• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that all this incredible progress has to be made at the same time the model rebuilder will obsolete it? So frustrating.

n64billy

Smash Ace
HAUNTER! MUST! JOIN! BRAWL! NAO!
[/noob]

But srsly.... Haunter needs to get into Brawl, so share your magics and I'll give you cookies of love.... <3

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh ****, that just opens up a LANDSLIDE of possibilities! Models that couldn't work before due to insufficient bone counts can get in now!

What the ****, that's awesome!

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai must be punching the wall by now. This means that I could go farther on Toad and start on a Bomberman team if anyone will assist me! Fort Waffles is Chuck Norris.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I totally forgot that Bomberman from the WiiWare title didn't have enough bones previously. I'm sure FrozenHobo will his pants when he sees this.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
If this works, we'll be able to make pointless characters from random points in Brawl!

CHALLENGERS APPROACHING!

MARIO'S MOUSTACHE!
FLUDD!
ROPE SNAKE!
YOSHI EGG!
TOON LINK SHIELD!
ROLLING CRATE!

I'm too psyched for this...

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Eh, Toon Link has Geno already but I'm not necessarily objecting as much as I feel Bomberman could be hella awesomer than Geno. It's not like using Link instead who has Zero well on his way to a full model and complete redone and polished moveset.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
What sucks is that chances are we won't know the secret until later because I've noticed that fortwaffles isn't online much.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Not sure how much you care, but Geno is already over Toon Link and Krillin is set to go over Mario. Just something to consider since they're both fairly popular.
honestly, it doesn't matter to me who's over who. if we have to sacrifice another created character for bomberman, i'll do it. this character is my single highest priority.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
^
True - it doesn't matter who you place over who. Not only will different people desire different characters, but eventually we'll have a system where we can just place any new character over whoever we want.

Fen__

Smash Ace
^
True - it doesn't matter who you place over who. Not only will different people desire different characters, but eventually we'll have a system where we can just place any new character over whoever we want.
I mentioned it only because of the the knowledge that your hack is then competing with others (if you care about the "success" of it in terms of how often people use it). Also, to my knowledge, we still don't know if we'll ever get a version of the Alternate File Loader that can do several different alternates.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Woah woah woah, so any assist trophy/ background character can be put in regardless of bones now?! O.o
*my brain just had a blue screen of death

Top Bottom