• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
i havnt made anything in game but here's another one :p

there isnt one so far as i know

EDIT: the only 2 other characters in the game are missing half their heads any ideas?
[noob]dayum dats hot, gimme dat nao or else ill find ur ip and send ppl to beat u up[/noob]

ok guys so watch this video on bikini slayers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIKWgvIVrBU
each brres comes with 2 models and im pretty sure the 2nd model is their hair
lol
and another thing the only bikini thing is possible skip to 2:00 in the video
Video is blocked in my country..time to move to Japan!

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
[noob]dayum dats hot, gimme dat nao or else ill find ur ip and send ppl to beat u up[/noob]
Video is blocked in my country..time to move to Japan!
i live in the US lol
and ill PM it to u

EDIT: after i do that can u try and get both models working?
does anyone have any idea how to get 2 models in the same brres to work?
just so i can preview?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ok guys so watch this video on bikini slayers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIKWgvIVrBU
each brres comes with 2 models and im pretty sure the 2nd model is their hair
lol
and another thing the only bikini thing is possible skip to 2:00 in the video
For those who can't see it, it's the X-Play review of it and another review of the 360 game: Bikini Samurai Squad.

I live in California and I can see it so it must be something else for those that get the "block from country" message.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
i havnt made anything in game but here's another one :p

there isnt one so far as i know
*dat dere smexy image*

EDIT: the only 2 other characters in the game are missing half their heads any ideas?
It's okay. That one will do, with some adjustment...;)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
yeah nvm guys i think teh dress up mode is for the 360 one we're stuck with these premade ones

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
What did I do wrong?

I did the material fix already, but the model still looks messed up.
Well the texture is clearly messed up somehow, but, the model is fine. It's because in TvC, Megaman has the drill for each side he's facing, left and right... so they're just props.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Well the texture is clearly messed up somehow, but, the model is fine. It's because in TvC, Megaman has the drill for each side he's facing, left and right... so they're just props.
It's just the textures I'm worried about, I plan on polygon deleting the drills anyway. Got any ideas as to what the problem textures might be?

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
It's just the textures I'm worried about, I plan on polygon deleting the drills anyway. Got any ideas as to what the problem textures might be?
Well I read there are multiple textures (layerd on top of one another) so that might be the issue

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Why the HELL are you deleting the drill?

For one, Volnutt's left/right arm (forgot) is always equipped with a different prop. Delete them...and he has no hand. D:

Keep them all, but use PSA to determine which are out, and when.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
what about models from GC games? can someone go through wind waker to get a toon ganondorf?
They use a different model format, so for now they can't be converted.

I was trying to insult him? i was just saying i thought his comment was funny and i lol'd you *******!
Dude...that was days ago.....everyone forgot about it.......you don't need to resurrect something like that..........

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
I had that problem with Roll's model before I had found out about the texture error that I had caused. If the material properties are set up properly, the rim_t won't have to be removed, as I've proven with the picture I showed of Zero a while back.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Why the HELL are you deleting the drill?

For one, Volnutt's left/right arm (forgot) is always equipped with a different prop. Delete them...and he has no hand. D:

Keep them all, but use PSA to determine which are out, and when.
How would I swap models in PSA? I was planning on having one drill arm and one shield arm, but if I can swap them out, that would be amazing.

I had that problem with Roll's model before I had found out about the texture error that I had caused. If the material properties are set up properly, the rim_t won't have to be removed, as I've proven with the picture I showed of Zero a while back.

I just realized that I forgot to re-import the MDL0 I fixed >_<
Problem solved.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
There are commands that state what parts of models are active/visible and what are not. I'm sure you can find them in the list if you have your txts updated, or in the PSA list thread.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
On the subject of gamecube games, lots of formats have changed even with the same developers. I tried the fpk extractor on gamecube game files and nothing happened.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Here's a small thing I did on Reiko, thanks for the model, piggybank, by the way.

Top Bottom