB Expansion Pack
  • AC Adapter
  • AV Cables
  • Nintendo 64 Memory Card (256k - 123 Page)
  • Super Smash Bros. 64 Game
  • 5x Nintendo 64 Controllers (one extra!)

Total Value: $125.00

So, what do you guys think?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Soo much trash talk.. our crew is still in the works and you guys want to prove dominance? So be it. The way I see it, if we lose now, I wouldn't care.. it's when we have our crew fully intact, you will have something to worry about.

Crew Johns.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol.. I can't help but laugh now. :laugh: The trash talk is funny..

Tournament Pitch:
Alright here is my idea.. would anyone come to a tournament at Gamepad if the grand prize was an Original Smash Bros System Setup? Very hard to find now-a-days, and could be good for bi-weeklies?

I was thinking, $10.00 to enter, not sure yet on the venue fee, have to talk more with the owner on this matter but most likely he's going to want to swing 10.

The Grand Prize winner takes home:
  • Nintendo 64 Gaming System w/Jumper Pack
  • 4MB Expansion Pack
  • AC Adapter
  • AV Cables
  • Nintendo 64 Memory Card (256k - 123 Page)
  • Super Smash Bros. 64 Game
  • 5x Nintendo 64 Controllers (one extra!)

Total Value: $125.00

So, what do you guys think?
Wait is there still a money prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd? And I already have all that stuff lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
No the point of this tournament would be to win the Original Smash Setup. If you already have the system, you either..

A. Don't come.
B. Come, win, and have two for future bi-weeklies.
C. Come, win, and flip it for $125+ to a collector/e-bay.

The way I see it, you would only be spending 10-20 dollars on a setup that is worth $125.00. It will probably be advertised locally as well so expect locals to attempt to go for it too making it quite possibly an easy win.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Sorry, but Shadofiend actually has the best Sonic in MD/VA (MD), and it was me before I stopped playing him months ago.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Smash 64 is an amazing game but I hate the N64 Controllers when playing Smash lol. Is there a modded N64 Controller with the GCN controller model? That'd be 1337

Top Bottom