• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earla

Smash Lord
may i please request the following ryan:

attila v me winners bracket set. (3 games).
tibz v me the 2nd game which was on norfair.

don't worry if the commentary isn't synced, just cut it
any time in this week or so would be great
cheers

team with leish, she has surprises

_X_

Smash Lord
Hey guys:

While you were all doing your respective ... stuff you did today, iceK, Jei and I inspected a lead about a little tourney at Deakin Uni, Burwood. It was run by a group called 'Gamers of Deakin' or something like that.

After entering the matches were head as follows:

Four player - FFA

Most Items on - 'Low'

Most Stages on - Random select every match​

This continued until finals which carried the same rules with 'Finals' changes. The bracket was

Jei (+Fire!!!)
X Jei
Shannon - X Jei - iceK

Rules were:

1 V 1

Battle Field only.

Most Items on - 'Low​

About 8 people in total with 5 - 10 randoms watching/playing TF2.

First prize was $40 JB voucher. All I can say is I fail at Fox dittos. One of the T.Os Cozplayed Peach, was funny.

The end.

IMPORTANT

STIGMA B PROMO!​

Bring a Stigma B virgin (just someone who hasn't been before... we have enough regular vigins as it is... :ohwell:) and you and your friend will recieve HALF PRICE for that days events!

tl;dr: BRING SOMEONE NEW TO STIGMA B AND YOU BOTH RECEIVE HALF PRICE FOR THE DAYS EVENTS!

AMAZING!!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Jei, you fothermucker. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!?!!?!?

we are so over.

[/dumped]

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
hahahah the guys at deakin told me about this but i didn't think there was gonna b a prize!!! well done guys, btw i din have enough petrol to go anyway but i wil have money on monday yayzors

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
attila votes for a date change so that he, cao and tibs can rock nsw's socks off. pretty please with sugar on top?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Attila, Tibs and CAO are coming to sydney for the 23rd of august tournament.

But changing the date won't help Scoot, lol....

Hell it would **** him over even more, because he has flights to a tournament that gets cancelled ~_~

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Sydney should change their tourney date, since they get like half the amount we do, and are therefore less important. =]

Seriously tho, it should be easier to change it for them, since its catering for a smaller amount of people.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sydney should change their tourney date, since they get like half the amount we do, and are therefore less important. =]

Seriously tho, it should be easier to change it for them, since its catering for a smaller amount of people.
That's horrible logic. A larger base of players does not mean it's a scene that's more important or better than another.

From what Ive noted in the past Jei/X sometimes leave paying/properly booking the venue to later; so whilst Ted has booked and paid for the venue, Jei and X may have not.

Also quality over quantity. :chuckle:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Conor does have a point though, the stigma B tourney date was set before the sydney one..

But eh i dont care, just a tourney, but i'd rather the stigma b date to stay how it is

C~Dog

Smash Champion
That's horrible logic. A larger base of players does not mean it's a scene that's more important or better than another.

From what Ive noted in the past Jei/X sometimes leave paying/properly booking the venue to later; so whilst Ted has booked and paid for the venue, Jei and X may have not.

Also quality over quantity. :chuckle:
The first sentence was sarcasm >____________>

Also. jei books the venue like, months in advances. Hes like, a superhero or something.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
out of interest, do you we have a september date yet? please make it before the 20th... otherwise itll be too close to rocky anyway ;)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
No there's no September date yet, I was going to go down to book it on the coming Monday. I'll aim for before the 20th though for you Attila. No guarantees.

What kind of request is "please change/cancel this tournament"? If you can't make it, don't. Besides, it gives other people a chance to win lol.

Finally, I have booked every tournament at least a month or two in advance, paying for it as I book it. That one time I'm sure you're noting Shaya is when X paid paypal and the venue messed up his payment, finding it after the tourney had occured, we didn't leave anything late.

I booked this August tournament in May so nerrr.

_X_

Smash Lord
seriously, man if i have flights to a tourney that gets cancelled id be freakin pissed
How far would I go for the lulz... :laugh:

Also quality over quantity.
:chuckle:
Please. Melbourne is better than Sydney to begin with, let alone it's Smash scene (which is better).

Jei and I fully appoligize that ours is the biggest (that's what she said), the fastest growing (also WSS) and the most X-having senen in Australia. We're sorry.

P.S: We're planning on advertising SO NERR TO EVERYONE ELSE

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaaaaa..... >_>

<_<

I think I would come to Melbourne just to chill with ugly
True, he does have an enchilada...

He's a lot more sexy than his name might lead you to believe.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
dont worry brawlers noone expt me bites at stigma m hahahaha btw djcat will be there for some serious 64 action so even if you wanna play a little melle then get bored we have plenty of 64 stuff to do
Yes do want. I'll bring my cards too Atlas.

I've been playing lots of 64 now since I've downloaded it onto my Wii, I'm not that bad anymore and I was beating most of you two Sundays ago lol.
I distinctly remember not losing a match Afro =D.
Anyways you, me, next STIGMA, $2. Bring it.

Also if Tibz and Attila aren't there Earl for victory. Don't kid yourselves guys.

tibs7

Smash Champion
not so sure about that nix, i remember last time cobalt and earl played one another, cobalt came out on top 2-0. it will definately be an intense final.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Yes do want. I'll bring my cards too Atlas.

I distinctly remember not losing a match Afro =D.
Anyways you, me, next STIGMA, $2. Bring it.

Also if Tibz and Attila aren't there Earl for victory. Don't kid yourselves guys.
That's why I said "most" because I didn't beat you :(
But anyway yeh I'm up for a $2 mm, do you also wanna play my Snake in a $2 money match ditto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom