• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i do believe that the last time we went to the pub (to watch the soccer) i finished your first and only beer that night, tibor.

i would be very interested in the buller trip btw, cao/devil

Vermy

Smash Champion
Nothing beats Wumborama, myself, Jei and IceK didn't stop drinking OR smashing till 7am the following morning. iirc, X passed out at like midnight, lol.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Nothing beats Wumborama, myself, Jei and IceK didn't stop drinking OR smashing till 7am the following morning. iirc, X passed out at like midnight, lol.
Yeah that sounds like Jess... he's got mad "i had to get up early for work" johns lol, its the exact same thing he did at jei's place a while ago and Arun, Brad and I were the last ones left standing.

Drinking and smashing till 7am? thats us before every Ranbat... why do you think we suck so badly?

Details about my snow trip still to come, but id love to join your day trip to Buller Cao, ill ask Kirk but he's recently had his shoulder op so not sure if he'd be keen to hit the slopes again.. and i do mean HIT the slopes again lol.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Duuude, what uppp I just got paid ;)

free drinks on me

24/7 McDonalds nearby where you can catch Feri @ work too - seriously epic. I order a meal and get asked "you want guily gear with that?"
**** now i really want to go

is it worth missing out on $100 pay?...

tibs7

Smash Champion
okay bout tomorrow boys, looks like chaddy will be a no go so just come straight to ours!! =)

tomoz we will run a mini tourny for brawl singles + teams along with melee singles + teams =) after that if everyone wants we will have crews aswell.

so reminding everyone again, starts at 11:00 - cao's house =) attila has sent msg's to everyone about the location. if there are any problems with getting to us just call attila! he will be acting as a taxi driver so use him while you can ;P
see all you gangsters there.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, my mum just broke up with her partner of 4 years, so since the house needs to get sold and other stuff, I might not make it to the next tourney 'cause of all this shiz ( I just found out, so most of this is guess work though). That makes 3...
F***

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
okay bout tomorrow boys, looks like chaddy will be a no go so just come straight to ours!! =)

tomoz we will run a mini tourny for brawl singles + teams along with melee singles + teams =) after that if everyone wants we will have crews aswell.

so reminding everyone again, starts at 11:00 - cao's house =) attila has sent msg's to everyone about the location. if there are any problems with getting to us just call attila! he will be acting as a taxi driver so use him while you can ;P
see all you gangsters there.
hahaha i will be spending a good chunk of the day at the chad with ashley <3

buying apple crap yo, see you mid arvo

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Me and Vermy will be at oakleigh station at like ~11 10 so if you could pick us up attila that would be awesome <3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'm so pissed I couldn't go today, worse thing is, I was in Noble Park all day playing Tekken instead. That's only a few train stations away :(
Oh well I'll be sure to make the next one if that ever happens..

Vermy

Smash Champion
Shoutouts for Attila+Tibs and Cao's Big Tasty Meats!
First up, thanks to the hosts, you guys are awesome. =3

Attiladactyl: your ICs are fully broken. And so gay. I love it.

Tiborsaurus: Pika seems to be bringin' the thunder ;) I wanna see some QAC soon!

CAO: The chosen Peach. I still have no effing idea how to approach it. Thx for giving me and C-dog a place to crash. You are a gentleman and a scholar. <3

Ledge: I can't help but feel we have too many characters. =/ Soooo much training for bad MUs. And I feel its paid off. =) wario vs diddy is by far the most fun matchup ever. Nearly ran out the clock!

Condog: next tourney, top 8 or bust! No johns!

Sam: great to see you man, wish you came to moar meats. =/

Brynoceros: this is your name from now on. We finally had our matches =D yay! *gasp* more bullsh*t stitchfaces plz.

Redact: didn't play you at all =/ and you were supposed to teach me to melee good!

T-Rex: you get better every time I vs you. That marth has crazy spacing. You used to get pwned by my charizard, but now its so much harder. Sorry about share stock>utilt, couldn't resist ^_^;

Note: I would have given you all Dinosaur related nicknames, but all I could think of after a while was ____-saurus. =/

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Super Hungarian Smash Fiesta Results

1. Attila (Ice Climbers)
2. Cao (Peach)
3. Ledge (Olimar/Lucario)
4. Tibor (Pikachu)
5. Redcat (Olimar/D3)
7. T.Rex (Marth)
7. Vermii (Pokemon Trainer)
9. Bryan (Peach)
9. Condog (Kirby)

Thanks heaps to everyone that came, i think it was a really enjoyable day with lots of good quality smash. Sorry for not going to Cao's after, i went out friday night, started work at 8 on saturday morning, and had aths training at 9 on sunday morning. i is very tired.

@jei: ditched for tekkan? i totally wouldve picked you up it i hadve known you were just there...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
solid props for Attila for making stuff happen, even though its tibors place too he did nothing apart from play melee l0l

tibs you're getting solid at melee, prac some tech and you'll start to see some nice results (:

vermii you need to come to me! ill play you anytime and teach you whatever you want to know, keen to play whenever (aka keen for a meet anytime, even if its brawl/melee, as long as there's a bit of melee involved)

super hero marth caotic, not afraid of anything

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
So everything is set-up for this month's tournament, all that needs to be determined now is what events will occur this time.

Possibilities are:

Low Tier tournament (before Doubles or after Singles)
4 man Crew Battle tournament (not recommended because it's best with alot of ppl)
Crew Battle (1st and 2nd place choose teams again)
Low Tier Doubles (mebeh?)
Someone else's suggestions ( )
Or even a Melee tournament...(for you Tak)

go ahead and decide, this month I don't really want to do Pools though. Come up with a final decision quick so I can set up the roster and get that out of the way.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I vote for either low tier, crew schoolyard style or 4v4 crews. Don't care which. Either way me and the rest of ASSAULT will **** you all.

[/trashtalk]

Vermy

Smash Champion
Reviewing Shaya's idea, Brawl+ Tourney seems to be a better option.
The masses will be more likely to play that over Melee. I'd be able to bring 2 SD cards, one with my regular hacks and one with Brawl+ if required.

tibs7

Smash Champion
melee does sound enticing phil.

just wanna say thanks to everyone that came was a tuff meat boys will definately have to do it again =)

@cao: loveyou2 <3 nawww did you get msg =) and you still need to play me in melee like heaps so i get awesome yay.

Splice

Smash Hero
3v3 crews if there are 12 people.
4v4 crews if theres at least 16 people.
5v5 if theres 20.

If there is less than 12 people though, I vote Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom